Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
The Journey Continues.
4.1k words
4.29
47.8k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers

Note: I did not realize how long it had been since I added something to my tale. For those of you that haven't read the first parts you may be a little lost.


Sue and I decided to have a small wedding with just family and a few friends. I had been married before and we both had good jobs but could not see going into debt for a big one day show. Carl was best man and Peggy maid of honor. Sue's mom and dad plus her sisters and of course my mom and dad. The ceremony was early on a Saturday morning as we had only taken one week off and were trying to make the best of our time.

Sue was absolutely beautiful in a light blue outfit that looked very proper, good thing nobody could see what she was wearing under it. She had picked a black lace bra that barely covered her tits and matching garter belt with stockings. Somehow she "forgot" panties. I only owned two suits, black and light gray, I chose the light gray.

We picked Tucson for the honeymoon and knew it would take two days to drive there. After the wedding and a breakfast reception we were on the road by 10:00. Sue put a small bag in the trunk; of course there was already a bag with her club outfits in the car.

One of my friends had bought a 1966 Chevelle new then got laid off so we worked a deal, he got my Buick and I took over his payments at the bank. The best thing about my new car for this trip was it had air conditioning.

Our home town is about ten miles from I-10 and in 1967 there wasn't much traffic so as soon as we were out of town Sue grabbed shorts and halter top from the back seat and started to change. She got her skirt and jacket off and I saw what was under it I was ready to stop and fuck her. The bra came off first then she put her foot on the dash and was unhooking the stockings when I saw we were going to pass a big rig. She was sliding the first stocking off as I was even with the trailer so I slowed a little and ended up even with cab just as she put her other foot on the dash. The driver must have looked down because there was a short blast on the air horn. Sue looked up at him and waived as I matched speed with him. She took off the other stocking then arched her back to get to the hooks on the garter belt, of course that pushed her tits out more. That brought another air horn blast.

There was a sign for a farm road exit 2 miles and Sue told me he was gesturing to pull off there. I sped up to check if he had a co-driver and didn't see one.

I asked Sue "You want to?"

"Sure why not."

I pulled up and turned on the turn signal for a few blinks then fell back behind him. His turn signal came on and I told Sue to slip on her heels, grab her shorts and halter and when he was stopped she could walk up to the cab naked. She looked a little nervous until I said I would be right behind her. The rig came to a stop and we walked up the passenger side. I took her stuff and Told her "Step up and open the door." When she did I thought his jaw would hit the floor, after what seemed like a long time Sue said hi and he remembered his voice and invited her in.

The driver, I don't remember his name, was maybe in his mid to late twenties, clean shaved and the cab didn't smell like a gym locker. Sue settled in the seat and I stepped up and looked in, one driver

.

He asked "Would you like to ride to the next exit?"

I looked at Sue "Your choice Babe."

After some thought, "I haven't ridden in a truck before. Why not!"

I looked at him "One condition, give me your drivers license, you'll get it back at the exit".

He handed it to Sue and she gave it to me, I gave her the shorts and halter.

We pulled back out on the interstate and after a few miles my curiosity got the better of me and I pulled up where I could see and Sue was still at least topless. I dropped back for about five minutes or so then pulled up again and didn't see Sue and he was looking down then at the road then down. I eased back and noticed the truck was wandering in the lane a little. Fifteen minutes later the exit sign went by and his signal came on. I walked up and opened the door, his seat was all the way back, his jeans pushed down and Sue was straddling his legs. His head was thrown back, one of her tits in each hand and she was moving her hips fucking him hard. After a couple of minuets he let out a growl and pushed up with his hips three or four times then collapsed. Sue sat there for a bit then gave him a kiss and got off, climbed down and I put his license on the seat.

Sue was a bit wobbly on the way back to the car and by the time we got there cum was running down her leg a little. She got some tissues and cleaned up, got dressed and we were on the road again. When I entered the interstate the truck still hadn't moved.

Sue said "I had to quit sucking his cock because he was losing track of driving".

I had made reservations in El Paso so the rest of the day was spent driving. We stopped for gas and Sue needed to use the restroom. The only shoes she had that weren't in the trunk were her heels. I watched her walk across to the office to get the key and it struck me that in halter top, cutoffs and three inch heels she looked like a slut ready to fuck anybody, not that far from wrong. She got the key and as she walked to the restroom on the side of the building the guy inside moved out from the counter to watch her walk away and he wasn't the guy there watching. I finished pumping the gas, paid up and was back at the car when she came out. After returning the key and as she walked toward the car I realized she was strutting just a little. Some extra wiggle in her ass and more bounce for her tits, after she was in the car I saw her nipples were like two little rocks. The halter she had chosen was a thin tee shirt material with strings to tie under her tits and around her neck, she always tied them with a bow so one pull on each was all it took and she would be topless.

We stopped once more for a restroom break at a Stucky's (Texas was full of them in the 60's). Sue went in before I did as I was checking under the hood of the car. I hadn't had it long and didn't know if it maybe used a little oil but all was ok. I walked in and didn't see Sue, went to the restroom, came out and she had her back to me looking at souvenirs they had for sale. She bent over at the waist pick up something from a second shelf then she put it back, picked up some peanut brittle, paid for it and went to the car. Two young guys watched her go and I heard one say something about tits and ass. I smiled to myself and went to the car.

"You like to put on a show don't you?"

Her nipples were hard again and she just nodded. I asked what she would do if I told to walk in topless.

She said "Teasing is one thing, getting arrested was another."

We made it the rest of the way to El Paso and while I was checking us in she got stuff out of the trunk. Once in the room we talked about what to eat and did we want to check out the hotel bar but ended up with room service and staying in. After some food and cleaning up we had our first legal fuck but were tired so it was good just not spectacular.

I woke up the next morning with Sue sucking my cock. What a way to wake up! I said to hold the thought but I had to piss. When I came back we ended up in a 69 until she came the first time and I thought she was going either drown or suffocate me when she closed her legs. I rolled over and let her get on top and she rode me hard. I hope the sound proofing in the walls was good because she was loud that morning.

While she was in the shower I ordered room service. She came out of the bath in a short silky robe I had gotten her. It looked good on her but just barely covered her ass. I said if the food gets here, sign for it and I hit the shower. Just as I walked out the hall door closed.

Sue almost burst out laughing. "The room service guy was 18 or 19 and when he knocked I was brushing my hair. I opened the door and he only got about five feet into the room then froze. I had "forgotten" to pull my robe down and he got a great view of my pussy and ass."

I smacked her lightly on her butt and told I loved her. She was becoming the uninhibited slut I had hoped to find. Her parents had not loaded her mind with uptight ideas and she had gone to church some but had not been deeply involved. She was almost like a blank slate as far as sex was concerned. In high school she had not been out on a single date, not being part of the in crowd. Once I convinced her that as far as I was concerned her body was great she let go and began to enjoy all the pleasures of sex.

We drove on into Tucson and got checked in at the hotel. Sue wanted to go for a swim and I checked there were some kids in the pool so she put on a modest black two piece instead of her white one and we went out. Our room was ground floor with a sliding door to the pool area. We swam some laps and just hung out around the pool for a while and as it got a little later family's and kids left. We left the pool, got dressed and went for supper. While we were out we picked up some beer for me, wine for Sue and some plastic cups to use by the pool.

The evening was nice and warm so we changed and went back out by the pool. Sue put on her small, white bikini and her robe over it. Out by the pool were two couples and four guys. We offered drinks to everybody and one of the guys said he had some beer in his room. As his room was on the second floor he moved it to the fridge in our room.

There was a kind of party atmosphere and as usual Sue was flirting with all the guys. One of the women got pissed off and basically dragged him away, and a few minutes later the other couple said they had to get on the road early. Now it was just Sue, I and three of the guys. Turns out they were collage buddies headed back to school.

Sue had taken off her robe which is probably what pissed of the other guy's wife. Her suit was about as small as you could find in 1968. We had long ago carefully removed the lining and when the suit got wet it was pretty transparent. She got in the pool and swam to the other end and back. She stopped by the side in about five feet of water and asked one of the guys to bring her drink to her. I knew when he looked down she might as well been naked. Her drink almost ended up in the pool.

I got in the pool, swam over to her and gave her a kiss. I had pulled her very close and cupped her ass in my hands. She lifted her feet off the bottom and wrapped her legs around me. We both took time to enjoy the kiss then I put her down. With everybody in the pool I said I needed to pee and got out to use our room bathroom.

It was now about 10:00 and almost all the room lights were off and the pool lights must have been on a timer because they had gone off just as I got to the room. I finished and stood in the dark room to see what would happen. One of them got bold enough to try a kiss and Sue responded by putting her arms around him and mashing her tits against his chest. In short order she had kissed all three and was sandwiched between two of them. I couldn't see what was going on underwater but I could guess. I was just about to walk back out when one of them tossed something up on the side of the pool. It was Sue's suit bottom followed shortly by the top. I held back and in very short order the guy's trunks joined her suit.

She was sandwiched again and I could tell from her arm movements she had the third cock in her hand. I walked out and startled the guys. I said we better take this in the room. The three of them got out of the water and dashed into the room as I picked up the discarded suits. Everybody got dried off a little and Sue ended up in the middle of one of the beds.

There was a bit of a scramble as the three of them all tried to get to her at once. It ended up with a guy on each side of her and the third at the foot of the bed with his head between her thighs. I wanted to give them a chance to get well started before I joined in as I was sure I would damp down the action. I went back out to pick up around the pool.

The scene when I returned: Sue was on her back with her knees up, legs spread and her pussy being licked. The guys beside her had moved to where she could get a cock in each hand and they were sucking both her tits. She was starting to moan and push up with her hips trying to fuck the mouth on her pussy. I dropped my shorts, moved to the head of the bed, turned her head a little and put my cock against her lips. She sucked my cock in and I started to gently fuck her mouth. As she got more turned on she was trying moan around my cock and breathing hard, so the blow job wasn't very good. I could have fucked her mouth until I got off, but we had plenty of time so I pulled out. I got off the bed and she started to get loud and I said "somebody put something in her mouth". There was a hard cock in her mouth very quickly.

After what seemed a short time she moved her head to get the cock out of her mouth

"Somebody fuck me NOW!!!"

The guy eating her pussy moved up and pushed his cock into her very wet pussy. She

Was so wet that as he pushed in and she pushed up with her hips he went in all the way.

"YES FUCK MEEE..... FUCK MEE!!!"

He put his arms under her legs and brought them up over his shoulders. He started to fuck her with slow deep strokes.

"FUCK ME NOW ....HARDER....FUCK ME!!!"

The pace picked up and soon you could hear flesh slapping flesh.

"YES SHIT YES....FUCK ME"

He didn't last very long before he push as deep as he could, let out a groan and filled her cunt with cum. When he pulled out some cum ran out and the other two got her to roll over and the next cock went in doggy style. Her pussy was dripping out some cum and some of her juice. You could head the flesh slapping and smell the sex odor filling the room. She buried her face in a pillow and was screaming into it. After several minutes she got the second load of cum. He pulled out and more cum ran out before number three shoved in. Now there was a very distinct sloshing sound along with the slapping sounds. By now Sue was just about wiped out and was just making small moaning sounds. It took number three a little longer but soon he added his cum to her sloppy pussy. He pulled out and Sue just collapsed on her tummy with her legs spread and cum running out of her well used pussy.

The first guy moved over to the bed and started to try a finger in her ass. "NO" Was all she said and he quit. I said "That's enough" and ran them out.

I let her rest a few minutes to recover then got a warm wash cloth so we could clean her up a bit and I helped her to the other bed as the one she was on was soaked. We cuddled up and were soon asleep.

I woke up before her and slipped out to get coffee. When I came back with two cups she was up and in the shower. She came out and I asked how she felt. She said she had a mild hangover, her nipples were tender and her pussy was a little sore but all that aside not bad. I said I was going to swim a few laps then we could get breakfast. She grabbed her black suit and joined me.

We had decided on Tucson for our trip for several reasons. One I had been stationed there in the Air Force, it was away from everyone we knew and we were kind of look to move away from our home town.

We spent that day driving out to Old Tucson, a movie location and tourist spot. Picked up a local newspaper and got an early supper. Back at the room we looked over the paper to get an idea of rent prices and job market.

We made gentle love that night as her pussy was still a little sore and one of last nights guests had bitten too hard on a nipple. The skin was slightly broken and I had put some cream on it. She woke up the next day horny as usual. For someone that had almost no knowledge of sex two years before she was sure making up for lost time. She ended up on top because that way she had control of how hard to take it.

We did some laps in the pool, which had become our work out. When I met Sue she wasn't really overweight but needed to tone up and since there was a pool where we lived it worked out. She had only lost about five pounds but was much more fit.

We spent the morning getting familiar with some of the neighborhoods and generally learning the town. After lunch I asked what she wanted to do next. She squirmed a little and wanted to know if we could go to the movies. I was puzzled and asked what she

wanted to see.

She said "The dirty movies."

She told the last time she was turned on but we left pretty quickly. I was worried about the backward nature of Texas law.

"Ok let's go by the room; I'll check the yellow pages while you change."

"What should I wear?"

After some thought, "A skirt not to short or tight, a blouse that's easy to open or even take off and heels." Take your large purse with shorts and halter in it just in case something gets on your clothes."

After a quick stop we arrived at the theater. There were several cars in the lot and looked at her "Are you sure?" She nodded her head. We went in and sat down in the center section about five rows front the rear in the middle of the row. I whispered to put her purse under her seat.

I don't remember what the movie was, didn't matter. Sue was on my left side and I put my arm on the seat back behind her. I gave her a quick kiss and unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse. I had my hand inside the blouse and bra and playing with the nipple. After only a few minutes we had visitors moved to our row on both sides. I unbuttoned the rest or her blouse showing her big tits and the white lace bra. I slipped my hand back into the bra and pinched her nipple hard enough to get her to arch her back.

By now we had quite an audience on our row and the ones front and rear. I whispered in her ear to take off her panties. She looked both ways in the row; the visitors were about five seats away. She carefully reached under her skirt, raised her hips just a little and slipped off the panties. I took them and put them on the arm rest between us. Our visitors kept moving closer one seat at a time.

I put my hand on her leg and moved it up along with the skirt until I just brushed her pussy mound. I pulled lightly on her thigh and she spread her legs just a bit. By this time the friend on her side was just two seats away. I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and whispered to lean forward a little. When the blouse was past her elbows she pulled her arms out and I took it away. By the time I got that done he had moved one seat away and had his cock out. I stood up and stepped over the seats to the one directly behind her. By leaning forward I could reach over her shoulders and cup both tits. I pulled her purse back and put the blouse in it.

The friend on her was now in the seat next to her and the seat I had was occupied. She had a cock in each hand. I reached down her back and unfastened her bra. She turned loose the cocks long enough for me to remove her bra which joined the blouse. Now I had to debate, I knew I could reach the button and zipper for the skirt but should I? I went for it. After I had it unbuttoned and unzipped I whispered to her "Give me the skirt". After a long hesitation she raised her hips and pulled it off. When she handed it over the seat I pulled her shorts and halter to the top and put the skirt in her purse. By now one of the men beside her had blown his load but a soon as he moved away somebody replaced him. She had hands or mouths on her tits all the time and a finger in her pussy.

I leaned forward right by her ear and said "let me know when you've had enough" she nodded. She had a small climax and had just gotten the two guys off. She told me "I'm ready". I gave her the shorts and halter and said just loud enough to be heard "shows over". I looked down on the armrest and her panties were gone.

VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers
12