Making Love With Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saketii
saketii
60 Followers

She told me to come over her place, but I told her that I could not even if I need too.

But she pressurized me to come over house immediately as there was a surprise for me.

I quickly reached at my friend's house and I was praying that my friend was not at home.

But as soon as the door opened I saw my friend with his mom.

His mom greeted me to come inside and asked me to kiss her in front of her son.

I resisted that, but she told me that his son has agreed to our sex and when I will fuck her he will go in other room and will masturbate hearing our voices.

With that my friend tap me on my back and asked me to go in his bedroom and fuck his mom.

I was stunned but was feeling quite happy. We both went inside the room and as I was locking from inside he started to pull his pants down and laid there naked and asked me to fuck his mom quickly so that he can masturbate seeing us.

So this was my story and it is true, now I am 18 and still I am having sex with his mom, I was so happy to have a friend like this and after few years I told her that he can fuck my mom too.

So from now onwards he use to fuck my mom in the same way as I did to his mom, but my mom doesn't know about me and my friends mom and still believes that I have no clue about her what she is doing with my friend.

That is how we satisfy, by fucking each other's mom.

Now I would like you to mail me as soon as possible after reading my story.

This is true one.

Do tell me how you liked my story and any older women, who is in need to have sex than please contact me. I would love to reply all your questions, so ask me any time.

saketii
saketii
60 Followers
12