Making Of A Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Rich White girl submits to her first Black cock.
2.3k words
4.44
261.3k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is not a stand alone story. Please read "making of a slut" to see how Tina and Eddie met.

* * * * *

"You're my come slut now," he said, and stroked her hair softly while she buried her face in his crotch, licking his cock clean.

She looked up at him, afraid.

"I guess so," she said.

He slapped her, but not too hard. The bitch had sucked him off good.

"What are you?" he said.

"Your come slut," Tina said, crying a little.

She was afraid, because she knew that, after tonight, she could never say no to his cock.

"That's right whore, I made you into my come slut," he said, running his hands over her tits, massaging her hard nipples until she writhed and moaned in the chair.

He grabbed her beautiful, thick blond hair and made her look up at him.

"I'm untying you bitch. And you better not try to run. Or I'll take my belt to your ass."

She nodded, aware of how close his cock was to her lips.

He undid the ropes tying her hands and feet. For a moment, Tina just sat there looking up at him. She didn't want to get slapped around anymore and she sure didn't want his belt across her ass.

"Get up," he said.

When she got to her feet, he grabbed her roughly and shoved her ahead of him. He disappeared into the darkness then came back. In his right hand, he had a thick, black leather belt. Tina looked at, terrified. It had to be at least a half inch thick. It was a strap, more than a belt.

"Please," she said, "I'll do what you want."

He looked at her body in the soft candlelight, rosy pink all over, with a thatch of blonde hair that covered her pussy lips.

"You're gonna entertain me whore," he said.

Tina nodded.

He came toward her and she cringed, expecting another blow. But he went past her and came back holding her black, spike heel shoes. She remembered asking her maid to find them that morning. But that was an eternity ago, in another lifetime.

"Put them on," Eddie said, throwing them at her feet.

Tina slipped on her shoes. Now she stood in the center of the room, her legs long and smooth, her tits sticking out like perfect, ripe fruit, her soft pink lips slightly parted, looking at him.

"You're gonna dance for me whore," he said in a quiet voice that spoke of violent things done in dark alleys. "If you don't do it good, I'll use this on your ass." He held up the thick leather strap.

He reached behind him on a table and the small room filled with low, sensual music. At first Tina stood there, confused.

"Do it bitch. Dance for me. Move like a whore. Make believe you want my cock so bad, you'll do anything to get it."

Tina was ashamed, because she really did want his cock bad. Why was this happening to her?

Eddie came toward her and she said quickly, "Please. Don't hit me. I'll do it."

"Shut up bitch. I'm just gonna warm you up. Put your hands behind your head. Spread your legs."

Tina obeyed. Now she stood naked in the candlelight, her long legs spread wide. With her hands clasped behind her head, her breasts lifted, so they stood straight up, showing her hard pink nipples.

Eddie threw the belt toward the bed then stood behind her and cupped her soft tits, running his thumbs over her nipples.

She looked down at his dark chocolate hands cupping her firm, pink breasts, and the warmth between her legs pulsed, her clit grew hard again.

He kissed the side of her neck while he fingered her nipples. Then one of his strong hands slid down her flat belly, down between her spread legs and found her hot wetness.

"Look at this," he said into her ear. "You're all wet from sucking black cock."

He slipped his finger inside her and found her hard clit and massaged it softly, while he twisted her nipple between his fingers with his other hand. His arms, thick with hard muscle, surrounded her.

Tina moved against him, squirming against his hands on her, moaning and pressing her round ass back into his cock.

"You're gonna dance for me whore," he said while he touched her, "Do it real good or I'll beat your bitch ass."

He let her go and pushed her into the middle of the room. Eddie went to the bed and sat on the edge to watch her. His thick black cock stood straight up between his spread legs.

"Dance bitch," he said.

Tina let her hands fall to her sides, then slowly started moving her hips in sensual circles in time to the music. She ran her hands up to her tits and cupped them while she danced, offering them to him. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the music.

Eddie reached for the KY he'd left on the bed and lubed his cock. He stroked himself while watched the rich white girl dance naked for him.

Her hips swung slowly in rhythm to the music. Tina ran her hands slowly through her lush blonde hair, then let it cascade down her back in soft, gentle waves. She ran her delicate hands over her tits, pausing to rub her palms across her hard pink nipples. Then she turned her back to him, spread her legs even wider, and moved her round ass in teasing little circles.

"Yeah bitch, that's it," Eddie said, stroking himself. "Bend over, show me that whore ass."

She bent over, showing off her tight ass to Eddie and swished gently from side to side. Then she turned and faced him again and moved her whole body, weaving sensually from side to side, her hips swinging, the smooth muscles of her long legs flexing beautifully in the black spike heel shoes.

She moved closer to Eddie, bent over and put her hands on her knees and pushed her legs even further apart, opening herself to him, showing him her pink, wet pussy.

"Oh bitch," Eddie said, looking at her pink cunt. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of that rich girl pussy."

Tina backed away and ran her hands first through her hair again then slowly down her body. She looked into Eddie's eyes and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, then slowly ran her wet finger up her body to her mouth and slid her finger in and out of her mouth, moving her hips, pretending to hump a cock that wasn't there.

Watching her, Eddie knew he was gonna fuck the bitch hard and she'd love every second of his black cock banging her tight little bitch hole.

He got up and grabbed her and shoved her up against the wall. He held her by her slender arms, pinning her helplessly against the wall, her small hands lost in his strong grip.

Eddie looked down into her scared eyes. "You want me to let you leave?" he said, rubbing his hard cock against her wet pussy.

"Yes," Tina said.

But did she? Did she want this to end? She was incredibly aware of how good his hard, muscled body felt pressed so close to her. She loved the feel of his hard cock rubbing against her.

"No you don't bitch," Eddie said. "I know what you want. I'm gonna play a game with you."

He let her go and guided his thick cock to the lips of her pussy and went inside her, but only a few inches. He leaned against the wall, inches from her face, his heavily muscled arms on either side of her face.

"I'm gonna leave my cock right there," Eddie said, looking down into her eyes. "If you don't try to get my cock inside that hot whore pussy, I'll know you're a good girl, and I'll let you go. If you press up against me and try to get my cock deeper inside you, I'll know you're a slut. You know what I'll do then?"

Tina shook her head, no, fighting to keep herself still and not push her aching pussy onto his thick cock.

"I'll make you my cock slave. Deal?"

Tina nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

Eddie stuck two fingers inside her mouth then dropped his slick fingers to her nipples and rolled the hard pink flesh between his wet fingers. He leaned closer, but didn't push his cock inside her, and whispered into her ear.

"I know what girls like you need Tina. You need a thick black cock fucking your tight white girl pussy real hard. You need a man who knows how to treat you."

He rolled her nipples, kissing the side of her neck. He felt how the bitch kept herself rigid, not giving him an inch. He laughed low. He knew it wouldn't last.

"Come on slut. Give in to me. Show me what all rich bitch white girls like you need."

Tina fought hard to keep still. It took every ounce of her will to stop herself from driving her throbbing pussy hard into him and taking his fat black cock deep inside her. She wanted him plunging into her so bad she could taste it.

"This can't be happening to me," she said.

"It's what you always wanted Tina," he whispered into her ear. He pulled and caressed her nipples, ran his tongue along the side of her neck. "Give in to it. Be my cock slave. You know you need it."

He slid his fingers into her mouth again and cupped her firm tits and ran his thumbs in slow circles over her hard pink nipples.

Tina moaned and moved her hips. She couldn't help herself. She didn't want to, but she pushed into his hard cock. He felt so good sliding into her, filling her pussy with his hard, thick cock.

"You see bitch?" he said, squeezing her nipples hard.

Tina cried out, but she pushed her hips into him again, wanting all of his cock to sink deep into her cunt.

"You're gonna be my cock slave Tina. You're gonna learn to take my cock in every hole."

He bent and ran his hot tongue over her hard nipples. She moaned and thrust her hips into him, arching her back, shoving her firm tits into his face.

"You're gonna take my cock how I say, when I say, where I say, bitch," he said, looking down into her eyes.

The shame and humiliation in her eyes made his cock throb with need, but he made himself step back and pull out of her pussy. He wanted to see her on her knees, begging for what she needed. He looked down at her, watching the way her chest rose and fell in her excitement, making her tits shake with every breath she took.

"If you want my cock, get on your knees and beg. I won't beat you if you don't beg me. But I'll give your clothes and let you go."

Tina knew this was her moment of truth. Christina Victoria Davis, heiress to her father's empire, had never begged anyone for anything. She should demand her clothes, tell this janitor to go fuck himself, and go back to her life.

But even as she thought those things, she was sinking to her knees before the black man who had claimed her for his own.

Tina looked up into Eddie's hard eyes and tried to make the words come out. Her pussy throbbed and ached for his cock, but she couldn't bring herself to beg.

"You gonna beg me or not?" he said in a harsh voice, looking down at her with hard, unforgiving eyes. "Cause if you ain't, get your clothes and go home to your white bread college boy."

Tina thought of Steve, her current boyfriend. He was always gentle with her. He'd never dare raise a hand to her. He was too afraid of her father. But after sucking Eddie's cock and feeling how her pussy jumped when he slapped her, she knew she could never go back to Steve.

"Go home," Eddie said, disgusted. "Take your white ass home to your rich boyfriend."

He started to turn away, but Tina stopped him with a trembling hand pressed to his naked thigh.

"Please," she said in a low whisper.

She knew she was leaving her old life behind forever.

"Please what, bitch?" Eddie said, looking down at her with hard, pitiless eyes.

"Please fuck me," she said.

As soon as the words were out, tears of shame welled up in her eyes. Eddie reached down and grabbed her blonde hair in his strong hand and tilted her head back.

"I'll make you my cock slave," he said, looking down into her frightened blue eyes. "My fuck slut. You'll live to please my cock from now on. You'll open your legs for any man I say. You got it bitch? No turning back."

Tina nodded as best she could in his cruel grip.

"Fuck," he said, smiling and letting go her hair, "I knew it. You're one hot white bitch."

He kicked her legs apart until she knelt at his feet with her legs spread wide, showing her pink wetness.

"That's how you kneel for me when you suck my cock," he said. "I like to see a whore's cunt when she's sucking me off."

Tina nodded, unable to speak. No one had ever dared to treat her the way Eddie had treated her tonight.

"Get over to the bed. I'm gonna fuck that white girl pussy real good."

Tina started to get up, but Eddie slapped her face lightly, a gentle reminder.

"Crawl," he said. "I wanna see my new bitch crawl for cock."

Tina obeyed and Eddie watched the smooth muscles flex in her pink round ass in the candlelight as she crawled slowly across the room.

"On the bed," he said. "On all fours. Yeah like that. Just like a desperate bitch ready to get fucked."

* * * * *

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote...

Send feedback...what should Eddie do to Tina now?