Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

My father became serious and said. "I noticed that while we ate dinner. I was always embarrassed by your table manners. Tonight I saw how much that had changed. Speaking of change how long have you doing this."

"Since I moved in with Tracy and Mark. Tracy said she could see the signs in me while I worked at the diner. After I dressed for the first time it felt right like I belonged in girls clothes." I let that sink in for a few seconds before I said. "Speaking of change you don't seem too upset about this. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about that should I."

My father looked like I had just slapped his face in almost a stutter he said. "What do you mean you shouldn't seem too surprised?"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I told him apologetically. "We were have a good time and as always I ruin it."

"Don't apologize just tell me why you said it. There has to be a reason why you would say that." My father told me.

This was turning out to be the best time my father and I ever spent together and I really didn't want to ruin it. But I also knew I had to find out why he didn't love me.

After some coaxing from my father I said, "Well you always seemed so distant like you didn't like me. You never touched me when I was younger and after mom died you only shook my hand or patted my back. I don't understand why you didn't like me."

"I knew I shouldn't have listen to your mother." Dad told me. Before I could ask what he was talking about he said. "I was going to tell you this in parts but now that you asked I guess I going to have to tell you everything at once.

"Don't think that I don't love you. I love you very much but your mother didn't want me showing you my love. She was afraid you would turn gay if I shed too much love on you." He told me as he took my hand.

"You see your mother and I dated through out high school. We both went to the same church and fell in love. All through high school we never had sex. Oh there was some heavy petting but we never did anything. It was against our religion so we remained abstinent."

"The night before I went off to college your mother and I were really sad. Well one thing led to another and before we knew what we were doing we were making love. We both felt bad about it and we swore we would wait until we got married.

"Three months later I got a call from your mother telling me she was pregnant. With out thinking about it I came home and married your mother. Don't get me wrong I didn't regret it. I loved your mother and I would have married her anyway. Well at the time I thought I would.

"After the wedding I went back to college and continued my studies. I wanted to stay home and take care of my family but her parents and mine insisted I go back to school. They said the best thing to do was get a college degree so I can support my family. Her parents and mine supported your mother while I was in school.

"I know now going back to school was probably the wrong thing to do. But at the time I didn't know what I know now. Then again I'm sure it would have happen eventually."

I was pretty sure I knew what had happen but I let him tell the story.

"About mid way in my freshman year my roommate and I were sitting around complaining about school and not getting enough sex. We were drinking pretty heavily and well I guess you can imagine what happen next.

"I didn't know it at the time but my roommate was gay. The sex we had was fantastic and far better than I had with your mother. I know this sound terrible but it was the truth. During my breaks I would go back to your mother as if nothing had changed but in my mind I wanted to go back to my roommate."

I could see this really upset my father. I could see the turmoil in his eyes. I didn't need him to finish, as I was sure of what he was going to say. I squeezed his hand and said. "Daddy you don't need to continue I understand how you felt."

My father wiped a tear from his eye and said. "I guess you do know but I need to explain why you thought I didn't like you."

"You see after I graduated from college I got a job out here in LA. I moved you and your mother out here and we started to live together like a real family. I figured if I stayed away from other men I would be okay."

"That worked out pretty well for about a year or so but those old urges kept coming back. Before long I was seeing men on the side and I was in constant fear I would be exposed for what I was. Finally I told your mother the truth.

"I expected her to be mad at me and I was sure she would want a divorce. But your mother didn't want that. She didn't want you to grow up with out a father. She told me I could do what ever I wanted with who ever I wanted as long as I kept it hidden. She had three stipulations. One was I kept my encounters outside the home. Two I didn't spend all our money on my friends and three I didn't turn you into a fag like I was."

"Your mother had this idea that homosexuality was hereditarily. Where she got that from I don't know but that was what she believed. She thought if I showed you too much affection I you would turn gay like I was.

"So I kept my distance as to her wishes. After she was killed I could have shown you more love but I was conditioned not to. Now I wish I had, maybe we wouldn't have had so many problems between us."

Through out his story he never let go of my hands and now I squeezed his hand tighter and said. "I'm sorry I was such a brat while I was growing up. I did things I knew you would get mad at. I thought at least then you would notice me."

When tears started flowing from my eyes my father came over and sat down next to me. With out the slightest hesitation he took me in his arms and hugged me to him. It was by far the best moment of my life and soon my tears turned in to tears of joy.

We held each other for a few moments till I heard Tracy say. "I gather everything is okay here?"

I looked up and said. "Yes everything is just wonderful." To my father I said. "Daddy this is my friend Tracy and Mark Morgan. They're also my employers."

My father stood and shook Mark's hand before asking them to join us. We talked and had a few drinks before my father said it was time for him to call it a night. Tracy took his hand and said. "Tomorrow we're having a party for Stephie we would really like it if you came."

"I'd like that." He told Tracy but I was sure he was going to give her some excuse why he couldn't come.

Tracy didn't give him a chance as she handed him her card and quickly said. "Good here's my address and the party will start at seven. If you need directions don't be afraid to call."

"I don't know if I can make it right at seven but I'll be there." He told her as he stood to leave.

Tracy Mark and I stood as well. My father shook Mark's hand and also took Tracy's hand. Tracy didn't settle for just a handshake as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He then turned to me. At first I thought he was going to shake my hand too but in the next second I was in his arms and I was hugged tightly. We then kissed each other's cheek and told each other that we love the other. Before we broke the hug tears were flowing out my eyes once more.

Once my father left Tracy said. "I guess this was a good idea then. You meeting your father."

"It was a wonderful idea. I'm so glad I was forced into confronting him." I told her.

Tracy wrapped her arm through mine and asked. "So is your father seeing any one. Do you think he might like to have a little fun while he's in town?"

I giggled and said. "Maybe, do you think he and Mark will get along."

"Silly I was talking about him and I." Tracy told me then she said. "Oh! That must have been a surprise to you?"

"You could say that again. And apparently he's been that way all my life." I told her as we got to the car. All the way back to the house I told them what he had told me. Not everything but they got the idea.

Once I was back at the house I had to tell Maria everything that happen. She was almost as excited as I was. That night the four of us climbed onto Tracy and Mark's bed and had wonderful sex together. Most of the attention came my way but nobody was left out.

We crawled out of bed around ten o'clock on Saturday morning and had breakfast. Around noon we started getting ready for the party. All the food was going to be catered and the flowers arrived around two. There really wasn't much to do and we mostly soaked up the sun in the afternoon.

After Maria and I had showered and we were getting dressed for the party Tracy and Mark came into my room with a gift wrapped box. Tracy handed the box to me and said. "Honey Mark and I wanted to give you this before anyone showed up. We're not sure everyone will be bring presents so we don't want to embarrass anyone who didn't bring something."

"You know you didn't have to. You both have been so good to me the last three months." I told both of them as I open the present.

Inside the box was two round spheres filled with what felt like water. They were four inches in diameter and about an inch and a half thick. I really had no idea that they were or what they would be used for.

I must have looked very confused seeing Tracy laughed and said "Silly they're breast implants. Mark and I are going to pay for your breast augmentation surgery. We don't want you draining your bank account on it."

"Are you sure it's quite an expense?" I asked already knowing they were quite sure.

"Of course we're sure sweetheart besides it's not like we're not going to enjoy them too." Mark told me with a smile. I could think of nothing else to say expect for giving them my thanks and each a big kiss.

Though the party started at seven very few people showed up till almost eight. Most of the people that showed up were people from the porn industry. Several of the he-she girls I had worked with on the set as well as a lot of the men. To my surprised Dr. Acres came and she was quite happy that I had not only told my father of my transgender status but that we also talked over some of our issues as far as our relationship went.

At around nine my father arrived. I was really surprised that he had come as I thought he wouldn't. He handed me a large gift wrapped box and said. "I would like to be there when you open this gift. I want to make sure you understand the significance behind this gift." I promised I wouldn't open it till we were together and we could discuss it.

After putting the gift in my bedroom I took my father to meet Dr Acres. Seeing they got along I excused myself and circulated around the party. By the time I made one circuit around the party Dr. Acres was nowhere to be seen and my father was talking to Maria.

By ten o'clock people started taking off their clothes. At first it was only their tops but by eleven there were quite a few people running around in the nude. By midnight it wasn't uncommon to find two or three people engaged in a sex act. By one it looked like a full-blown orgy was taking place.

Helen was also quite liberated and she wasn't shy about demonstrating her talents with anyone that was willing to give her the time. I found Tracy on a pile of bodies, as one after the other would fill her holes.

By two in the morning I lost track of Maria as well as my dad. I presumed that he had left though I was dishearten he didn't say good bye. This didn't last long as I was dragged into a pile and soon had my bottom filled as well as my mouth. When there wasn't a cock filling my mouth a very creamy pussy would soon take it's place.

As dawn started to break Helen and I made our way to my bed. By this time just about every one had left or had passed out where they laid. As Helen and I crawled into bed we merely kissed good night as we fell in an exhausted sleep.

When I woke up it was nearly two in the afternoon. I had a bad headache that felt like a hang over though I knew I didn't drink near enough to give me one of those. After a warm shower and a deep cleansing I felt somewhat better.

Seeing it was the middle of November I knew it wouldn't be that hot out but it had been a warm fall and today was no different. So after putting on some light makeup I slid a crop top tee shirt on and an A-line skirt over my satin panties.

Once I was dressed I went into the kitchen for some much-needed coffee. Seeing there wasn't a fresh pot I was pretty sure I was the first one up. I made a large pot of coffee knowing as soon as the smell filled the house people would be coming from all over for it.

Maria was the first to come into the kitchen. With out even asking I pour her a large cup. Helen was right behind Maria as she took a fresh cup of the life-giving brew.

At first nothing was said as we let the coffee do it's work. After I few minutes I asked. "Maria do you know about what time my father left the party. You were the last person I saw him talking to."

Maria's face turned a bright pink as she looked at the table. I then heard a nervous giggle in her voice as she said, "He hasn't actually left yet."

I knew instantly he and Maria had slept together. At first I felt a pang of jealousy but it quickly vanished as I was happy for my father. I knew from first hand experience that Maria was a wonderful lover. "

"Good I thought he left with out saying good bye." I told Maria as I took another sip of my coffee.

I wasn't sure if my statement surprised Maria, but she quickly realized I wasn't upset with the fact that she slept with him. Soon we were talking about whom had come to the party and what happen.

About twenty minutes later my father came into the kitchen for some coffee. I had him sit between Maria and I as I served him his coffee. I could feel he was embarrassed by the fact that he was sitting between his lover and his daughter.

To relieve the tension in the room I asked. "Daddy can I open your gift now."

"That sounds like a good idea honey. Why don't you go get it and you can show it to your friends." My father told me and I could hear relief in his voce that something was being said.

The box was about eighteen inches long and ten inches wide. I could feel that it wasn't a cardboard box. I was sure it was wooden though it felt very heavy.

I sat next to my father with the box in front of me. After he told me to open it I pulled the ribbon that was tied around the package. As soon as the gift-wrapping was pulled aside I knew what the gift was. It was my mother's old jewelry box.

As a child I was told never to touch the box and never ever play with anything in the box. I use to watch my mother go through the box when she wanted something to wear. After her death I never thought of the box until now.

When I looked up at my father he said. "You remember this don't you?"

"Yes it was Mom's." I told him.

My dad put his hand on my shoulder and said. "It's more than that. This box was past down from mother to daughter for five generations. After her death I put in a safety deposit box so when you got married you could give it to your wife. Knowing how much your mother loved you I'm sure she would want you to have it." I didn't know what to say I was all choked up so all I could think of doing was wrapping my arms around his neck and I hugged him as tears filled my eyes.

Once I got myself under control I went though the box. I realized that I had a small fortune in jewelry sitting in front of me. They're old antique jewelry that I was sure were quite valuable. It wasn't until Tracy made me take out insurance on them that I had them appraised. To the right collectors I had well over a million dollars in jewelry sitting in front of me.

My father tried to explain different pieces in the box. Who they were bought for and what the occasion was. He showed me what piece's he bought for my mother.

After we had talked about the jewelry and Maria and Helen left the table I asked. "Do you really think Mom would be alright with me like this?"

"Honey your mother loved you deeply. Knowing how much she loved you I'm sure she would be behind you one hundred percent in anything you chose to do. In fact I think she would have loved you as a girl more than a boy." He told me.

"Can I ask one more question?" I asked. After he said I could I asked, "The other night when I stood up in the restaurant I was sure you recognized me by the look on you face. When I got to your table you didn't know it was I. I was wondering why you looked so scared?"

My father laughed and said. "That's because I thought I saw a ghost. You don't remember what your mother looked like do you?"

I really didn't, anytime I tried to remember what she looked like I only saw a vague image in my head. It was almost like a blurry image.

I told this to my father and he pulled a picture out of his wallet and said. "I figured as much. If you look at her picture I think you can see that she looks a lot like you. When I saw you walk across the restaurant I thought it was her."

As I looked at the picture I could see a strong resemblance. We had the same nose and the same eyes. My ears and chin were a little bigger but other than that we looked like sisters.

Around four my father said he had to get going as he had a flight to catch back to Baltimore. He and Maria went to Maria's bedroom so he could get dressed. I knew it didn't take him a half-hour to get dressed but of course I didn't say anything.

At the door I kissed him good bye and we promised to stay in touch. As soon as he and I were done saying good bye Maria wrapped her arms around my father's neck and they kissed deeply and passionately. She made him promise the next time he was in town he would call her and they would go out on a date. For the next two years Maria and my father dated every time he came to LA.

A week and a half after my twentieth birthday I went in for my breast augmentation surgery. If any one had told me or if I had known how much pain I would be in I wouldn't have done it.

I didn't feel anything during the surgery as I was given a painkiller and the anesthesia pretty much knocked me out. I remember going into the operating room and I remember seeing the surgeon, but not much after that.

When I awoke I realized there was a great weight on my chest and it looked like my breast were five sizes too big. Most of that were the bandages and the gauze they wrapped me with.

I went home the same day and for the next three days I wasn't allowed to do anything. Even though the doctor said I could return to work Tracy refused to let me do any thing. In a way I was thankful as my chest hurt. It felt like some one was pulling on my chest and wouldn't stop.

I can't complain about the care I got from Maria and Tracy. They took turns giving me a sponge bath and they would sit with me to either watch a movie or to just talk. Between their loving care and the painkillers I made it though the worst of it.

On the following Monday the bandages were removed and I could see my breasts for the first time. They were high and tight on my chest and they looked like some one had put two round balls under my skin. The surgeon told me that in a month or so the skin around my new breasts would relax and my breast would look more normal.

I missed two meeting of my therapy group during the time I had my surgery. The first meeting I went to after my surgery was the first day I wasn't in any pain. For that meeting I picked my clothes out carefully.

I chose a corset that had a bra built in. The corset pushed my new c-cup breast together and even pushed them up and out of the cups slightly. I wore dark silk stockings that that had a flower's embroidered in the material. For heels I chose the tallest heel I owned. Five-inch stiletto heeled sandals that matched my dress perfectly.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers