Making Love in the Mom-Mobile

Story Info
Ending her affair with her black lover.
1.1k words
3.87
47.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyWho
SandyWho
37 Followers

My family calls it the Mom-Mobile because all I ever seemed to do was drive from one kid event to another. With two active boys, and lots of team sports and practices, I used to live in my van. But now that the boys are starting high school, they don't want to be seen having Mom drive them everywhere. Still, my van is a great car, especially if you want to have a nice quite drive in the country with your lover.

My marriage was having problems. We were both having affairs; however, I knew all about his, but he never knew of mine. I think it would have killed him if he had found out I had been seduced by a younger man. I hate to think what he would have done had he known my lover was black.

We agreed to take counseling and I committed to myself to try and make our marriage work. He swore was going to change jobs so that he would not be traveling all the time and, most importantly, we were talking about having another baby. I was very happy, and excited about trying to get back in touch with the man I loved and had married. I had gone off the pill and our sex life had exploded. We were acting like newlyweds again, hoping each time we made love that we would he would impregnate me.

But before we could start completely over, I knew I had to call my lover, to tell him that I could not see him again. He wanted us to meet at his apartment, but I had made up my mind he was not going to seduce me again with his touch and kisses. I insisted we go for a drive in the country, away from everyone and, most importantly, away from the temptation of an afternoon in his apartment.

We parked at a hidden picnic area near a small stream and walked along the stream banks holding hands. I told him that I loved him but I was not going to see him again. I told him how important it was for me stay with my husband for my children and that we decided we wanted another baby.

A few months earlier, it would have been his child I would have born but he had run the commitment. I knew he had not ready to settle down but I was sick of living a lie. We had fights and made up but finally drifted apart. But in my loneliness I had reconnected with my husband and he with me.

We stopped by the stream and he held me close. He told me he didn't want to lose me and tried to kiss me. But I knew it had to be this way, pushing away I angrily walked back to the van. There was a slight drizzle and my clothes were wet by the time we got back. Sitting together in the back seat, we watched the rain pass by. Finally, we talked, talked about staying friends, about the fun things we had done. All the while, his hands were busy, finding the places I loved to be stroked and touched.

I told him that I was not going to have sex with him. Of course I was enjoying what he was doing, but I kept insisting he was wasting his time. He laughed and asked if I remembered the time we had made loved out in the open, on a blanket at sunset and then under the stars? How could forget, it was the second time we had made love and his sexual prowess had held me captive ever since.

He asked if I was sure that I didn't want to make love just one more time? Again, out here in the open? I told him he was crazy the ground was wet and it was still raining! "Come on," he insisted, "Didn't you ever make love in the back seat of your boyfriend's car?" I confessed I had not.

"Well, then just pretend you are a high school cheerleader again," he said pulling me close to him, "and I am that big ol' black basketball player you got the hots for, and this is your mama's car!"

I was laughing as his hands slipped under my skirt, and began to remove my panties. I didn't resist him as he unbuttoned my damp blouse, his fingers teasing out a nipple from my bra, pressing his dark lips to my white breast. I was moaning under his touch and fiery lips, knowing how this was going end.

I laughed as he struggled to get his pants off, his leg caught in the seat belt. But soon he was naked, his black manhood swollen and needing to be satisfied. My legs spread wide to receive him, one was hooked on the head rest, the other around his shoulder. As he entered me I cried out in passion, and with every deep thrust of his black cock I moaned his name and my love for him. His hard deep thrusting rocked the van back and forth and as I came, my cries of pleasure filled the hidden picnic area. He came like a lion, roaring out into the jungle, warning others that he had just mated, filling his woman with his hot dark seed.

Exhausted, I lay whimpering, pulsing with every shudder of our locked bodies. The breeze through the van door chilled us and we dressed again, smiling as lovers do. We laughed as we shook off the debris long buried in the back seat of the Mom-Mobile, old French fries and candy wrappers. I was sure that I was going to have a bruise on my back from that middle seat belt.

My panties had fallen out of the van and lay on the muddy ground of the picnic area. He dashed out into the drizzle, grabbing the panties, tossing them high into a tree over the picnic table and then ran back to be warmed again in my arms. The panties dangled there, a lace trophy of another conquest.

We drove back to his apartment in silence. I held his hand, occasionally pressing it to my face to feel his warmth, strength, and reassurance. We made love again with tenderness and passion of lovers who know each other's needs and desires.

We said goodbye, but we both knew I could never let him go, that I could never resist him. I was ashamed of my betrayal but secretly I hoped his child was beginning to grow in my womb and soon it would be our baby I would carry in the back seat of my Mom-Mobile.

SandyWho
SandyWho
37 Followers