Making Myself Try It

Story Info
He shows her the ropes.
2.4k words
4.51
20.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
724 Followers

I am a single woman of 26, but I am in a live-in relationship with a great guy. We have been together for over a year, and things are good. We share a nice apartment in a good suburban neighborhood. Someday we may be husband and wife, but we are not rushing it.

His name is Brad, mine is Susan. We enjoy each others company, and we usually spend evenings watching TV or on the internet. We are both open minded and free about sex, which is one of the main reasons we get along so well.

When cable TV gets really boring, we jump on the internet and surf for some interesting porn. If it is really hot, we wind up in bed early, acting it out. Just good, clean fun! I can't help but notice that in almost every case, the porno scenes end with anal sex. They may begin with oral, and then switch to vaginal, but the big final scene is frequently anal.

Since the porn business is so successful, they obviously know their market, and the demographics of their customer base. It occurs to me that there is a lot of interest in heterosexual anal sex, and I bet it goes beyond just watching it in a video. If other people are like us, they are acting out what turned them on in the video.

I am a virgin that way, but I have to admit that it turns me on, too. I also noticed that Brad is glued to the screen during these scenes. One evening I decided we should talk about it.

I said, "My God, look at the size of that guy's tool! Do you think he will be able to get all of it up her ass?" Brad mumbled something like "Yeah, sure", but the expression on his face was amazement.

We watched in silence as he did indeed get it all the way up her ass. I was fondling and stroking Brad's rock-hard cock through his jeans, and Brad was rubbing my pussy through mine. When the video ended, we went into the bedroom and undressed.

We got into bed together, and continued with foreplay. We couldn't hold back, and Brad was on top of me with his cock in my vagina. He fucked me good for a few minutes, and then stopped with his cock all the way in. He said, "Why don't you turn over, and we can try it?" I was all for it, and I rolled over onto my stomach. Brad positioned himself, and I felt the tip of his cock touch my asshole.

He began to push, and the tip went in, and I freaked out. I crawled away from him, and I said, "No way. I can't do it!" Brad was very disappointed, and I was, too. We held each other for a while, and then I went down and took his cock in my mouth. I expertly made him come, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

For several days we did not bring it up, but sooner or later we had to discuss it. We finally talked about it in the evening while we sat together on the couch. I said, "I am so sorry. I wanted to, but I panicked." Brad said that he understood, but then said, "I wish you would try again."

It was an odd situation, because I was aroused whenever I thought about it, but when we did try it again that night, the result was the same. I struggled, and I crawled away from him. We lay side-by-side on the bed, naked and silent.

This time, Brad was a little angry. He said, "I think you are just teasing me! You know it will work. You have seen countless women do it in videos. Sure, they are being paid, but they are not great actresses. Look at the expression on their faces. They enjoy it!"

I was close to tears, and I promised him we would find a way. I finally said, "Maybe you should tie me down, so I can't get away. Just do it, and get it over with, no matter how hard I object!"

After a few minutes of silence, Brad said, "Do you really mean that?" I answered, "I guess so. We both want to do it, and if I can't get away, it will happen."

"Yes", he said, "But what if you really beg me to stop?"

"Just ignore me", I replied, "and fuck me until you come!" I was quivering with anticipation just imagining what it would be like.

I have to admit now that I am turned on by the idea of being tied up, and being completely submissive. I should have told Brad that a long time ago, but I was afraid that he would think I was weird.

"I have some clothesline in my toolbox in the trunk of my car," Brad said. "Can we use that?" I felt myself getting hot as I realized it was really going to happen.

"Sure," I said, "As long as it's clean."

Brad got dressed and went down to the garage, and he was back in a flash. He stripped his clothes off, and stood by the side of the bed. "Lay face down, and spread your legs." I did as he asked, and he carefully tied each ankle to the bedposts. He said, "Reach up to the head of the bed with both hands". He gently tied each wrist to the bedposts.

He was not rough about it, and I was not uncomfortable, but I couldn't move very far. I was spread-eagled and totally exposed. He got on the bed, between my wide-open legs, and began to play with my pussy. I was so aroused by then that I was gushing and dripping wet. He touched my asshole, and started to push his finger in. His finger was slippery with my lubrication, and it slid in easily.

It may be hard to believe, but at the age of 26 I had never had anything up my ass. His finger felt good and uncomfortable at the same time. He kept pushing it in, deeper and deeper, wiggling it as it went in to help find the way. When it was finally in all the way, he just held it there without moving for a minute or two. Then he began to slide it in and out, finger-fucking me.

Brad pulled his finger out of me, and said, "It's time for the real thing!"

He moved into position, and I couldn't see him, but I could visualize his stiff cock swaying back and forth. He isn't hung like some of the porn stars are, but it is longer than average, eight inches or more. The anticipation was killing me, and I finally felt the tip touch my asshole.

He started to push, and my natural lubrication helped. The head went in, and I felt a spasm that subsided quickly. My reaction was to get away from him just like before, but I was helpless. The feeling of helplessness added to my arousal, and I didn't even ask him to stop.

He slowly and carefully pushed it into me, just a little at a time. Even his finger had felt big in me, so you can imagine how his cock felt. But any discomfort was cancelled out by my intense desire to have it in me.

I have read descriptions of anal sex where they say the guy's cock slides in an inch at a time. I don't know if it was because I was so small, or that Brad was so considerate, but he pushed it in much slower, just a fraction of an inch at a time.

With each gentle push, I felt the tip go further up in my stomach. I lay still, with my eyes closed, completely helpless. I was amazed by how far it went in to me. I kept expecting him to run into an obstacle, where it just wouldn't go any further. That didn't happen.

I tried to be quiet, but with each little shove, I exhaled with a muffled grunt. The silence of the room was broken by me, going "Uhh." "Uhh." "Uhh," as he stretched and filled me. I think that turned Brad on even more, if that was possible.

Although I couldn't see him, he seemed to be working with the concentration of a heart surgeon. He was gradually impaling me with his stiff cock. I did not know until now that he wanted to put it up my ass. If he had said something, we could have done this a long time ago.

It must have been about halfway in, about as far as his finger went, when he asked if I was OK. I answered, "Yes, but I think that is far enough."

It wasn't far enough for him, and he started to ease it in again. He sort of wiggled it like he did with his finger, to help find the way, and it slid in little by little.

I lifted my hips up off the bed as far as I could, to make the angle better for him. I think he was pleasantly surprised that I was cooperating now, instead of trying to escape.

It felt like Brad's cock was in up to my belly button, and I was taking deep breaths. At last, with one more push, I felt his pubic bone press up against my tailbone, and his balls pressed against my wet pussy. It was all the way in.

So the bondage had worked like magic. Once I knew I couldn't get away, I just submitted. Brad's cock had gone all the way into me, and I could feel the smooth, pink head, way up in my stomach. It was not like being fucked in the cunt. The feeling of penetration was so much more intense in my ass.

We had talked about our likes and dislikes when we watched the porn videos, and I had told him I didn't like the fast and furious bang-bang action some of the guys used. He obviously remembered that, and he fucked me with slow, steady strokes. He didn't pull all the way out, just two or three inches, and then back in.

In and out, in and out, in and out, with a gentle, steady rhythm, just like clockwork. The clear fluid that comes out of a guy's cock when he is really turned on must have been oozing out of him. This extra lubrication allowed him to lengthen his strokes. I was in another world, in a dreamlike state.

His stamina has always been good, and he just kept giving it to me, in and out, in and out, like a machine. The room was quiet, except for our breathing and the squeaking of the bed. My hands were tied, but he reached down with both hands and spread my butt cheeks so his cock would go in just a little further.

I was amazed that he lasted this long, and I could tell he was about to come. I said, "Make sure it is all the way in when you come!" He mumbled "OK" and started to fuck me faster. All of a sudden, he slapped up against my butt cheeks, every last fraction of an inch of his cock up my ass, and started to come.

He was grunting and groaning like an animal, and I could feel his cock twitch and pulse. Spurt after spurt of cum squirted into me, and it felt wonderful. I always felt sorry for the porno actors who have to pull out to prove they really came. It is just so satisfying to have it deep inside you.

He collapsed on top of me, and we were quiet while we caught our breath. He slowly pulled his still hard cock out of me, and rolled over beside me. We stayed like that for a long time, and then he got up and untied me. We fell asleep in each other's arms, and didn't move until morning.

Over breakfast we agreed that it had been the most exciting sex we had ever had.

"Susan, is it OK if we do that again?"

"I don't think we would need to tie you up, now that you have had the experience."

I considered that, but the extra arousal I felt by being dominated and submissive had made it even better. I could tell that my asshole had been permanently stretched by his cock. But even though I would not need to be tied down, I wanted to be.

I moved over and stood next to him as he sat in the kitchen chair. I reached down and took his cock out of his underwear, and started to stroke it. I said, "If I tried to take anything else this size up my ass, like a vibrator, or dildo, I would scream. But this is different. I want this in me."

His cock was now stiff and hard. I said, "Watch, I will show you." I pulled my panties down, and turned around. I lowered myself, and reached down and guided his cock up to my asshole. I just sat down, taking it all the way up my ass. I pushed it in much faster than he did, but it helped that I was still full of his cum.

I rocked back and forth, enjoying the feeling. Brad reached around and rubbed my clit. I did not have an orgasm the previous night, but I did now, shuddering and grunting.

I said, "Brad, you can fuck me up the ass whenever you want to. Morning, noon, or night. Or all three."

I guess I had always had an unconscious desire to take it in the ass, but it took some good porno movies to bring it out. Live and learn.

I stood up, pulling his long cock out of me. I fondled his balls, and I asked, "Is there any more cum in there for me?"

We went to the bedroom, and this time there was no need for ropes. I eagerly spread-eagled myself face down, and reached back to spread my ass to welcome him.

His cock slid up my asshole as easlily as if it were my vagina, all the way in. It was amazing how quickly I had gotten used to it.

Brad fucked me for a long time with his slow, deliberate strokes. He finally emptied himself into me, and we slept until noon.

Leezy
Leezy
724 Followers