Making Love...Sucks

Story Info
Woman wants the sex in her life to be a little wilder.
1.6k words
4.26
40.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

I married my High School sweetheart. Four years of necking and groping each other came to an end and there we were, at long last, free to "do it!"

"It" was what some might think of a wedding night to be. Romance, candlelight, lots of kissing and finally the act itself. Fucking. That's what I thought of it as...but my husband thought I was crude to say so verbally. He preferred 'making love' to me.

Being his new bride and still a virgin at the time, I went along with his way of thinking for quite some time. It would start out with kissing. Little smooches then some tongue action to follow. His hand would start to roam down my body. Softly touching, gently stroking my hair or back, maybe my shoulders. I would start to get hot and bothered and squirm in his arms, trying to rub up against him. Then he would whisper softly in my ear, "Slow down baby, let me make love to you."

So I had to hold myself in check and wait until he would finally get around to fucking me. And he did that in a nice guy kind of way too. It left me unsatisfied in the end. My urges held back made me bitchy. And our marriage was starting to suffer from my discontent.

Sometime I grew restless and paced around like a caged animal. My desires for a good, hard fucking driving me on. My husband couldn't or wouldn't understand why I wanted to be so 'crude,' as he phrased it. I would feel ashamed of myself for awhile then the frustration would mount again.

Finally I decided it was time to purchase some sex toys to give myself some release, or I'd just go nuts. I felt like a walking mass of horniness, oozing sexual vibrations via my, always damp, pussy. I was beyond being shy when I entered an 'Adult Store' I'd noticed on my drive to and from work. There were only two other cars in the parking lot, so I wouldn't have to deal with a lot of perverts, like myself, inside.

I found a sexual wonderland inside that shabby looking little building. They had every kind of sex toy, aide, lotion, just to name a few, that a person could possibly want. Dildos that were the colors of the rainbow, black and of course flesh colored. I checked out everything they offered and it took quite some time to decide what I wanted. By the time I did decide and had paid for my new 'toys' it had gotten late. I was about an hour later then usual getting home.

My husband had left a message on the answering machine, saying he wouldn't be home until about 10:00 pm, it was now 7. I smiled to myself and went into our bedroom. I laid out the items I had bought and changed from my work cloths into a sexy little number I'd had hidden away.

It was one piece of black, stretchy lace, made as a thong with a big bow in the small of my back. The legs were cut high and it was crotchless. I put on black, spiky heels to help set the mood. I felt very sexy when I looked in the full length mirror in our room. I'm 5'1" tall, but the heels gave me a good four extra inches and making my legs look long. I shave my snatch, even though my husband didn't think it a healthy process, and through the black lace, it looked very edible indeed. My breasts are just enough as far as I'm concerned, my 36B's were plenty for my petite frame. I turned around, still looking in the mirror and checked my ass out. "Pretty nice ass ya got girlfriend" I said to my reflection then giggled.

Just to be on the safe side, I went and locked the bolt lock on the front door so my nice guy would have to wait for me to open it. Now was not the time to surprise him with my toys.

Returning to the bedroom I lowered the light and turned on some music I found very sensual, they lay on the bed. As I listened to the music, I used my hand to stroke my already wet pussy. My fingers parted the velvety lips and rubbed up and down my slit. My other hand had gone to one of my tits and was cupping it and fondling the handful of breast. I rubbed my nipple and it quickly hardened and stood up. After a few minutes of this, I reached over and picked up the vibrator. It was about 7" long and I had to twist the bottom to bring it to life.

This was my first time to ever use anything to stimulate myself but I caught on quickly. My pussy lips quivered and my ass started to move on the bed. I found my hips straining up to feel the vibrator on my pussy. I was getting wetter too. My snatch was sopping with my juices. I reached over and picked up the dildo I'd bought. It looked like a real cock. A real, hard cock, veins and all! Holding the vibrator in one hand and against my clit, I slowly started to penetrated my pussy. My eager cunt swallowed it all up in no time at all and wanted more! I started to slide it in and out of myself.

The dildo felt heavenly! I started to ram it in harder and harder, my hips jerking and thrusting to meet each insertion. My back arched as I moaned loudly in pleasure. I fucked my pussy like I'd always wanted it fucked. My juices were running out my pussy now and the dildo was slippery with them. I tossed it aside and grabbed the next item on the bed. The name on it had been "DynoDick" and they weren't kidding!

Old Dyno was massive, a full 10 inches of toy cock! The head of it felt huge just inside my pussy's lips! I slowly worked in about six of the ten inches, slow because it was also very thick compared to what I was used to. My husband had always complained of how tight I was and now I could feel it myself. This just got me all the more excited.

In no time at all, the large dildo was coated with my personal lube. I gasp when I lunged forward with it and buried the monster to the hilt with that one stroke. The cock had balls and I felt them slap against my upraised ass. I was making a keening sound now, it came from deep within my throat. My hips were grinding and pumping up and down on the bed. I kept plunging the big cock in and out with a steady motion. I loved it! It felt so fucking good in my hot little box.

Planting my feet on the bed, I lifted my ass up and stuffed a pillow under me. Then I got the smaller dildo and position it so it was aimed at my puckered asshole. I'd never had a cock or anything else in there, so this was a virgin area.

Holding my breath, I let myself lower onto the waiting cock. I felt the head pushing against my asshole and pushed back on it harder and felt it pop through. I almost screamed out loud at the sudden pain it caused me. Instead I made myself relax and started fucking my pussy again. The vibrator lay off to the side so I retrieved it once more and rubbed it on my clit.

While I fucked my pussy, I slowly pushed the small dildo into my asshole. The pain had subsided and was replaced by pleasure. It felt good to be filled with the two playcocks. I was moaning and tossing my head back and forth on the pillow. Now this was fucking! Sweat ran down my sides and pussy juice ran from my oh-so-wet cunt.

When I started to orgasm I lost control of my body. It started to fuck the dildos like an addict would go after his dope, in a frenzy. I was lost in the intensity of cumming for a long time. I'd never had an orgasm like that during my entire marriage! I was wild with my lust.

My body felt drained when I'd cum for the fifth time in little over an hour. I lay there for awhile, purring, then got up and put everything away in a safe place. Then I showered and went to make a light meal for my husband and myself. I felt like I was starving after my workout. I also felt more relaxed and comfortable then I had in a long, long time.

After that night, I found time to use my toys pretty often. My husband was amazed at my new attitude and didn't have a clue to what had changed it, he often worked late nights and this gave me plenty of time to satisfy myself, then later I'd let him make love to me. Now I could go through his 'love-making' with more calm and even enjoyed his tenderness a little more. I would have rather he had been wild in bed and would ravish me, but hell, he's a decent man and takes good care of our lives.

As time went bye, I made many visits to the Adult Store to purchase new and wonderful 'toys.' I kept them in a big hope chest that was in our spare bedroom and kept it locked. Hubby thought it was full of mementos from my teenage years and never ask to look in it. And I believe the contents of that hope chest kept our marriage a good one!

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers