Making the Beast with Two Backs

Story Info
She catches them and gets revenge!
8.5k words
3.41
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! Do not try this at home! This is fiction and this could be very painful or worse in real life. Also it is filled with cliches that you wouldn't want to be associated with in real life.

I'm Jean. This is my story. I know it's a cliche but I am the woman who was deliriously happy. I was totally in love with Jerry. He was my soul mate, the man I would marry and have children with and grow old with. Deliriously happy? More like delirious.

I don't know how long it had been going on before I came home early and caught Jerry in our bed screwing my best friend Sandy. I had gotten off work early that day. They let us go home early because there was a power outage and it wouldn't be fixed until much later. Some idiot had run into a power pole and brought it down.

I was happy to get off early and headed home to make a really special meal for Jerry. I walked in and heard music and voices coming from the direction of the bedroom. Wondering what was going on I quietly walked towards the bedroom. It quickly became clear that the music and voices were a couple having sex. I thought it must be that Jerry had gotten home early and decided to jack off to a porno on the tv in the bedroom.

I thought it would be very hot to watch him masturbate. The way the bedroom was laid out, I could peek around the door frame and he wouldn't see me. I snuck quietly to the bedroom and slowly stuck my head around the door frame to look in.

What I saw was sexy and hot, but it wasn't Jerry jacking off. It was Jerry and my best friend Sandy making the beast with two backs!

I was frozen in shock. Jerry was cheating on me and with my best friend. I was sick to my stomach. A number of different emotions battled in my head including confusion, and hurt, but anger won. A cold hard anger. An anger that demanded revenge for being betrayed by the two people in the whole world that I cared for and trusted the most.

I withdrew my head and quietly left. I got in my car and drove to a bar that I knew. Dim, quiet, discreet. I had a few as I fumed and thought of how to get my revenge on Jerry and Sandy. As I stewed in a heady mix of 'poor me', 'betrayed me', and all the other thoughts, my desire for revenge grew greater and colder.

"I ran though scenario after scenario, plan after plan. I dissected each one looking for flaws. Looking for consequences, I didn't want a lot of blowback on me. I definitely didn't want to go to jail which would have been the result of most of my scenarios. The thought of getting a gun and shooting them the next time I caught them was satisfying. Even more satisfying would be to shoot Jerry's balls off and then seeing what I could do to Sandy. But that wasn't practical. Satisfying, but not practical.

I finally narrowed my revenge planning towards ones that would embarrass the two 'lovers' and ruin their lives and punish them without my direct hand. It took hours before a plan started to coalesce. It would take several days to polish it and figure out all the embellishments that would make it a truly epic revenge that would live for the ages!

Yes, I was that hurt and angry. I didn't just want revenge, I wanted epic revenge. A revenge that would be legendary and talked about for generations. A revenge that other betrayed lovers could only admire and aspire to.

It was going to be very hard to act as though nothing was wrong for the next few days while I prepared my revenge. I didn't want to tip off Jerry or Sandy. I wanted this to be a total surprise. The thought of it provided just enough fuel to keep me from tipping my hand.

I did all my research on-line from various computers at the library and an internet cafe. They were innocuous enough that even if tied to me, it would be hard to prove anything.

In case you are wondering, no I did not plan to kill them. Just embarrass, hurt them, and ruin the rest of their lives, and particularly their sex lives.

I bought all my supplies for the revenge locally. I bought small amounts of items at a number of different stores so as not so attract suspicion. I gathered all my supplies and stored them in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Jerry never looked there since it only had cleaning supplies and he never used them. I mixed my revenge and put it in handy bottles. I was almost ready to put my plan into action.

I needed to make a call to a friend of mine. Jackie is an old friend and we were close. Not as close as Sandy who was my best friend and for years had been almost as close as a conjoined twin. At any rate I called Jackie and made a date for lunch the next day.

Some background is needed here. Jackie is a very bright and ambitious lady. She had already worked her way up to become the assignment editor for the local Fox news show. This was essential for one of my embellishments to my revenge plan.

"Over here, Jackie!"

"What's up? You don't usually ask me to meet you for lunch during the week."

"I need a favor. Long story short. I caught Jerry and Sandy screwing in our bed."

"Shit! What did you do?"

"Nothing so far. But I have a plan."

"So I gather this favor has to do with your plan?"

"Yes. Let me explain and it will become very clear how you can help me and help yourself at the same time."

"I'm listening."

I explained my plan for my epic revenge. I left out a few minor details, but gave Jackie the important points and how she could help both my plan and her career at the same time.

"Can you do it?"

"Yes, as the assignment editor I can do it."

"Would you do it for me?"

"This is too good to pass up. It could easily make my career. And worst case, I'll have some great stories to tell later. So you can count on me. When do you want to do it?"

For what you want, Jean, a Wednesday or Thursday would be best. They're relatively slow news days so that will make your story all the more appealing. And that would also give it time to percolate through all the tabloid shows and grow over the weekend."

"I can't be sure they will be screwing on any given day, but we should have a good shot with two days and if it doesn't work out, we can catch them for sure the next day or so. I don't think they are going to wait that many days between doing it."

"Ok, I'll be ready. Call me. Just give me half an hour's notice so I can get it done."

"Gotcha. A half hour it is."

******

I was almost happy with the thought of my revenge and how pleasing it would be. Only another day to make it through. It was going to be hard acting naturally and not giving it away. Just another day.

Wednesday, I put my plan into action. I left work early and went home. I quietly entered the house and sure enough the familiar sounds were coming from the bedroom.

I went into the kitchen and quietly finished my final preparations. Then I took off my shoes and quietly made my way to the bedroom.

They were going at it missionary with him on top. Her legs wrapped around him and her heels on his ass urging him on.

I was on them in a flash. Before they even noticed me, I was on top of Jerry. I was braced so I had them pinned to the bed.

I opened the first tube of superglue and reached between them and squirted the glue liberally. Several tubes of superglue and they were really stuck on each other, literally.

I got off Jerry and Sandy. It was satisfying to look at them stuck together. Truly they were now the beast with two backs.

Jerry and Sandy were shouting at me to let them go, to do something. I let them shout and didn't say anything for several minutes, just stood there waiting. Finally I spoke.

"Shut up! The both of you. You two were the two people in the world who were closest to me. I trusted you and you betrayed me!"

"You like being together. Now you can be together. I'm leaving in a few minutes, but I have called to have someone come and take care of you so you won't be stuck together too long. Just long enough to remember this and how much your betrayal has hurt me. You deserve a lot more pain for the pain you've caused me. But I am better than that. I will only cause you a little bit of short term pain."

I turned and left the two glued together lovers. I went to the kitchen for the next phase of my plan. I called Jackie.

"Jackie, it's done. Get that news crew over here and tell them the front door is unlocked and to just walk in and go to the bedroom. You're going to get some great footage. It might not all be usable on air unless they crop things a bit, but I am sure it will be memorable in any case. I have to go now and do a few last things before I leave. I don't want to gone when your news crew arrives."

I loaded a tray with several quart jars of an orange liquid and a couple of turkey basters. some hobby syringes and a small box. I took the tray back to the bedroom.

"I hope you didn't get too lonely while I was gone. Looks like you've been busy trying to get yourselves un-stuck. I can see that Jerry is still hard from the squirming. And your cunt is all flushed and puffy Sandy. So you two must be getting something from this situation."

"Don't bother to thank me. Just seeing you two together like that brings me joy. And it is quite a spicy situation. But I think I can make it even spicier."

I opened the first quart jar and the box. I took one of the turkey basters and filled it with the orange liquid. I removed a large butt plug from the box. Turning to the two lovers, I said, "Time to spice things up. I read that they use this in South America and that it is quite effective."

I then went over and worked the tip of the turkey baster into Jerry's ass. Then I squirted the contents into his ass and quickly removed the turnkey baster and shoved the butt plug in his ass. He screamed as the butt plug was roughly shoved up his ass without lubricant.

A few moments later he began screaming again as the liquid did it's job.

I rolled the coupled couple over and repeated the process on Sandy with similar effect.

"The liquid I put up your asses was a combination of carrot juice and hot sauce. They use a stronger version of just hot sauce as a form of torture in South America. It causes considerable damage. I only want to cause you a small measure of the pain you caused me, so I diluted the hot sauce with carrot juice. You won't suffer any permanent damage, though it may take a while until you are back to normal."

Jerry and Sandy were both screaming from the pain and moving about. I went back to the tray and filled the other turkey baster with the contents of the second jar.

I then went back to the screaming lovers and shot some of the liquid in each of their mouths. They immediately spit it out since it was another mix of hot sauce. It was too late since the hot sauce had already coated the insides of their mouths and as they spit it also coated their lips.

By this time Jerry and Sandy had screamed themselves hoarse and worn themselves out so they they were moaning and sobbing with the pain.

"People will be here in a few minutes to help you. Just a few parting words before I leave. I hope this lesson teaches you two to never cheat again. I hope you both have long and miserable lives and remember the hurt you caused me."

"I have one last parting gift before I'm out of here."

Jean then filled one of the hobby syringes and attached the long flexible silicone tube to it. She then walked over to the couple and worked the tube into Sandy's cunt along with Jerry's still hard cock. She pushed the plunger as she slowly withdrew the tube.

It only took a few moments before Jerry and Sandy felt the effects of the hot sauce on some of their most sensitive areas. Their movements only served to spread it and make things worse.

"I'm out of here and I hope I will never see either of you ever again. Help will be here in a few minutes. Goodbye forever."

I went to the kitchen. I phoned the police. Not 911. Just the regular police number. I reported a domestic violence incident. I knew that it wold be a few minutes before they responded. Plenty of time.

I walked out of the house and to my car parked half way up the block near the corner. I got in and waited. My timing was excellent. The Fox News van pulled up about three minutes later and the crew entered the house. Wasn't that cute female reporter going to have a wonderful story for the evening news!

Sure enough, ten minutes later the cops arrived and went to the house. I was sure there would be a fun scene when the police found the news team and the lovers. I was sure that the lovers wold still be as they were since I told Jackie to instruct her news team not to disturb anything as it would be tampering with a crime scene and could land them in jail.

I waited contentedly and shortly an ambulance pulled up with siren and flashing lights. This brought out all the neighbors as the EMT's went into the house with a large case and the gurney.

It was a few minutes before the EMT's wheeled out the gurney with the two stuck lovers on it covered with a sheet. After they were in the ambulance, I started the car and hung a U turn and left.

******

Author's note.

It would have been a nice and neat ending to just have Jean drive off after Jerry and Sandy, the beast with two backs, had been placed in the ambulance. But there was more to Jean's revenge.

Jean drove a couple of hours before reaching the hotel where she had booked a room under her new name. As part of her plan, she had changed her name and now had a new driver's license and credit cards. She had cleaned out the joint account that she and Jerry had and taken the money to another bank to open her new accounts. They would have a difficult time trying to contact her. She would sell her car tomorrow for cash. Then she would take a bus two states over before buying a used car for cash with her new identity. Everything she would do was legal, it just made it harder for someone to find her. A pro would not have much difficulty, but Sandy and Jerry would and that was the idea.

Jean used the hotel's internet connection to download all the video and still pictures from the hidden cameras in her old bedroom with the footage of the day's activities. After she had downloaded it all, she erased the storage on the virtual server. Then she called and closed the virtual server account.

She spent a few hours reviewing video and still images before organizing them and turning off the computer and going to sleep. She would have a long day ahead of her tomorrow.

The next evening she was two states away and editing the videos. She spent the next day uploading videos and still images to the web. She was sure that Jerry would be in the hospital for at least a couple of days so she had plenty of time and with his password, she uploaded lots of spicy photos to his Facebook account and sent messages to all his Facebook friends to come view the photos. She also set up a You tube account and uploaded the videos there. She sent messages to all Jerry's Facebook friends with links to the You tube videos. She expected them to go viral and that the ad money would help get her settled in her new home. She had the money go to an off shore account and then most of it would be forwarded to another account in another country. By the time she got it to an account she felt safe accessing, she would lose at least fifteen percent, but she was fine with that.

Jean resumed her journey a couple of days later. It was a long bus ride. Two more states later Jean got off the bus and took a taxi from the terminal to a nice hotel and booked a room for the night. She watched some tv and was very pleased that the story of the beast with two backs was still playing out all over. Fox was of course still milking it for all it was worth. Now their 'commentary' programs were pontificating about sex and morality and several of the women commentators were hailing her as a hero. The men were split with some lauding her for standing up for morality. Others tried to paint her as a mean and vindictive scorned lover, but they didn't get much traction and soon switched sides. A slow news week and good timing and the salaciousness of the story made sure that it spread well beyond Fox.

Her videos on You tube and the various porn sites and the stills were all very popular and Jean liked that she was earning money from humiliating and shaming Jerry and Sandy.

She figured that she had ruined Jerry's sex life forever. In the internet age he would always be known for what he did and no woman who looked him up on line before a date would ever go out with him and everywhere he would go there would be at least one woman who knew who he was and warn any woman they saw with him. He wasn't going to get any ever again.

Sandy might get some attention and offers, but not of a kind she would want. So her sex life would be almost as miserable as Jerry's unless she really wanted to totally degrade herself.

She didn't worry about them getting together. The memory of what she had done to them would overshadow any relationship and they wouldn't even want to see each other.

Jean bought a nice used car the next day. Cash. She then went back to the hotel and loaded her bags and hit the road. It was a couple of days of leisurely driving to get to Atlanta. She figured that it would be a nice place to settle down.

She was right. Soon she was settled into a nice apartment with a pool and gym. She found a nice job and began the next part of her plan. She saw a plastic surgeon, Dr. George Francis, and explained what she wanted. He was impressed with her research and used his software that showed what the results would be for the surgeries that Jean wanted. He then made some suggestions to improve things. Subtle changes that Jean would not have known about, but his experience and training allowed him to show her.

It was a number of surgeries over several months. Some of the procedures were done in his office. A few were more complex and done in the nearby hospital with an overnight stay.

Jean's face was hers, but better. A lot of the work was subtle shaping and making it appear more open and a lot more symmetrical. Most people's faces are not really symmetrical. Increased symmetry makes one more beautiful and the plastic surgeon was well aware of this and used it to really ramp up Jean's face from very pretty to drop dead gorgeous. The before and after shots of her face were stunning and with a tinniest bit of makeup, fashion editors would weep that they didn't have her on their covers.

Dr. Francis called and asked Jean if she would come work for him. He wanted her to help patients decide what procedures to have and she would make an excellent example of his work. She said she would think about it.

Jean knew that her face would make a big difference, but she wanted the rest of her to be better too. A little liposuction to take care of the fat in places she just couldn't seem to lose it and exercise did the rest. She spent a lot of her free time in the gym. She soon outgrew the limited gym in the apartment complex and joined the gym a half mile away.

It was at the gym that she met Rob. He gladly spotted for the knockout brunette. She smiled and he was hooked. He began to spot for her regularly when she lifted. She was serious about her exercise but always smiled and chatted with him. They started to work out together and it soon became a routine. Then they went for a juice drink afterwards and they found that they looked forward to each other's company. They drifted into a relationship. It wasn't a rush into lust. It was deeper and broader.

When they finally go around to more than a bit of groping, it was glorious. Jean was enthusiastic and that really turned Rob on and both being so fit they were able to really go at it. Soon they got an apartment together. Several months later, Jean told Rob that he had three months to propose to her or she would take things into her own hands and propose to him.