Making My Own Personal Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggus
shaggus
1 Followers

I untied my slave and was rewarded with a "thank you Master" No doubt about it I now had a sex slave, if forced anal sex had not disturbed the mind control I had in place then she was finally and totally mine.

I still had to pluck her 38 year old cherry, this was going to be good, some articles I had found said that older virgins may experience severe pain because their pussies have never been stretched it is not so much the hymen causing the pain as the muscles that were starting to lose their elasticity. This was going to be interesting to find out.

I sent my slave to start a shower for us both and when she called I entered the shower and allowed her to bathe me and herself. Once that was completed I had her stand spread legged while I fondled her body and sucked on her tits. After we had got out and she had dried herself and me off she was instructed to prepare breakfast for us both, and to do it naked. Naked would be her state of dress unless we had visitors and difinitely no underwear.

After breakfast I left the slave to amuse herself for a while, she followed me around like a new puppy. I sat in a lounge chair she sat at my feet. I decided to try some of her earlier training and stood up, she scrambled to her feet ready to follow me again when I said firmly "Drop" she looked at me blinked once and immediately fell to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and started to remove my shorts and releasing my cock. Without a sound or further command she took me in her mouth and started to suck me hard. She did not take me very deep and was struggling to manage, it was only her second day giving blow jobs after all. I firmly grabbed her head and pulled her head onto my now hard cock. I felt the back of her throat and as she gagged my cock slipped into her throat. Her eyes bulged in panic as her air was cut off, I used her throat for a few more moments and pulled out allowing her to breathe, the pulled her back onto my cock, she slowly relaxed and I found that she was learning to breathe around my stiff cock. I continued until I was almost ready to cum. Pulling out of her throat and mouth I said firmly "present" again she blinked, wide eyed and nervous and got on her hands and knees and put her head and shoulders on the floor, leaving a wet pussy shining in the morning light waiting to be ravished. I leaned down and slapped the pussy, delighting in the whimper it produced, I could not resist the temptation I slapped the pussy again harder delighting in the pained yell and lurch forward of my slave. As I watched the pussy got wetter and softer and redder in arousal. In this position of total submission and showing her willingness for pain and obedience I decided to take her cherry. I rubbed my cock through her slit, getting a groan. Finding the entrance to her virgin passage I lodged my cock there and got a firm hold of her hips and thrust my lubed cock inwards, tearing through her cherry and hitting bottom. A huge scream erupted from the slave as after 38 years she was finally made a woman. I was not interested in her pleasure right now only tearing apart her virginity and filling her unprotected womb with my cum. As you can imagine nature took its course and after several deep thrusts I came deep in her belly as I filled her belly with cum she looked over her shoulder at me and said "Thank you master for your cum"

I fucked my slave in all her holes for a week, taking her in public naked and embarrassed, and in private as if she were my lover. She did require some more punishment but only a couple of times and I am sure the last time she was deliberately disobedient so that I would punish her. She now did anything I asked any time and any where without any hesitation. She was now my perfect sex slave, she was attractive and well dressed when we went out and showed no signs of being dominated completely. At home she would walk in the door and remove her clothes and become completely submissive and never failed to call me master. She woke me each morning by fondling my balls and cock getting me ready to take her as I pleased to start the day. Her nipples remained stiff all the time and it took virtually nothing to get her wet.

We had gone to bed one night and I had just filled her pussy with cum and was laying there with my cock still in her tight bald pussy when she asked permission to speak. I told her she could speak as she pleased,

"Master you said when you were happy with my performance you would release me?" she said,

I replied "yes slave you have earned your freedom, you have become the perfect bed partner and sexual playmate, you are willing and enthusiastic in all things."

She chewed her bottom lip for a while and the said "Master, your slave would ask you to be generous to her and impregnate her, master your slave wants to carry and raise your child" I blinked in surprise, I had no intention of making my slave pregnant, it was her body for that purpose, I was happy to control her and take pleasure from her body at a whim and enjoy punishing her when required.

"Why do you want this?" I asked

" Master you say you cannot love me, but your slave is in love with the master and cannot bear to be given her freedom without something to remind her of her master" she continued "You have set me up with my inheritance so I am able to live without working, I will never love another man or take another master, I beg you let me carry and raise your child so I will have that part of you forever."

"are you sure this is what you want to do slave" I queried her

She replied "more than anything master"

I needed to think. I had documents signed by her stating that what we were doing was with her consent and I would release her anytime she wished or when I thought the time was right. Was she trying for a paternity suit to try to get some control over me??

"You will raise the child on your own and not ask for support from me at all slave, you will have no further contact with me after this" I asked

"No master" she said "I just want something from you that is mine for the rest of my life, I will raise a male child to be dominant over women and a girl child to be a submissive female like I am to you and my mother was to my father."

"Very well slave" I said "if that is what you want I will fuck you to get you pregnant."

I heard a very quiet "master?"

"Yes" I said

"Your slave thinks she may be pregnant all ready, she is over a week late and master has used her pussy several times a day, her pussy has been overflowing with his cum for a few weeks now."

The next morning I made an appointment at the local doctor to have my slave checked over before I freed her. She was right it would appear from the tests that my slave was pregnant.

Freeing the Slave:

I took my slave out and gave her a nice lunch to celebrate her fertility, then took her home and fucked her all afternoon.

The next day I sat her down and started to show her the things that she needed to know to be independent. I gave her a debit card with $250,000 in the account a high interest bearing account. I also gave her two high interest term deposits, one for 5 years and the other for 8 years, both paying the interest to her debit card. The term deposits would automatically roll over and restart unless she stopped them so she had an on going income without having to work

She had all her ID documents she had learned to drive had money to buy a small car and find somewhere to live. We discussed where she wanted to live and found a rental accommodation for her for a few months until she found a small house she liked and could buy. The next day we went and she purchased a late model second hand car, suitable for carrying a baby in soon.

She stayed another week and we still maintained the master slave relationship until the last night when I officially released her.

That night we went out for dinner in a private intimate restaurant and returned home and we made love like lovers not master and slave. We showered together the morning she left and I enjoyed the feel of her body one more time. She got dressed kissed me and left.

She has gone carrying my child to raise as her own.

What do I do now, I think it is time to open a new account on a dating web site. Half the thrill is domination from a distance, the hunt, the capture, the sex is the reward. Now to choose a new slave, maybe one with big boobs that I can torture, or maybe body piercing, I would like to see a clitoris pierced, and maybe some pussy lips, the choices are endless.

shaggus
shaggus
1 Followers
12