Making the Best of TEOTWAWKI

Story Info
Man's wife brings a nubile young thing to their bed.
2.7k words
4.04
45.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd Breuer had survived 4 long years since the crash of the United States government, not without a lot of work, ALOT of work mind you, but he and his family had survived. There had been all the money problems, inflation, devaluation, and precious few jobs to earn any kind of money no matter how much or little it was worth. There had been the riots when the Govt "benefits" had run out. There had been the large numbers of people that died from drinking unsanitized water, the ones that had starved to death, the ones that were shot when they tried to take up stealing directly from folks since the govt was no longer able to do it for them. There had been a lot to deal with and Todd, his wife Emily or Em, their 4 children and Katy, a young lady from down the street, had managed it.

Katy had come to live with Todd's family after the second set of riots, the ones when most of the town was burned down because the govt trucks had showed up with very little food and the cops had kept it all for their own families. Todd and Mark, Katy's father, had ridden into town to try to help a friend's family that was afraid of the rioters. One splinter group of these "people", Todd always gritted his teeth when he said that, had come down the street that Todd and Mark were on trying to help this family pack. It got very ugly very fast. Both men had come prepared with battle rifles and started laying down a field of fire. Mark ran into the house to get their friends while Todd provided cover, then the six of them started an organized retreat. The mom and one of the kids got shot, but they were not badly wounded, the family was able to get out of the city and the last Todd saw of them they were headed to a relatives house out in the country. The last he saw of Mark.........well, he didn't like remembering what he last saw of Mark, it salved Todd's soul very little to know that Mark died instantly or that he was in a better place, all that counted was that Mark was dead and his daughter was alone now.

Katy's Mom had died a couple of months after things started to get really bad, 3 months before the second riots, she had been a diabetic and with power and transportation being so spotty, she and all other diabetics had run out of insulin pretty fast. Her own insulin had gone bad because there had been no way to keep it cool.

So Todd and Em had taken in the 16 year old girl and had treated her just like one of the family. She had become a big sister to the Breuer's kids the last 4 years. Katy still hurt deeply for the loss of her parents but couldn't imagine living anywhere else now. After 4 years of hell, things were settling out to a slow steady grind.

Todd had been a prepper for years when the mess had hit the fan. Yeah, Katy didn't know what that was until after she had been staying with Todd and Em for several months. As she started coming out of the fog of sadness over the death of her parents, she realized that the Breuer's were working hard to survive every day but they still had stuff; animals for meat, milk and eggs, a very large garden for vegetables, gas stoves to cook food without making a fire and basic stuff like you used to be able to go to the store and get, stuff like she had once had in her own bathroom. Stuff like soap, lotions, needles, matches, lighters. Around the country most people were starving, going without power, freezing in the winter time, dying because of infections from things like cut fingers and on and on. But the Breuer's, they had food, water, medicines, toothpaste, their cellar was like a small convenience store, they even had enough books to be like a small library.

Other than having to live "the farm life" things weren't so bad for Katy. Out in the country like they were, 5 miles from their nearest known neighbors, there weren't any scavengers or"zombie biker death squads" coming by so the family settled into a quiet everyday routine. Todd didn't even mind everyone staying bathed. He felt it cut down on illness and made everyone feel much better. The danger was that if someone knew you were bathing, they knew you had "stuff" and if you had stuff, "people" would kill for it. Since he often dealt with people wandering by or with distant neighbors, Todd himself would get a little more "musky" smelling before he took a bath but everyone else bathed every other day. Except for the hard work and no cars or power it was much like going to see her grandparents had been before the crash Katy thought.

Back in the "old time", before the crash, Todd and Em would have bought a bigger house as their kids got a little older. As it was with 3 adults and 4 kids living in a 3 bedroom house, it was getting cramped. All the Breuer's kids were boys, boys that were now 13, 11, 10 and 8. At first it hadn't been much of a problem, 16yo Katy had bunked in the 4 and 6 yo's room. But Katy had gotten older just like evryone else and one day Em realized that things needed to change.

That day was in May of the 4th year since the crash. Em was on her way up from the orchard after having checked on the peaches, when she heard Katy, through the bathroom window, talking to herself.

"Todd, wouldn't you like to taste my bare pussy?" "I sure would like it!" Katy said seductively while swishing the water, Em knew the swishing noise because she made it herself in the bath, it was Katy rinsing a razor in the bath water. Having become friends as Katy got older Em had mentioned to Katy about Todd liking bald pussy, had Katy seduced Todd? Em could feel herself getting mad, "That lil bitch, after all we've done for her!"

Em had started shaving "all over" years ago. Todd was definitely a guy that liked to eat his peaches, so to speak. He would always really get into it and before the crash would look like a glazed doughnut when he would look up from between Em's legs. As such he had talked her into keeping herself shaved down there. Em so enjoyed the orgasms she had from Todd's ministrations she had gladly agreed and had kept herself that way ever since. When the crash came she had quit shaving to save the razors, and Todd had a fit.

"I can't watch football on TV anymore, there's never gonna be beer or hot wings again no more movies or popcorn! The least I can have is a clean shaven and sweet smelling pussy to eat!" So Em had made sure to keep herself the way Todd wanted, after all, he was the man above all men that stood between her and the savage world, she intended to keep him happy. Not because he might leave, where would he go, but the crash had changed the way people thought about lots of things and the way Em thought was as hard as Todd worked, she would take great pains to give him any and all pleasures possible.

"Please Todd, can you kiss my pussy for me. I'm so lonely, I feel like I'll never have anyone for myself. Please Todd, you can even make me a Mommy too!" Katy said plaintively. "Em said you like bald pussy, would you like mine?"

Suddenly Em wasn't so sure about what to do. She stood there under the bathroom window listening to Katy finger herself, at least considering her breathing and moans, Em was pretty sure that was what Katy was doing.

Em hadn't thought about it that way. There were no boys Katy's age anywhere within miles, the lack of people this far out in the country had been what kept this family safe. Katy had grown from 16 to almost 21 years old with not a single kiss or hug or anything else that wasn't from "family." And Katy had definitely turned into a full grown woman. Em suddenly felt a deep heartache for the young girl and wondered what she could do to help while walking back into the house.

Finding the girl a boyfriend was fundamentally out of the question. Although Todd hadn't had to deal with any strangers in almost a year, what or who was "out there?" Not much was what, the Breuer's did keep in touch with 2 households of elderly neighbors a couple miles away and those neighbors had said that both towns nearby had been burned to the ground and there were ZERO people worthwhile near either town, nothing but cutthroats, drug addicts and rapists. Em involuntarily brought her hands to her throat at the thought of such people while looking out at the horizon. Em's oldest boy wasn't even a consideration, even though he had grown so much the last 4 years, he was still just barely a teenager. Todd was the only viable option. But could she share Todd with another woman? The very first thought that popped into her head was HELL NO! Todd was her man. Em decided to think on this for awhile as she started fixing another dinner of rabbit and pinto beans.

For the next several days Em watched Katy more closely around the house. She had always been really great with the boys, helping to mediate conflicts, kissing booboos, playing games with the two youngest boys, but she was also now sneaking off ever so often for little quiet moments here and there and coming back with red misty eyes, it was heart wrenching to see. Em also watched her around Todd, Em noticed that Katy definitely had that dreamy gaze when she was near Todd and even spied her once grinding herself down onto the corral fence while taking a break from helping Todd with the pigs but Katy never did anything that would cause Em to think she was trying to seduce Todd.

Em considered the differences between Katy and herself. Em was Irish to the bone, red hair, almost translucent skin and freckles everywhere. She had a figure. After baby boy number 2 her tits had really blossomed and boys 3 and 4 put the finishing touches on a fair rack that sagged not one little bit yet, and those tits sported nipples that got as hard as Chinese arithmetic and 1/2" long when she was horny. She also had nice round hips and a decent ass thanks also to her pregnancies, all on a 5'5" frame. The last 4 years of lean dinners and hard work had also trimmed whatever little extra weight she had ever had. Despite working so hard every day Todd would still try to get into Em's pants most every night.

Katy was simply gorgeous. She was 5'9" tall and had olive skin with jet black naturally curly hair that was down to the small of her back, a heart shaped ass with breathtaking hips curving up to a waspish waist and tits? Holy Molly! Katy had been going bra less for 3 years now as none of Ems bras would come close to fitting her and those nipples pointed straight to the heavens. Katy was so beautiful that she had even made Em horny on several occasions when Em had caught her dressing or had brushed past her in the hall or kitchen.

Hell, Em remembered that one time they had both had to help Todd with that pregnant cow whose calf has hung up. Em had wound up standing behind Katy with her arms wrapped around her, both of them holding the cow for Todd. Em was spooning the girl, the cow's pulling and their movements to keep hold causing Ems pussy to grind against Katy's ass, Em's face was in the crook of Katy's neck smelling her hair, her own hard nipples pressing into Katy's back. Em remembered now that Katy had turned her head and seemed to have nuzzled her ear and Em could swear she could remember hearing a small moan. Em had gotten so wound up that when Todd had come to bed that night she had practically attacked him.

Em finally decided, we'll just have to change this family a little bit, and if Todd doesn't want another wife, I'll have to love that girl up myself.

The question was how to get Todd past feeling like Katy's stepfather and into feeling Katy up. Em was pretty sure that if she didn't scare the hell out of Katy, that she would gladly go along.

Em wondered if Todd had noticed the hard young body traipsing around his house, it would be impossible not to. Em devised a plan and put it into motion that very afternoon.

When Todd come into the house from the garden that night he was rather stinky. As was his habit he only bathed once a week and was still 3 days from that bath. Em sidled up next to Katy and looked at Todd.

"Phew!, Todd, you stink!" Em exclaimed "The first day or so after your bath you smell kinda musky and sexy but right now you just stink!" Em said elbowing Katy in the ribs. Katy turned from the sink where she was peeling potatoes and nodded an agreement. "You need to go take a bath Todd, I'm wanting to get lucky tonight!" Em prodded.

Em heard a little sigh come from Katy as Todd walked towards the back of the house where he had added on a room with a stove and a bath for family bathing. The stove could heat the water and keep the room warm and the tub was on blocks so it could drain out of a hole in the wall.

As Todd was walking away Em steeled her resolve and turned towards Katy. "Katy? Sweetie." " I need to talk to you about something." Em said putting her hand on Katy's shoulder. Katy sort of cocked her hips and turned her torso towards Em, "Shoot, I'm all ears."

"Well," Em said "actually you're way more than all ears."

"Huh?"

"Katy dear, I just realized a few days ago that you've grown into quite a beautiful young woman." Em was rubbing Katy's shoulder and pulling at strands of her black hair.

For her part Katy's brow furrowed and she tried to get a fix on where this was going.

"I apologize, Katy, for not thinking about how lonely you might be here."

"Oh no! I love you and Todd and the boys Em!" Katy interjected.

Em shushed her and said, "It's ok, I heard you in the bathtub the other day talking about Todd"

Katy recoiled in horror and started to cry out, "I'm so sorry, so so so sorry!"

Em tried to sooth her, "It's OK, I promise it's OK!, sssshhhhh"

Katy started to calm down, "What do you mean it's OK?"

Em replied, "I realize that we are in a tough situation, there's only 1 decent man for, as far as we know, 100's of miles in any direction. Since there's only 1 man seems like there's only 1 solution and that's for us to share him."

"Oh, Em!" Katy cried out, "You don't have to, you can't do this! You two are married! You love each other!"

"Sweetie," Em purred, "Todd and I both love you too, and the way I see it, lots of folks have done this for years and made it work, why can't we?"

"Besides," said Em with a certain finality in her voice, "just look at you, you can't keep sleeping in my sons room in my threadbare nighties that have been too small for you for 2 years already!"

Em laid out her plan. Katy kept protesting but Em just shushed her and kept on going through the details which basically amounted to Em getting Todd so hot and horny that when Katy came in the room, he'd screw her or go crazy!