Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reardon1
Reardon1
361 Followers

"Mr. Allison, it's okay. I'm very grateful...and who could blame you for doing it?" I hesitated, weighing the words in my head before I spoke. "My mom's a beautiful woman. I'm sure when she offered her body for a bump in my grade, you really had no choice." I said it. I tried desperately to read his face without looking desperate.

"No, what? No, you're mistaken, Miss Shaw. That's not what happened."

I sat on the corner of his desk, my plaid skirt inching up a couple of inches in the process, revealing more of my milky white skin. "So, that wasn't you in your Explorer last week with my mom? I saw the whole thing, Mr. Allison."

"Miss Shaw, I..."

"It's okay," I interrupted, "why do you think I'm here at 4:30 the last day of the semester?"

"I don't know," he replied, honestly clueless as to my intentions.

"Ever since I watched you and my mom, I can't get it out of my head." I lifted my left leg and placed my foot on his chair in between his legs, exposing my inner thigh and giving him a peek at my white panties. "I was standing by the back entrance when you fucked her. My mom was bouncing up and down on your cock...and I was fucking myself with my fingers, wishing it was you inside me."

"Jesus, Miss Shaw, are you crazy? We could get in so much trouble. You could lose any chance of a scholarship. I could lose my job."

"Only if someone found out," I replied, "Are you going to tell anyone that you traded sex with a parent for a better grade for their kid, or had sex with that same student?" He didn't bother answering the obvious. "Me either." I hesitated, deciding my next move. "Do you want to see how I've been touching myself every night since that day I saw you with my mom? Do you want to see how I get myself off...thinking of you?" I opened my legs, fully exposing my white panties to him, then traced my slit lightly with my fingers. Fuck, I was already soaking wet. I was sure he could see how wet I was.

"Mr. Allison," I whispered as I leaned back on his desk, "I'm so wet for you." I slipped my hand under my panties and penetrated my slit with my middle finger. Mr. Allison was transfixed. "Oh, God," I sighed. I could see the resolve in his face start to wither away. He was going to break; it was only a matter of time. "Do you like watching me touch myself?"

"Yes," he whispered.

I was so hot for him, I was ready to offer him my whole body. I wanted him to take me like he took mom.

"I want to see your cock...please," I begged. At that moment, I was no longer in the driver's seat. I was a cock hungry slut - his cock hungry slut.

The look on Mr. Allison's face changed. He had made up his mind. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to his knees revealing a massive bulge in his boxer briefs. I think I started to salivate at the sight of it, and I dropped down to my knees under his desk, like I had imagined a hundred times. I kissed him through the fabric of his boxer briefs, feeling the heat of his skin and the hardness of his lust pressing against the cotton, aching to be released.

I hooked my fingers under the waistband and looked up at him. His eyelids were heavy, his nostrils flared, his jaw clenched. He was barely keeping it together and I wanted to make him lose it. I pulled his underwear down to his ankles and my heart caught in my throat as I drank in the sight of his cock - the same cock that had fucked my mother just a week ago was about to disappear down my throat; my clit throbbed just thinking about it. He was big - not freak porn star big, but longer than the couple of guys I'd been with and certainly much thicker. His balls hung low and invitingly.

I started at the base and licked my way up the underside of the shaft. He moaned softly as his cock twitched. I did it again, this time flicking my tongue at his little pee hole. I knew I was doing something right when he took in a sharp breath and whispered something unintelligible. It was when I took him in my hand that I realized how big his cock was - I was barely able to wrap my fingers around him. "I love your cock, Mr. Allison. Do you want me to put it in my mouth?"

He answered my question by taking a handful of my hair in his fist and pushing me down on him. God, I was so turned on. His girth filled my mouth as I took in half his length.

"Let me see your eyes," he said in a hoarse voice. "I want to see those pretty eyes when you suck me dick."

Instinctively, I reached between my legs to rub my clit as I looked up at his tortured face. Mr. Allison growled like an animal as he pushed his knees further apart, took my head in both of his hands and fucked my mouth. The feeling of being used by my teacher for his pleasure made me feel wicked and wet because it was me who made him act like this. I took away my other hand, which was grasping his cock, and brought it behind my back, giving him full reign to use me as his fuck toy. He was really getting into it, forcing me down on him so hard that I gagged on the head of his cock as it banged against the back of my throat. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. It made the sex I had previously with boys my own age seem lame in comparison. I was an inexperienced cocksucker but I was a quick study.

"That's so fucking hot," he whispered. He pulled me off him, leaned down and kissed me for the first time, his fists still holding a handful of my long, blond hair. I could taste the hunger and lust on his lips, and at that moment I would have done anything he wanted. He stood up and said, "Lick my balls." I leaned down and licked him tentatively at first, but then with more fervor as he urged me on. Getting into it, I took one of his big balls in my mouth, causing him to grunt his approval. I grasped his shaft and slowly stroked him as I sucked on his balls. "Yeah," he said, "that feels so good, Emily." It was the first time he said my name, and it made a chill go up my spine and a tingling sensation down between my legs.

"Take off your blouse," he ordered.

I quickly complied, fumbling with the buttons to my school uniform, and unhooking my bra. Mr. Allison stroked his cock as he watched me undress. I felt so naughty and vulnerable, I loved it.

"Wow," he said as he ran his fingers across my breasts, making my nipples hard from his touch. I was very proud of my tits. They weren't as big as my mom's, but they were a nice handful with big, sensitive nipples.

"You like them?" I asked, knowing the answer.

He nodded and smiled. "Beautiful. Now suck my dick."

Fuck, I loved the way he took control. I placed my hands on his hips for support and took him between my lips, swirling my tongue around the head.

"Fuck!" he hissed. "That's so good." He took my tits in his hands and played with the nipples, sending little shockwaves all over my body.

I continued to stroke him with my mouth, taking him as deep as I could every once in a while, causing me to gag. He seemed to get off on watching me choke on his length so I picked up the pace, letting him fuck my mouth again. He was so thick, I had a hard time imagining taking him in my pussy; but I was determined to do just that.

I pulled off him for a moment to catch my breath. "Did my mom suck your cock like this?" I honestly wanted to know.

"No," he replied. I don't know why exactly, but I smiled.

Mr. Allison leaned over me and placed his hands on his desk for support. "You're gonna make me come," he said in a hoarse voice. "Deeper," he ordered. I slowed down my pace just a little, but took him as deep as I could each time, finally getting to the point where my lips kissed the base of his thick shaft. My eyes were watering and my mouth was getting tired. He must have sensed this as he placed one hand on the back of my head and the other under my jaw and fucked my mouth like it was a pussy. It felt unbelievable to know that I could make the normally reserved and professional Mr. Allison lose control.

"God damn, your mouth is fucking perfect," he groaned. I could feel his manhood swell in my mouth; it got to be almost unbearable. "Fuuuuuck!" he groaned as he shot his load down my throat, holding me tight as he did. I'd never swallowed before; it was an amazing sensation. His cum was so hot and slippery, it just slid down my throat effortlessly. When he was done, I found myself wishing there was more. He let me go, and I fell back onto the floor like a used toy. My mouth ached but so did my pussy - I wanted him to fuck me so badly. Mr. Allison's cock was slackening and wet from being in my mouth. He wiped his brow, smiled, then without a word lifted me to my feet and kissed me so deeply I thought I would die right there.

"That was amazing, Emily," he said, letting out a huge breath. "I think it's your turn, what do you think?" he said with a wry smile.

Of course only having been with a couple of boys my age, I had no concept of the guy coming and there being anything further. I was elated to know that he wasn't done with me. "Yes, please," I said in a little girl's tone.

Mr. Allison smiled like he knew something I didn't, lifted me onto his desk, and pulled down my white panties in one quick motion. I let out a gasp, surprised by the violence of his action. He lifted my skirt out of the way revealing my completely bald pussy. (I had shaved that morning in the event I found myself in this position.)

He looked at me (my pussy, that is) with a look I'd never seen before - a mixture of lust and reverence. He wasted little time as he licked that spot where my legs meet my butt. God, it felt so wonderful, I got goosebumps all over my body. He pushed my knees apart and my legs wide - I was completely open to him. Mr. Allison paused, admiring me; I think I blushed. Then he licked me from that wonderful spot between my pussy and my asshole all the way up to my clit. I sighed my approval as he quickly did it again.

"Mmmmm," he cooed, "You taste yummy."

He spread my lips apart with his hot fingers; I felt so vulnerable and exposed. He lapped at my clit at an increasingly vigorous clip, and I wondered how long I'd last.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," I murmured. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar sensation brewing deep inside me. I tried not to think too much, but I realized that the only times I had ever come was by my hand. No one had ever brought me to orgasm. I felt like I was in a wave pool - floating as the waves crashed over me - each successive one hitting my body with greater and greater impact. I felt something slip between my wet lips and my back arched in response. The pressure against my contracting pussy sent me over the edge as the waves came crashing down on me more quickly and with great force. I think I yelled out because Mr. Allison's hand was over my mouth. I looked down, holding onto the edge of his desk, and watched as Mr. Allison continued to finger fuck me while licking my clit. I just kept coming as I lost control of my body momentarily, flailing my limbs like a rag doll.

Just as I started to come down from the incredible heights he had taken me, Mr. Allison grabbed me by the shoulders, stood me up and leaned me over his desk. I was momentarily confused, but when I realized what he was about to do, I almost got off again. Mr. Allison spread my legs to provide him better access. I felt his hardness at my entrance and I could hear him breathing. It seemed like an eternity, and I wondered if he was waiting for permission. I was about to grant it when he impaled me with his thick cock.

It's hard to explain in words how it felt to have Mr. Allison inside me. He was so much bigger than I had experienced before, I felt like I was full. I thought for sure there was no way I could take all of him, but as I felt his skin against mine, I knew I most certainly could. We stayed like that with his cock buried deep inside me.

"Fuck me, you're so tight," he grunted.

I felt so naughty, I said, "You like my pussy, Mr. Allison?"

"Fuck, yeah," he croaked.

"Fuck me, Mr. Allison. Bang that 18 year-old cunt." I was shocked by the vulgarity of the statement; shocked that it came from my mouth.

Mr. Allison did fuck me. He fucked me so good, I felt like his perfect little fuck doll. He spanked my little ass as he pounded my pussy, his cock hitting just the right spot. As he grabbed my hips and took me from behind like an animal, I came like I had never come - before or since. His rhythm wavered and before I knew what was happening, Mr. Allison had pulled out, spun me around, and let loose a massive load down my throat. I took him in my hands and coaxed every last ounce from him, completely draining him.

I was exhausted, sore, and disheveled - but I was happy, and already thinking of how I could see Mr. Allison again before I went away to college.

Reardon1
Reardon1
361 Followers
12