Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Once I was fully impaled on his cock he knew I could handle what ever he was willing to give me. He started fucking me as if his life depended on it. His cock started moving slowly but in a few seconds he was pounding away.

I wanted to make it as enjoyable for him as I could so I bared down on his cock with my sphincter, which earned me a sweet groan from Bill. Through gritted teeth he said. "God your so tight it's like a vise. I don't know how long I can last."

I didn't answer, as I didn't care. He was fucking me and I loved it. I hoped he would last until I had a nice orgasm but if he didn't it wouldn't have been that bad.

Helen decided to make sure I came too. She went underneath me and started sucking my clit. It was the first time she done that and the first time anyone had done that to me. Normally a good fucking was all I needed.

When I felt Helen's mouth surround my clit I just about lost it but thankfully that wasn't the case. Quickly I felt her wonderful warm wet mouth slide up and down my clit. With the sensation of being sucked and being reamed I was at heavens gate in no time.

I can't tell you how good it felt to be getting it from both ends but I was squealing and moaning like a bitch in heat. This lasted only a few minutes before I was screaming at the top of my lungs that I was going to cum. I wanted to give Helen ample warning. But she never stopped and the next minute I was pumping hot sissy cream into her mouth.

As I grunted each time I squirted more cream into Helen's mouth I heard Bill cry out. "Oh god this is too much. You both are too much I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill you with cum."

I would have told him to do it. Actually I would have begged him to fill me but I couldn't speak I barely knew where I was. In the next second I felt his hot cum fill my bottom and the moan that escaped my lips sounded like a moan of pure pleasure.

Helen barely got out of the way before my knees gave out and I fell face down on the bed. Bill followed me down not wanting to dislodge from my warm confines. As I lay there with Bill practically on my back he kissed my neck and back while he told me how beautiful I was.

After Ten minutes of cuddling the three of us got up to clean up. Helen and Bill went into the shower while I cleansed my bottom. I join them a few minutes later to find Bill on his knees while he devoured Helen's muff. I helped Bill bring Helen to another ear shattering orgasm by sucking her tits.

After the shower and after Helen and I put on nighties the three of us climbed into bed together. Bill lay in the middle of the bed with Helen and I on either side. Helen and I rested our heads on Bill's shoulders as we held hands before we drifted off to sleep.

Even though the sun was shining brightly in the bedroom the next morning that was not what woke me up. What woke me was a warm and wet feeling around my groin. Some one was licking me around my clit.

I didn't move too much as I didn't want to disturb who ever was giving me these wonderful feeling. I moved my head just enough so I could look down. To my surprise I saw it was Bill who was doing the licking.

I acted like I was still asleep as Bill continued to lick my balls and my clit. He had pulled my panties down just enough so he could to get the waistband under my scrotum.

I must have had a morning hard on as my clit was already hard but Bill wasn't taking it into his mouth. He kept this up for a good five minutes till I had had enough. I was going to let him fuck me again as payment for the special treat he was giving me. Just when I was about to let him know I was awake his lips slipped over my clit. A moan leaped from my throat, which told Bill I was awake.

He stopped what he was doing looked up at me and said. "Sorry I woke you."

I reach down and touched his head and said. "I don't mind being woken like this, though I wish you would continue. You don't have to if you don't want to." Bill answered by taking the head of my clit into his mouth once more.

I spread my legs to give him more room and he slid his hands under my legs. His mouth moved up and down really fast at first. This told me he had never been with another man or a T-girl before. He even went too deep and gagged on me. What he lacked in experience he made up in enthusiasm.

They say there is no such thing as a bad blowjob and this one wasn't bad at all. In a few minutes I felt all tingly and I started moving my hips to his tempo. I didn't want to fuck his face but I couldn't help moving just a little.

Bill seemed to be enjoying doing me as much as I enjoy what he was doing. All too soon I felt my orgasm creep up on me to the point I would have to stop him or explode in his mouth. "Oh baby you doing me so good but you better stop. I can't take much more."

Bill didn't stop. In fact he seemed to go faster so all most breathlessly I said. "Stop please or you going to get a mouth full."

With out warning Bill's finger found my ass hole. When he slid his finger into me I squealed as my orgasm racked my body. I came hard, harder then I had in a long time. I pumped load after load of thick sissy cream into Bill sucking mouth. I heard him gag once but he got it under control and was able to keep up with me.

When my orgasm was spent I lay there barely able to breath, it was that good. Bill continued to suck on me till I had to pull his head off, as I became too sensitive. I pulled him up till he was lying next to me then I kissed him. The kiss was sweet and tender and full of love.

After we kissed for a few moments I asked. "Where did Helen go?"

"I don't know she got up and left the house. I only woke as she was leaving and didn't have a chance to ask her where she was going." He told me before he asked in a childish way. "I did you okay didn't I?"

"Yes sweet heart you did me wonderfully. It was a very nice way to wake." I told him with a kiss. I felt his hard cock against my leg so I said. "Would you like me to do you now."

"I thought we could. You know do what we did last night." Bill said with a stutter.

"Mm I'd like that a lot, but this time can I be on my back?" I asked.

"What's ever easier for you sweetie. I want you to enjoy it too." He told me. Just knowing he cared earned him a kiss.

"It's easier on my knees but I like it better on my back. That way I can see who is making love to me." I told him after our kiss.

We didn't fuck this time. This time Bill made love to me. We kissed almost constantly and we fucked slowly. He took his time and showed me what a wonderful lover he could be. He even coaxed my clit to become hard once more and he stroked me till I came all over us just before he filled my bottom. It was actually the best time I had with anyone except Maria. She always made me feel loved.

Just when we were done Helen came into the room and said. "If you two nymphos are sated breakfast is almost ready."

"Where did you go?" I asked without taking my hand from around Bills neck.

"I had to go to the store. A wonderful man like Bill here deserves a man's breakfast, not the bird food you and I eat." She told me as she ran her hand over Bill's cheek.

"I hope your not making me anything too heavy you know Mark will be cooking breakfast tomorrow and I couldn't eat like that two day's in a row." I told her.

"No a normal breakfast for you and I and a man's size breakfast for Bill. Now get your sluty ass in the shower both of you."

I kept Bill out of the bathroom long enough for me to cleanse my bottom then I let him in so we could shower together. Though we kissed constantly and washed each other's secret places nether one of us could get more than a slight swelling. Bill then got dressed in the bedroom while I used the bathroom to put on my makeup and get dressed.

While Helen fixed what she called a man's size meal for Bill she had cut up fresh fruit for her and I. While we were eating Bill said, "I know you two hang around with Mark all the time I was hoping I could ask you a favor."

After we told him we would grant him any favor we could he said. "I was hoping you wouldn't tell Mark about what we did. I just don't want him thinking bad about me."

I was hoping this wouldn't come up but I knew Bill was feeling a little strange about what we had done. I'm sure he was feeling like he had done something gay. What you did in the heat of the moment takes on a new light once your urges are spent.

To put his mind to rest I said. "Bill love you haven't done anything that Mark hasn't done before. You've seen the movies we've made and you've see Mark's participation in them. Believe me he wasn't doing those things just for the camera. He and I get it on all the time, not as often as I would like but often enough. So I doubt he would look at you any different."

"Your probably right but I still won't feel comfortable with him knowing." Bill told us.

"The best I can do is not tell him. I won't lie to Mark, I can't and I won't. If he asks, which I doubt I won't answer. He'll accept that. But if I don't answer they will assume we slept together. That's the best I can do." I told him. Bill wasn't happy about what I told him but he knew he had no other choice.

We ate the rest of the meal in silence as the conversation had put a gloom on our mood. After we were done eating and I helped Helen with the dishes I said. "I'll take Bill back to the office then I'm going home. Are you coming over today?"

Helen laughed and said. "Have I missed a weekend in the last five months? Of cause I'll be there. In fact seeing you're taking Bill back to the office I'll probably beat you there."

After I packed my things Bill and I left. After we pulled up to his car in the parking lot Bill tried to kiss me. I really wanted to kiss him back and I almost did but I stopped myself.

I could see he was annoyed so I said. "Bill I like you, I like you a lot, But if your not comfortable with me as I am I can't be with you. I won't sneak around to see you because your worried some one will see us. I'm quite happy with my life and I really don't see anything wrong with it. So don't try to kiss me or call me."

Bill was not happy with me at that moment so he got out of the car and slammed the door. All the way home I felt like crying. I really liked Bill and wanted to see him again. I like the way he made love to me and I wanted him to do again. I just couldn't be with someone that wasn't okay with his feelings.

After I got home everyone knew something had happen. Thankfully Helen didn't say a word about it and no one asked about the previous night. Over the next two weeks Bill called several times but I refused to take his calls.

I cringed the first two times Mark brought out a camera. I knew Bill would be the one to do the editing and at first I didn't want him to see me. But after the second movie was taken I thought what the hell let Bill see what he's missing. After that I really acted up in front of the camera.

I wasn't mad at Bill because he couldn't accept his sexuality. I was mad because he made me feel like a freak. Until that point no one ever made me feel like there was something wrong with me and it was the first time I was rejected for what I was.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers
12