Making Love to His Wife

Story Info
Jake and Laura take their relationship to another level.
3.9k words
4.29
78k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,320 Followers

Author's note: This is a story about a man who enjoys sharing his wife with other men, as told from the perspective of the "other man." If you find this situation offensive or distasteful, please don't read any further.

This story may be read on its own, although it is also the third part of a trilogy. The first part is titled, His Wife's Boyfriend, and the second is titled Dating His Wife.

Over the next two weeks, Jake and Laura got together several times. Validating his earlier suspicion of her unspoken goal, they had sex in every room of her house: on the kitchen counter, in the guest bedroom, on a weight bench in their basement, and even briefly on the hood of a car in her garage. They even had sex in the back seat of her car, in a crowded parking lot at night. Thankfully, her tinted windows gave them enough cover to get away with it.

The following week, Laura announced that she wouldn't be able to have sex due to her "monthly visitor."

"Well, I hope I can still see you," Jake responded.

"Of course, silly!" she replied. "I hope you don't think our relationship is all about sex!"

Jake laughed. Although their relationship was certainly nontraditional, he had truly discovered a kindred spirit with this woman, and enjoyed spending time with her in any capacity. He valued Matt's friendship as well, and considered them both to be his best friends.

Jake sat at his desk in his home office that week, and received a text from Laura.

How's it going, stud-muffin?

He was having a rough morning, but she always had a way of making him smile. They had exchanged cell numbers shortly after meeting, and he enjoyed their little texting sessions. He even convinced her to text him a few naughty photos, which he cherished.

"Horny as hell," he responded. It was the truth. Although it had only been three days since they had last had sex, he awoke with an aching hard-on. His plan was to take care of that himself after his noon conference call.

Aww, poor baby, she texted, mocking his condition. I'll take care of you soon enough.

"Promises, promises," he responded.

They continued their text session until Laura announced that her break was over. She was working the breakfast shift at the restaurant. Jake went back to work, crunching data in support of a large initiative. A few minutes before his noon conference call, he walked downstairs to refill his water glass when he heard a knock at the door.

Laura stood at his doorway, looking rather cute in her waitress uniform. She wore a white, button-down top and a short black skirt.

"Surprise!" she exclaimed.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you still working?"

"Nope," she replied. "I'm off for the day. So I figured I'd come visit you."

"Well, I'm really happy to see you," he said, giving her a hug and kiss. "But I have a conference call that starts in about a minute."

"Perfect!" she said, and bounded up the stairs toward his office. She and Matt had visited him once at his home, to watch a football game together, so she was familiar with the layout. Jake wore a curious expression and followed her up the stairs. Laura crawled under his desk, looked up at him, and playfully patted his chair.

"You need to dial in to your call," she said as she began to unzip and remove his pants.

Jake sat in his chair, naked from the waist down, and dialed in to his call while Laura played with his hardening cock.

"You are such a bad girl," he said, and she gave him a naughty look.

"Yeah, I know," she replied, "but you like that about me."

Jake snickered in agreement, set his phone on a speaker setting, and laid it upon his desk.

"I put it on mute," he informed Laura, and she said something intelligible, as her mouth was full.

Before the call had even begun, Jake's cock was already fully engorged and throbbing inside of Laura's talented mouth. She had nearly his entire length in her throat, and she took great pleasure in bobbing her mouth and tongue over his shaft in slow and deliberate movements.

His dick was so sensitive that every touch of her soft lips and tongue sent pulses of pleasure straight to his brain. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, trying to quell the rising surge he felt at the base of his cock. It felt so incredible that he didn't want it to end so quickly.

"Jake? Jake, are you there?"

He was suddenly snapped back to reality, and realized that he hadn't been paying attention to his call. His manager's voice blared through the speaker. He frantically fumbled for the phone and hit the mute button.

"Sorry," he said with his voice cracking, "I was on mute. Err...can you repeat the question?"

Laura stifled a laugh. She was giggling so uncontrollably that her body shook his desk. Jake proceeded to give a generic answer to the question that had been addressed to him while Laura continued to play with his dick.

"Smooth," she said, once he had put the phone back on mute.

She resumed her slow and agonizing blowjob, taking him deep into her throat and back out again. Just when Jake felt an incredibly strong orgasmic surge building, she would stop and remove him from her mouth completely. She licked and sucked his balls for a while, and ran her tongue along his shaft and around his glans before putting it back in her mouth.

This slow torture was repeated again and again. Every time Jake was on the verge of exploding, she would stop and tease him with her tongue. His balls were constricted, and his cock head was practically purple in color. She seemed to know exactly when to stop each and every time.

"You're killing me," he said through gritted teeth.

"I'm just playing," she replied, and flicked her tongue over his balls again. "Just ignore me and concentrate on your call."

When she placed his cock back inside her warm, wet mouth, Jake put his hand on the back of her head and tried to force her down further. She removed his hand and took her mouth off his cock.

"If you do that again," she playfully warned, "then I'll never let you finish."

Jake sighed in frustration and slumped in his chair. The voices on the phone were droning on and on about issues that were of no concern to him. He realized that more than half an hour had passed. He had been subjected to this torturous blowjob for over half an hour!

His balls ached, and he felt light-headed from all the blood in his body having rushed to his groin. Laura continued to slowly bob her head in his lap. He felt that unmistakable surge build once again. There was no stopping it this time. If Laura was aware of this, she gave no indication, as she continued her slow pace and didn't remove her mouth as she had before.

The surge built quickly at the base of his shaft and he felt a ripple of pleasure pump through his shaft and into her mouth. He groaned loudly, and it took every ounce of self-restraint not to hold her head in place. Instead, he gripped the arm rests of his chair tightly as one orgasmic wave after another erupted from his staff and into her mouth. Incredibly, she never flinched nor broke her pace.

After what had seemed to be an extraordinary length of time, the last few spasms left his body. His dick was incredibly sensitive to the slightest touch, and Laura seemed to acknowledge this by easing some of the pressure of her tongue as she continued her slow pace over his shaft. He still felt as stiff as a board, although he had been completely drained.

He ran his fingers through her hair, and she emitted a joyful moan. She seemed to enjoy having him slowly soften in her mouth. He had never known any woman who would suck his cock for so long -- especially after he had finished. And he couldn't recall the last time a woman swallowed his cum. He found it incredibly arousing.

Finally, she removed him from her mouth and looked up at him with a sexy smile. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Mmm," she said. "That was fun."

It occurred to him that this had been the first time they had any sort of sexual contact without being watched. It was nice to cum inside her without having to put on a show for an audience. He rolled his chair back, and she slowly crawled out from under his desk, rose to her feet, and straightened her uniform.

"Thank you," she said, and gave him a kiss.

"Thank ME?" he responded. She simply smiled.

"You'd better get back to your call," she said. She gave him another kiss, and then walked down the stairs and out the door. Jake slumped into his chair, completely spent.

***

Although Jake would normally hang out with both Laura and Matt together, on occasion he would get Laura all to himself. He enjoyed their little "dates," as it gave him the opportunity to get to know her better. On their first date, he showed up at their door with a bouquet of flowers.

"It's corny, I know," he said as he greeted her. "But what can I say? I'm a corny, old-fashioned guy."

"It's sweet," Laura replied, smiling brightly.

"Hey, what's this?" Matt said as he came to the door and shook Jake's hand. "You're making me look bad, bro. I haven't bought her flowers in ages."

"Yes, you have," Laura protested. Jake just stood in the doorway, awkwardly.

He led Laura to his car and opened the passenger door for her. It was another old-fashioned gesture, and a relic from his dating days. He hadn't really dated anyone since his ex-wife, and fell quickly into his old comfort zone. Laura kissed him sweetly before entering the car.

They enjoyed a nice dinner together and laughed and chatted like old friends. Although they had only known each other for a couple of months, it seemed as though it had been a lifetime. They had much in common in their interests and their views on life, and the time passed quickly. After dinner, they returned to Laura's home, where they went straight for her bedroom.

***

Jake paced nervously around his hotel room. Not content to merely spend a dinner alone together, he had proposed to Matt and Laura to allow him to spend an entire night with her. He was surprised when they agreed so quickly. He had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. Finally, he would have her all to himself.

There was a knock at the door, and when Jake answered, the sight of her took his breath away. She wore a radiant smile, and had dressed provocatively for him in a short skirt and flimsy top. She hugged him warmly, and they shared a passionate kiss. She smelled wonderful.

Within moments, they had completely undressed each other, and Laura was on her knees in front of him, with his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She removed him from her mouth, and began fumbling through her pants pockets, producing her cell phone.

"I'm sorry," she said, sheepishly, "but Matt wanted me to take some photos. Would you mind?"

"Even when he's not here, he's here," Jake grumbled, but then realized he was being selfish. "I mean, the guy is letting me be with his wife for an entire night, I guess it's the least I can do to return the favor, right?"

Jake took the cell phone from her, and snapped a few photos of her mouth on his cock from various angles.

He led Laura to the bed, and proceeded to bring her to orgasm with his tongue and hands. He had come to know her body so well that he could get her to that point with quickness and ease. He took a photo of her glistening pussy, and then positioned his cock at her opening. He snapped another photo as he entered her.

He set the phone aside, and brought her to a second orgasm by grinding his pelvic bone against her clit while his cock was buried deep inside her. After two orgasms, he figured it was now his turn. He spread her legs wide and began pounding hard and deep inside her. But she stopped him.

"Hold on a sec," she said. She had a naughty expression on her face as she leaned over to the nightstand and rummaged through her purse. She produced a small bottle of lubricant.

"Lube?" Jake said. "Baby, I don't think you need any lube. You're unbelievably wet right now."

"It's not for my pussy," she said, slyly. She flipped over onto all fours, with her gorgeous ass facing him. She squeezed a generous amount of lube in her hand, reached behind her, and rubbed it on her asshole. Jake watched intently as she buried a fingertip inside. His cock was throbbing at a 45-degree angle.

She handed the bottle of lube to him, and scooted back on the bed toward him, with her face buried in a pillow.

"Just go slow, okay?" she said.

Jake had never had anal sex before. He tried it once with his ex-wife, but it was a disastrous effort. He had to admit, the thought of fucking this married woman's ass was incredibly dirty and arousing. He spread a generous amount of lube over his cock head and shaft, and positioned himself at her anus. His dick looked ridiculously big compared to her tiny hole, and it was difficult to believe that it could possibly fit in there.

He took his cock in his hand and gently pushed forward. Laura gasped. He hadn't even penetrated her yet. Maybe this was a bad idea, he thought. But then she pushed herself back toward him, and his cock head disappeared inside her. She responded with a stifled moan into her pillow.

Jake was so excited, he wanted to pound into her hard and fast, but he was afraid he might rip her apart if he did. So he slowly eased himself inside her, inch by inch. When her body would tense, he would stop. Eventually, his entire cock was buried inside her ass.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she responded, muffled by her pillow.

He withdrew slowly, about halfway, and then pushed himself completely inside her once again. She seemed to relax a little. He could not believe how incredibly tight she felt. The feeling of having his cock gripped so tightly created an amazing sensation.

The visual image of his glistening cock disappearing into her tiny hole was so erotic, he realized that Matt would definitely want to see it. He snatched the phone from the bed.

"Does this thing have a video feature?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," was the muffled response.

Jake switched the phone's camera to video mode, and began recording as he continued to pump slowly in and out of Laura's ass. She suddenly became much more animated, and lifted her head from the pillow.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight asshole. Give me your hard cock. I want it all the way up my ass."

Jake had noticed that Laura would get a lot more vocal when she knew Matt would be watching. After a few minutes of video, he put the phone down. When he told her he wasn't taking the video anymore, she returned her face to her pillow and continued moaning softly with each stroke.

As he felt his orgasm build, he couldn't help but pick up his pace. Her stifled moaning grew louder, and he couldn't tell if it was a moan of pleasure or pain. He debated whether he should unload inside of her ass, but ultimately decided that Matt would enjoy the "money shot" instead. So he pulled out and jerked off onto Laura's ass and back. It was a particularly large amount of cum, and it looked incredibly sexy. He snapped a few photos of his "masterpiece" before he collapsed onto the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked, once again.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, although no longer muffled by her pillow. "That was good."

"You enjoyed that?"

"The beginning is always more enjoyable. After a while, it becomes uncomfortable."

"Sorry I took so long. I was worried about hurting you. I've never really done that before."

"Ooh, did I take your anal virginity?" she said with a giggle.

"I'll get a towel," he said.

"Don't bother," Laura replied. "I'm going to hop in the shower."

She arose from her position, gave him a passionate kiss, and then walked to the bathroom with her back and ass glistening with his fluid. He joined her in the shower, and they shared a soft and sensual kiss and washed each other's bodies.

They enjoyed a pleasant day together, shopping and dining at a nice restaurant. After a few hours of dancing together at a club, they returned to the hotel, where they had sex again. It was somehow different this time, Jake thought. For the first time, the lights were out and they were under the bed sheets. It was much more sensual, sweet and tender. He finished inside her, and this seemed to bond them together in a way they hadn't experienced before.

They lay together for hours and savored this rare opportunity to enjoy each other's company alone and without intrusion. Sometimes they talked, and other times they simply caressed each other and shared soft kisses. Eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they awoke the following morning, Laura pulled Jake on top of her and they had intercourse once again. They simultaneously experienced a powerful climax together.

"Oh my god," she said, breathless. "That was so incredible. I..."

Jake saw a look in her eyes that he hadn't seen before. It almost looked like panic.

"What's wrong?" he asked. His hard cock was still buried deep inside her, twitching, emptying the last remaining drops of semen from his orgasm.

"Nothing," she said, although it was clear that something was on her mind. Something had changed.

She gently pushed him away from her and walked into the bathroom. He could hear the shower begin, and he thought of joining her. But something told him she needed some time alone.

They parted ways in the parking lot of the hotel and shared a tender kiss. The following day, he texted her to thank her again for a wonderful date. Her response was brief, and she promised to text him later when she was less busy. More than a day passed, however, and Jake still hadn't heard from her.

As he worked at his desk the next day, he left his browser open in the background to the web site where he had first encountered Matt and Laura, hoping that one of them would contact him. The chime from his phone snapped him out of his funk. He had been staring at a spreadsheet filled with numbers that seemed meaningless to him, and his thoughts had drifted back to that hotel room. He had replayed the events of the evening and wondered if he had done something wrong. When he looked at his phone, his heart leapt when he saw her name appear on the screen.

Getting out of work now, she texted. Is it okay for me to stop by?

He eagerly responded, "of course." He quickly straightened up the house, and checked himself in the mirror. He decided to brush his teeth, and had just finished when the doorbell rang. She stood at the door, wearing the same cute waitress uniform she was wearing the last time she had visited him in the middle of the day. His dick involuntarily swelled in remembrance of that day.

He invited her inside and gave her a warm embrace. He noticed that her return embrace wasn't nearly as warm as usual, and he sensed that something was definitely amiss. When he looked into her eyes, he noticed that they were beginning to glisten and redden. Before he could ask what was wrong, she spoke.

"So, we need to talk," she said.

"Uh-oh," he said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. "That's never good."

Her expression didn't change.

"Remember when we all first met, and we told you that we don't really have any rules in terms of this arrangement?"

Arrangement? he thought. That was an oddly formal term to use. He nodded his head.

"Well," she said, and her voice became unsteady. "I have a rule. It's my rule, and my rule only. Matt doesn't even know about it. And I've never had to use this rule before. But I do now."

Jake's mind raced with confusion. What could be the problem? What had he done wrong? A tear welled in her eye and cascaded down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away with her fingertip, and she swallowed hard.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,320 Followers
12