Making My Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,681 Followers

It was only fitting and fair. Now, instead of me being a janitor, I was the 'chief stud' of the island, going from one goddess to the other, constantly servicing them.

Their little husbands could only watch mutely, never daring to interfere with me openly breeding their wives. Every single night I would be at one of the four homes, between the bikini-wax smooth show girl legs of their trophy wife, bareback and potent. I never left without a sexy mommy sporting a 'creme pie' escaping their sperm-filled pussy.

Those wimps were now relegated to having to get MY permission for the right to ask for sex from their legally wed wives. I only gave my approval if their wife was already pregnant with my baby. That was only permission, though. The wives also had the right to say 'no' and did.

It took more and more in the way of transfers to their personal checking accounts for the ladies to permit 'conjugal relations' with their legally wed hubbies. Eventually, they couldn't afford to pay for it and had to get an odd satisfaction watching me service them.

When the wives figured out that those wimps actually enjoyed seeing them being 'serviced' by me, they immediately put an end to those living room breeding sessions. Henceforth, I'd meet up with the wives in the master bedroom (OUR bedroom), while their gnome-like hubbies were consigned to guest rooms.

For some odd reason, none of the four husbands liked our arrangement. But, since the four ladies and I did, it continued: a reality show version of 'Fantasy Island'.

clinton09
clinton09
1,681 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories