Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

When I placed the tray over Helen's lap I was surprised to see her blush. I don't know why but she seemed embarrassed but the situation. Or maybe it was because when she sat up the sheet she was using had slipped down and her breasts became exposed.

While the three of them ate their breakfast I went into the bathroom to start the tub and prepare Tracy's enema. I wondered if Helen would use the enema kit as well. I figured I would be told to mix one up for Helen if she was going to use it.

As I was leaving the bathroom to tell Tracy that her bath was ready Mark came in to the bathroom. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply before saying, "You were terrific last night. I can't wait to do it again."

I felt myself blush at his praise before saying, "You were terrific too and I also can't wait to have you in me again. Does Tracy know we spent the night together?"

"Tracy always knows who I'm spending the night with, before I do it. But it was my choice to spend it with you, not hers. In case you were wondering." For some reason that made me feel special. Mark kissed me once more before leaving for the office.

After Tracy and Helen had breakfast Tracy gave herself an enema before they climbed into the tub together. Helen didn't use the enema and seemed embarrassed when Tracy asked if she wanted to use it.

While they soaked in the tub I went to the bedroom to strip and remake the bed. I also cleaned up around the room. Along side the bed I found the strap on dildo that Tracy had used on me when I first came to work for Tracy. I was sure one of the girls had used it on the other but I wondered who. It didn't take me long to realize it had to be Tracy. I couldn't see Helen wearing it.

After they soaked and fooled around I helped each of them out of the tub and dried them off. I also rubbed moisturizer on their skin. It was the best part of the morning so far except when Mark kissed me and told me I was terrific.

Once both girls were dried and moisturized I took the dirty dishes and the laundry and left the bedroom. I wasn't sure what would happen next and I figured I should leave in case they wanted to continue.

When I walked into the kitchen Maria and Laurel was sitting side by side at the table. Laurel was eating breakfast while chatting with Maria. I also noticed they were holding hands and their knees were touching. This told me they had a wonderful night together.

After I had my breakfast I started a load of laundry and then went to the dinning room to clean. As I was dusting Helen came into the room. She took my hand in hers and said. "I'm going now. I have to be on the set in an hour, but before I go I have to ask. Are you okay with what happen between Tracy and I. I'm sorry I acted the way I did, I didn't mean to hurt you."

I knew Helen was feeling guilty about spending the night with Tracy but I really didn't see any reason for it. So I pulled her hand to my mouth kissed it and said, "You didn't hurt me and you shouldn't feel guilty about the way you acted."

"Are you sure?" Helen asked. "I came here with you and the next thing I know I'm locked up in a room with another girl. I never done that before."

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I asked to which Helen blushed and nodded her head. "Then that makes me happy. What you and I did on Saturday was wonderful and I like to do it again. In fact I was hoping we could do it this Friday. The dinner and the movie I mean."

Helen looked up at me and I could see sadness in her eyes before she said. "Does that mean we can't have sex anymore."

I laughed and said. "Yes we can have sex again I just didn't want you thinking that was all I was after. I like you as a friend and I like going out with you. I also want you to know our friendship will come first."

Helen hugged me and said. "I want you to be my friend to and I don't want anything to get in the way of that but I want us to be friends that fuck. I thought we were really good in bed together and I want to continue that. But I'm also going to continue having sex with Tracy if that's okay with you."

"Its fine with me because I plan on have sex with her and Mark too. I hope you're okay with that?" I told her.

Helen looked up at me smiled and blushed before saying. "I'll have to be seeing Tracy said next time I spend the night we'll have Mark in bed with us. She says she always shares her lovers with Mark. Seeing the eye full I got this morning I'm looking forward to it."

We laughed and then kissed before she said she had to leave. As I walked her to the door we made a date for the following Friday to go out together. Tracy was waiting by the door and she also kissed Helen good bye.

Once Helen was gone Tracy took my hand and said. "You're okay with what happen aren't you?"

"I'm fine with it. I'm glad you both had a good time." I told her.

"I should have said something before I jumped all over her. I mean what if you thought you two were a couple now that you slept together." Tracy asked.

I could see she was sincere so I put her anxiety to rest. "I don't think I could become attached to some one that quickly. I like her a lot but I don't think I could ever become committed to someone that quickly if ever."

"I didn't think so either until I met Mark. Luckily he's never asked me to remain monogamous to him. I'm not sure I could handle that. Now come along honey you have work to do and later this afternoon I want your sissy ass in bed for some girl fun."

Girl fun turned out to be mostly oral sex but she did put the strap-on on so she could fuck me. It was fun but Tracy was not Mark. I did practice squeezing the dildo with my anal muscles so the next time Mark took me I could show him I wanted him. That time came soon as I was invited into their bedroom the following night.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers