Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

When we sat down for dinner Mark sat at the head of the table with Tracy to his right and I to his left. Tracy told me that the meat was for Mark as girls that want to keep their figure lean shouldn't eat meat. So Tracy and I ate rice and vegetables while Mark ate whatever he wanted.

We had rice wine with dinner and once more I felt the effects of the wine quickly. We joked and chatted through out the meal till I was quite drunk and giggling at everything that was said.

After dinner Tracy helped me with the dishes and when we were done she said. "Mark and I want you to spend the night in our bed. Go shower and make sure you're clean inside as well as out then put on a sexy nightie and come to our bedroom."

I knew this meant I was going to have sex with them. I also knew in my inebriated state I didn't care which one I was going to have it with. With everything that happen today, from drying off both of them to giving Mark a hand job out by the pool I was quite horny and willing to let anything happen. I'm sure my drunken condition also helped ease my inhibitions.

I went into my bathroom and after giving myself two enemas I took a shower making sure every nook and cranny was properly clean. I put on a red bustier to hold my breast forms in place before putting on a red baby doll nightie. I then reapplied my makeup this time putting it on a little heavier then normal. It gave me a slightly sluttish look.

After I was dressed I made my way to their bedroom. It wasn't until I knocked on their door that I realized how nervous I was. My hand shook visibly and the noise I made I could barely hear but Tracy quickly told me to come in. Mark was lying on his back with Tracy cuddled in his arms. Her right hand was wrapped around Mark's already hard cock and she was stroking him slowly. Mark's right arm was wrapped around Tracy's back till he could reach her right breast with his hand.

They both watched me as I walked in. Once I reached the bed Mark patted the bed to his left and said, "Come on honey join us."

Seeing both Tracy and Mark were naked I asked, "Should I take off my nightie?"

Mark smiled and said. "No honey you don't have real tits I don't want to ruin the illusion."

As I crawled onto the bed Mark wrapped his left arm around me and pulled me close. The next second my lips were covered with his. It was the first time I ever kissed another man, as my father never let his lips touch me.

At first it was strange. Marks lips were forceful unlike any girls I ever kissed. His lips felt bigger then mine and they seemed to engulf my lips. But his kiss was tender and sweet. With in a few seconds I started liking the way he was kissing me. It made me feel very feminine and after a minute or two it wasn't strange at all. When his tongue slide into my mouth I welcomed it as I sucked on it and used my own tongue to caress it.

When his lips left mine I felt abandoned, I missed his lips on mine and I wanted him to kiss me again. But Mark turned his attention back to Tracy. They kissed passionately as Tracy stroked Mark's rock hard ten-inch cock. I knew why Tracy referred to my cock as small. Mark's cock seemed to dwarf Tracy's hand where mine didn't.

Mark didn't completely abandon me as his hand moved up and down my back. At first it stayed on my back but soon his hand found it's way to my bottom. I knew my bottom was sensitive, as it always felt good when Tracy touched it or patted my bottom playfully. But Mark's hand felt better as it cupped my entire left cheek in his hand. I felt him squeeze the cheek gently as his fingers swept over the crack of my ass. I couldn't stop the moan from escaping my lips as I rested my head on his well-muscled shoulder.

When he turned his attention back to me I couldn't move my lips fast enough to join his. As we kissed I felt his hand go inside my panties and his finger slide between my ass cheeks. When his finger made contact with my anus I moaned deeply as I sucked on his tongue hard. His finger pushed in my hole and seeing both his finger and my anus was dry it hurt. I moaned again but this time it was from pain and not the pleasure I had felt earlier.

When Mark saw I was I pain he pulled his finger from my hole and his lips from mine before he said. "Sorry honey I should have know better, but you excited me so much I lost my head."

Just the thought he was excited over me was enough to gain my forgiveness. So I said, "It's okay Mister Mark I should have lubed my bottom before I came in here." Mark didn't let me continue as his lips once more pressed onto mine.

While Mark and I kissed I felt Tracy take my hand and she placed it on Mark's cock. He was as hard as he was out by the pool earlier this afternoon. There was even precum oozing out of the tip and it made stroking him easy. At the same time I looked over toward Tracy and she was kissing Mark's chest and licking his man nipples.

When Mark released my lips and started kissing Tracy I moved down and started licking and kissing his chest like Tracy had done. With in a few minutes Tracy joined me and together we worked our way down Mark's muscular chest and stomach. I could feel his muscles flex as I licked him.

I continued to lick his stomach as Tracy went lower and started to lick his cock. She made a big show of running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. She then licked his balls and took each one into her mouth before returning to his cock.

I watched as Tracy took the head into her mouth and slowly moved her lips up and down his shaft. Each time she went down she took in more of his cock till she had her lips half way down his cock. Then in one push I watched as she swallowed his cock entirely. When her lips reached the base of his shaft I don't know who gasped louder, Mark or I.

Tracy continued to suck Mark's cock for a few minutes, deep-throating it every so often. Mark was obviously pleased with her as he groaned and thrust his cock into her mouth. Having her mouth fucked like that didn't seem to bother Tracy in the least.

After about five minutes or so Tracy pulled her mouth off Mark's cock and said to me, "Your turn Stephie, I told Mark you were a great cock sucker." I know I didn't want to disappoint Tracy but that thought never entered my mind as I slid down and started licking Mark's cock.

Mark's cock was quite hard and my tongue could feel the veins that seem to bulge just below the skin. After a few licks I took the head in my mouth. It was surprisingly soft seeing how hard his shaft felt and his head felt like velvet on my tongue.

I had thought the feel of a real cock in my mouth would disgust me, but surprisingly I wasn't. Though my mouth felt completely filled it felt quite comfortable. His cock felt like it belonged in my mouth.

I started to suck on the head and with in seconds my mouth grew use to the large head. I worked my lips down his shaft an inch or so before pulling back till just the head was left in my mouth. As I rubbed my tongue under the head I heard Mark moan and his hip pushed up. At the same time I felt Tracy's hand on my bottom and her fingers slid along my ass crack. Between Mark's moan and what Tracy was doing I was over come by arousal and I started sucking on Mark's cock harder.

With in a few minutes my mouth was moving up and down his shaft and Mark was thrusting up slightly to meet me. I had all the cock I could get in my mouth and I knew I would have to take him into my throat to get any more. I only had the first five inches and I wanted to show Mark I could take it all.

I told myself to relax and when I felt comfortable I pushed my lips down further onto his cock. As the head pushed open my throat I felt my gag reflex kick in and I almost lost my dinner. I wasn't about to let that stop me as I pushed down till the head was firmly in my throat. The gag reflex went away and my stomach settled down. I felt an enormous sense of pride that I could get such a fat cock into my throat I almost forgot to pull off so I could breathe.

I became light-headed and slightly dizzy before I pulled his cock from my throat. But I wasn't about to take him out of my mouth. I continued to suck his cock till I caught my breath then I took him into my throat once more. This time I went deeper and about three-quarters of his cock went into my mouth.

Mean while I felt Tracy move from the bed and the next instant I felt her tug on my legs to get me into a knelling position. As I continued to suck her husband's cock Tracy pulled my panties down till they were around my knees. I then felt her spread the cheeks of my ass apart as her tongue started to lick my crack.

When Tracy's tongue slid into my asshole my lips pressed down till every inch of Mark's cock was inside my mouth and throat. I heard Mark groan deeply and I felt his cock swell even larger. At the same time he took my head in his hands and started to guide my mouth up and down his cock though I didn't need his guidance. By this point I only wanted to continue I didn't want any of this to end. Tracy tongue felt exquisite in my ass and Mark's cock felt delicious in my mouth.

How long I sucked his cock for I don't know, but toward the end my lips became numb and my throat was starting to hurt. Though I didn't want to stop I knew I would have to. Mark made stopping easy as I heard him grunt hard as the head of his cock became even bigger. Mark pulled my head up till just the head was in my mouth as the first of what felt like a torrent of cum squirted into my mouth.

As Mark came he wrapped his hand around his cock and pumped his hand up and down so every drop went into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and sucked hard for more. His cum tasted different than mine, a little bitterer than mine did and thicker too. It was hot like very warm coffee but I really liked the flavor.

When Mark stopped cuming he released my head and collapsed onto the bed. Meanwhile Tracy continued to finger fuck me, but when she started I don't remember. All I knew was I didn't want her to stop.

After I licked Mark's cock clean he pulled me into his arms and kissed me before saying, "That was fantastic. You suck cock almost as good as Tracy."

Tracy pulled her finger from my ass as she lay down next to Mark and I and said to Mark. "I told you she was a great cock sucking sissy slut. Now aren't you glad you gave her another chance."

"You're dam right I do. I would have hated to miss that," Mark told her before he kissed me on the lips once more.

When Mark and I finished kissing Tracy said. "Now that you got your rocks off with our sissy it's my turn for a little pleasuring. You recharge your batteries Mark, while Stephie and I amuse ourselves."

Tracy pulled me till I was practically lying on top of her before she started kissing me. I felt Mark move away to give us room but he didn't leave the bed. Once there was room Tracy and I lay side by side and continued to kiss as our hands roamed over each other's body. When my hand slid between Tracy's legs I could feel she was excitement by how wet she was. Her pussy was dripping.

I wanted nothing more at that point then to lick Tracy pussy till she came on my mouth but Tracy had other ideas. She rolled me over till I was on my back and with practice ease she straddled my hips with her legs before sliding her pussy down on to my cock.

When I felt the heat from her pussy I didn't think I would last that long. I'd been excited most of the day and this, I'm sure would be my undoing. Thankfully Tracy didn't grip my cock as tight as she could because I knew I couldn't handle it. Instead she gripped it just tight enough to give me a little friction before she started to ride up and down on my manhood.

I played with Tracy's tits and even slid my hand down and rubbed her little clit while she rode me. This distracted me from the pleasure she was giving me and I could see it was something that Tracy liked.

With one of my hands on her left tit and the fingers with the other hand playing with her clit Tracy stiffen and shouted. "That's it girlfriend play with my tits and clit while I ride your big clit. Make me cum sissy-girl make me cum on your clit." Tracy continued to ride me and she came several times though it seemed like one long orgasm.

While Tracy and I were fucking I looked over to where Mark was and saw he was slowly stroking his cock as he watched Tracy and I. I could see that he had the makings of another hard on and I was impressed. He already had five orgasm today by his count and his cock was already half hard.

My attention was quickly pulled away from Mark when I felt Tracy's pussy squeeze my cock tight. When I looked back at Tracy she said. "Come on girl cum with me, squirt your sissy juice into my pussy. I want to feel your clit fill me with sissy cum."

Tracy squeezed me as tight as she could she milked my cock of cum. I came hard and more than I had ever in my life. It felt like I couldn't stop. I groaned out in a feminine voice every time I squirted another load of cum into Tracy hot pussy. Tracy cried out too as she came once more.

Once our orgasms subsided Tracy rolled off me and onto her back. With out even thinking about it I rolled over and slide down her body till her wet snatch was close to my mouth. With out being told to I started licking my sperm from Tracy cunt.

Once I started licking Tracy put her hands on my head and said. "That's my girl lick my pussy clean like a good sissy maid."

I was surprised by what I tasted. My sperm was always slightly bitter, not like Mark's but it as bitter. Now it tasted sweeter and there was very little if any bitterness to it. Mixed with Tracy's cum it tasted fantastic and I sucked like a vacuum cleaner to get all of it.

I had lost track of Mark by this point but I soon found out where he was. As I licked Tracy pussy clean I felt something move between my legs. I looked back and saw Mark knelling behind me. His cock was completely hard by this time and I knew what was in store for me next. I steeled myself for what was coming and went back to cleaning Tracy cunt.

A few seconds later I felt Mark's hands spread my ass cheeks apart as one of his fingers eased into my hole. Thankfully he had used lube this time and his finger slid easily into me. Mark finger fucked me for a minute or so and hearing no protest from me he added a second finger.

It wasn't long before my bottom started moving in time with his fingers. When Mark saw this he added a third finger. I wasn't surprised I enjoyed it as Tracy often finger fucked me and I loved it when she did. Though Mark's fingers were bigger I still loved it just as much.

Even though Tracy's cunt was thoroughly cleaned by this point I didn't stop licking her. I continued to lick as I felt Mark remove his fingers. When I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my ass I knew I was going to get fucked by him. I knew it all along but now was when it was confirmed.

As I felt Mark push the head in I tried to relax as much as possible. As the head of his cock forced my anus open I groaned out in pain. Even with all the things Tracy had done to me to prepare me for this it still hurt.

Tracy sat up and cuddled my head in her arms and said. "Relax baby I know it hurts but I promise you love it once you get use to it. I know how much you love getting fucked and Mark is the best once you're use to his size." She was probably right but at that moment I was sure she was wrong.

I was about to cry out that I couldn't take it when the head of Mark's big fat cock popped into my ass. It was like a tidal wave of pain had passed over me and in the next second it was gone. His cock didn't feel great in my ass but the relief from the pain was almost orgasmic.

After I breathe a sigh of relief Tracy asked. "Are you okay Stephie." I told her I was then she said to Mark. "Go easy on her love she's never had a man before and the dildoes I used on her were a lot smaller."

Mark patted my bottom and said. "I'm sorry if I hurt you I didn't mean it. If you want I'll pull out."

"Please don't I like getting fucked and if you don't do it now I'm sure I'll regret it." I told him.

Mark rubbed my back and said, "I'll be as gentle as I can just let me know if I'm hurting you."

Mark slowly eased into me a few inches. I wasn't in any pain but there was considerable discomfort. It felt like his cock was moving things out of the way as he went in deeper. Once he had a few inches in me he started fucking me. At first it wasn't near as pleasurable as when Tracy did it but the pleasure came a short while later.

Mark fucked me for a few minutes with that three inches then he started to add more. Soon I had four inches and then five. It started feeling a lot better once my ass hole got use to being stretched out around his massive cock. And once that happen I loved it as much as Tracy said I would.

When Mark was half way in me I started feeling my cock rub against the mattress as he pushed into me. Between that and the feeling of having my ass reamed by his big cock I really started getting into it. Soon I was moaning and begging Mark to fuck me deeper.

Mark picked up the pace slightly and pretty soon I felt his thighs hitting my cheeks. I knew I had everything he could give me and I still wanted more. Mark started fucking me harder and I loved it. I moaned into Tracy's thigh as my ass moved up and down to meet Mark's trusts.

When Tracy saw this she said, "I knew you would love getting fucked by Mark. Get up on your hands and knees like a good sissy slut."

I really didn't want to move, as I loved getting fuck just as I was, but Mark stopped thrusting while he helped me to my knees. Once I was on my hands and knees Mark started fucking me again. Tracy was right this felt better and Mark could go in deeper. Not only that but I could move back and forth easier, this made getting fucked even better.

"Oh god Mister Mark fuck me harder fuck me deeper. Fuck my ass please, "I told him.

Tracy leaned over and whispered in my ear. "That's not your ass sissy that's your pussy. Now Beg Mark to fuck your pussy like a good slut."

"Fuck my pussy Mister Mark fuck me like a slut. Fuck me with your big fat cock." I cried.

I heard Mark groan like a hurt bull as his hips picked up speed. Soon his thighs started slapping my ass cheeks as he pounded his cock into me. The pleasure I was receiving was beyond anything I ever felt before. I was moaning like a hurt little girl and at the same time I was begging for more.

Mark gave me all I wanted and he seemed to be able to go on forever. After what seemed like and hour I felt Mark pull his cock free and the next instant I was on my back. Mark had picked me up and flipped me over as easy as you please. Before I had time to think my legs were pressed against my chest and Mark pushed his cock back into me. This time there was no pain. This time all I felt was sweet pleasure of being penetrated by my stallion.

I liked this position better than on my knees. Mark could go deeper into me than before and in this position I could see his face as he fucked me. Mark had a smile on his face as he looked down at me. That smile told me he loved fucking me as much as I loved getting fucked. I could also see my cock and it was rock hard and dripping precum like a faucet. I had the urge to reach down and play with my cock but I held off, as I didn't want to cum too soon.

Mark continued to fuck me for another twenty minutes or so when he said, "I can't last much longer honey. Do you want me to cum in your pussy or in your mouth."

Before I could even think about it I said, "In my pussy. Fill my pussy with your cum."

Mark moaned and said, "Here it comes sissy girl here comes my load."

Instantly I felt warmth fill my bottom as Mark started to fill me with his love cream. At the same time my own orgasm was triggered and I moaned sweetly as cum sprayed out of my boy clit and on to my bustier. It was the best orgasm of my life and one I would never forget.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers