Making Kathy Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
This time, Kathy passes every test.
949 words
4.29
29.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3-2:

We finally got to my place, and I told Kathy to take a seat on the couch and wait a few minutes. I immediately moved two lamps from my home office into the bedroom…for what I had in mind, the more lighting, the better.

I returned to the living room to find Kathy relaxing on the couch…but she had removed her red high heels. I instructed her to put them back on, and from now on when in doubt…ask for permission. She put them back on her feet, and followed me into the bedroom.

I had four lights on in the bedroom, and for once the bed was made (hey, I was a bachelor). I told Kathy to get on here knees on the bed. From there, I pulled out my brand-new digital camera. I asked her what she had been thinking of all day, and she said "being with you". I told her to close her eyes for a moment, and to think about that. She did, then I told her to open her eyes and look into the camera. I got a few good shots of her in her sexy tank top, then I told her to slowly take off her tank top. She did, but she was nervous and her face showed it.

I again told her to think about us being together, and she posed in her bra and skirt- but she couldn't get that nervous and unattractive look off her face. "Dante…" she said "I'll do whatever you say. I'll even let you take…pictures…of me if that's what you want. But could I maybe have…something to drink first? It would really help me relax".

The thought immediately intrigued me. If she thought a drink or two would help her pose in the nude- which to me was quite the high act of sluttiness and submission- what else would she do if she were a little bit buzzed?

I smiled and told her to put her top back on, meet me in the living room, and that we'd start over later. I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of rum I'd gotten during a trip to Aruba earlier in the year- it was top-shelf, 100 proof stuff. I got out the blender and frozen pina colada mix, and made us drinks. Of course, Kathy's drink got an additional three ounces of rum.

After I brought the drinks to the living room, and our glasses touched as I toasted what would be a memorable weekend. She took a sip of the drink, and was taken aback by how strong it was.

Of course, I took easy swigs from my drink, and I gently instructed Kathy to do the same. We drank and chatted for a while, all while I insisted that she "keep up with me". As we finished up, I reached over and kissed her passionately, with our tongues rolling in and out of each other's mouths. I reached up the stockings of Kathy's leg and up to her pussy. I'd never touched a cleanly shaven one before, and the smoothness of it was nice. Kathy was soaking wet, and asked if we could "make love" first and take the pictures later.

"Nah" I said while pulling away. "Let's have another drink". I picked up both our glasses and returned to the kitchen.

Once again, I poured an extra three ounces of rum into Kathy's drink, and served it to her. We toasted again, and as she tipped her head back to drink, I could tell she was already a little bit woozy, and once again was horny as hell. I went for the kill, first by complimenting her on how good she looked, and how sexy I found her in her new outfit. I took a picture of her, fully clothed. Then I asked her to raise her drink and smile, and she did- and looked incredibly sexy doing it.

We each took another gulp, then I asked Kathy to raise her skirt just high enough to expose the top of her stockings. She did, and struck another alluring pose.

"Kathy- what do you want to do more than anything in the world right now" I asked.

"I want us to be to bed together" she responded, with a noticeable slur in her speech.

I asked her to show me how bad she wanted it, and she immediately spread her legs and began to finger herself. She started slowly, then began moving her fingers faster and faster. I took full-body pictures of her masturbating, then got some close ups of her newly-shaved vagina.

Kathy's clothes came off quickly- in hindsight, too quickly, as I wish I had more photos from her first night as a nude model of her slowly getting undressed. But I did manage to get over a hundred digital photos of her in just her thigh-high stockings. Kathy was pretty drunk, but she was really relaxed and she struck many provocative poses without any instruction.

I finally put he camera down, undid my pants, and pulled out my cock. Kathy lunged at it, almost in desperation, and began sucking for all she was worth.

Before putting Kathy on her back, I made a mental note to keep plenty of liquor in the apartment, and to get Kathy drunk as often as possible.

The next day, I woke Kathy up early and we went to the beach. It was a memorable day that held surprises for both of us. I'll supply all of the details in Part Four, coming soon. I enjoy feedback, and I'd love to hear what you thought of this story.