Making Mom Mine! Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom knows about Sam and his sister.
2.8k words
4.41
317.7k
74
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

This story is the sole property of Spanker Sam. It cannot be reproduced and/or altered. Nor can it be distributed to any other site, free or pay, without the express permission of the author.

Copyright: 2004 all rights reserved.

Chapter 2: Mom Knows About Sis

We had finished our shower and were sitting in bed. Mom was snuggled up against me, with my arm draped over her shoulder, gently stroking her tit. She looked up at me and smiled, then snuggled even closer. I heard a soft sigh and had to smile. I had just made a long time fantasy come true. I had fucked my own mom.

"Sammy?" Mom's voice was soft and low. "I need to ask you something. It's very important for me and I really need your honest answer. Ok?" I sat up straighter and mom did also. She turned and looked at me. There was concern in her face.

"Yes mom?" I kind of knew what she was about to say. She was feeling guilty about what we had done. She needed for me to tell her that I didn't think badly of her about it. I looked at her as I stroked her face.

"You don't think badly of me, do you? I mean, its incest to have sex with your kid! We could go to jail if anyone ever found out." I laughed as my hand slipped from her face to stroking her tit. The nipple grew hard as my fingers lightly touched it.

"If I were a kid, then you could go to jail. At most, people will think us perverted. They would swear that it was you who seduced me instead of me taking you. But no mom, I don't think badly of you. In fact, I love you even more than before. Now we share a love deeper than that between a mother and son."

Mom grew quiet and leaned back against me. I felt her hand take my soft dick. I moaned as she began to slowly squeeze then let go. I knew that if she kept that up, I would soon be hard. "Do you still want more, mom?"

Instead of answering me, mom slipped down on the bed. I groaned as she took my semi-hard dick into her mouth. Damn, but that woman could give head. I was starting to let my hips rise and fall in rhythm to her pumping mouth when she stopped and looked up at me.

"Am I as good in bed as your other girlfriends?" I stroked her hair, pushing her mouth back down on my throbbing dick. "Mom! They aren't even in the same league with you. They are children compared to how you make me feel."

Mom slipped her mouth all the way down until I felt the ring at the back of her throat. Then she pushed a bit more and I felt her deep-throat me. I almost came! It felt just that damn good! She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Am I as good in bed, as Gwendolyn is?" I looked down at her and my mouth must have fell open. Gwendolyn was my sister. And I had been fucking her since her 19th birthday. She was 24 now. And just about the wildest piece of ass I have ever fucked. There isn't anything that that girl doesn't love.

"You know about Gwendolyn and me? How long have you known?" Mom settled back to slowly licking the length of my dick. It had gone semi-soft at her words. But I needed to know just what she knew about my sister and me.

I pulled her up to me. "Mom. When did you now about us? How long have you known? Why didn't you say something before now? Answer me mom."

She looked at me. Something in my face must have told her that this was not the time to be coy. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed a bit from me. "Ok Sammy! Easy! I'll tell you. But first could I have a glass of wine? In fact, could we go down to the den and light a fire?"

It was 3:30 in the morning. I think that we had started around 10pm. I nodded and got up out of bed. My dick, bobbing between my thighs as I walked. I threw on a warm robe and started downstairs. Mom soon followed, wearing her fluffy robe also.

As she walked, I could see flashes of her soft chocolate colored thighs. Damn, but she was one good-looking black woman. I lit a match to the pile of wood that lay in the fireplace. While the kindling caught, I fixed both of us a glass of wine. The fire soon caught and mom sat watching the flames.

"It was New Years Eve. You were 24, and Gwennie was 20. I was so glad that you had decided to come home and spend it with us. I remember that we all drank a bit much that night. I knew that I had to get to bed soon after the ball dropped. So I told you two good night and went to my room.

I heard the two of you come down the hall and go into your room soon after. I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I just lay there listening to the quiet of the house. It wasn't long before I heard soft moaning. Then I heard Gwennie's voice. I listened and was a bit shocked when I heard her say how big your dick was.

I should have gotten up and stopped it, but hearing her words seemed to excite me. I pictured the two of you together naked. The two of you didn't know just how loud your voices were. I could hear most of what you said to each other.

You told her that no girl could suck your dick the way she did. I could hear her slurping and sucking like I was standing right there. I was ashamed of what I was starting to feel, but my pussy was getting wet listening to you two. So I slipped off my panties and began to slowly stroke my slit.

Then I heard you calling her names. Telling her that she was your bitch! That she was your cum slave! And her agreeing to everything that you said! I could hear when the two of you started fucking. Gwennie is very vocal when you are fucking her.

She talked about how deep you were fucking her. And how much she missed having you around to satisfy her needs. That nobody could fuck her the way you did. I tried not to make any noise as I slipped my dildo from my night table. I lay in bed slowly fucking my own pussy, listening to my son and daughter in another room fucking."

We had been sitting on the couch with a blanket thrown over us. Mom's hand found my hard dick and began to slowly stroke it. My hand slipped between her thighs. She was already very wet. I began to slowly and tenderly stroke her swollen pussy lips. Mom sighed and moved to give me more room.

"What were you thinking mom? Did you want to come and join us?" Mom nodded her head, and then gulped a mouthful of wine. I took a sip from my own glass. Setting them down, she continued.

"I heard Gwennie moan and groan a couple of times. Then she said that you enjoyed making it hurt when you fucked her. You laughed and told her she loved it. She giggled and said yes she did. I listened to her cum a few times, and your telling her to be quiet, that I would hear you.

Little did you know, that I not only heard you, I was stroking my pussy with that dildo fantasizing about being in the room with you two. I heard her cum a couple of times, then, you told her to get on her hands and knees. I heard her giggle, telling you that she always made too much noise when you did that.

I thought you were just gonna fuck her doggie style. The sight I imagined almost made me cry out I came so hard. Then I heard her say that she needed more lube. I gasped, thinking that surely, you were not really gonna fuck your sister up her ass. I heard her gasp and moan a few times, saying that you were too big.

I heard her muffled cry and then the muffled scream. I guess she had screamed into the pillow. I could close my eyes and see what was going on in my head. Gwennie's body is so much like mine is.

I could see her big ass up in the air. You kneeling behind her, or standing at the side of the bed. Just like I had been standing there, I watched as you pulled her cheeks open, then put the tip of your dick at her hole. I was fucking myself so hard, I had to bite my lip to stop the cries from being so loud."

Mom was really stroking my hard dick. I had to concentrate hard not to blow my load. My fingers were friggin her like there was no tomorrow. "She struggled when I tried to put it in. I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her face into the pillow as I rammed my dick all the way up her ass."

Mom nodded her head. "Then I heard her telling you to fuck her ass. Harder! Deeper! How much she loved it! How she wished you two were alone so she could scream it felt so good. Then I heard her screaming into the pillow that she was cumming. Then you said you were cumming too.

I came so hard, I almost passed out. Then after a few minutes, I heard the two of you softly snoring. I lay there drenched in sweat. Then I got up. My legs felt like jelly, as I walked down the hall. I opened your door and peeked in.

Gwennie was still on her knees, and I swear I could see some of your cum oozing from her asshole. You lay on your back and I caught a glimpse of how long and fat your dick was. I wondered how she could take all that up her ass. I closed the door and went back to my room.

I had to fuck myself three times before I could go to sleep. The next day, you two acted like nothing had happened. I was afraid to say anything. So I just kept the memory of it."

I wanted to cum so bad! Mom's hands had spread my pre-cum allover my dick, and she was slipping them up and down. "Don't worry mom! You'll get to find out just how much Gwennie likes it. You're gonna like it just as much."

Mom pulled away. "No Sam! You're too big to go in my ass. You'll tear me!" I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her head between my legs. Mom opened her mouth and took me in, knowing she had no choice. I fucked her hard, making her choke and gag.

"Did I say you had a choice bitch? I told you that you would be my slut, didn't I?" Mom, choked, murmured a yes reply. I pulled her up, holding her hair so tight I knew it hurt her. I must have looked like a mad man as I stared at her. But my lust was on full boil.

"I told you that you would do as I said! You're gonna learn to satisfy me just like Gwennie does. In fact, when she comes home, you and she will learn to enjoy each other as much as I enjoy you both." Mom shook her head hard.

"No Sam! Fucking you is bad enough! Knowing that you are fucking you sister is bad enough! You will not make me fuck her too!" I must have snapped. I slapped mom hard across the face. "You'll do whatever I tell you to do."

I pushed her face down into the couch. Mom's knees were on the floor. Pushing her robe up, I took my raging hardon and shoved it into her sopping wet pussy. I fucked her hard and fast as she struggled. Then I pulled out and pushed it between her cheeks.

"Whose bitch are you?" I shoved hard and mom screamed. "Sam! No! Please!" I pulled back and shoved again. "Answer me!" Mom cried out but her cries only enflamed my lust more.

"Say it slut! Whose bitch are you?" I was humping my dick up into her ass hard and fast. "Yours," mom shouted. "I'm your bitch!" I continued to fuck her ass. "And what did I tell you that you would become?"

Mom moaned but I could feel her beginning to move her ass. She moaned again. "I will become your slut! I'll do what you tell me to. Oh Sam! It hurts! Please take it out?" I had lost some of my raw lust, but continued to fuck her. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to.

I could smell her ass as I fucked her. I slapped her hard on one of her big cheeks. Then slapped the other one. Mom moaned, but shoved back at me. "You're starting to like it Joan! Just like Gwennie likes it. And when she comes home, you will learn to fuck her, won't you?"

Mom stopped groaning and her whimpers turned to soft moans of pleasure. Her ass began to slowly rock back and forth. "You like it don't you Joan? You like having your son fuck you up this big black ass? Tell me!"

I could see mom's hands balled into fist. She was moving her ass back and forth, matching my fucking her. "Yes Sam! I do love it! Fuck me! Fuck my black ass! Shove it in deep! Make me scream! Of shit! I'm gonna cum! My own son is fucking me in the ass and I love it. Harder! Deeper, you "motherfucker"! Fuck your mother."

I held mom by her waist, as I worked my dick in and out. Then I felt her begin to jerk. I knew that she was close. "You'll fuck Gwennie like I told you you would. Won't you mom?" I fucked her harder.

"YES!" Mom screamed out the word. "You'll eat her pussy and let her eat yours, won't you mom?" Again she screamed yes. Then she started to beg. "Please Sam! I gotta cum now! Please?" I knew that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"NOW MOM!" I screamed out the words. Mom's body jerked, then she lifted her head and screamed. I heard the loud steady hiss and laughed. I had fucked the piss out of her. But mom wasn't even aware of it. Her whole body shook, and shook some more, as she was wracked with one orgasm after another.

Mom collapsed onto the cushion, and I heard her soft sobbing. She whimpered loud, as I slowly pulled out. I went to the bathroom and washed my dick off. Then I took the warm washcloth into the den and washed mom's ass. She whimpered as the rough cloth touched her tender asshole.

Later, I washed mom as she soaked in a very hot tub of water. "Did it hurt Gwennie like this? It feels like you ripped my whole asshole open." I laughed as I used the washcloth to wash her big chocolate tits. I reached down and stroked her pussy. Mom opened her legs and sighed as my fingers stroked her. She was turning into my wanton slut after all.

I helped her from the tub and after drying her off, led her to the bedroom. I told her that I had some salve that would make her feel better. She whimpered as I worked the anesthetic cream into her asshole. Then she stiffened as she felt me climb on top of her.

"Sam! I can't take it now! Please?" But I didn't listen to her. She struggled a bit, but the head was soon lodged inside her tight hole. This time, I fucked her slowly. And mom sighed when she realized that the crème had deadened her pain. It didn't take long for her to be working her ass back against me as hard as I was fucking into her.

I fucked her until she had cum again. Her soft even breathing let me know that she had fallen asleep. I laughed thinking that she had seen Gwendolyn sleeping the very same way after I had finished fucking her. On her knees with her ass in the air, and my cum oozing from her hole.

I lay back on the bed, with my arms behind my head. Gwennie would be home in three days. By then, mom's position would be solid. And when my sister came home, the fun would really begin.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers