Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
My sexual slavery begins.
7.4k words
4.45
77.7k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

When I woke up the next morning the room was empty. The chain was still around my waist; its end was wrapped around my left thigh. I sat up and let the covers fall off of me, exposing my breasts. There was a note on the pillow next to me ordering me to stay in bed. I had no desire to leave the memories I had of the previous evening's escapades. So I lay back down, closed my eyes and began to bask in those memories.

I smiled. I caressed the fingers of my left hand over my naked mound and through my pubic hair. Then I lightly pinched my left nipple between the first finger and thumb of my right hand. I rolled over and hugged his pillow.

A few minutes later Benjamin came into the room with a tray of food, scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, orange juice and hot buttered biscuits. Everything was fixed just the way I like it.

He too was still naked. I love watching him walk around in the nude. His dick bounces with each step he takes. It gets me excited and wanting him.

Benjamin told me to eat, that he would return momentarily to collect the dirty dishes. I informed him that I had to go to the restroom. In a very authoritative tone, he directed me to use the main bathroom directly across the hall and then to return to the dungeon as soon as I was finished. I was not to go into any other room in the house.

I was somewhat puzzled by his commanding instructions but I didn't let it bother me. I was sure he would explain it in due time.

Just as I had finished eating Benjamin returned. He immediately put a set of manacles on my ankles and attached them to the end of the chain around my waist with a rock climber's karabiner. Then he put some long chain handcuffs on my wrists. Both the manacles and the handcuffs could be released by pushing a release button.

Finally, he put a dog's stainless steel choke chain around my neck.

"You are not to take these chains off. If they have to be removed for any reason then I will do it. Nor are you to wear any clothes. Other than your slippers, you are to remain completely naked for the time being. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir," I humbly answered him.

"For the next four or five days you are not to leave this room unless I give you permission to do so. If you have to use the bathroom use the one directly across the hall and then immediately return to this room. You are not to go into any other room of this house without my permission. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir." I was still puzzled.

"Sometime later today, I will bring you your cell phone. You may call Barbara and anyone you desire except Sal. You are not to call him. If he calls you, you are not to answer the phone. Nor are you to answer him if he sends you an e-mail. But I want you to immediately inform me if he does call you or sends you an e-mail."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you subscribe to a social network service of any kind?"

"Yes Sir but I seldom go to it. I haven't been there in over a month."

"That's OK. But if you go to it you are not to post anything about your present status as my sex slave. In fact, I don't want you to post anything about your present status. Nothing! Is that clear slave?"

"Yes Sir. May I ask do you subscribe to any of the social network services Sir?"

"Yes you may ask and no I don't subscribe to any of those things. I just never got around to doing it."

He paused and glanced at the entrance door to the room.

"You are not to leave this room. I will bring your meals to you. I will bring you to the master bedroom to bathe you in the evenings. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir. May I ask Sir why all the chains and confinement?"

"Yes slave you may. I want you to wear these chains as an act of humility in love and obedience to me. As you can see, the chains are just clamped together with karabiners and snap hooks. They can be easily removed. The only thing preventing you from removing them is your love for me."

He grabbed the handcuff on my left wrist and showed it to me. It was an adjustable clamp resembling police handcuffs. But it was made of plastic and had a release button to open it instead of a key. He bought it at a local hardware store to which he attached a length of chain with a snap hook. The manacles on my ankles were the same, only a little larger in diameter.

"If you don't want me to take them off, Sir, then I won't remove them. I am here to serve you Sir. That is all I want to do."

"Deidra, I want the sexual side of our relationship and role playing that we do to be more than just something we do occasionally or on weekends. I want you to be my lover and my sex slave twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I want you to wear these chains to remind you of the ecstatic heights to which I can bring you if you love me and put your trust in me when we do have B & D sex."

He groped my left breast. Then, "but another reason that I want you to wear these chains Deidra is to remind you of the love that I have for you. I wouldn't bring you to such heights if I didn't love you."

"Benjamin I love you. I am forever grateful for everything that you have already done for me. I am willing to do anything you ask of me."

"Thank you my darling." He paused momentarily. Then, "Deidra, by wearing nothing except these chains and your slippers, you are telling me that you love me and trust me. As for not leaving the room, do you know where you are right now? Do you know the address of this house?"

"No," I knew that his calling me by my name instead of calling me slave was his way of saying that I didn't have to say 'Sir' every time I spoke to him.

"Then you cannot tell Barbara or anyone where you are living. They can't find you."

"OK, I can understand that."

He paused again. I could see that he was trying to figure out exactly what it was that he wanted to say. Then, "Look, Sal is an ass. He's a pig. He sold you to me for enough money to buy a boat. He cares more about fishing and ballgames than he does you. I would never do that to you."

He touched my cheek with his fingers. I pressed his palm against my face and kissed it.

Benjamin smiled and said, "It's only a matter of time before he realizes what he gave away and he's going to want you back. He may come looking for you with vengeance and he's liable to hurt you."

"I don't think he'd hurt me. He's never hit me before."

"That's because you were living with him. But now that you're living with me . . ."

He didn't finish. He pulled his hand away from my cheek and grabbed both of my hands in his. "I don't trust him; I don't know what he's capable of doing. But if he doesn't know where you're living . . . well he can't hurt you if he can't find you."

"But I can't keep my whereabouts hidden from him forever," I countered.

"I believe we can Deidra. If we do this right, he'll never find out where you're living now."

"Just how will I be able to do that? How can I prevent Sal from finding out where I'm living? I have to get my stuff from his house some day."

"We'll get that later. Right now I want all your future correspondence to Sal to be through your divorce lawyer. If the only communication Sal ever gets from you is through your attorney then there's a good chance that he'll never find out where you're living."

"OK. When do you think should I get one?"

"Now that you're living with me, it should be as soon as possible. Maybe next week we'll look into getting you one. I'll ask my attorney. He's a contract attorney but he may agree to take your case. If not, then maybe he can recommend a good divorce lawyer. Anyway, by the time you're divorced, we'll have a restraining order against Sal to keep him away."

I reached over to try and hug him but the chain on my wrists wrapped around his neck, choking him. I immediately apologized but Benjamin only laughed.

I then asked him what he expected me to do all day long confined to this one room with no television, radio, electronic books or magazines to read or anything to help me occupy my time.

He excused himself and left the room momentarily. He returned with his laptop computer and my cell phone. He told me that I could use the computer to surf the Internet to keep from becoming totally board to tears -- he knows that I love to surf the Internet.

When I asked him what I could do if I got board surfing the Internet he told me, with a smart-alecky grin on his face, to play solitaire -- he knows that I also love to play solitaire on the computer. Then he smiled and said that he would have some accounting work for me to learn.

I asked him if I could call Barbara and tell her that I left Sal. He said that I could call anyone I wanted to except Sal and tell them anything I felt like telling them.

I then asked Benjamin what I should tell Barbara if she asked me where I was staying. He told me to tell her the truth. I was to tell her that I was now living with him as his real life sex slave but I didn't know where his house was located, I didn't know where I was living.

He then left me alone; he had some accounting work he had to do.

I immediately called Barbara and told her that I had left Sal and was now living with Benjamin. I told her several months ago about the threesomes Sal, Benjamin and I had had together. At the time, she thought that that was a little on the kinky side and said so. She added that she and Franklyn would never do anything like that but if I liked it then that was my personal preference.

When I originally informed her about the threesomes we had, I also told her that I was eventually going to leave Sal for Benjamin. She was overjoyed to hear that. She confided to me that she never did like Sal which surprised me. I thought that she liked him.

Then she asked me where I was living -- I had also originally told her that I had no idea where Benjamin lived, that he refused to tell me. She thought that that was kind of weird too. When I told her that I didn't know where I was living, she screamed into the phone so loud that I'm sure Benjamin heard her all the way down the hall in his office.

"What? You don't know where you're living? That's crazy Deidra. What do you mean you don't know where you're living?"

"Benjamin put a blindfold on me when he brought me here last night and he ordered me not to leave his sex dungeon." I winced. That last was a slip. I didn't want to tell her that I was a naked sex slave, as least not yet. I wanted to wait till later to reveal that to her.

"Sex dungeon. What are you talking about? Are you telling me that that pervert has you imprisoned, living in some kind of sex dungeon? Deidra, that's against the law. He can't do that to you."

"Barbara it's my own choice . . ."

"Deidra, walk out of that house right now," She interrupted me. "Go to the corner of the nearest street sign. Tell me where you are and I'll come and get you. It's not safe . . ."

"I can't," I interrupted her. I paused momentarily wondering what to say next. Then I thought that since I've told her that I'm living in a sex dungeon I might as well as tell her everything. I had planned on doing so anyway.

"Benjamin has my clothes hidden somewhere in the house and I didn't bring any extra clothes with me. I'm naked. I'm Benjamin's naked sex slave."

The silence on the other end was nearly as glaring as her outburst a moment earlier. But she had called the man I love and decided to live with for the rest of my life a sex pervert. She obviously believed that I must be some kind of sexual pervert too.

I told her of the chains that I was now wearing instead of clothes. I described them in detail and added that I was proud to be Benjamin's naked sex slave. I said that if Benjamin wanted me to remain naked for the rest of my life wearing only these chains and my slippers then I would gladly do it.

She answered that she believed that I had lost my mind, that the threesome sex I had indulged in must have done something to me mentally.

I reminded her that she and Franklyn practiced a mild form of B & D sex. She retorted that their role playing was acceptable to normal people but that only perverts and sexual deviants went into real bondage and discipline, whipping each other and tying each other up, and that sort of thing.

I got angry and informed her of all the different types of people from all walks of life who practiced bondage and discipline sex. I told her that there was nothing wrong with B & D sex and that those who thought that there was something wrong with it were sexually inhibited.

Then I revealed to her the beatings Benjamin administered to my naked body and how he sexually tortured me. I told her that I enjoyed getting my naked ass and pussy spanked, that I enjoyed the titillation I got from the electric wand and the clamps he put on my nipples and my clitoris.

Barbara suddenly turned very cold and distant. I could even feel it come over my cell phone. She said that she felt sorry for me, that she would pray for me, and that she would light a candle for me in the church she attended in hopes that I would find my way back to sanity.

Then she politely excused herself with a statement that she had something cooking on the stove. But just before she hung up she made it quite clear that she would call me when she wanted to talk again.

After I hung up, I thought of the picture on Benjamin's bedroom TV screen of the naked woman lying in the desert. I suddenly felt something akin her. I was naked and alone. I have never had any close friends, except Barbara. Now I had only Benjamin my Master to look to for love and support.

But I didn't care. He was all I wanted; he was all I needed.

Later, I tried calling Barbara again but she didn't answer her cell phone; I didn't leave a message. Then I sent her an e-mail informing her that not knowing where I now lived worked in my favor as Sal also didn't know where I was living and couldn't come and drag me back to his house. But she never answered my e-mail.

In the end I was glad that I didn't know where I lived. For if I did, I surely would have told Barbara who surely would have revealed the information to Sal.

I stayed in the dungeon for six days, leaving only to go to the restroom or when Benjamin guided me to his bedroom to bathe me in the master bath. Then I would immediately return to the dungeon. I stayed there until Benjamin would usher me to the master bedroom to go to sleep. In the morning my Master would escort me back to the dungeon.

Most of my time in the dungeon was spent surfing the Internet or learning accounting. But a large portion of my time was spent just looking over some of the adult toys in the chest of drawers. I asked Benjamin how he acquired such a large stock of whips, paddles, handcuffs, manacles, ropes, Velcro straps, vibrators, dildos, clamps and other sex toys. He said that he and his former wife use to practice B & D sex all the time until she was killed by a drunk driver.

The chest of drawers and the queen size bed were in the old master bedroom. He just moved them into the dungeon after the workmen were finished remodeling it.

Benjamin said that he purchased the two 2 x 6 planks of wood for the St. Andrews cross about a month ago in anticipation to my coming here to live. He cut notches in them and bolted them together with socket drive flathead countersunk bolts. Next he attached eyebolts in each end of the X cross and foot rests on the bottoms. Then he varnished the whole thing. It looked real professional.

Another large segment of my time was spent reading another book on bondage and discipline sex that Benjamin had given me. It was much more in depth than the book I had purchased off the Internet. It had some pictures of various sex toys as well as numerous uninhibited photographs of how these toys were used. I got aroused just looking at them and wanted Benjamin to use them on me.

The book also had several sexually explicit photographs of several different sexual positions, side by side, with the woman on top, doggy style and of course the missionary position, to name just a few. These too were very erotic and meant to sexually arouse the reader.

In the evenings Benjamin would come into the dungeon and we would have sex. Most of the time, we had vanilla sex. That is, he didn't spank me or torture me or anything. But I don't know if you could call getting fucked while wearing manacles and chains vanilla sex. But it didn't matter whether he spanked me or tortured me or whatever kind of sex we had, I love doing it with him.

Saturday afternoon Troy and Vanessa came over. Benjamin removed the manacles off my wrists and ankles, leaving only the dog choke collar around my neck and the chain around my waist. Then he had me get on my hands and knees to eat Vanessa's pussy -- she was lying on the floor with her legs wide open.

While I was licking and sucking her clitoris, Benjamin and Troy took turns fucking me doggy style. After that she ate my vagina while I sucked off Troy and Benjamin. I lay down and she was on all fours between my legs while the men straddled my face.

That was the first time I have ever had sex with another woman. I was very stimulated by it. Indeed, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Then Benjamin, Troy and Vanessa put their clothes back on but my Master ordered me to remain naked with the chain around my waist and dog choke collar around my neck.

Next Benjamin fixed supper for us all. It wasn't much, just hot dogs, chili and French fries. But it was the first time I got to eat in the dinning room -- all my earlier meals were eaten in the dungeon. In fact, other than going to the bathroom and master bedroom to bathe and sleep it was the only time I had been out of the dungeon since I had arrived in my Master's house.

After supper the four of us then went into the living room and discussed the possibility of Benjamin and me joining the sex club to which Troy and Vanessa belong. Benjamin had been to a few of the club's parties as a guest. But he could never join, as the precondition to joining the club is to bring a sex slave in with you when you become a member.

Troy said that it is a men's club and, according to the rules of the club, all the women are the sex slaves of all the male members. But Vanessa immediately pointed out that to all intents and purposes the women are responsible for making most of the rules, as a simple majority of them hold a veto power over any rule that they disagree with.

Troy smiled when she said that and continued saying that each male member shares his sex slave with the other men; a prerequisite to joining is that a potential member must be willing to share his sex slave with all the other members. Troy further said that most of the women are the wives of the men but a few of the sex slaves are the girlfriends of the unmarried men.

We all continued to chat for another hour or so. Troy and Vanessa promised that they would submit my and Benjamin's names for possible membership at the next club meeting.

As they were preparing to leave, Benjamin asked me if I had enjoyed having sex with Vanessa. Before I could answer him Vanessa put her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. She shot her tongue deep into my orifice. I sucked it eagerly. When she broke the kiss, she looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'she loved it.'

I just blushed and gave everyone a big demure smile.

Benjamin then added, "I'm glad you liked it my little sex slave. I plan on having Troy and Vanessa over here on a regular basis to fuck you and eat your pussy. Do you think you'd like that?"

"Yes Sir, I would enjoy it very much." I was still blushing and smiling.

After they left, Benjamin bathed me and then put the manacles back on my wrists and ankles. Then we played a sensuous game of Gin Rummy sitting in the bed in the dungeon. We decided that the loser would present his or her ass to the winner for a spanking; the number of smacks was determined by the differences in scores for each game. Benjamin removed all his clothes before we began to play.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12