Making it Happen

Story Info
Why I choose to look for my first gay experience.
1k words
3.79
49.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is the story of how I came to have my first sexual experience with another man. It does not contain descriptions of excessive romance, bondage, incest, or random encounters. Instead, it is an honest and heartfelt narrative of how, and more importantly why, I decided to do exactly what I did.

I was in my mid-twenties and finding myself extremely horny most of the time. I was tall and fairly lean, but unfortunately I was very average looking. My biggest problem however was that I had no "game". I was never going to be able to meet a random girl and talk her into bed. I had had a handful of relationships with women that turned sexual, but they were months and months apart. Hardly enough sex to keep me even close to what I would consider satisfied.

My favorite thing to fantasize about had always been having my cock sucked. One day while masturbating, I had a completely random thought run through my head. "If I were gay, it would be much easier to have sex. I could get a blowjob any time I wanted." I know this now to be untrue, but at the time it seemed reasonable. Before then, I had never thought of having sex with another guy. I did not consider other men as being attractive or desirable. I had zero interest in kissing or fondling another guy, and I did not want to have anal play any kind of -- either giving or receiving. It certainly wasn't that I found homosexuality "icky" or "wrong". The truth was that I had always been a strong supporter of gay rights. It had never crossed my mind that I would ever want to try anything sexual with another man.

Whenever I played with myself, I always created an imaginary person to share my fantasy -- I never think of a real person or someone I know. So the next time I masturbated, I imagined it was a guy on my cock instead of a girl. But thinking of a random guy blowing me really didn't do anything more than a girl did. I was no more or less turned on. One day however, the fantasy turned to me doing the sucking. Bam! I got turned on in a completely different way and my dick got rock hard. That was what it took to get me to the next level.

For the next several months, I tweaked my fantasies until I found that one that got me most excited. A random guy would show up at my apartment. Absolutely no words were to be exchanged. He would stand in the living room and drop his pants. I would get down on my knees and start sucking his cock. Since it was to be my first (and maybe only) time, I wanted to try it all. I would lick his balls, kiss his tip, and try to deep throat as much of him as possible. When he came, I wanted it all over my face. As soon as the last stream of sperm hit my face, I would lick the excess cum off the tip of his cock. He would get dressed, turn around and leave, and I'd never see or hear from him again.

Since I was never one for online postings or want ads, I started to frequent the gay and curious chat rooms. I wanted to hear about other people's experiences and talk to people similar to me. I wanted to know that there straight/curious guys out there who only wanted one thing -- to suck another dick.

Most of the people online were only looking for a quick hookup, and I wasn't quite ready to take that step just yet. Someone suggested going to a glory hole, but that didn't match the fantasy I was hoping to possibly make into a reality. A few people said that they would often masturbate and cum onto their own faces and that maybe I should try that. I immediately went into my bedroom to do just that. I put a large pillow behind my back and lifted my legs as high over my head as they would go so that my hips were only a few inches away from my face. I started to slowly play with myself, while imaging that the cock staring me in the face belonged to someone else. As I got closer, my heart started to race like crazy. I couldn't believe what I was actually going to do to myself. Since I had never done this before, it almost felt like I was doing something forbidden or taboo, and that it make all the more erotic. I tried to make it last a long time, but the experience was too much to control. I remember watching the first stream fly out of my cock right towards my face. I closed my eyes and stroked myself hard to get as much of the cum onto me as possible. It landed on my face, in my hair, on my chest and into my mouth. After I was able to move again, I went into the bathroom to look at myself. I must have stood in front of the mirror for 10 minutes, smiling at the guy in the mirror with cum all over his face.

That was the event that made me decide to make my fantasy come true. I went back in to the chat rooms, looking for the perfect situation. I wasn't in a hurry, and I definitely wasn't going to settle for anything than the ideal opportunity. I had a strict checklist that I was going to adhere to. He had to be the right age, the right height, the right race. His cock couldn't be too small, or too big. It had to be circumcised. And most importantly, he had to be looking for his first time, just like me.

I knew that what I was looking for was going to be hard to find, maybe even impossible. I'm pretty sure I did that intentionally. That way if it never happened, I wouldn't have myself to blame. If that right guy never materialized, then so be it. It wasn't meant to happen. But then one day I met Chuck. And Chuck made it happen.

Part 2 to follow.