Making Movies

Story Info
A casting couch story.
4.6k words
4.18
112.3k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a long and varied career in movies. I've written, produced and directed. Often all three on the same movie. My films could be described, at best, as B-movies, grindhouse fare. Women in prison movies, beach movies with mischievous dogs who grab bikini tops at every opportunity, nurse movies, coed student movies. Basically, anything that had at least 3 or 4 young women who lost their laundry at various points in the film. In one of my women in prison movies, my budget was so low, I saved money on wardrobe by having every woman, extras and listed actresses, go at least topless for the entire movie. I was well known for thinking of imaginative ways to introduce gratuitous nudity.

There was no shortage of young women coming out to California quite willing to strip down for a role, apparently in the belief that showing off their tits would eventually get them roles in A-list movies. I can't think of anyone who actually made it. Throughout the late 60s and into the 70s, there was a steady stream of attractive, naive young women who made 3 or 4 movies and then disappeared. Most were willing to peel off their tops because it was "part of character". I found that many knew that a willingness to get naked in front of the camera wasn't all that was required. A willingness to get naked for those funding and creating the movie was required as well. And once naked with those folks, a different sort of performance was required.

Nonetheless, the girls continued to appear in my office, believing that their tits would get them a role. They had some tough decisions to make, but many seemed comfortable with the process and recognized that they had assets other than acting talent that could get them the role. And, importantly, that their competition knew that as well.

At one point, I linked up with a fat fuck named Fred. He wanted to get into the movie business. He had money, so I was willing to listen to him. I suspected that his primary motivation was plugging into the river of eager, willing, nubile, busty young women flowing through my office. In my defense, I actually wanted to make movies, but the limits of my talent and ambition had settled me into the grindhouse genre. Banging pretty, naive 20 year olds was second on my list of ambitions.

Fred had approached me, indicating that he was willing to fund a movie with me if he had final approval on script and hiring. I gave him a script that I had been developing on the insides of the movie industry. Something sleazy that ensured that the women would be placed in indelicate situations, would be required to get naked, grovel for jobs and provide lots of opportunities for simulated sex, gratuitous nudity and even humiliation.

Fred loved it. It corresponded to the world that he wanted to enter. He wanted to make sleazy movies and he wanted to be part of the process of hiring young actresses. I doubt that he was getting any sex on his own, so using his money to get close to desperate young women was likely his plan to satisfy his urges. He was a disgusting creature, fat and without any charm whatsoever, so money was his only avenue to pussy.

We moved ahead with the project. A casting call went out and I went through the applications. I had some fun, some new poontang. There were a couple of newbies that I was sure that I could use on other projects so their initiation was more than just a session in my office on their knees. I invited them back to my home for a weekend as eye candy around the pool, and entertainment for me and my guests. The girls noticed that some semi-influential people were coming through my home, attending my parties and realized that they could take advantage of the opportunity to get noticed. Of course, that meant lying around the pool naked, ready for someone to take them aside for entertainment. The regulars in my movies knew the deal and appreciated when I invited them and were happy to offer up whatever was asked of them.

I included Fred in the hiring process and he seemed to enjoy himself. I interviewed the girls while he sat on the couch off the to side, sweating, slobbering on himself, mopping himself with a handkerchief, knowing that eventually I would talk the young lady out of her clothes and, if I thought she was a possibility, we would fuck her.

But, throughout this process, I was thinking that Fred's plan was not to make a movie. He just wanted to fuck young women who thought that if they let this fat fuck do what he wants, they'll become famous actresses. I worried that Fred was screwing with all of us, although only metaphorically with me.

The surprise in the applications was one for the lead female part from Joey H. She was well known in contemporary culture at the time. She'd built a career as a singer/dancer on TV but hadn't made it in movies. She really didn't have the acting talent and wasn't having much success. The advice she was getting at the time was to ramp up the sex kitten angle, do some Playboy shoots and do some nude scenes in movies. She had appeared a year or so previous in one of my movies with a brief topless scene.

But, as much as the nudity was appreciated, she just didn't have the acting chops to establish an acting career. It was going to take a few more attempts for that to sink in, because as long as she was willing to get naked, she was probably going to get roles. She had name recognition and a fantastic body. Long, trim dancer's legs, a very slim waist and torso and large C-cup tits. She had perfected a pouty look that begged to be fucked.

I showed Joey's application to Fred and I thought that he was going to shoot his load right then. Turns out that he had had a raging hard-on for Joey for years. It didn't escape me that I could use this as leverage; if I could arrange an opportunity for Fred to fuck Joey, we could actually make this movie instead of just making empty promises to desperate women on the end of our cocks.

I called Joey's agent and talked about whether she was really interested in this movie. He was clear that she wanted it. My dick hardened at that. He recognized his position: There would have to be nudity and she knew that. His voice lowered, "We know that nudity in a role influences the casting process."

I appreciated the acknowledgement. In the last project that she did with me, the casting process included a couple of sessions in my office with her bent over my desk, as well as parties during the shoot. It was good to know that she was ready for that again, but she didn't know that there was going to be two of us.

I didn't feel too bad about that. I'd been to many Hollywood parties and it wasn't unusual to see a name artist taking on a couple of guys. I was sure that Joey had been pig-roasted more than once. She could take two guys in the same day.

I made arrangements with the agent for Joey to come in for an interview and called Fred to give him the information. Even over the phone, I could hear the excitement in his voice. He was going to meet the celebrity that he had been slobbering over for years. And, if I could arrange it, he was going to fuck her, as well.

When Joey arrived at my office, she was loaded for bear. She was wearing a pair of knee high leather boots, fashionable at the time, tight shorts that highlighted her firm little ass, and a top that looked a size too small and ensured that it was obvious that she wasn't wearing bra. And, of course, she sported that ridiculous shag hairdo she was famous for. She bounced and jiggled into the room, stopped in front of my desk, cocked a hip, arched an eyebrow and gave me her pouty look. It looked like her nipples were about to poke holes in the fabric of her top.

Then, she noticed Fred sitting on the couch to the side. She started and straightened her back, obviously startled. For an instant, it looked like she was raising her arm to cover her tits. She looked at me with a questioning expression.

"Joey! Good to see you again, honey. Let me introduce you to Fred. He'll be bankrolling this movie. And, he wants final say on casting, so I've invited him to this meeting."

Joey was hesitant, and for good reason. Fat fuck Fred was a repellent sight. He was sweating profusely and couldn't hide his lust for Joey. His eyes were bulging from his pudgy cheeks, checking out Joey's ta-tas. And who wouldn't. The thin fabric of her top left little to the imagination, clearly defining the round shape of her tits, the size of her aureolae and the extension of her nipples. I wondered if she hadn't worn a jacket that she left in the anteroom. She would certainly have captured attention walking on city streets dressed like that.

Joey tentatively shook Fred's hand and retreated to the chair in front of my desk. Fred could only grunt out, "Yeah, yeah. Pleased to meet you. Yeah, yeah." Then, he mopped his forehead.

Joey and I talked about the role and the characterization that I had in mind. She sat across the desk from with those long, shapely legs crossed and tucked to the side. She kept her hands on the arms of the chair, so that I had a good look at her tits straining, I imagined, for release. Occasionally, she would glance over at Fred, obviously wondering about him.

I wasn't convinced from our conversation that she could handle a lead role. But, what the hell, I was making crap movies for horny teenagers, she was gorgeous and the prospective audience had all seen her on TV and probably jerked off to her many times. A movie with her might make some coin.

I got up from my chair and walked around my desk. I sat back on it directly in front of her.

"So, Joey. I assume that you have seen the script."

She nodded. Her tits bounced.

"So, you know that there is nudity."

She nodded again. Her tits bounced again.

"You know that your character gets naked."

She glanced at Fred. "I'm willing to do nudity."

"Good. We'd like to check out the actresses to be sure that they will suit the roles that we have in mind."

"But, I've done this with you before. You've seen me." There was just a slight hint of desperation in her voice.

"That's true. But, Fred hasn't." I nodded in his direction. I didn't want to actually look at him, because I imagined that at this point, he was probably slobbering on himself in anticipation, and I knew that we had not yet reached the point where she would give in to anything to get the job. With me, she was probably ready, given that I had boned her before. But, with that sweaty hog on the couch, more work was needed.

"So, why don't you stand up and give us a look."

She looked up at me, not sure about what I was asking her to do, perhaps hopeful that her clothes would stay on. She stood up.

"Good. Now, how do you think that this character will walk?"

She gave us a saunter across the office in front of my desk. She seemed aware that her tits were bouncing under her thin top, perhaps regretting her sartorial decision. However she wanted to represent her character, bouncing tits definitely limited the possibilities.

"Good. Now, as I said. You character will get naked in this movie. We'd like to have a look to see if you fit with the character we have in mind. Why don't you take off your top."

She looked at me as though I had played a bad joke on her. She glanced at Fred. I looked at him on the couch and it was not a pretty sight. His face was florid and sweaty, his excitement obvious. I was hoping that he wasn't going to fish out his wang and start masturbating on the spot.

"I'm not wearing a bra." Her voice was plaintive.

"I know. And your character won't be either."

Joey looked back at me and turned slightly so that Fred couldn't see her tits. She did the crossover maneuver with her arms to peel her top off. The fabric pulled her tits up and then released them so that they bounced and quivered as she pulled her top off her head. She dropped it into the chair beside her. I had forgotten how perfect her tits were. Large, round and very perky. Rose aureolae topped with small, sharp nipples.

"Very nice!" I put an arm around her bare shoulder. Then, with my other hand, I lifted a tit. She didn't react. She knew how this played out. Frankly, if fat fuck Fred hadn't been in the room, I wouldn't have had to ask her to display the sweater puppies. She'd have popped that top at the first opportunity and by this point would be on her knees smoking pole.

Gently, I turned her around so that she was facing Fred, still fondling a very full tit that almost spilled from my hand.

"So, Fred. What do you think?"

Fred was almost incoherent. "Yeah, that's good. That's good. Yeah, yeah, that's good." Spittle sprayed from him, landing on his shirt. He had a hand in his crotch, massaging his package.

Joey slumped, an indication of her disgust with this guy. She was playing out the casting couch cliche and this guy wasn't going to allow her to keep her dignity.

But then, I suppose that I wasn't going to either. I wanted to get this movie funded. And, if that meant that Joey had to offer herself to fat fuck Fred, then that was what I was going to make happen.

I gave Fred a good view of Joey. I played with her tits, letting her know that I was in charge. Then, I placed a hand on her ass.

"Joey, your role has full nudity, back and front. Are you ready for that?"

She had been staring at a distant point up to now. She looked at me and, hesitantly, nodded.

I raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to show us?"

There is a certain point in this process when the girl makes the decision to continue or leave. I'm not sure of the details of the calculations but I assume it includes a thought about how badly they want the part and, perhaps, about whether they are so far into the process that to give up would mean having given up parts of themselves for nothing. I think that this was such a moment for Joey. She looked at fat fuck Fred playing with his nutsack, down at my hand fondling her tits, then back at me. She nodded.

She shifted again so that she wasn't facing Fred. I stepped back to give her some room. She pulled her shorts down and bent over to peel them off each go-go boot. I admired her wobbling tits.

She stood up and looked at me.

"I think that your panties have to go as well."

She bit her lip and nodded. The panties came down and she bent over to get them past her boots. Again, lots of jiggles.

Once again, I put an arm around her shoulder and gently turned her so that she was facing Fred. She left her arms at her side and let him take in the view. The big spherical tits topped with rosy nipples, the long shapely legs and the 70s bush cresting her labia. He was frantically squeezing his crotch. I couldn't see her face, but I imagined her rolling her eyes.

"What do you think, Fred?" I bounced a tit.

"Yeah, yeah. It's good. It's good. Yeah, yeah." The guy was beside himself, slobbering over his chin, one hand obscenely active in his pants.

I gestured and then guided her to turn around to give him a view of her ass. I wondered if that would put him over the top.

"Bend over and give him a good look."

She sighed, placed her hands on her knees and bent over. Her tits swung out. I couldn't resist taking one in my hand while I patted her ass.

"So, Fred. Is this what we want in the movie?"

"Yeah, yeah. Shit, yeah, yeah." That was the best that fat fuck Fred could come up with. He wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing in his pants. Now, he had two hands down there. I suppose one was for his balls, the other for his dick.

"Good girl, Joey. So, do you really want this role?"

She looked up at me, not quite clear where I was going. After all, she was naked. Yeah, she wanted the role.

"I'd like you to bend over the desk. You know: Give us a good view of that ass. And ... you know what what is next."

She looked over at Fred and back at me.

"Can't we wait? You know, until after he leaves?"

"Are you uncomfortable about him watching?"

She nodded. The tit in my hand quivered.

"Honey, you know how this works. The guys putting up the money want some appreciation. He'll watch us, but when we're finished, I'll watch you two."

Her face dropped as she digested what I said. She glanced at Fred. He was trying to control himself. He recognized the moment and was trying to present himself as someone that a gorgeous woman would agree to be fucked by. He wasn't succeeding.

She looked into my eyes. "Please, no."

I shrugged. "This is what we have to do to make movies. Bend over the desk."

She hesitated, but once again the calculations about how much she wanted the role and the fact that she was naked in front of two guys factored in. Her shoulders slumped. She sighed. Then, she walked to my desk and bent over, resting on her elbows, her tits hanging, her nipples just brushing the top of the desk, ready to take cock.

I walked to the desk and placed a hand on that perfect ass. With my other hand, I cradled a tit and tweaked her nipple erect. I ran my hand over her ass, enjoying the feeling of those tight gluts. Then, I slipped a finger down into her slit. When I reached her clit, she gave a little sigh. I massaged her clit until I could feel her getting moist. She was, probably involuntarily, rotating her hips and pushing her ass against my hand. Finally, I felt that she was ready.

I took my cock out of my pants. I could see her stiffen a little, knowing what was about to happen. She gave a little glance at Fred and then quickly stared straight ahead. As I entered her, I looked over at Fred. He had his dick out and was stroking it, getting ready for his turn.

I started out slow, with long firm strokes. At first, I held onto her hips, but the swaying tits caught my attention and I leaned forward to cup one, driving my cock further into her. I had forgotten that she gave out little squeaks timed with my thrusts. She began doing it as I pulled on her nipple. She was getting into it. We went on like this for at least 5 minutes. I thought about jamming my thumb in her ass, but decided against it. Anything I did, Fred might want to do and I didn't want to put her through that. There would be time for that later. I thought that I remembered a weekend on the last project when I put her through her paces and she took it every way I wanted.

I could tell that she was close and I moved to the short strokes. She spread her arms across the desk, mashing her tits against its surface and made her best fuck face. Her moans told me that an orgasm was spreading through her. I fucked her slowly though it as her cunt spasmed on my dick.

When she finished, I withdrew. She looked back at me, wondering what I was doing. I helped her up off the desk.

"Finish me off in your mouth."

The look on her face signaled that she really didn't want to do that in front of Fred. But, hell, it was unlikely that it would be the first time she had blown someone with others in the room.

I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Down you go."

She dropped to her knees and maneuvered herself so the Fred couldn't see her. She took my dick in her hand and fed it into her mouth, that beautiful pouty mouth. I could feel her tongue worming over the head of my cock. Then, she began pistoning up and down the shaft, stopping occasionally to hold my knob in her lips and suck. She used her free hand to cup my balls and roll them in her palm. If Fred wasn't in the room, she'd be enjoying herself.

I put my hand on the back of her head to let her know that I was close. I toyed with the idea of a passive orgasm, letting her do the work and waiting for it to happen. But, that mouth was made for fucking, so I began to do just that, rocking my hips, driving my dick in and out of her mouth. She knew what was coming and dropped her hands to her lap, letting me use her mouth. I could hear the breath snorting out her nose. She was making her little squeaks again as I thrust in and out.

12