Making Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cal?" she gasped as her heart raced.

The big man leaned back in his chair, the lamp casting light on his face. Calvin sat easily in his chair, a subtle, sharp smile on his face.

The young woman shifted uneasily on her spot, her bare legs shining. She cleared her throat and said, "Cal, what..."

She could see him shake his head. Elsa was frozen with uncertainty. She felt nervous and exposed. Her body trembled uneasily. Her gut twisted and ached.

None of it was enough to actually make her tell him to leave. She had asked him to stop before. For all of her confusion now, those couldn't find those same words this time.

Calvin watched the slender Chinese woman stand quietly before him. The slight auburn highlights in her air shone against the light. Even from across the room, he could see her shake softly and breath quickly.

"Anytime you're ready, Elsa," he said in his deep baritone voice.

She tilted her head slightly, unsure of what he meant.

He breathed deeply, "Shake out your hair."

So that was what this was about: fulfilling a fantasy.

She started to say, "Calvin..."

The man crossed his arms and sighed. He wasn't going anywhere. She knew that.

Her eyes were fixed on him for an eternity. Finally, only somewhat reluctantly, she tossed her hair left and right. Strands of black hair fell to the side and across her face, covering her left eye. She didn't brush it away though. She could feel the blood rush to her cheeks.

Again she stood there silently, motionless. He was just as planted in his chair. He folded his hands together.

The woman raised her hands to her shirt collar and slowly pushed the button through the hole. As each button was undone, making a soft 'pop' as it was released, her eyes flitted everywhere around the room, anywhere except to look at him. Thoughts of the scene on the sofa instantly rushed to her mind again. His smell and taste, the touch of his strong and warm hands all returned with vivid, urgent clarity. She was filled with the uneasy sense that she would be re-experiencing all of that and more very soon.

The last button gave way unceremoniously. The light material of her night shirt parted gently exposing a smooth unbroken line of flesh from her neck down between her breasts, past her belly to the lip of her white panties. Her hands dropped to her sides.

All the while Calvin just watched. Even though he looked calm and focused, inside his blood was raging. As she had undone each button, it was signalling to him that this wasn't going to end abruptly again. With each button, his passion for her intensified tenfold and his cock twitched to life quickly beneath his pants. He doubted he would be able to stop now even if she screamed for him to do so.

But she wasn't screaming. She said nothing, only the sound of her deep unsteady breaths filled the air as she watched him stand up finally and make his way towards her. His dark shadow loomed over her. He could see her breastbone rise and fall between the part in her shirt. He slipped his hands between the part in her shirt, wrapping them around her smooth waist. Her fine slender body was quivering beneath his touch.

Their eyes were set on one another. They knew 6 years of friendship was about to be put through a long, hot and rigorous test. This time the scene wouldn't be cut off. They no longer had to imagine what happened next.

They were going to fill in the blanks.

Once more his face came close to hers. Her lips met his. This time he didn't have to work to get her mouth to open for him. Their lips folded open and closed over and over on one another quickly moistening them with a shiny gloss of one another's saliva. His slick, rough and nimble tongue collided with hers. The room was quickly filled with the sounds of their heavy panting and desperate gasps for air. Elsa inhaled deeply as she suckled on his tongue. The flowery smell of the soap on his body had faded. The temperature and humidity quickly rose in her apartment and soon her nose breathed in the heady rich and natural scent of Calvin.

The muscular man pulled the smaller woman close to him. He yanked at her shirt, exposing a bare shoulder and shimmering breast. He fondled her soft breast with hard and soft squeezes and gave the stiffening nipple a firm pinch eliciting a sharp gasp from her lips. With his crotch pressed up against her, his swelling cock, from behind his pants, rubbed against her belly, announcing his intentions to her. Even through the restrictive material of his pants, she could feel the bulging intensity in his crotch.

Calvin bent down. He had a handful of Elsa's lovely tit in his palm as he sucked and licked hungrily at her nipple. He made loud and greedy slurping noises. Groaning, she raised her eyes to the ceiling, running a hand through her hair as she gasped for quick breaths of air. He covered one breast with his glistening saliva before moving over to do the same to the other. Elsa grew unsteady on her feet. Everything was moving at a rapid pace, as quickly as his tongue flicked up and down her straining nipple. And everything felt so good.

With a flip of his wrist, Calvin pushed her shirt off of her other shoulder. He let Elsa remove it from her body as he quickly undid the buttons of his shirt. She watched him as he took it off, the dark edges of his ripped body shifting in the glare of the bare light. As each moment passed, her heart raced faster and faster. The woman leaned forward. It was her turn to savour his bare ebony chest and dark black-hued nipples. She desperately used her teeth to nip at his tight flesh and she ran her tongue up and down his body as Calvin stood tall before her. He brushed her soft hair with his hand as he listened to her lustful gasps and felt her soft lips caress and envelope his nipples.

Elsa couldn't get enough of him. In the back of her mind she was still asking herself why this never happened earlier. It seemed to have built up for so long and now it was like a burst dam, relentless and uncontrollable. She was desperate to have this man inside of her.

She was at his belly when she felt him pull her up by the arm. They continued to kiss lustfully pressing their overheated bodies against one another. Her light-tan breasts mashed up against his hard dark brown body. Her hands moved down and rubbed along the crotch of his pants. She had no trouble finding his cock behind the material. It did surprise her how long and thick it actually felt.

As they kissed endlessly, two strong hands slipped under her bum and lifted her up. Easily supporting the slender woman, he carried her to the bedroom. Both of their hands slapped for the light switch. A small night table lamp flicked on casting a dim glow through the small room. Her bed frame hadn't been assembled yet and the mattress and box spring were leaning up against the wall. Forgoing the box spring, Calvin simply shoved the mattress and it flopped to the carpeted floor with a dull thump. He immediately lowered Elsa onto it. As he did so, he held onto her panties and, as she dropped onto the bare mattress, he raised her hips and slid them down and off of her legs. Her nude body sank against the soft mattress.

Calvin kneeled on the mattress between her legs. She looked at him with longing in her eyes. For her, this couldn't be happening fast enough, the anticipation coursing through her body like a brush fire. For Calvin, he was enjoying every second. He leaned forward and they embraced in another long and intimate kissing session. Again she could feel his ever hardening piece press up against her through his pants. He slinked down her body, his lips kissing every inch of her as he moved. When he got to her belly he rolled back up onto his knees. With quick and firm motions, he lifted the woman's legs up, spread them, and draped them over his shoulders around his neck, hoisting her hips up.

Elsa gasped, her body hung over his giving the man a close up view of her tender snatch. Calvin held onto her thighs. Her breaths were rapid and unsteady as she felt him kiss around her inner thighs. She smelled sweet. He smiled knowing she would taste even sweeter. Calvin had often thought about what it would be like to sample the young woman like this.

He nuzzled his nose against the soft tangle of short black hairs around her snatch, pushing them apart. Then his long tongue licked slowly, languidly up the line of her slit. He tasted the moisture along her petals.

"Huuhhn," Elsa moaned. Her small dark eyes rolled up into her head as she blinked.

Up and down he dragged his tongue on her, each time applying slightly more and more pressure until her tender petals parted. He flicked his tongue and kissed his lips on her clit before sliding his tongue into her.

Groaning unabated, Elsa strained and arched her back, raising her smooth belly upwards as she felt him move and wriggle his long tongue inside of her. He gasped and slurped lustfully against her tight snatch. All she could see was the top of his head bob back and forth as his face buried deeper into her.

He slipped a hand underneath. His index finger joined his tongue plunging into her tight, moist hole while he thumbed the outside of he anus.

Elsa writhed uncontrollably on the bed, her face twitching and distorting in unending ecstasy. Her soft, damp thighs brushed and pushed against the side of his head.

"Calvin," she groaned breathlessly.

Slowly, methodically his tongue and fingers worked inside of her tight, hot pink hole. His wide lips made love to her petals with unceasing firm wet kisses.

Elsa angled and bucked her hips up sharply. Anchoring her legs over her shoulders, her body suddenly tensed stiff. Calvin shoved his tongue into her as far as he could, the temperature increasing the further he penetrated.

"Ah-Ahn! AHH-uuhhnn!" Elsa groaned.

A surge of liquid fire burned through her and spread along his tongue. It dribbled over his fingers, covering his hand with her clear juices. His lips were also quickly slicked to a glossy sheen. She was so sweet and warm.

Her body relaxed, tired and spent, her hips easing from the high arch from moment ago. Her body hitched and shook. Calvin smiled as he dragged one last, long, satisfied lick of his tongue up the length of her snatch before lowering her tasty body off back onto the bed, her legs sliding limply off of his shoulders.

Her lower body was as damp and wet as his fingers and lips. Elsa was trying to regain her breath, to recover her energy, but Calvin wasn't going to give her much time to do so.

With a firm grip, he grabbed her forearms and pulled her back off from the mattress. They kneeled facing one another. The bigger man embraced her weak body close to his and he planted his mouth over hers. Elsa tasted herself on his lips and tongue. She had never done that before. The taste, the smell, the thought of doing so was enthralling.

He broke this kiss and leaned back. His round brown eyes were set on her as he undid the button of his fly. Elsa looked down at his crotch, brushing the hair from her flushed face. Her eyes were dreamy. She subtly wet her lips.

With one hand now pulling his fly down, his free hand tucked under her chin and raised her face up to him. Their lips met again. He didn't know why, but he loved the feel of her tender warm lips against his. He couldn't stop kissing her.

Elsa held her hands against his ripped stomach as he pushed his pants down to his knees. Their lips parted and Calvin looked into her eyes knowingly. Again her gaze moved downward and she looked at the bulge propping up his boxer shorts from underneath. As she watched him push down his underwear, her she breathed deeply. His piece slipped out and hung out straight, partially erect. It was even larger than she had thought from her brief glimpse in the shower and the feel of it against her belly. Her eyes fixed on it, she bent down towards his crotch.

Elsa wrapped her soft hand around his cock as best she could. It was dark and black, the long thick veined shaft ending at a large bulbous mushroom shaped-head. She felt Calvin stroke the hair on the back of her head. As she raised the tip up to her lips, he firmly pushed her head down. She opened her mouth and inhaled a deep breath of air. His cock followed immediately.

Calvin watched as she stretched her mouth open wide to take him in. His pushed out his lower jaw with grim satisfaction as he entered her moist, gaping mouth.

"Yeah, Elsa," he breathed out deeply, "That a girl."

Her eyes were closed but her brows frowned and raised in reaction to the feel of his thick hot shaft pushing into her mouth. Her teeth dragged along the soft foreskin and her tongue pushed up from underneath. He was immediately nudging the back of her throat.

"Mmm. Ummmm!" She hummed, her mouth filled by him.

She lifted her head back then sank it back down with a wet squelch. Up and down her mouth went over him, trying to find a rhythm but always unprepared for how big he was. She pulled off of him completely and tossed her hair back before pressing her tongue against his tip. Then she dragged it down his length, seemingly forever until she was down at his testicles.

Calvin's hand had moved from the back of her head, rubbing down the smooth flesh of her back and reached over the firm rounds of her ass. His rough digits dragged between the sweaty crack of her buttocks and fingered her anus. Elsa gasped at his touch before hungrily sucking down on his cock again. She dribbled saliva all over it, her hand using the liquid to slick his cock up and down from the tip to the base.

"Yeah. Yeeeahh!" The large man leaned back, raising his head up, his own breathing growing deeper. He sucked oxygen through his pursed lips as he continued to rub her back roughly.

As she felt him harden with each stroke of her mouth, her head bobbed more quickly up and down. She gasped and gulped and slurped, leaving a damp wet mess over his length and on her hands and around her mouth. She stretched her lips wide and jammed his tip against the back of her throat.

His cock was fully alive now, the skin stretched tight, the muscle hard and achingly erect. It hungered to savour another part of Elsa.

Her mouth slid off of him as he pulled her up. Her jaw ached and hung open as she gasped for air. Her whole body shook with each breath. He held her face to his with his hands on the sides of her face.

"Come on Elsa. Come on baby," he rasped at her, "You want this now, don't you? You want me to take you now, right girl?"

Her eyes drooped closed then opened. She was overwhelmed with anticipation. Without a word she simply nodded her head.

"Okay," he kissed her hard on the lips then repeated, "Okay."

He spun her light body around on her knees then pushed her forward. Kicking off his pants and underwear he wriggled in and kneeled behind her. She bent down on her knees and elbows. Her hands were on her face and pushing back her hair. Her eyes widened when she felt him slap his stiff rod against her the crack of her butt then drag it back and forth over her round shapely moons. She wriggled her hips at the feel of his cock.

Elsa's eager body tensed when she felt him wrap his hands around his waist and pull her close. The length of his cock dragged along her slit from underneath, the tip pushing up against her belly. God it was so warm and hard, she thought. He swayed his hips, continuing to tease her by rubbing his length along her opening, the large head of his tip, pushing at her petals but not pushing past.

Calvin smirked unevenly. He had wanted this for so long, wanted Elsa for so long. He had often fantasized about this moment in the 6 years that he had known her. Their relationship as friends always seemed to cool those thoughts before they became anything significant. Not anymore. Not now.

With one, pointed thrust of his hips and a satisfied grunt, those thoughts instantly became moot forever.

"Ah-uhuhhn!" Elsa groaned softly.

His large dome pushed into her. His thick shaft pulled in the folds of her petals as if they were sucking him in. He pushed deep and smoothly into her wet tight snatch. The tenderness that was clenching around his cock was excruciatingly arousing and he closed his eyes and listed his head back, a stream of warm air blowing through a toothy grin on his mouth.

Elsa's mouth hung open as he pushed into her. "Ohhh!" she moaned as Calvin entered her from behind. He filled her completely. She felt his hardness deep down inside of her the temperature of his hot cock warming her from inside out. For her, too, any thoughts of stopping this had been swept from her mind the moment he thrust into her for the first time.

Calvin held onto her smooth waist as he swiftly slid out then pushed back in. Within a minute he had worked up a rhythm, inches of a hot sinewy flesh slipping in and out of the woman with rapidly quickening thrusts of his hips.

"Yeah! Yeah! Fuck, baby!" he called to her, "Your hole is so fucking tight!"

Calvin could think of few things more satisfying than watching his full pulsing length sink into her sensitive snatch, feeling her willing body clamp down on him.

"Oh! Oh! Uhn! Oh!" Elsa craned her head back to look up the man pushing into her from behind. The strain and ecstasy shower in her crossed brow and her gasping mouth. Calvin gave her a cheeky wink. Then he reached forward and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck. Thrusting even harder he shoved her face down against the mattress.

Elsa pressed the side of her pink flushed face against the mattress. Single tears dripped from her glassy eyes. Her hips still raised high, her back curved downward at a painful angle. She ignored the discomfort, focusing on the hot, repeated penetrations within. He worked her like a large dark beast in heat taking all he could from her nubile light-fleshed body with deep, voracious strokes of hic cock.

It was so hot now in the condo, the two lovers dripping in pungent perspiration. Both tried desperately to slake the thirst in their increasingly dry throats. But they were no where near done. Not by a long shot.

Calvin grabbed her wrists and pulled on her arms like reigns. He jiggled his hips rapidly, watched her whole body quiver rapidly. Elsa, her face still flush against the mattress, grit her teeth and cried out a long rattling groan.

His cock still deep inside of her, his large strong hands slid back around her waist, Calvin stood up. He kept Elsa bent over, but her face was off the mattress. She was on her hands and feet now, her arms and legs outstretched. Her damp hair fell across her glistening face. Now he took her from behind from the standing position.

"Uh-rrn! Ahrr-nn!" He grunted out deep growls as he tossed back his head. He paced his motions, sliding out his cock as far as he could without withdrawing then throwing his hips forward with one hard, singular thrust. He stayed deep inside of her like this for a few seconds before sliding out of her again. He repeated these lustful machinations. Elsa could feel his cock swell inside of her each time he did this. Just when she thought she could take anymore of it, Calvin resumed his rapid fire thrusts, pulling her against him, banging her hard.

"Ahhn Ahn! Ohmygod! Cal! Hahn! Hahn!" She cried out, her strained voice filling the room and spilling out the open windows of her apartment into the night. He shook her body roughly, her dangling tits shaking and circling endlessly. She was lifted onto her toes with each of his thrusts, almost stumbling forward a couple of times. But he held her tight and she balanced herself as long as she could.

The feeling of her tight pink hole yielding wantonly to his surging cock was incredible. As he felt the blood and fire pulse in his crotch, Calvin longed to see her face, to see her aching expressions as they fucked.