Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

Tracy slid down Maria's pole and at the same time my clit slid out of her ass. When she slid back up Maria's clit my clit slid into her. Tracy keep this up for a few minutes till I got the rhythm she was after and followed suit.

We fucked like rabbits for the next ten minutes or so. Meanwhile Tracy seemed to be having orgasms one right after another. Each time she came I felt her anus clamp down on my clit which made it harder to slide in and out of her. Maria must have felt the same clamping pressure as I did, as she would groan deeply each time Tracy cried out in orgasm.

How I lasted for ten minutes I don't know, as it was the most erotic thing I ever encountered. All too soon I felt my balls pull up and in the next instant I screamed out that I was cuming. Maria was right behind me as she came at almost the same time.

Once our orgasms had subsided I pulled my dwindling clit from Tracy hole. She rolled over onto her back in an exhausted heap. Maria lay next to her, both panting for breath.

As I looked at them from my kneeling position I saw Tracy's cunt and Maria's boy clit were both covered in thick white goo. I knew what I had to do next not that either told me to do it I just knew I had to clean them up.

I bent over at the waist and took Maria's soften clit into my mouth. I licked and sucked her spent organ till there wasn't a trace of cum left on her. Maria held my head gently as she moaned sweetly in thanks.

Once Maria's genitals were cum free I moved over and laid down between Tracy's legs and started cleaning her. A generous flow of cum had oozed out of Tracy and I quickly licked up every drop. I then licked her hole clean before rolling her onto her side so I could lick her anus clean as well.

Once I had every speck of cum licked up I started to lick Tracy's clit but she stopped me by taking my head and pulled me up to her. Both Tracy and Maria cleaned my face with kisses.

After we kissed for a few minutes Maria said. "I could do this the rest of the day, but I really need to get dinner started. I'm going to jump into the shower does any one want to join me." Tracy and I said we did so we followed Maria to Tracy's shower.

After our shower we spread moisturizer on each other. We started to get carried away, but Maria stopped us. Maria then left the bathroom to get dressed. I went to leave when Tracy said. "Maria's going to be living here for a few weeks until she finds an apartment. So set the table for four tonight. Oh when you get dressed just put on something pretty no sense putting on your uniform this late in the day."

I went back to my bedroom and looked through my dresser for something to wear. There really wasn't much in the way of outerwear but I did manage to fine a short skirt made of red satin and dark blue sleeveless sweater. I put on a dark blue corset with matching panties and bra.

Before I slid the panties on I pushed my testicles back up in side me and pressed my clit back to flatten myself out. While I was putting on my make up I looked at my ears and wondered when I could start wearing normal earrings. I liked the diamond posts but I wanted to wear longer earring in the front holes. I also wondered about getting my navel pierced. I thought I had the perfect navel for it and I thought it was sexy. I would have to ask Tracy about it.

After getting dressed I went into the kitchen for the dinner plates. Maria was already dressed in a pair of tight white stretch pants and a crop top tank top. She was talking on her cell phone while she was mixing up something on the stove.

Once I had the dishes down and the silverware and was ready to leave the kitchen Maria stopped me. She covered the mouthpiece of the phone and asked, "I have an appointment with my doctor this Friday. I asked if you could see her at the same time. Is that okay with you, I mean if it's okay with the doctor. It's just for a talk you don't have to make a commitment for anything else."

"I guess so as long as it's okay with Tracy about me taking the time off." I told her. Maria waved her hand as if Tracy's permission didn't matter, but I knew to me it did.

After setting the table I went back in to the kitchen for the wineglasses and the condiments when Maria said. "Everything's all set for Friday, she'll see you and I together."

"I'll check with Tracy just to be sure it's okay with her." I told Maria who simply nodded her head.

After getting the dinning table set I went looking for Tracy. I found her in Mark's study looking over some papers. When she saw me she smiled and held out her hand for me to join her at the desk.

I went over to her and she pulled me onto her lap before she said. "You did well picking out that outfit. I know you didn't have much to choose from but you did well."

"Thank you I hoped you would be pleased." I told her. Tracy told me she was very pleased with me before she kissed me.

Once our kiss was over I said. "If it's okay with you Maria said I could go with her to her doctors appointment on Friday."

"Sure you can go. Your not sick are you?" Tracy asked.

"No it's the doctor that she uses for her transformation. I want to get mine started." I told her.

Tracy kissed me and said. "You know you don't have to do this. I don't want you thinking Mark or I are forcing you into this."

"I know your not but I want to do this." I told her.

Tracy hugged me to her and said, "I'm not sure you thought this all the way through. I think you should go to the doctor on Friday but I don't think you should make any radical changes for a few months. Take the hormones if she prescribes them but you shouldn't have surgery for a while. I also think you should join a support group. A support group for younger people who are going through the same thing as you. Remember what's right for one person may not be right for another."

I knew Tracy was probable right, but I couldn't hide my disappointment when I said, "If you think that's best. What about a belly ring do you think I can get one of those?"

I could hear the amusement in Tracy's voice when she said. "Of cause you can. After all you can always remove that if you don't like it. I think you can switched to normal earrings instead of those posts. The holes should be healed pretty well by now."

Tracy took me to her bedroom where she removed the diamond posts and put in medium hoops. She then took out the gold starter posts and put the diamond posts in their place.

When I looked in the mirror I was surprised at how the new earring made me look older and more feminine. Tracy noticed it too and said, "They do make you look better don't they. Come on Mark should be home any minute let's meet him at the door."

We barely made it to the door before Mark walked in. Mark gave me a small kiss on the lips before turning to Tracy. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before I excused myself to check on dinner.

Maria was just putting the finishing touches on dinner when I walked into the kitchen. When she saw me she asked, "So did Tracy say it was alright?"

"Yes, but she said I couldn't do anything radical for a few months." I told her and my disappointment could be heard in my voice.

Maria giggled and said. "I think my doctor would have said the same thing. She likes to take things slowly. Come on help me get the meal out on to the table Mark should be here any second."

"You're too late he's already home." I told her.

Maria sighed and said, "Good it'll be hot when he sits to eat it."

Maria and I took the meal out to the dinning room just as Tracy and Mark came in to the room. We sat with Tracy and Mark at each end and Maria and I opposite of each other.

Once Mark had his plate filled he asked Maria, "So what do we owe the pleasure of your company? Don't tell me you and Brian split up?"

Maria smiled knowing Mark didn't like Brian so she said. "Yes we did and if you don't mine I'd like to stay here a few weeks till I find some where to live."

"You know you can always call this home. Stay as long as you like no sense paying rent when you can live rent free." Mark told her.

Maria smiled warmly and said. "Thanks Mark, I always know I can count on you and Tracy to catch me when I fall." Mark waved as if it was nothing before he started eating.

Toward the end of the meal Mark said. "In case you're interested I'm looking for another T-girl for a movie next week. If it's too soon after Brian don't give it a second thought."

"No I'm interested. Who else is going to be in it?" Maria asked quickly.

Mark chuckled before saying, "Max and Lee will be the male roles. Sammie Weight and a new girl from New York will be the female roles and of cause you will be one of the females. It's a t-girl dominatrix movie and of cause you will be the Dominatrix."

I could see Maria's mood brighten quickly before she said. "Sounds yummy. Sammie and I always got on great. Max and Lee are real studs. Count me in and by the way would it be okay if I brought Stephie to the shoot. I kind of told her I would try so she could see what goes on behind the scenes."

Mark looked over at me before saying. "Sure as long as you keep quiet while the camera is on."

After dinner was over Mark and Tracy excused themselves leaving Maria and I to clean up. Maria explained it was a love making night. On love making night Mark and Tracy would make love to each other with out any one else. This meant I would not be going into their bedroom. Maria made up for their absents.

Together we clean up the dinning room and did the dishes. Once the kitchen was cleaned Maria and I changed into panties, camisoles and robes before we cuddled under a blanket in the den to watch TV. With all the fondling and kissing we were doing I really don't remember what was on the TV.

When we finally went to bed Maria came to my bedroom and we made love together. It wasn't just sex but gentle passionate love. When we were done we were both exhausted and filled with each other's love cream but neither of us had the energy to shower. So we slept in each other's arms till the alarm woke us.

When the alarm clock woke us Maria and I cleansed our bottoms and took a shower together. She then went to her bedroom to get dressed while I slipped on my uniform. Once I was ready to meet the day I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Maria and I shared our meal while we held hands across the table. When it was time for me to bring in Mark and Tracy's breakfast, Maria kissed me before I left the kitchen.

I was able to perform my normal morning routine as both Tracy and Mark where waiting in bed for their breakfast. After serving the two naked people I went in and filled the tub and mixed up an enema for Tracy. As the tub continued to fill I picked up the dressing room and cleaned up the bathroom.

Once Mark was dressed and was gone for the day and I had finished cleaning the bedroom Tracy took me back to my bedroom where she went through my things to find me something to wear. The only thing she could find for me to wear was a black knee length skirt and a red button down blouse.

The day of shopping was not what I had imagined it to be. I thought it would be a lazy stroll through the stores. Instead it was a race to see how many stores we could hit in one day. Also I had changed clothes so often I could barely remember what I wore into the store to start with.

By the time we got home I couldn't even remember what we had bought but I was sure Tracy spent several thousand dollars on clothes for me. The one thing I did remember was having my navel pierced. It wasn't that painful and it sure looked sexy.

Once we had everything put away Tracy went straight to bed with Mark. Maria and I slipped on nighties and went to bed. I tried to arouse Maria but she merely whispered she was too tired. I was tired too but I felt I owed it to her. Sleep came quickly and a second later the alarm clock was ringing.

The next two days I was quite diligent in my duties. I worked hard and got caught up in my cleaning and even did Friday's cleaning before I stopped on Thursday. I don't know if anyone was impressed with my work and I didn't really care. I just knew I had to get it done before Friday.

On Friday Maria and I left the house with plenty of time to spare for her appointment. Once we were in the office I had to fill out several forms that seem to take forever. It wasn't until I had all the forms filled out that I was able to look around the office. There was quite a bit of literature around the room that dealt with transsexualism. I picked up a few of the pamphlets but didn't have time to read them as we were called next.

We were taken to an exam room where our vitals where taken. Maria had some blood drawn then the nurse left the room. A few seconds later a doctor walked in. She was in her late forties but still quite attractive. She was a little taller than I am and a little heavier.

She took Maria's hand and said. "Hello Maria how are you feeling?"

"I feel great, better than I have in a long time." Maria told her.

"So no complaints about the hormones?" The doctor asked. Maria told her no. "Good then I know you already had your blood draw all you need is a injection and a new prescription."

The doctor left the room and a minute later returned with a syringe. Maria bent over the exam table and offered the doctor her bottom. Maria wore thong panties garter belt and stockings. She did this so she didn't to have to get undress.

Once the injection was give the doctor said, "Now if you don't mind I'd like to talk to your friend in private." Maria told her she didn't mind and left the room. For some reason I became suddenly nervous at this point.

The doctor must have noticed my nervousness as she took my hand and said. "There is nothing to worry about. I only asked Maria to leave because she has a tendency to answer every question, especial ones that aren't directed at her. Now relax and let me examine you."

I took off the yellow sundress I wore along with my panties bra and corset. Once I was naked except for my stockings the doctor remarked on my nicely tan body and the fact that I had bikini lines. She also asked about my lack of body hair. This I told her was so I feel feminine which was the truth of sorts.

After she examined my body she allowed me to get dressed while she asked me a battery of questions. The question dealt with everything from my child hood to present day. She also asked about my sexual encounters. When she asked if I preferred men to women, I told I had no preference I liked both.

After about an hour she said, "Well I can see you're serious about this and I know if I don't give what you want you'll find someone that will. I'm going to start you on a dosage of hormones but I want you to come to a group I have. It meets every Wednesday night at seven. After the meeting I'll give you an injection to boost you hormone level. We'll try this for a couple of months then we'll see where we go from there."

I was given an injection in my bottom like Maria was and I was given a prescription. The doctor handed me a card with the time and place of the group and told me she would see me next Wednesday. I walked out of the office a hundred dollars poorer and a dull ache in my left ass cheek.

After a quick stop for lunch Maria and I went back to the house. She started making dinner and I busied myself with doing laundry. Right around four in the afternoon Tracy came home with Mark right on her heels. We sat down to an early dinner.

At dinner Mark handed me a DVD and said. I thought you might like to keep that." When I asked what it was he said. "Remember when we had the camera out last Sunday. I had one of my engineers cut it to a DVD. I thought you might like to keep it as a souvenir."

"You mean someone saw this besides us?" I asked and I was sure Mark could here the fear in my voice.

"Only one and he thought it was really hot. He was surprised when I told him you've never done a porn movie." Mark told me reassuringly.

I wasn't happy that Mark did what he did, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it. I would just have to live with the knowledge that someone I didn't know saw me make a slut of myself.

After dinner we changed into nightwear. Tracy and I chose tap pants and camisoles Maria chose a sheath nightie that stopped well above mid thigh. Mark wore a pair of satin boxers that we all knew wouldn't contain his hard on. None of us really cared.

Once we were changed we went into the den and watched a movie. Surprisingly it wasn't a porn movie. I knew they were watching it because I took offence to having my performance put to DVD. This made me feel like a spoiled brat and I didn't like the feeling. I still held the DVD in my hand as if I was afraid to set it down.

When the movie we had been watching was over Mark asked, "What do you all want to watch now?"

With out a second thought I held the disk out to him and said. "Let's watch this one."

Before Mark took the disk from my hand he said. "You don't have to. I should have asked if you were okay with me doing that."

I took his hand and put the disk in his hand said. "You were kind enough to put it on disk the least I can do is watch it and let my friends watch it."

Mark smiled at me and took the disk. After sliding it into the player he sat down next to me with Tracy on my other side and slid his hand around my shoulder. Tracy's hand moved to my thigh and she stroked the naked flesh of my thigh.

There was no prelude to the movie, it started with Tracy and I making out. It then progressed into Tracy and I fucking. Mark had got some really good shots of me in my plaid skirt and my clit poking out. He also got a good shot of my face when I came as well as Tracy's when she came. The shot of me licking her cum covered cunt was superb and you could even see I had cum on my tongue before I swallowed it.

The movie got better when Tracy took over the camera and Mark and I got into it. The part where I sucked his cock showed how far I took him into my mouth and the camera angle Tracy used made Mark's cock look longer than it was. You could also tell he was about to cum before he pulled me off his cock.

The best part of the whole movie was when Mark started fucking me. You could tell I really enjoyed it and I wasn't faking any of it. I squealed like a little girl as I begged Mark to fuck me harder and deeper. The camera angles were exquisite and Tracy really caught my clit when I started cuming. None of this compared to the cum shot. The technician slowed this part down so you could see each squirt of cum as it flew out of Mark's cock and into my mouth or onto my face.

I was disappointed when it ended. I thought it should last longer and I wanted to see more. It was really a great clip and I was overwhelmed with how good I look and the movie looked.

When my thoughts came back to the room I realized that Tracy had been playing with my clit and I had been stroking Mark's cock. Neither of us had cum but it didn't matter.

Tracy kissed my cheek and said, "You were fantastic. Mark and I were good but you stole the show."

Mark hugged me to him and said, "She sure was. If I didn't know better I'd swear she was a professional. What do you think Maria."

"She was great I'd better watch myself or she'll take over the industry." Maria told us teasingly.

That night the sex we had was fantastic. It seemed we couldn't get enough of each other. Maria Mark and I fuck Tracy and when Mark was fucking Tracy I was fucking Maria. While Mark fucked me I sucked on Maria's clit and Tracy's pussy in turn.

It didn't stop there either. All weekend we had sex in every way at all different times of the day. We only stopped when none of the people with a penis could get it up again. Then we lay out in the sun till someone recharged his or her batteries.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers