Making of a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told him that he had better swallow all of Jacks come if he did want her to squeeze. Jay swallowed as much as he could then Bill stuck his cock in Jays mouth. Jay again swallowed as much as he could. He hung his head down thinking that he would be released now. Boy was he ever wrong. Jack and Bill were tied to trees on either side of Jay. The 2 Black men he had seen in the clearings with Bill and Jack came down the path. Behind them were the 3 men Jay seen being shaved earlier. Ken and James were the black men, Ken having the cock bigger then Jacks. The 3 white men Steve, Al, and Tom, all had cocks as big as his or bigger. Beth told all 5 of the men plus Dale that for the next couple of hours they could have their way with Jay. With that the women all went to the house. While they were gone Jay had his ass invade by all 6 men and he suck each mans cock.

By the time the Sue, and Melissa came back Jays ass and mouth ached. He was then released and taken to the house. Here he was lead around back to where a bunch of large dog houses were. A collar was locked around his neck and to a chain by one of the doghouses. Sue told him that while he was here that this is where he would sleep. All the other men were locked the same way he was. Kim and Cindy then came down from the house carrying 2 buckets and some bowls. Two bowls were placed if front of each man and water was poured in to one of them. Into the other something that looked like oatmeal was put into the other. With all that had been happening to him he hadn't even though about eating, but now that he seen the food he was hungry. No spoons or anything else to eat with was given to them. He used is hands to eat with and just drank from the bowl. About now it was starting to get dark and all the other men went into their house to sleep so Jay did the same.

It was still dark when Jay was woke up by the cold water being sprayed on him though a hole on the roof of his little house. He was then pulled out the chain on his collar. Kim told him that some of the Mistresses would some be getting up. The look on his face told her that he had no idea what that had to do with him. She told him that every morning one of the male slaves was put into "The Box'. Still not having any idea, he just followed her. They walked to something that looked like a port-a-potty. It was "The Box". The bottom foot of it had a clear plastic around it. The back had a coffin looking piece at the bottom. It was here Jay was told to lay down with his head facing the box. Straps were put around his chest, waist, and legs so he couldn't move.

A pair of small underwater goggles then were use to cover he eyes. He was told that this was so the urine wouldn't burn his eyes. Another strap then went around his forehead. Now he was slid under the port-a-potty. Looking straight up he could see that under the seat was a tube that tapered so that whatever came down would hit him in the face. With his head strapped into place he couldn't even move his head to one side or the other. He then felt something being put on his cock and balls. Suddenly someone opened the door to the potty. Cindy looked down that him telling him that his cock and balls were now attached to a shocker. It would be used to get him to open his mouth when one of the Mistress was peeing. She pointed to a small camera that allowed who ever was in there to see him. See then told him that she and Kim would show him how it all worked. The next thing he saw was her ass and pussy sitting only 6" above him. Suddenly the piss started to come down.

He closed his mouth so it wouldn't go in. That's when he found out about the shocker. His mouth opened when he felt his cock and balls being electrified. He then kept it opened till she finished. He then spit out all could, this still left the taste in his mouth. Cindy looked down at him again telling him that was good, but he was not allowed to spit unless told he could. The shocker would be turned on for 5 seconds each time he spit. With that she turned it on. If he wouldn't be strapped down he'd be jumping all around from the current going through his cock and balls. The 5 seconds seemed like minutes. After it shut off she told him Kim would now try again. This time as he was being pissed on he kept his mouth opened and tried to swallow as mush as he could. Kim looked down telling him very good, and that some of the mistresses would be coming down soon, and not to forget his lesson.

Jay lay there half an hour before one of the women came in to pee. He had no idea which one it was, because she didn't look down at him or even speak to him. A few minutes later it was Sue who came in. She looked down at him and started laughing. She jokingly ask if it was alright for her to fuck his to friends. With that she sat down telling him to open wide, 'cause she want him to taste the come from his 2 friend mixed with her piss. Then out it come, most of it did go right into his mouth, she warned him not to spit, 'cause his 2 friends were in there with her watching no the monitor. Not wanting to get shocked again he swallowed all he could. When Sue finished she told him that Jack, and Bill had to pee to and that she thought she would let them use his mouth too.

The next thing he saw was Jacks black cock aimed down at him. The stream coming from it first hit him on the nose, but then Jack adjusted so it was in his mouth. When his mouth was full Sue told Jack to hold it 'cause she wanted Jay to swallow and have his mouth filled again so not much of the pee wouldn't go to waste. Jack must not have been let to relieve him self yet this morning 'cause Jays mouth was filled 4 times before Jack was done. Sue then looked down and told him he better get ready cause Bill had to go bad. The first stream from Bill missed Jays mouth completely. He did manage to direct it to where Sue wanted it to go. This time she didn't make Bill stop so Jay could swallow. She just had him keep pissing on Jays face. When Bill finished Sue looked down that him. then pressed the button to the shocker. There wasn't a thing Jay could do, and Sue just seemed to laugh. Jay was left there till all the other Mistress came down and relieved them self. He was then taken out and given a cold shower.

For the remainder of the vacation Jay was made to suck cock, be fucked in the ass, sometimes both at the same time. Sue, Mary, and Tina took lots of pictures of their husbands sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass, telling them that if they didn't do every thing they were told to from now on that they would show the pictures to all their friends. Jay and his 2 friends knew that if any of their friends seem the pictures of them sucking and fucking each other there would be no way to explain them, so from now on they would have to be willing slaves.

On the last day all the men at the ranch were told to jack-off into a glass the first thing in the morning. Then three more times during the day they had to come in the glass again. By the end of the day the glass had quite a bit of come in it. The glass was given to Jay and he was ordered to drink it all down slowly. A few weeks after they left the ranch the 3 couples went to Bills cabin. Here the 3 men were taken down to the stream by the tracks where they took turns sucking and fucking while the train passed. Then back at home they would be entertainment for Sue, Mary, or Tina's friends. This is what he was doing now. Jack had his cock up Jays ass, and Jay had Bills cock in his mouth. He wished now that he had never taken Sue to Bills cabin.

12