Making it Work Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple opens their relationship, and is caught.
2.3k words
4.18
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of (mostly) fiction. All names have been changed to protect the identities of the parties mentioned. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback!

____

Kent was nervous, and he had every right to be. His on-again, off-again girlfriend Chrissy was in town visiting for the weekend. She lived several states away and had a good job teaching English at a university, while he was a marketing manager for a hospital in the area. They both loved their jobs, but the hot-and-cold relationship had always brought them back together in some way.

Chrissy lie naked, spooned against Kent's body. She was petite, with short, black hair, smallish boobs and a tight ass, wiggling against Kent's now limp dick. Kent is average, short brown hair and in-shape, despite gaining a few pounds from the past few years working in an office. His arm draped over Chrissy, breathing in her perfume.

This was one of the good times -- when the two of them could get together and fuck each other's brains out. Both of them were highly sexual people, they both wanted sex to be a major part of their relationship, but living so far away made things difficult, and was usually the cause of their breakup.

"Chrissy, I have a serious question for you," he said, finally summoning the courage to talk. She rolled over to look at him, smiling, twisting their legs together. "Every time we get together, we end up resenting each other because we can't have sex while we're a thousand miles apart. Why do you think we keep doing this to each other?"

Chrissy thought quietly for a moment, her head resting on Kent's arm. "I don't know," she finally whispered, as she could feel Kent's heart pounding. "I just like being with you. The sex is amazing and we really work well together, when we're together."

Kent exhaled deeply, his fingertips rubbing her arm. "I know, and I love being with you, too. We just have a hard time once you go home," Kent paused. He knew the next few minutes would make or break his idea. "So I was wondering, what if we change the rules? We can each sleep with other people when we're apart, so long as the other partner is told everything that is going on."

Kent paused, searching for a reaction in Chrissy's face. She looked down, thoughtfully. She will want to think this through, he thought to himself. Chrissy finally exhaled, herself a bit nervous, putting a hand on Kent's chest. "That might work, and it's worth a try, since I know we would eventually break up again anyway, but I have two rules to add," she said, looking at him dead in the eyes. "First, we must always use protection when penetrating. I want to play it safe," she paused, looking at Kent for a reaction.

"Of course! I wouldn't dream of anything else," Kent said, smiling. He wasn't sure she would agree, and she seems open to the idea. "What's your other rule?"

Chrissy leaned back, grabbing Kent's laptop from the nightstand. She opened it and handed it to him as the light filled up the room. "I would like to watch you when you do it with your partners," She looked at him, a devilish grin spread across her face. He leaned in, kissing her deeply, rubbing her ass with approval.

"This may be more fun than we think."

___

Kent sat at the end of his couch in his small apartment, watching a movie, while Lindsey lie at the other end of the couch, her long legs stretched across the couch. She was tall -- almost as tall as Kent -- with long legs, jet-black hair and a cheerleader's body. They met at a birthday party for a friend of Kent's, and she was the younger sister of his wife. She was also Kent's junior by nearly 10 years. She was in a comfortable set of short jean shorts and a t-shirt, while Kent dressed in a subtle Hawaiian shirt and jeans. Both were lounging in the couch without shoes.

"Honestly, why would they give the ring to that little runt, if it's so important?" Lindsey said to the movie. She stretched her legs, laying her feet on Kent's lap. "It's like they conspired to make the story as complicated as possible. The wizard dude has friends that can fly, right?"

Kent laughed, resting his arm on Lindsey's shins. "You really think that would make a blockbuster movie? 'Fly the ring right into the heart of the bad guys' home, drop it into the volcano. Back by brunch?'" He smiled at her, relaxing a bit and taking a swig of his beer. He casually glanced at his laptop, screen turned off, with a light on next to the web camera embedded into it.

"It wouldn't make for a good blockbuster, no," Lindsey said, drinking from her Mike's Hard Lemonade. She slid down the couch a bit more, lying her feet across all of Kent now. "But then they could explore the odd homosexual tension between the two short guys. I mean, they're up to something."

"Oh you're just projecting what you want to see into the movie," Kent said playfully, tickling her knee. She said up straight at the touch, giggling. "Everyone knows your favorite porn is gay midget porn."

"Now who's projecting?" she said, laughing and reaching for him. Lindsey long knew Kent was ticklish, so as she sat up, she dove for his stomach and arms as he squirmed and grabbed her wrists. "What, can't take it?"

"Oh, it's on now!" Kent twisted Lindsey's wrists, pushing her back onto the couch where he had been sitting, holding down both wrists with one hand over her head. Lindsey squirmed and laughed as Kent tickled her tummy, lifting her shirt up to touch her skin directly. "EEEek! No! Stop" she squealed, laughing. Lindsey twisted one arm out of the hold and immediately grabbed Kent's hand, pulling it over her head away from her stomach.

The sudden force pulled Kent down within an inch of Lindsey's face, they're breath heaving after the laughter, and gazed deeply into each other's eyes. Kent leaned in and kissed Lindsey, his tongue licking her lips as he let go of her other arm. He touched her shoulder lightly as Lindsey's now free arm wrapped around Kent's neck, pulling him in closer as she kissed him deeply back.

Chrissy chuckled to herself, viewing the scene on her computer monitor, a thousand miles away. She lay naked in her bed, touching her pussy slowly as she watched the scene unfold. He used that same move on me when we first got together, she thought. A wave of pleasure at that thought washed over her as she tweaked a nipple.

As Kent kissed Lindsey, his hand slipped up her shirt, cupping her breast through the bra. Their legs, tangled during the tickling session, straightened, Lindsey spreading her legs as Kent lay on top of her. Her spare hand grasped at his shirt, unbuttoning down the front of the green shirt, hands exploring his pecs. She slid the shirt off of him, then leaned up as Kent reciprocated, sliding her thin shirt off of her. As Kent leaned down to kiss her again, they could both feel the warmth of each other's body.

Lindsey wrapped her legs around Kent, pulling him closer as they humped through their jeans. Kent kissed Lindsey's neck as her nails raked down his back. She could feel his manhood through both clothes, and that only made her want him more. She pushed him off, Kent sitting down on the couch in direct view of the web camera. Lindsey leaned over his crotch, fumbling with Kent's belt as he pulled his pants to the ground, releasing his 8-inch cock into space.

Kent leaned over and grabbed the remote to the TV, turning off the movie they were watching, and leaned back. Lindsey sat on her knees across the couch as Kent sat back down, grabbing his cock with her hand. She licked the tip of head as Kent groaned, leaning is head back. As Lindsey licked up and down the shaft, something caught Lindsey's attention: a single light in the room, coming from Kent's laptop.

Lindsey paused ever so slightly, squeezing the cock in her hand as she thought quickly. Kent was still leaned back; his eyes closed, and didn't seem to notice her pause. She grinned to herself. Well, if he wants a souvenir, let's make it a good one, she thought to herself. She licked up the shaft's front, swirling her tongue around the head. She paused longer now, kissing the head.

Kent opened his eyes, his breathing getting heavier. "You wanna 69? I think we're flexible enough to do it," he groaned down to Lindsey as she started working his shaft. She came briefly up for air. "No, I'm fine like this, for now," she looked up at him, then back down to the cock. She opened her mouth wide, swirling her tongue around the shaft as her lips slowly worked their way down the shaft. Kent leaned back again, breathing heavy, a slight moan escaping his lips.

Kent's hand rubbed up and down Lindsey's back, unhitching her bra. Lindsey bobbed up and down on Kent's cock, maneuvering to let the bra fall to the floor. Her full c-cup boobs were hanging, swaying with each bob onto Kent's cock. Kent reached underneath, grabbing one tit in his hand and tweaked her nipple, sending a shockwave of pleasure down to Lindsey's tailbone. She licked up his shaft one last time.

Lindsey crawled on top of Kent, straddling him and pushing his cock in between their bodies, her treasure still covered by her shorts. She kissed Kent deeply, rubbing his chest with her hands. "You have something, right?" she whispered into his ear as she grinded against his cock. Kent nodded as Lindsey got off him, standing up to undo her zipper of her shorts as Kent reached into the pockets of his jeans -- now on the floor -- and pulled out a condom. Lindsey took the condom from him, opened the package and placed it neatly on his penis, rolling it down his shaft.

Once she was done with the condom, Lindsey returned to Kent's face, kissing him deeply as she straddled his manhood. As Lindsey rose to take him into her, Kent found himself face-to-face with Lindsey's tits -- a set he's long admired but never touched before. He licked around her right areola, letting his tongue flick the sensitive, erect nipple.

Lindsey slowly lowered herself onto Kent's rock hard cock. She moaned softly as she slowly lowered herself, feeling him fill her up. Kent continued to flick at her nipple, trading off to the unattended boob, his arms holding her back as she began to hop up and down on his dick.

Lindsey's back straightened as the other nipple received attention. She continued to hop up and down, feeling Kent begin to thrust into her as she grinded his dick deeper into her. Kent's thrusts were not hard -- he let her do the hopping without messing up the rhythm. He scratched lightly down her arched back, resting his hands on her hips as she continued to grind.

Lindsey then stopped, Kent's dick fully inside her. Her breathing was heavy, sweat glistening off her body, when she had an idea. She hopped up, standing up. "No, you stay there," she said, as Kent moved to get into a new position. Kent obliged his own hair damp with sweat, his breathing labored.

Lindsey spun around, facing the web camera, straddling Kent again. Her feet were on the floor as she lowered herself onto Kent's dick, Kent's hands guiding her ass downward onto it. The reverse cowgirl, sitting up, Kent thought. He grinned to himself as Lindsey raised and lowered herself on his dick, her ass absorbing most of the impact.

Kent began to thrust into Lindsey more, this time, his guiding hands keeping rhythm as he and Lindsey rammed into each other. Lindsey moaned louder, her airy voice echoing off the apartment walls. Kent reached around with one hand as she continued to hop, rubbing her hood with his middle finger. Lindsey screamed louder at that, her hips gyrating against his dick, moans becoming full screams for more.

Sweat flecked off Chrissy's body as she had two fingers inside of herself. She moaned loudly, microphone muted, at the sight of Lindsey's pert body hopping on that familiar dick. She saw Kent guide Lindsey's hips, his grunts coming over the speakers, Lindsey's screams drowning him out before long. Chrissy's body shuddered in orgasm, a wave of pleasure flooding her as she imagined that dick inside her, her screams overpowering the voices on her screen.

Lindsey's body began to tense itself, her gyrations more stilted as she felt the orgasm well up in her body. She leaned forward, face right in the camera, sweat drops flecking onto the keyboard. Kent's own orgasm was welling up, and Lindsey could feel his cock growing, about to burst. Just Kent's legs locked, his groans screaming out, Lindsey's legs crumpled onto his dick, feeling the orgasm pushed her over the edge, toes tingling as she felt her own waves wash over her. She moaned loudly, leaning back against Kent as her orgasm subsided.

They laid like that for what seemed like hours, but was only a minute or two. Lindsey hopped off Kent's dick as he stumbled to the bathroom, rolling the condom off his dick as he walked down the hall. Lindsey collapsed on the couch, looking directly into the camera. She leaned into the laptop close, whispering "You know, you're not as slick as you think you are, mister," she winked into the screen. Chrissy, still watching the scene unfold, froze. Had they been caught, or did Lindsey simply think Kent was taping them? Either way, this changes things for the future.

_____

This is the first in a three-part series. It is also my first attempt at writing erotic literature. Please feel free to leave feedback, constructive or otherwise!