Making New Vegas Friends

Story Info
They enjoy another couple in Vegas.
2.8k words
4.19
99.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years back, we are on one of our usual Vegas trips, playing the slots and not much else. We decide to play Black Jack and sit down at a table. It's slow and there are only two other people at the table. We start chatting and learn that they are a couple from LA and this is only their second time to Vegas. They are just about our age, very open and personable, and we hit it off. Ken is about my height, six-one, but probably 30 pounds heavier and it is all muscle. Joyce is petite, around five-three, short auburn hair, small perky tits (which I love), and killer legs and ass.

My wife Dee is five-eight with a chest that makes men drool. We are not hard-core swingers, but have had a couple intimate encounters with other couples. After sitting there playing Black Jack and talking for the better part of an hour, we decide to all take a walk to another casino. We spend the next few hours walking, playing slots, talking and getting to know each other. It's now getting close to evening and we decide to have dinner together and then catch a show. There is a revue type performance in the smaller show theater at the Stardust called "Enter the Night", which has a sensual theme.

By this time we are REAL comfortable with each other. With the help of a twenty dollar bill slipped to the guy at the door, we are seated at one of the semi-circular booths near the back of the showroom. The two ladies slide in first and I end up sitting on one end next to Joyce, Ken on the other end next to Dee. As it is a very warm summer evening, both ladies are wearing sundresses and not much else. We all get drinks and flirt a bit while waiting for the show to start. Finally the lights go down and the show begins. I lean to say something to the others and my arm rubs against Joyce's breast and my hand brushes her bare thigh. She smiles and leans closer to me. Ken, who is on the other end, leans toward me to hear and at the same time puts his arm around Dee, his hand resting high on her breast, and (it appears to me) his other hand is probably high on her thigh. The show gets into full swing and it is indeed erotic.

Joyce runs her hand over my thigh and finds my growing cock, which she squeezes and begins rubbing. My arm is around her back and my hand slips inside her dress, my fingers lightly pinching her nipple. My other hand has found it's way up her leg and in her panties, where I find a smooth-shaven, moist pussy. Although it is quite dark, I can tell that Ken is doing the same thing with Dee, and that he is finding an equally bald and wet cunt. I hear his zipper being undone, knowing Dee now has his dick out and is stroking it. Joyce must have heard it also, as she does the same thing to me. Mmmmm, her hand encircles my cock, plays with the head, and then moves down to my balls. Her nipple is hard between my fingers and her cunt is wet and puffy. I occasionally kiss her shoulders and neck...lick her ear, nibble her lobe. Her hand feels so delicious on my cock and her cunt feels wonderful. The sounds coming from Dee and Ken tell me they are enjoying themselves just as much.

The show seems to be over much too quickly, and we have to compose ourselves and get up and walk out. We are all horny as hell!!! It is suggested we all go up to our room, and nobody objects. The ride up in the elevator is 45 seconds of fondling, touching, licking and kissing, and making it to the room is almost too much. Once inside we are all out of our clothes in a flash, and I get to view all of Joyce's magnificent body. When Ken sees Dee's gorgeous tits he lets out a low whistle, and Dee moans at the sight of Ken's dick, which is almost as long as mine but much thicker. Ken and I are down so fast on those pussys... licking, sucking, eating!!! Me on Joyce, Ken on Dee. Like two men who hadn't had a thing to eat in days. I come up for air only long enough to lick and suck her lovely tits for a minute or two, then I bury my head between her legs again, my hand grabbing her ass, fingers probing her cunt and asshole. Dee is getting the same treatment from Ken and loving it.

Suddenly Dee jumps up, turns Ken on to his back and takes the full length of his cock in her mouth. Ken lets out a squeal of delight and throws his head back. Following Dee's lead, Joyce proceeds to go down on me. Ohhh, the warm wet mouth on my cock makes me crazy!!! Both women are doing a job on our dicks, licking and sucking. They run their hands over our bodies, pinching our nipples, leaving little lines with their nails. After a while Dee leans over to Joyce and whispers something. They both get a devilish look on their faces, and then Dee says something to Ken. He grins and gets up, moves around behind Joyce, lifts her butt up and, while she is still sucking on me, slides his cock into her cunt, doggie style. Getting fucked from behind turns her on even more and she really starts working my cock with her mouth and hands. Dee watches, comes over and kisses me, watches some more, kisses Ken, plays with his ass, comes and sticks a tit in my mouth, and then watches some more. Suddenly things change! Ken lays down and Dee bends over and takes his cock in her mouth, sucking and stroking away. With a gleam in my eye I come up behind Dee and stick my cock into her, grabbing her hips and pulling her as far onto me as I can. I fuck her first with long, slow strokes...pulling my cock almost all the way out and easing it in as far as possible. Joyce is doing to Ken and I all the things Dee was a little while ago, plus occasionally playing with and licking Dee's tits.

Joyce then slips under Dee and begins licking at her cunt and my dick as it moves in and out. As good as it feels having my cock in Dee, I really want to fuck Joyce's hot mouth and shoot my load down her throat. I pull my dick out of Dee's pussy and slip it between Joyce's eager lips. She reaches around and grabs my ass, pulling me towards her and taking in my full length. She is tickling me with her tongue and sucking so hard it feels like I'm stuck in a vacuum! I almost explode on the spot, but manage to hold off. I start moving my hips back and forth, fucking her magnificent mouth.

I hear Ken start to grunt, and see Dee's head bobbing up and down faster on his dick. His body stiffens and he says he is going to cum. Dee starts working his cock with her hand but keeps the end of it in her mouth as he shoots his load. Watching this brings me to the edge, and when Joyce presses her finger against my rectum I can't hold back. I grab her head and jam my cock as far into her mouth as I can and send wave after wave of cum down her throat.

Both ladies continue to suck and lick our pricks until they have collected every drop of cum, and then surprise us. Dee comes over to me and gives me a deep kiss, passing a little of Ken's cum into my mouth. Joyce does the same to Ken, giving him a taste of my seed.

The surprises didn't stop there! To Ken and my delight, Dee and Joyce turn to each other and lock lips in a very hot, passionate kiss. Their hands begin roaming over each others bodies, fondling one another's tits, finding their way to their wet crotches. We just sit down to watch and enjoy the show our wives are giving. Whether they even know we are there anymore, I'm not sure. They are totally engrossed in each other and their passion. Joyce moves her face down to Dee's chest, cupping her large tits in her hands, licking and sucking her rock hard nipples. Dee closes her eyes, moaning. Joyce continues her trek down Dee's body, licking and kissing her way towards Dee's smooth, steamy, swollen pussy. Dee spreads her legs wide in anticipation, and lets out a gasp when Joyce's tongue first makes contact with her slit. While having another woman go down on her is something new for Dee, Joyce seems to be quite experienced at it and has Dee in a frenzy. She is pushing Joyce's head into her bush with one hand and pinching her own nipple with the other, all the time saying "OH fuck yes, God that is wonderful!". Joyce inserts two fingers into Dee's pussy while continuing her tongue lashing of her clit. She sticks one of her fingers from her other hand into Dee's sopping hole, removes it, and then presses it to the entrance of Dee's butt hole. Dee's eyes fly open as Joyce works her finger into her. It takes only a moment before Joyce has both holes engaged and she begins really working them.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes, YESSSSSS!!!" Dee's body thrashes about as her orgasm overtakes her. Joyce does not let up and keeps working her with fingers and mouth until Dee finally reaches down and forces Joyce's head away from her pussy, her body covered with glistening sweat.

Ken and I sit hypnotic, our once again stiff dicks in our hands, engrossed in the erotic scene before us.

With Joyce's fingers still in her pussy and ass, Dee looks down at her, smiles, and says, "My turn!". Joyce quickly extracts her fingers, licking the ones that had been buried in Dee's cunt, and lays back spreading her legs wide. Her pussy lips are puffy and already wet with her juices. Although this, too, is a new experience for Dee, she seems to have learned much from the treatment Joyce has just given her. She dives into the task with great zeal, burying her face in Joyce's muff, licking and sucking her twat like a pro. She inserts one, then two, and then three fingers in to Joyce, working them in and out with considerable speed and force. Joyce is letting out little yelps interspersed with deep moans.

I realize that I am coming close to shooting my wad and force myself to slow down my handling of my very swollen cock. I glance over at Ken and see that he has also stopped jacking himself and is just holding his balls in one hand and playing with his nipples with the other.

Joyce is saying "Eat me, fuck me, make me cum, make me cum!" Copying what Joyce had done to her, Dee dips a finger from her free hand into Joyce's cunt, and (somewhat roughly) shoves it into her ass. Joyce lets out a little scream, but really starts bucking her hips wildly. Dee is really working her holes fast and hard, and it almost looks like she has her whole hand in Joyce's cunt. With a scream of "Yeeesssssssssss!!!!", Joyce's orgasm floods over her and her legs clamp around Dee's head. It seems that Dee is enjoying what she is doing too much to stop, and she continues to pump Joyce's holes and lap at her slit. Joyce has to push Dee's hands and head away from her crotch and then she pulls Dee's face to hers and they engage in a long kiss.

Ken and I are so worked up by that show that we are about to explode, but bide our time. When the women break their kiss, they look at us and smile. This is all the encouragement we need! After we each kiss our respective spouses and tell them we love them, we are all over each others ladies. Joyce starts giggling like mad as I jump on top of her, kissing her face and neck, and running my hands up and down her body. Ken, on the other hand, dives head first between Dee's thighs, tongue fucking her sopping cunt, his hands finding and fondling her big tits. My mouth finds its way to Joyce's wonderful, petite breasts with their pert rock hard nipples. I could stay there licking, kissing, and sucking those tits for hours. But, as we all know, at times like this men think with their dicks, and mine is saying it wants to fuck Joyce's pussy.

I turn Joyce over and get her up on her hands and knees. I love to look at a woman's ass and feel it smack against me as I fuck her from behind. Plus I can easily reach around and play with those great titties. I rub my cock head up and down her slit for a minute, loving the wet, warm feeling of her pussy lips. As I ease the tip of my dick in, Joyce presses back, taking me all the way into her. Damn, what a feeling! Fucking someone other than your spouse can be such a rush. She starts rocking back and forth, and I am pumping in and out slowly at first, savoring the wonderful sensations. Her butt looks great from this angle and I give her ass cheeks a little slap...love the sound. Her cunt is squeezing my dick and the friction makes it feel like I have my cock in boiling mercury...hot liquid!

I tear my mind away from this fabulous fuck and check out Dee and Ken. She is on her back with her legs up in the air resting on his shoulders. He is leaning forward on her, both his hands squeezing her ample tits, and pumping his rod fiercely in and out of her cunt. This is rougher than Dee and I normally have sex, but she really seems to be enjoying what is happening. They are both talking nasty dirty to each other, and hearing this, as well as seeing my wife getting thoroughly fucked by another man, is turning me on even more.

I turn my attention back to the beautiful woman my dick in currently impaled in, and she is telling me to fuck her harder. I first reach down and pinch and pull her nipples, which extracts a squeal from her. I grab hold of her hips and start pounding my rod into her hole with all my might, which causes her to lose her balance and her head falls to the bed. This actually angles her butt up better, and I ram into her as hard as I can, over and over. I am feeling like a crazed animal, and loving it. Dee and Joyce reach out to each other and hold hands as Ken and I continue to fuck the hell out of them.

I feel the pressure build within me and my dick starts to swell. I think I hear Joyce say she is going to cum, but honestly I don't know if she did or not. My orgasm hits and I am aware of nothing but wave after wave of my cum shooting into her cunt and an unbelievable sexual rush followed by sheer bliss! Now my body is draped over hers, her smooth warm skin feeling soooo nice as I kiss the back of her neck and my hands find her breasts.

I hear Dee next to us. "Yes, yes, fuck me, damn it, fuck me. YES!"

Ken: "Oh yeah. I'm going to fuck your brains out! I'm going to pump my cum into you and fill your hot cunt. Here it comes, here it comes. Aaaarrrrggggg"

Ken pumps hard into Dee a few more times, then his body goes stiff for a moment, and he relaxes on top of her, her legs still on his shoulders. Dee runs her hands through Ken's hair and looks over at me. She smiles and winks, blows me a kiss and says, "That was one amazing fuck. Did everyone enjoy themselves as much as I did?"

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely", Joyce answers.

"Indeed, indeed", I respond.

Ken just grunts, "Oh yeah!"

Everyone laughs and we start to untangle. I give Joyce a long deep kiss, and Dee and Ken do the same. I then crawl over to my wife, kiss her and tell her how very much I love her. After we all lay around for a little while, joking and talking, Joyce suggests we take a group shower (which turned out to be much fun).

Finally we all get dressed, thank our new friends with hugs all around, and then head down to the casino....to see if we can get lucky!