Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

By this point I had no idea what was next. I knew that make over I was given was one a porn star would wear so naturally I thought I was going to have sex with this Richard. But I really didn't think it would be by the pool. I mean there were still non-industry people around and even if they were the hotel staff I didn't think public sex would be allowed.

Though I was slightly worried about this I was sure Tracy wouldn't make me do something I could get in trouble for. Besides I was bound to see this through. Thankfully my worries were for nothing as I learned when I walked out to the pool area.

Richard was a photographer and he had set up an area to take pictures of me. There was a twenty-foot area he had roped off. Inside that area he had a chaise lounge as well as several umbrella lights.

Richard was tall and quite handsome with his dark brown hair and his deep brown eyes. He had large hands that held his large digital camera. He was well dressed in a pair of tight leather pants and a button down silk shirt.

Once we were past the ropes Tracy said. "Stephie this is Richard, he does the photos for our magazines. Rich this is Stephanie, this is her first time so be gentle. I'll wait over there while you're working."

After Tracy went back under the ropes and sat about thirty feet away Richard said. "Hi Steph just do what I tell you and we'll have a good time."

Rich started off with me looking off into the distance. Then he had me put my hands a certain way like under my robe or on my hip. All the while he took photo after photo until the camera sounded like it was going non-stop.

When he had to change his memory card I was told to sit on the lounge chair. First I held my feet flat on the chair as I raised my knees to my chin. He took about twenty shots like that with my head tilted in different ways.

He also took pictures of me with out the robe while I lay on my back. I then had to turn over and lay on my tummy. Again I had to look back over my shoulder at different angles.

After he had shot what felt like a million pictures he said. "For a first timer you were great. Once you get some experience this will be a lot more fun." He then turned to Tracy who had walked up once Richard had put down the camera and said, "She was great I need to down load these to the computer. I'll meet you in the room in a half an hour."

"Great we'll have just enough time to get her make up fixed and pick up some props." Tracy told him.

With in minutes I was once more in Patty's capable hands. While I was getting my makeup redone Tracy went to the prop room that was next door. When she came back she was carrying two magazines and two dildoes.

One dildo was as long as the one she used with her strap on. The other was thicker and about two inches longer. The smaller one was what they called a jelly, as it looked almost clear though it was blue in color. The longer one was pure black.

Once I was done with my make up we rode in the elevator to the third floor. I thought this was strange as my room was on the fifth floor. When we got off the elevator there was a sign on the wall opposite that said "Actors only". I later learned that the second and the third floor was where they shot the sex scenes.

We walked into a room and Tracy put the dildoes and the magazines on the nightstand then turned to me and said. "Go head and take your clothes off. The next set of picture we're taking is of you in the shower. After that we'll have you move to the bed. Now in the shower I want you to use lots of soap, as we want a lot of bubbles, but don't get your hair and your face wet. We don't want you to ruin your makeup."

As I started taking off my bikini I started getting nervous. I mean I had to expose myself to Richard for the first time and it was a little nerve racking.

Once Richard was there and he had his camera ready I got into the shower. Instead of a regular sprayer the shower was equipped with a hand held sprayer. It worked great as I could easily wet myself with out worrying about my head. The soap I used must have been special as it produced tons of bubbles and they seem to stick to my skin. Richard got plenty of pictures as he directed me in how to stand and how to rub my hands over my body. I'm not sure if it was their intent but by the time I was done in the shower I had an erection.

After I was done in the shower I was told to get out and dry myself. I had to do this while Richard took more pictures. I was then told to use the moisturizer on my body and again more pictures were taken.

We next moved into the bedroom where I was told to lay on my side and look at one of the magazines. I was not too surprised that the magazines were of naked and semi naked men. Richard had me point to some of the pictures in the magazine and he had me lick my lips seductively.

After a dozen or so pictures of me looking at the naked men I was told to take the dildo and play with it seductively as I looked at the magazines some more. I even had to lick the dildo and toward the end slide it into my mouth.

After Richard changed memory cards I was told to take some lubricant and finger my anus. Of cause I had to do this as if the pictures in the magazine were turning me on. I was turned on all right though it had nothing to do with the pictures.

Between the time I got out of the shower and got to the bed I had lost my erection. Now that I had to reach around and finger my sissy-pussy I was turned on once more. As I said, it had nothing to do with the pictures in the magazine. Those guys were cute and I wouldn't mind being with anyone of them but it was the fact I was fingering my pussy with Richard and Tracy watching me that was turning me on. Within second I was hard once more.

I played it up for the camera and Richard told me later, he got some great shots especially after I eased the black dildo in to my bottom. All too soon I was told to stop. I was then told to lie on my back and masturbate. I did it with out even thinking.

I rolled onto my back with the dildo still stuck up my ass. I took my clit into my hand and started to stroke myself. At the same time my left hand moved to my breasts and I pinched my nipples. I moaned sweetly and constantly, as it didn't take me long to get so arouse I barely knew anyone else was in the room.

With in minutes I was at the very edge of orgasmic bliss. My eyes were closed and my head was back as sweet moans were escaping my lips. All the while I could hear the camera take picture after picture.

When I was just about to explode I heard Tracy shout for me to stop. I was so close I almost didn't hear her and I almost didn't stop. In the end I pulled my hand from my clit and open my eyes. What I saw shocked me completely.

Standing at the foot of the bed was a very good-looking young man of about twenty-two or three. He stood about six foot tall with sun bleached blond hair. He was wearing a dark gray tee shirt and baggy shorts like skateboarders wear. He had an earring in his left ear and a necklace made of small shells around his neck like a choker.

Before I could figure out what was going on the new guy step up to the bed picked up the magazine and said. "Just go with it I'm suppose to be your boyfriend." He then threw the magazine across the room.

He then picked up the big black dildo and pointed it at me before saying. "I'm suppose to be mad at you for playing with your self while I was gone so look scared."

I didn't have to look scared because I was scared. I mean one minute I'm about to loose my cookies and the next I have some guy throwing things around the room.

The guy grabbed a hand full of my hair and started to pull me off the bed. I really had no choice but to follow. I'm sure the camera got a couple of shots of my face filled with pain seeing having my hair pulled hurt.

The guy pushed me to my knees and said. "By the way my names Chris. Now I'm going to make you suck my cock for the camera. If I hurt you too much pinch my thigh."

It finally dawned on me just what was going on. Tracy plan for Chris to come in and act as my boyfriend and seeing I was in the middle of playing with myself he was going to show me what a real man could do.

Once I figured this all out I tried acting scared as I watched Chris unbutton the waistband of his shorts. Apparently that's all that held them up because in the next instant they slid down his legs. Chris was naked under his shorts.

His cock was about six inches long and an inch thick though it was still soft. He was completely hairless from his toes to his waist. Seeing he still wore his shirt that was all I could see.

I had supposed I was suppose to suck his cock but I really wasn't given a choice. Chris took his cock and slapped my face a few times before stuffing it in my mouth. He then grabbed a second hand full of hair and started fucking my mouth. All this time the camera clicked away.

Seeing I really didn't have a choice I started sucking Chris's soft cock. I was sure, in the end he was going to fuck me for the camera so I might as well get him hard.

It took several minutes before I started to feel Chris's cock become hard. It took another five minutes before he was completely hard. When hard his cock grew to nine inches and was two inches thick it was actually quite impressive.

Once Chris was hard he laid back on the bed with me still on my knees. I then leisurely sucked his cock for another few minutes before we were told to change.

Richard put another memory card in his camera as he told us. "Steph get on your hands and knees on the bed and Chris get ready to enter her."

As Chris got off the bed I took his place on my hand and knees. I then felt Chris stand behind me and at the same time I felt his cock slid between my cheeks. Somewhere between when he got off the bed and slid between my cheeks he had put lube on his cock. It wasn't really necessary but I silently thanked him.

I couldn't help moaning as I felt Chris's cock slide into me. It felt fantastic even though I had no idea who this Chris was and if that was his real name.

Once he had settled into a nice rhythm, I started using my sphincter muscle to squeeze his cock. This wasn't lost on Chris as he said. "Dam she's good and tight back here. It's like fucking a virgin.

Richard took pictures of Chris as he fucked me, pictures of the both of us from the side. Mostly he took pictures of me. Of my face and the expressions I was making. He took pictures of my clit as it swung back and forth from the way Chris was fucking me. He got a lot of pictures with my eyes closed, as I loved what Chris was doing.

After what seem like hours Richard said. "Okay Chris pull out so we can get you two in the missionary position. Steph once he's back inside you I want you to stroke yourself. I want pictures of you cuming while Chris fucks you. Then we'll have Chris cum on your face."

It didn't take Chris long to pull out and for me to get on my back. I really want him back in me. Chris didn't waste much time getting back in me either.

As I stroked my clit the camera clicked away again, but I really didn't pay it much attention. I just stared up at Chris and in the pictures it looked like I was staring lovingly at him.

After about five minutes I started feeling my orgasm approach as I was told I shouted out I was cuming. Richard got down low and focused the camera between Chris and I. The camera shot rapidly as ropes of thick white goo leaped from my clit and onto my belly.

A few seconds later Chris pulled out and knelt by my head. I watched as his rapidly stroked his cock. After what seem like an eternity Chris groaned as cum shot from his cock. Instinctively I open my lips to catch what ever I could in my mouth. Most landed on my face and hair and some landed on my tits but a few drops landed in my mouth.

Once Chris's load was spent he laid back on the bed with his back on the headboard. Richard started putting his camera away as he said. "Great shoot kids. I mean that you two were terrific."

After a brief rest Chris got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. A few seconds later he came out and put on his shorts and said. "Thanks for the great time Steph you were great. Meet me in the bar later and I'll buy you a drink."

"Not unless you want to go to jail." Tracy told him from the corner of the room. "She still too young to drink in public."

Tracy walked over to the bed that I was still lying on and said. "Rich make sure Mark see those pictures some time today. Chris thanks for filling in on such short notice."

Chris smiled at her and said, "Don't mention it Tracy it's what I do. Besides she was great." He then told her good bye and left right behind Richard.

Tracy then came over and sat on the edge of the bed I was still lying on and said. "Well how do you feel about it. Did you enjoy it as much as it looked like you did?"

I sat up and said, "I don't know what I looked like but I loved it, every part of it. I especially like knowing you and Richard were watching."

Tracy giggle as she said, "I guess you're a true exhibitionist like I am. If you weren't you wouldn't have enjoyed it half as much. Why don't you shower that spunk off you and get you bikini on. It's already six o'clock and I'm starving."

I had no idea it was so late. The afternoon seemed to fly by. After showering I went up to my room and put on a light summer dress and the two of us met Mark Maria and Helen in the lobby. Instead of going to the hotel dinning room we went out to a local restaurant for dinner.

As we sat in the restaurant in a booth away from prying ears Mark asked Tracy, "I heard you had a photo shoot today how did it go?"

"It went good, actually it went great." Tracy told him.

"When I said to let Stephie know what she's getting herself into I didn't mean for you to run a photo shoot on her." Mark told her.

Tracy giggled and said, "Well you didn't say I couldn't. Besides what better way to show her what to expect then to show her. If she got scared or if she wanted to back out I would have stopped it. I was right there the whole time."

"Okay but did you get her to sign a release. Mike came screaming about Stephie not signing a release form." Mark told her.

I could see Tracy was a little upset with Mike then she said, "Mike's always screaming about something. I'm sure Stephie will sign a release form. Even if she doesn't we could just delete the pictures. It's not that big of a deal."

Now it was Mark's turn to chuckle when he said. "You're right about that but he does keeps us legal." He then turned to me and said. "Well sweetheart what did you think?"

I smiled and said. "I loved it can I do it again tomorrow?"

Mark laughed and said. "Not tomorrow I need you to be on stand by. The day after tomorrow I want you in front of the camera. You'll join six other girls as they come into the hotel and check in. I'll try you out on a sex scene that afternoon if everything goes as planed."

As we ate Tracy told Mark as well as Helen and Maria what happen at the photo shoot. She laughed when she told them she surprised me with Chris. She said she wanted to make sure I had a surprised look on my face. She definitely got that. After dinner we went back to the hotel.

Mark had work to do, as he wanted to review what they shot earlier. Tracy went with him to keep him company. I was sure Mark was going to see the pictures that I had posed for as well. Instead of going back to our bedroom Maria Helen and I decided to go to the bar seeing it had music and possible some dancing.

After getting drinks we sat down at one of the tables. The room had about thirty people in it. Some were the crew and the rest were actors and extras. The place was basically a piano bar though there was no piano. Instead the music came through speakers. It was soft and slow and there were a few people on the dance floor.

It wasn't long before Chris came up and asked me to dance. At first I was going to refuse but thought better of it and went with him. He was a good dancer but his hands went everywhere. It only took one song before I was sitting back in my chair. It's one thing to be man handled in bed or during a shoot but there's no reason for it on a dance floor.

I did dance with one of the electricians and one of the sound guys but mostly I danced with Helen or Maria. We hung out and dance till ten o'clock when we decided to call it a night. Maria had an early call the next day.

We just stood up to leave when Bill came into the room. I had noticed earlier and I also notice now that Bill didn't wear the baggy cloths he did before we went out.

Earlier he was wearing jeans that fit him like a second skin and he wore a polo shirt. Now he was wearing a pair of dress slacks and a button down silk shirt. Even though I didn't care for him any longer I still had to admire how good he looked.

Helen saw where I was looking and said. "You know you have to talk to him. You can't be pining after him all the time."

I laughed sarcastically and said. "Oh please I am not pining after him. I couldn't care less if he was here or not."

Maria and Helen giggled and Helen said. "Then how come you look like a lost puppy every time you see him."

"I do not." I said in a high pitched voice. This caused them to laugh once more before I said. "Besides he doesn't want me. He want's some one he can see on the sly. I won't do that."

As Bill walked over to where we were standing Maria whispered in my ear and said. "Then tell me why he's called three time a week for the past two months. And tell me why he has his choice of a dozen T-girls he only asks about you."

Before I could answer Bill was standing next to me and asked. "Would you like to dance?"

"We were just headed back up stairs. It's late and we have to get up early." I told him.

I could see the disappointment in his face and he said. "Come on one dance and I let you go. That won't take more than a couple of minutes."

Maria butted in by saying. "Go ahead and dance with him we'll see you back in the room."

"Okay one dance then I have to go." I told him mostly to satisfy Maria and Helen.

As Helen and Maria walked way I heard Helen say. "Ten bucks says we don't see her tonight." Maria wouldn't take the bet. I thought to myself, I'd show them.

After Maria and Helen were gone Bill pulled me onto the dance floor. At first we danced like strangers. My left hand was in his right, my right hand on his shoulder and his left on my hip. After a minute or two his hand moved around to my back and I just had to move my hand to his neck.

We danced around like that till the song ended and a second song began. The change was so quick I didn't even think to stop we just kept dancing. By the middle of the second song my hands wound up around his neck and both his hands where around my waist.

We didn't speak we just danced. As far as I could tell the song never ended it just kept going. The changes were that quick.

I don't know when it happen but somewhere along the way my head dropped to his chest and his head rested on top of mine. I didn't plan it and I surely didn't want it to happen. But that's how we danced till the music stopped.

After the music stopped I looked around. We were the last two in the bar besides the bar tender. I looked up at Bill and said. "You said only one song."

"I know I'm sorry I don't know what happen. You just felt so good in my arms I didn't want to let go. You didn't try to stop us either." Bill told me apologetically.

He was right of cause I didn't stop us and I didn't want to either. It did feel good to be in his arms. But I also knew we had to leave and I had to get back to my room. So I said. "I should be going."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers