Making Mom My Slut

Story Info
College student discovers mom's secret desire.
1.3k words
4.25
896.5k
172

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsee
gypsee
108 Followers

“Mike, can you take a look at my computer? I can’t seem to find some of my recent documents?”

“Sure mom, give me a sec.”

Mike looked over his shoulder as his mom walked back down the hall to her home office. He couldn’t get over how, even in her mid thirties; she looked incredibly sexy with her firm tits and tight ass. Many was the night he lay in bed stroking his hard shaft to some girl in his freshman college class only to have his imagination slip into visions of his mom on her hands and knees naked in front of him with her pert ass teasingly pointed up.

It had been more than a few years since his mom had thrown his dad out for drinking and womanizing and he knew she had dated very little since, working hard to make a home for them and pay for his college bills. What little money he brought in working at a local computer repair shop helped but it still left them with little leftover at the end of the month.

Mike walked into his mom’s office and sat down at her computer. He could hear her in the kitchen getting dinner started. It didn’t take him long to track down the problem and turn up quite a few documents saved into folders that were generally hidden. He began going through them to make sure they were current. Glancing through the list he was surprised to find a number of docs with the .msg suffix. Knowing these were instant messages the system automatically archived he began to open a couple. His eyes and his cock soon grew large. He couldn’t believe his mom was having some sort of online affair with a man clearly interested in treating her like a cheap slut. And his mom seemed to love it. He read through a number of the conversations, looking over his shoulder to make sure his mom didn’t come in, and occasionally running his palm over the bulge now stiffening in his gym shorts.

“Dinners ready!” his mom called from the kitchen.

“Be right there, mom”.

He quickly moved the documents she needed to a folder on her desktop where she could easily find them and then forwarded the instant message archive to his computer where he could read them at his leisure.

All through dinner he chatted with his mom, surreptitiously glancing at her firm round breasts and firm ass, but all he could think about was the IM conversations he had been reading. He couldn’t wait to get back to his room to read some more. Finally dinner over he said,

“I have some homework to do mom, ill see you later”.

“Good night, dear” his mom replied as she headed off to her office.

For the rest of the evening he read message after message stroking his rock hard cock. He couldn’t believe it. The man who called himself BigWood told his mother how he wanted to tie her up and spank her ass and then force her to suck his big wood. Or how he wanted to pick her up and drive her around town while she sucked his hard cock. Even more amazing was his mothers replies “oh yes, please spank me, fuck me hard, tie me up, blindfold me, make me your slut”. She clearly was as turned on as he was by being treated like some kind of slut toy for his pleasure.

Reading the messages, a plan began to unfold. The next morning after his mother left for work and before his first class he turned on his moms PC and checked the message archive. Sure enough, there was a new one. He couldn’t wait to read it and jerked off again to this latest conversation with BigWood telling his mom that he was going to come over on Tuesday night when he knew Mike had a night class and sneak in the back door. His mom was to be blindfolded, her hands tied behind her back, wearing only the skimpiest lingerie she owned.

Mike couldn’t believe it. As he left for school he tried to think of a way he could take advantage of this turn of events. All day he could barely conceal the bulge in his jeans or hear the professors’ lecture trying to figure out how to take advantage of his mom.

By the next morning, when he heard his mom leave for work he was ready. He quickly looked at the latest message on his moms PC and sure enough, she said “she couldn’t wait to be his little slut and that mikes class was at seven and she would leave the back door open and be ready at seven thirty for her BigWood to use her like the slut she was”.

Mike smiled at this because he had a little surprise for mom. The following Tuesday morning he quickly logged on his moms PC and sent a message to BigWood under his moms ID telling him that Mike’s class was cancelled and they would have to make it another night.

That night he left as usual a little before seven for his class but instead of heading for school he drove around the block, parked his car and circled back to his house where he hid behind the garage. A little after seven, he peeked in the window of his mothers room to see her getting dressed in the tiniest bra he had ever seen with her nipples poking out the top and a thin thong barely concealing her sweet ass. His cock stood up straight as he gazed at his moms’ fantastic body. By seven thirty she had tied a scarf around her eyes and slipped a pair of handcuffs on her wrists and was kneeling in the living room, her barely covered ass pointing up.

He was trembling so hard he could barely get the back door opened but he slipped in and walked to the living room. The sight before him almost made him blow his load right then and there. His mom was kneeling on the floor with her fabulous tits hanging down and her gorgeous ass staring him in the face. His cock was about to rip his jeans so he quickly slid out of his pants and shirt. He leaned over and roughly began to pull and squeeze her tits, twisting the nipples roughly. His mothers’ moans and cries made his dick even larger.

“Don’t move” he growled, trying to disguise his voice. Then he moved off to his room acting like he was exploring the house. He picked up his digital camera and the fraternity paddle hanging on his wall. Returning to the living room he started clicking pictures of his mom for future use. Then lifting up the paddle he brought it down sharply on his mothers exposed ass. He started out slowly, but warmed up quickly, slapping her ass, one after another, while she moaned and writhed. Her ass was twisting and rising to meet each stroke of the paddle. He could smell her juices and the inside of her thighs were soaked. She was totally turned on being used by some stranger. He took a few more pictures of her bright red ass and then kneeling in front of her grabbed her hair and shoved her face down over his thick cock. She sucked him like a cock hungry slut and before long he knew he was going to blow his load. Wanting a taste of the sweet ass he had fantasized about for so long, he walked around behind her, pulled the thong down off her ass and with one hard stroke drove his cock deep inside of her. She started to cum, moaning and crying out with every stroke, and her cries only got louder when he grabbed her sore ass cheeks and roughly used them to slam her back on his stiff cock. With one more slap on each cheek that brought a gasp from her he buried his cock deep in her pussy and blew his load. He kept his cock buried there until her pussy milked his cock dry. Then he pulled out, put his pants back on, slapped her ass once more and said in a gravelly voice. “Thanks Slut” and snuck out the back door.

gypsee
gypsee
108 Followers