Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Mark kissed my forehead before saying, "Thanks sweetie I may take you up on that offer. The longer this goes the hard it will be for some of these people to get it up. I could use the help if you really don't mind."

"I really don't mind just let me know when you need me." I told him. Mark kissed me once more before starting the next scene.

The next scene was with Maria and Lee at the front door. Both were dressed as they were earlier and Maria was strapping a collar around Lee's neck. When she had it on she said. "Now my little pervert you belong to me. I want you back here tonight at eight o'clock. I also want you to bring a male friend for us to play with."

"I sorry I can't do that. I can't let anyone know what I did here with you. In fact I really don't want to come back here ever again." Lee told her with fear in his voice.

Maria laughed and said. "I'm afraid that's out of your hands perv. I took some pictures of the fun we had with you and if you're not here by eight I'll send them to the Cable Company. How long do you think you'll have a job once every one sees what a pervert you are? Now get on your knees and kiss my feet and say you wish is my command Mistress."

You could see doubt in Lee's eyes so Maria showed him a few pictures that must have convinced him. Lee got on his knees and kissed Maria's high-heeled feet before saying, "Your wish is my command Mistress." Marie gave his bottom one more swat with the riding crop before opening the door. Lee walked out of the door on his knees.

Once he was out the door the scene ended and another break was called. During this break the girls changed outfits once more. Marie changed into a tight black vinyl dress that was really short. It had a deeply plunging neckline that left her breasts almost completely exposed. She wore five-inch stiletto heeled pumps. The other girls wore much the same clothes though they didn't look near as sexy as Maria did but I'm sure I was biased.

Once every one was changed I went back to sit in one of the directors chairs while Mark told the actors what to do in the next scene. As I was sitting down the girl who was doing the fluffing came over and took the chair next to mine.

She was a pretty little thing of about five foot two with curly brown hair. She wore very little if any make up though she really didn't need any. She wore horned rimed glasses that seem to make her eyes look bigger then they really were.

When she first sat down next to me I feared she was going to be angry with me for doing her job but she quickly put my mind to rest saying, "I wanted to thank you for helping out. It would have been more work than I could handle by myself. By the way my names Helen," She told me as she offered her hand.

I took her dainty hand in mine and said, "My name is Stephanie. I didn't know helping Maria become erect was a job around here. I wouldn't have done it if I'd know it was some ones job."

Helen giggled and said. "I don't consider it a job either though I love that they pay me to do something I love to do."

"So you're doing this because you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Very much so. I love sucking cock. I love how it feels in my mouth. The only thing I don't like about it is letting a guy cum in my mouth. I don't like how cum tastes. This works out well seeing I'm not expected to make any one cum. I only have to get them hard and keep them that way for the movie. Now don't get me wrong I love the money too I mean getting paid to do something you love has got to be the best job of all." I could hear the enthusiasm in Helen's voice when she told me this. I was about to ask her how much she got paid but Mark called for quiet.

The next scene started with a knock on the front door. This time Maria opened the door with out telling her girls to behave themselves. When Maria opened the door Lee and Max were standing on the other side of the door. Lee wasn't wearing the collar that Maria had put on earlier.

Maria grabbed a hand full of Lee's hair and yanked him into the room. After throwing him to the floor she said, "How dare you not wear a present I gave you. I'll teach you to be insolent." Maria then started hitting Lee with her riding crop on the backside while Lee coward from the blows.

After Maria hit Lee about a dozen times she shouted, "Girls take this worm out of my sight and dress him properly." Sammie and Laurel quickly pulled a sobbing Lee out of the camera shot.

Once Lee was gone Maria turned her attention to Max. "Well I see the worm did one thing right. Why don't you come in and we can get this party going." She told him as she beckoned him inside.

Max stepped into the room took the riding crop from Maria's hand and said, "As long as you realize I'm the one calling the shots tonight we can play all you want." He then kissed her deeply.

As they kissed Max removed Maria's dress and had her down to her panties and stocking. Maria tried to remove Max's clothes but he stopped her telling her to wait until he said she could.

They then moved over to the couch where Max told Maria she could undress him. In a flash Maria had Max down to his briefs and she slowly licked his cock though the blue cotton material.

Max then pushed Maria back onto the couch and started licking and sucking Maria's tits. She must have enjoyed it as you could see her nipples harden right up. She moaned sweetly as he sucked each nipple.

After his hand found her secret he said. "I see you have a surprise for me. Did the worm know about your secret?" Maria nodded her head before Max said, "Well I'm surprised he brought me into this. He never knew I like boys as much as I like girls. I'm going to have to make sure he knows where his place will be from now on." When the scene ended Max had pushed Maria down on to his cock and told her. "Get me hard for my new toy."

The next scene was in the bedroom where Sammie and Laurel were getting Lee dressed. They put white stocking on his legs and a white lace garter belt around his waist to hold up the stocking. They also put a white lace heavy boned corset around his torso. They put make up on him that made him look like a two-dollar whore. A white leather collar went around his throat and a chrome-plated leash was attached to that. They put bows in his short hair and clip on earrings on his ears.

Before they put on his make up and after they dressed him the camera was stopped and Helen was called over. She got down on her knees and used her mouth to get Lee nice and hard. When the camera started once more Sammie pointed out that Lee was excited. Both girls laughed and said he was a sissy just like they were. How Lee got his face to turn red that way I'm not sure but he looked really embarrassed. Once they had him dressed and made up the girls pulled Lee out of the room by the leash.

Once that scene was over I was pressed into service once more. While they set up the next scene Mark asked me to fluff up Max and Maria. Helen had to stay with Lee so when they brought him into the living room his cock was rock hard and sticking out of his lacey panties.

With out giving it a second thought I went to where Maria and Max were still sitting on the couch. I first knelt in front of Maria and took her clit into my mouth. By this time I knew Maria liked having her clit sucked slowly with lots of tongue action. It didn't take me long before I started feeling her clit respond to my ministrations.

Once I started to feel her clit swell I pulled my mouth off of Maria and took Max's cock in my mouth. Except for Mark I never sucked another man's cock. I don't count Maria because even though she was a boy and her clit is really a cock she's more girl then boy.

I thought sucking another man's cock would be different but it really wasn't. Mark's cock was thicker and longer than Max's was but in the end it still felt the same in my mouth. The only thing different from Maria's and Max's was the size and smell. Maria smelt feminine where Max's smelt manly. Maria used perfumed soap where Max's soap smelt like deodorant

It took a good ten minutes before I had both Maria and Max to full erection. Well I had them their earlier but it took that long before Mark was ready to have me stop. As I exited the scene Mark told Maria and Max what he wanted and they started the scene. Helen was still on her knees keeping Lee at a peak for when he was pulled in front of the camera.

The next scene started with Maria sucking Max's cock that I had just gotten hard. Seconds later Sammie walked into the room and said. "Mistress the worm is ready for your inspection."

Maria told her to bring him in as she sat on the couch beside Max. As Lee was dragged into the room Maria and Max laughed at him and pointed at his cock that was sticking out of his panties. It was quite humiliating and I'm glad that never happen to me.

Once the laughter died down Maria said. "Come here sissy and kneel before me." Lee dropped to his knees in front of Maria before she said. "Now sissy you will remember to do as you are told and when I tell you to be here you will arrive with your slave collar on and on your knees outside my door won't you?"

After Lee nodded his head Maria said, "Very good my new sissy slave now you may suck your Mistresses clit for the first time."

Lee only hesitated slightly before he bent over to take Maria's clit into his mouth. Before he could wrap his lips around her clit Maria slapped him away and said. "You're a very ungrateful sissy. You should thank me for this gift I'm giving you and you should tell me how honored you are to receive it. Now start again."

"I'm sorry Mistress," Lee told her with a shaky voice. "Thank you for giving me this gift Mistress and I am honored to serve you."

"Very good now you may suck my clit like a good sissy." Lee thanked her again before finally taking her clit into his mouth.

Lee sucked Maria's clit for a good five minutes before she pushed him away and said. "You're a good little sissy now ask your master if you can suck his cock."

I'm sure this was part of the script but the look on Lee's face told the audience that this was a surprise to him. One he wasn't prepared for. In a stutter he said. "I can't do that he's my friend."

Max grabbed a hand full of Lee's hair and dragged him over to his lap before he said. "From now on you're my sissy slave and I expect you to submit when ever I require it. If you don't those pictures your mistress has will be all over the office. And I will make certain your pretty little wife gets a set as well."

"Don't tell my wife please I'll do what ever you want Master." Lee said pleadingly.

Max pushed Lee's face down onto his lap and said, "Then start sucking sissy and she'll never find out from me." Lee sucked Max's cock into his mouth and quickly worked his head up and down.

Lee sucked Max for a few minutes before Maria said to Laurel and Sammie, "Take this sissy to the play room and have your way with him. You two girls make sure he is thoroughly fucked and he sucks cock like a pro. I want him able to suck his master's cock with out gagging."

Laurel started dragging Lee out of the room as the camera followed. Once they were gone the camera stopped so both girls and Lee could leave the area with out tell tale noise. Helen who had remained where she was kneeling was finally able to get up and sit next to me. She also didn't want any noise getting onto the film while she was moving. As soon as everyone was settled the camera started rolling once more.

"Now that the sissy knows his place I think you should show me how a real man fucks a woman." Maria told Max as she straddled Max's lap.

The camera got a close up view of Max's cock as it penetrated Maria's boy pussy for the first time. Obviously Maria had lube her back door before the scene because Max's cock slipped in easily. My own boy pussy twitched while watching this, as I wanted to be in Maria's place.

Max and Maria fucked face to face for a few minutes before Maria turned around and sat back down on his cock. She did this so the camera could see her clit and balls bob up and down as she rode Max's cock. This too lasted for a few minutes till Max pushed Maria onto the floor where he knelt behind her and fucked her doggie style.

The camera got some really good shots of Maria's face as she oohed and ahed while Max drilled her from behind. The cameraman also got between Max's legs so the camera could see Maria's still hard clit slapping back and forth.

After a while Max pulled his cock from Maria so she could turn over onto her back. Max then started fucking Maria missionary style with Maria's feet up around Max's head. At the same time Maria started stroking her clit with her hand.

After ten minutes of this Maria squealed as long ropes of thick white cum painted her breasts and tummy. Max didn't last much longer as once Maria was done cuming he pulled his cock from her bottom and after some maneuvering pointed it at Maria's face. I watched as he fisted his cock several times before he groaned deeply as squirt after squirt of cum flew out of his cock and onto Maria's face. Some went into Maria's mouth though most landed on her face. The scene ended after Maria took his spent organ into her mouth and she sucked him clean and dry.

While I watched Maria and Max fucking I had to keep my legs tightly closed so my clit wouldn't rise up and cause a lump in my panties. I know I squirmed quite a bit even though I tried not to. My hole twitched uncontrollably though out the scene and I was only partially relieved when the scene finally ended.

After the scene ended I tried to cool my arousal but I had little time as I was once more put to work fluffing up Sammie and Lee for the last scene. Helen helped too as she fluffed up Laurel. We took turns on Lee who I think got the most attention. If I wasn't sucking Sammie's clit I was sucking Lee's cock. When Helen wasn't sucking Laurel's clit she was sucking Lee's cock. In the end I believe Lee got the most attention. Once the lighting and the camera's were set Lee was chain down once more to the pommel horse for the next scene.

The final scene of the day and the movie was of Laurel and Sammie putting Lee thought a marathon fuck. It started with Laurel fucking Lee's mouth while Sammie used different whips and paddles on his backside. Every few minutes they would switch off so they each had a chance to fuck his mouth. After about fifteen minutes of this Sammie entered Lee's ass for the first time.

Sammie fuck his ass and Laurel fucked his face for a few minutes then the girls would switch. All the while the girl who was fucking Lee's ass would stroke Lee's cock to keep him hard. Laurel finally came first all over Lee's face. She then dropped to her knees and sucked Lee's cock while Sammie continued to fuck his ass or his mouth. Once Sammie sprayed her sperm on Lee's face he came on Laurel's face seconds later.

Once the last scene was shot I could almost feel the tension in the room lift. Every one seemed to relax and smiles appeared on just about every ones faces. Though this did little to help me, as the last scene seemed made moving difficult. I was having a difficult time keeping my penis between my legs and I could feel my nipples were quite hard.

When Maria touched my arm I just about jumped out of my skin. She smiled knowingly and said, "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. You'll be all right by yourself while I'm gone won't you?" After I told her I would be all right Maria left.

Once she was gone Helen turned to me and took my hand before asking, "Can I ask you a personnel question?" I smiled and told her she could. "Do you like girls? I mean real girls sexually that is."

I squeezed Helen's hand and said, "If you asking if I like having sex with real girls I do. As much as I like having sex with men."

Helen looked down at her lap shyly before saying, "Do you think you and I could get together after the shoot. Nothing romantic just sex. I get really horny during these shoots and I need a little relief."

I knew where she was coming from and I was sure once I got home I could find relief quite easily. So I said, "I would really like that but I have to catch a ride with Maria. If there was something I could do for you now I would gladly help out." Before I got the words out Helen pulled me to my feet and virtually dragged me from the room.

We wound up in a storeroom that was filled with furniture and other odds and ends. There wasn't much light to see by but apparently Helen didn't need much as she seem to know where she was going. After a few seconds we stopped in front of a medium size bed that would be just perfect.

Helen turned to me and put her arms around my neck and said. "I hope this will do?"

"It's perfect," I told her but I also said. "I should be honest with you I'm not a real girl."

Helen smiled up at me and said. "I know. I heard Maria telling Sammie that you are a sensitive loving sissy boy that knows how to please her partners. I never had sex with a girl like you and I would like to see if it's any different. I also never had sex with a real girl before so I'm not expecting anything like that." I didn't bother answering her I merely pulled her closer as my lips touched hers.

We kissed for a minute or so and her lips were soft and sweet but that wasn't what either of us was looking for. Though we kissed constantly I managed to pull her tee shirt off and I quickly found out that Helen wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were small but extremely firm and her nipples were hard little nubs that seem to big for her small breasts.

Helen undid my skirt and it dropped to my feet. I stepped out of it carefully before I pushed Helen down on to the bed. For some reason I didn't want her to remove my tee shirt, as my breast weren't real.

We kissed for a few minutes more before I started making my way down Helen's body. I kissed her neck and her breasts for as long as I dared. I knew our time was short and I needed to hurry. I made my way down her tummy to the V between her legs.

I could tell instantly that Helen was as aroused as I was from the scent coming off her pussy. She had a strong feminine scent that was heady. I couldn't resist that scent as I started licking her pussy with a fervor. Her pussy was warm and very wet and her flavor was exquisite. After cleaning the outside of her cunt I slid my tongue into her and it felt like her insides were on fire.

I licked her out for a few minutes before I centered my attention on her clit. For a small girl she had a very large clit that stood proud of its hood and it seemed to demand my attention. I licked it gently at first then I applied more pressure with my tongue till I finally started to suck the hard little nub.

This seemed to drive Helen to an instant orgasm and I could feel her whole body tightened up as a deep gasp escaped her lips. That was followed by a second and a third gasp before Helen squealed with delight. Her pussy seemed to gushed fluid like a river each time she convulsed.

After what seemed like a very long orgasm Helen cried out, "Fuck me please Stephie fuck me. I need you in me so bad." How could any one refuse her?

I was still wearing my panties so I merely pulled them down a little to get my balls and clit out while I knelt between her legs. Helen took my clit in hand and half guided me and half pulled me into her cunt.

Earlier when I thought her cunt was really hot it was only lukewarm compared to deep inside her pussy. It seemed like she had a small fire burning inside her.

I knew I wouldn't last too long, as my arousal was at a fever pitch and the heat of her pussy would quickly overwhelm me. I started fucking fast and hard. Helen seemed to like it that way and she bucked her hips to match my speed. With in seconds we were grunting like pigs.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers