Making It Better

Story Info
A couple enjoys lovemaking for the first time together.
1.8k words
4.19
26.7k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

We had been dating for a while. Both of us were a bit gun shy as we had been in relationships that hadn't worked out. We had met a few years ago and things had happened in our lives that pulled us apart, but we had managed to find our way together again and this time, we wanted to make it work. The attraction had always been strong between us. We knew this was real so we so we had not succumbed to the desire to have sex too soon.

But this night was special. You had had a rough week at work and you had asked if you could come over and talk to me. I knew you had been working hard and had only taken enough time off to sleep and go back to work. You were so determined to make things work that you weren't taking time out for yourself. I wanted to show you that I appreciated what you did, but that I cared about you as well. I had some massage oil and other treats to pamper you with later.

You promised to bring Chinese food and I could never resist that! I also knew that more than likely, you were going to stay the night. I was fine with that. It was time.

I had a couple of movies that we both had wanted to see and a couple of bottles of wine so I knew we would have a nice night. We had always communicated well and you liked the way I listened when you talked but part of that was because I love your English accent. I liked the fact that you actually paid attention.

That devilish twinkle in your eyes is what got me. I loved that you didn't take yourself too seriously. You and I had fallen into an easy banter that was so natural that it was as if we had known each other all our lives.

You came on time with a big box full of goodies. Shrimp fried rice, chow mein, kung pow, wonton soup, just everything we both liked. I brought out some bowls and forks and glasses for the wine and we fell upon our feast, laughing and joking.

"Where are the chopsticks?" you asked.

"I don't know how to use chopsticks!" I wailed.

You shook your head. "My beautiful brown American princess does not know how to use chopsticks?"

"I never learned," I said ruefully,"can you teach me?"

"Well, I suppose. I'm always willing to share my knowledge with an eager pupil."

"I promise I will be a willing student," I breathed, giving you a playful look.

The rest of our meal was filled with the heightened sexual tension between us. When we finished, I quickly put the food away and returned to sit close to you. The second bottle of wine and the movies were forgotten.

You leaned over and thanked me for allowing you to come spend time with me. I kissed your cheek and we sat together, touching and not saying a word. You wrapped your arm around my shoulders and pulled me even closer and kissed down the side of my face. I gazed into your blue eyes and saw your desire rising.

You kissed me, your lips warm and your tongue eased into my mouth, brushing at my teeth and my tongue and making me surrender to your kisses.

Your hands slid down my body and rested just behind my breasts. I was wearing a white button down shirt and leggings. I loved being pressed against your hard compact body.

Your kisses trailed down my throat and you began to French kiss that spot right at my collarbone. I sighed and you pulled away and said, "I want to make you feel good. Do you want me to suck your tits? I love doing that. I've dreamed of getting my mouth on you since I first saw you," you whispered, "and then I want to eat your pussy. I love to eat pussy. Do you want me to do that?"

I felt the rush of heat and the moisture between my legs.

How did you know that sucking my nipples was one of my favorite things? My breasts were ultra sensitive and if you did it right, I would cum. Those orgasms were deep and intense – as if there was a connection between my clitoris and my nipples.

"Yes, honey," I said, "that's exactly what I want you to do. Do it till you make me cum."

You smiled and unbuttoned my shirt. I was wearing a white lace bra that pushed my breasts up and out. The bonus was it unsnapped in the front.

I felt a rush of guilt because this night was supposed to be me making you feel better but it had become you pleasing me. I knew I would reciprocate so I let myself go in your passion.

You licked long slow circles around my nipples, teasing, enticing licks, and my nipples were rock hard. I was already panting. You finally sucked one in your mouth and flicked your tongue across it and then began the strong sucking motion that made my toes curl. I held your head, my fingers in your thick brown hair, my eyes closed and my breathing shallow.

Your mouth felt so good!

I felt your hand sliding down the front of my pants. I was already wet and warm. You probed my opening and then licked your fingers, "You're wet, baby," you said softly.

"Well, hell yes, I'm wet!" I replied. "Your mouth is magic."

I rolled my pants down and lay back on the couch naked.

"Where is your bedroom?" you asked.

I pointed and you stood up, "Take me there."

I noticed the nice tent going on in your pants and smiled to myself, licking my lips.

I took your hand and led you to my room and you quickly got out of your clothes and climbed back on top of me. Your hardness was pushing against my thigh as you went back to my breast and continued feasting on it. I came hard and fast, my legs shaking and then you just moved to the other one and did the same thing.

I could hardly be still. My body felt like a wire, strung too tight and I was about to snap.

You licked your way down to my pussy after I came the second time.

"How many times can you cum?" you asked.

"How many times do you want me to" I asked, "I can cum as many times as you want if you do what I like."

"Good. There's a lot I want to do to this pretty little brown pussy of yours and I know you will like it," and you started to lick the length of my slit. I was wet and sticky but you didn't seem to mind. Your mouth was insistent, your tongue snaking its way inside me, licking the inside of my lips and the outside and then you began to lick my clit, short fast laps and I lost control at that moment.

I heard the long soft moans before I realized it was me. You started to alternate between licking and sucking and I fell over the edge and had an intense orgasm that left me shaking.

"Wow!" I said weakly, "you are good!"

"And you are tasty!" you replied.

"Well, let's see if you are," I answered and then I sat up and leaned over you, gazing at your cock. It was hard and I saw the veins and the head looked inviting.

I put some oil on my hand and on your cock and started stroking you, softly at first and then harder, up and down the length and paying special attention to the head.

You made a sound from deep in your throat. I love the sounds men make when we are making love. It turns me on even more. I slid down and licked your balls, sucking one then the other in my mouth and swirling it around. The oil I used was honey based so it was sweet as I began to lick my way up your hardness.

I caressed your balls as I sucked you, my head bobbing up and down and my tongue swirling around the head. I licked your veins. I sucked just the head for a minute. I like doing that. Between my hand and my mouth, I was enjoying you and I could tell by your hips moving and your groans that you were enjoying what I was doing.

"Stop, baby," you said, between gritted teeth, "I don't want the first time to be in your mouth. I want to get inside you."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said.

I applied more oil to your cock and then to my pussy. Even though I was already wet, I am small and tight and the oil would make it easy for you to push that big thick cock inside me.

I loved the feeling of your body pressing into mine as you pushed your cock against my slit. Your lips were in my ear and I reached down and slid you inside me. Your cock was thick and long and it filled me. When you hit bottom, I squeezed my muscles around you and arched my back to hold you. Your moan was long and deep as we began to move together.

I clamped on you with each down stroke and you started moving faster and deeper. I wrapped my legs around you and you reached down and held my butt up from the bed and began to slam yourself into me, pumping hard. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Your strokes were deep, hard and fast. I held onto your butt and loved the strength I felt in your muscles as you relentlessly pounded your cock inside me, making me yours.

You bit my neck slightly and then licked the spot. Then you fastened your lips there and sucked hard. That was delicious. I came once again and then you said my name in a grunt, telling me you were going to cum.

I wanted to feel your cream inside me. I wanted you to shoot jets of it deep in me so I could feel you shaking and groaning in your own release. I love feeling a man cum inside me.

You didn't disappoint. You were almost growling as you pumped your seed in me. I was smiling as I held on to you.

"That was wonderful," you said, kissing my face.

"Yes it was. You get some rest. I want more of that," I told you.

I went to the bathroom and came back with a warm wet washcloth and I wiped you clean and went back to the bathroom and did the same to myself.

I came back to the bed and lay next to you, wrapping my arms around your head. Your eyes were nearly closed but you pulled me closer and I thought you were going to sleep and then I felt your tongue on my breast again.

I was going to have to keep you around.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers