Making Miley Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping just above the head, Miley wrapped her hand around my base and simply jerked it for all she was worth. Groaning, I shot my load, arcing ropes of cum forced their way from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my head. Shooting rope after rope, deep into her mouth, Miley simply lay their catching it all on her tongue. After my sixth or seventh convulsion, I stopped cumming and my ass fell back to the bed. Climbing up on top of me, she opened her mouth to show she had all of it in there, and then in one fell swoop she swallowed the entire load.

Smiling, she looked down on me.

"Wow, it really can spit!" She grinned; I came back to reality and nodded my head.

"Yeah it can!" Miley lay on my lap and started to grind her cunt against my lap. Looking at me, as my dick hardened, ready for round two.

"Any positions you like?" She asked, wrapping her hand around the base, guiding it to her.

"Not really... Do you have a preference?" I asked, making sure to remain professional. Even after that amazing blowjob.

"Well... I am from the south... I'll ride you like the cow girl I am!" She said with a grin, still straddling me, she played with my shaft rubbing it along her pussy's lips.

I licked my lips in anticipation, cupping her breasts, feeling the nipples press against the palm of my hand.

"All right then... Round 'em up cowgirl!" Miley grinned as placed her soft hands on my chest and pushed me down onto the bed. With her free hand, Miley took both of my forearms and pinned them above my head. I could, of course easily over power her but then it wouldn't be fun would it?

Miley pressed her soft lips together before she mounting her sultry, nubile eighteen-year-old body onto the rock hard shaft waiting for her.

My head fell back and I moaned to the sky as she impaled her tight, teen pussy all the way down onto my dick. Putting my hands on Miley's beautiful hips, she began to rock backwards and forwards on my cock. Biting down on her bottom lip, she firmly placed her hands down on my chest as she started to smoothly rock back and forth on my eight inch member while softly grinding her pussy, every time she lowered herself on my shaft.

"Awww... Yeah... Mmmm..." I moaned as I looked up at her as she lifted and lowered herself repeatedly on my cock. Miley had since let go of my forearms and was resting her hands on my abdomen. I put my hands on her hips to help me fuck her too. Bucking my hips upwards, deeper inside Miley's pussy as she started to grind herself on my cock. Miley threw her brown-haired head back as she started to slam herself down on my cock, her body at a slight angle as smoothly rocked back and forth on my shaft.

"Mmmmm... Fuck..." Miley moaned as she bounced up and down on my cock. I licked my lips and slid my hands against her hips as she slammed down on my cock.

"Ohhhh yeah..." I moaned sitting up slightly, I then rolled over a bit so that I was now on top of the teen bombshell. Once on top, I put my hands on her shoulders and started to savagely thrusts my dick in and out of her tight, warm, wet and wild pussy. Miley was moaning deep into my ear as she hooked her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders.

We were both covered in films of sweat, as my dick slid in and out of her love canal, the only sound in the room was the noise of my balls slapping against her skin, Miley's high-pitched moans and her heavy breathing.

Her head fell back and rested on the same pillow I was sitting on for the blowjob, not that it seemed to bother Miley as her teeth gritted, as if she was trying to make as little noise as possible.

"Ohhhh Benny! Ohh yes fuck me baby!" She moaned through her teeth as I quickly pistoned my cock into her tight, teenage pussy as she pushed herself against me. Leaning down to kiss her, I quickly flicked my tongue against her lips, tracing the inside of them as she leant up to return the favour.

"Ohhhhhh!" Miley moaned directly into my mouth as she instantly returned the kiss, her wet saliva slapped into my mouth while she flicked her tongue against mine. She closed her eyes as she gently started to grind her pussy against my shaft as I held my cock deep in her pussy for a moment.

"Mmmm!" I met her moans with one of my own as I circled my tongue around hers, keeping my cock deep inside of her pussy for another moment before pulling it halfway out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah... This is so great..." I said with a smile, breaking the kiss with her. Changing the position for what looked like was going to be the last time. Miley was breathing heavily and even after the stupendous blowjob earlier, I was getting ready to cum again. I pulled my dick all the way out of her warm, wet pussy and turned her over onto her side, laying behind her I nudged her leg into the air and pushed my shaft all the way back in.

Miley's eyes were screwed shut, tight as my dick went all the way back inside her. Firmly thrusting its way back into her warm, tight pussy.

"Ohhhh Ben... Ohh you are so great... Such a great lay!" Miley moaned as she enjoyed the feel of my dick inside her. Women must know saying things like that boost our egos right?

"Yeah... You are too!" I groaned as Miley's leg arched over mine, as I fucked her. Changing to smooth, deep pumps reaching all the way inside her. My cock filled up her tight pussy as my hips smacked against her gorgeous ass cheeks with every one of my thrusts.

Lazily, Miley slowly opened her eyes and glanced over her shoulder to smile at me, sweat dripping off her body, forming almost an extra layer of skin as she spoke dirty to me, keeping me going.

"Mmmm... Yeah! Fuck that pussy!" She moaned, gently pushing back against my invading cock.

Sweat rolled off my body as I drove my cock in and out of her tight, wet, and very desirable pussy.

"Awww... Ohh yeah... Damn you're tight..." I moaned/complimented her as I increased the pace of my thrusts. Tilting her head back further, she kissed the sweat beads as they dripped off of my neck. Her hips were bucking back against me as she met every single one of my thrusts.

Suddenly, tearing away from me, Miley's eyes screwed up tight and she let out a loud, piercing scream. Fluids gushed from her pussy and coated my shaft with all of her love juices. Her hips spasmed with each convulsion, and soon enough my shaft was being milked by her orgasms. The juices gushed all over my shaft and coated her legs, making her thighs extra slippery.

"Ohhhh damn it..." I moaned as Miley's pussy sucked on my shaft in the after glow of her orgasm. Feeling the urge to cum, I pulled out and pushed her on her front. Miley, even in post orgasm glow knew what was coming and simply lifted her rear upwards. Taking hold of my throbbing cock, I jerked as if my life depended on it. Finishing up, my hips spasmed and I came all over Miley's back. Painting her lovely rear and the small of her back, Miley cooed as I came. Licking my lips, I fell back on my heels and watched as she reached behind herself and scooped up some of my cum.

"Can you help me?" She asked, offering her hand up. Smiling, I took it and guided her towards all of my man juices, letting her scoop it all up.

"All gone?" She asked, looking at the load on her fingers.

"That's your lot." I said, with a satisfied grin on my face.

"Fuck me you gave me a lot." She said with a smile, sucking the digits in her mouth.

"Well... I try my best." I said with a grin as she tossed her hair back and rolled over to look at me.

"Snuggle with me?" She asked, her large eyes putting on the puppy dog act. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was close to half twelve. I had plenty of time. I nodded and moved up beside her, opening my arms up she crawled in and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and we simply held each other. I'm not sure what happened next because we both fell asleep. When I woke up, Miley was sucking my cock lightly, she was lying on the bed idly, and her ankles were crossed over as she stirred me awake.

"Nina's awake in the next room. She wants to know where you are." She said, noticing that I was awake.

"Right... Do you have my clothes?" I asked, noticing they weren't where I kicked them.

"Yeah, they're over there." She said with a smile, motioning to the corner. She hopped up off of the bed and walked over; then, bending at the hip she bent over and picked them up. Her ass looked great like that and she noticed me noticing her.

"Well, maybe next time I'm around you can get a go?" She said with a smile. Tossing me the clothes, I got dressed and found Nina who was still quite sleepy.

"Ready to go home honey?" I asked, she smiled and nodded her head. "Alright then, thank the nice people."

Nina did so, like a little trooper. She thanked every one in the room and wanted to thank Miley, but Heather explained to her that she was sleeping now and couldn't be disturbed.

Nina nodded and climbed into my arms. Walking out, we got into the limo to take us back home. Reaching into my pocket, I quickly looked through my wallet and saw that all my cards were missing. I was about to ask the driver to turn round when I saw a piece of paper tucked away where my notes should be.

Taking it out, I read it silently.

"Oh my. Where have they all gone? If you drop off your sister and check your phone out maybe Miley could tell you?" It was a very feminine handwriting and I assumed it was Miley's. Flipping open my phone, I saw my new background was Miley with all of my cards in her mouth, biting on them teasingly.

'Right, once I drop Nina off, she'll get it again.' I thought to myself, smiling at the thought of what we may get up to.

~END~

Yeah it's the end. Who knows? If I get enough feedback, maybe Ben will make it back to the hotel in time? Maybe some other Disney brat will be there with Miley? Feedback and, well I, will tell!

12