Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, that really was harsh. And I heard you gave the same grade to some of my friends, is that true?"

She nodded.

"Tisk tisk, your a bad teacher aren't you Ms McKlain?"

Again she nodded, eyes to the floor.

"So what are you here to do about it?"

"I'm...here to....apologize."

"Ok Ms McKlain, we'll let you try, now follow me."

Ms McKlain obediently followed Jamie into the main room with all the friends.

"Hey everybody, look whose here. The teach is very sorry about giving us that nasty grade on our exam and is here is personally apologize for it."

The group hollered and laughed as Ms McKlain's face started to turn red. Jamie then took the book from Ms McKlain and set it on the coffee table. Then she took the paddle and joined her friends on the couch. Now Ms McKlain stood at the center of the group.

"Before we can listen to your apology, you first need to dress more appropriately."

Blushing even more, Ms McKlain began unbuttoning her blouse to the snickers of her students. Soon she pulled it off to reveal her rather large bra covered breasts. Next she lowered her skirt down to her high heels and stepped out of them. There she stood, only in white bra and panties, hoping that this would be enough for her wicked student.

"Ms McKlain, your still not dressed appropriately for class."

With a sigh she reached back and undid the clasp of her bra and soon her bosoms hung free. Her pink nipples hardening to attention. Then she took hold of her panties and lowered them. I was very surprised to see a bald pussy as the strict, no-none sense teacher stood only in high heels before her rudest students.

The boys whistled and the girls snickered as Ms McKlain held her arms at her sides and head low.

"Ok Ms McKlain, its time for you to begin your apology."

Ms McKlain slowly walked over to Jamie and, to my amassment, laid herself over her knees. Jamie, paddle in hand and smile on her face brought the paddle down hard on Ms McKlain's exposed ass. Ms McKlain jerked her body and gave a slight shriek before announcing:

"One, I'm sorry Ms Jamie"

Then came another

"Two, I'm sorry Ms Jamie"

"Three, I'm sorry Ms Jamie"

"Four, I'm sorry Ms Jamie"

After ten brutal swats Ms McKlain ass was a nice rosy red as she squirmed on Jamie's knees. Then Ms McKlain rose, took the paddle from Jamie and walked to another one of her students, a girl named Tara. She handed Tara the paddle and, to my ever growing amazement, laid over her lap to.

"One, I'm sorry Ms Tara"

"Two, I'm sorry Ms Tara"

"Three, I'm sorry Ms Tara"

"Four, I'm sorry Ms Tara"

Every time Ms McKlain stood up, her ass was getting redder and redder. After the seventh and final student had paddle her, her ass was a horrible red. She was crying heavily and jumping up and down from the stinging pain, which caused her large breasts to jiggle and bounce obscenely.

Now Ms McKlain stood before Jamie, rubbing her tender ass as she held her head down. Jamie looked at her teacher, then jabbed two fingers into her pussy and began stroking. Ms McKlain squirmed but didn't resist. After a moment she couldn't stand any more and sank to her knees. Jamie continued to furiously jab her fingers into the teacher. Then sensing that the teacher was close to orgasm, pulled her fingers out. This caused Ms McKlain to whale in frustration.

"Oh what's the matter? Does the poor wittle teacher want more?"

Drenched in shame the teacher begged her student "Yes please, please, I need more, please put your fingers back in me."

"Back in where?"

"MY PUSSY! I need your fingers in my pussy!"

"Oh what a nasty little teacher we have here guys, she wants her own student to get her off. Well first she's going to get us off."

Jamie then inhaled some weed and blew into the teacher's face, before removing her own panties. Then Jamie grabbed her teacher's hair and roughly forced Ms McKlain's face into her now exposed crotch. Ms McKlain immediately went to work licking her student's pussy for all she was worth.

As Ms McKlain licked, the other students took their delights on her body in other ways. One girl took a large paper clip she had stolen from Ms McKlain's desk and attached it to her left nipple. Others had taken markers and were writing obscene comments all over her body like "slut", "bad teacher", "pussy licker", "failure". They even wrote two big F's, one on each tit. Another girl shoved an empty beer bottle into her ass.

When Jamie had orgasmed, Ms McKlain was passed to the next student, Tod. I could remember that he always was making rude sexual comments about his teacher behind her back, yet now here she was bobbing her head up and down his cock while the girl was still fucking her ass with the bottle.

Most of the other students had gone back to smoking weed and talking as they waited their turn with the teacher's mouth. Finally after all dicks and pussy's had been taken care of Ms McKlain crawled back over to Jamie and rested her head in her lap. Jamie stroked her head as she spoke:

"There there, that's a good girl. Your apology seems to be sincere. You've made your student's very happy. Now why don't you be a good little teacher a go change those nasty grades."

Ms McKlain nodded, then turned around towards the coffee table. Jamie gave her a quick slap on the butt and Ms McKlain crawled to the book on the table. That's when I realized what it was, it was her grade book. I continued to watch as Ms McKlain opened her book and, with a clip on her nipple and a beer bottle sticking out of her ass, began to change all the grades from F's to A's.

When the last grade had been changed, Jamie lifted her foot between her teacher's legs and rubbed her sneaker against her pussy. Soon Ms McKlain began rocking her hips back and forth over her student's dirty sneaker. She rocked faster and faster until she exploded in dirty pleasure. She collapsed on top of her grade book as she cried through her orgasm.

After a good 4 or 5 minutes of drinking and smoking weed Jamie told her teacher to turn around and lick the mess she made off her shoe. After cleaning Ms McKlain again knelt before Jamie. Jamie then stood and walked out of the room. A moment later she return with what looked like a dog collar and a leash. She clasped the collar around Ms McKlain's neck and attached the leash. The teacher's body was shaking as she kept her head down.

"Now Ms McKlain, everything you have done until now was an apology, and we have accepted it. However, you still need to be punished for being such a bad teacher, don't you Ms McKlain?"

Ms McKlain nodded as tears formed in her eyes. Jamie then cruelly removed the nipple clip and beer bottle from her ass, as well as her high heels. And with that Jamie began to lead her crawling teacher out the back door. The gang was now really getting riled up. As the Jamie opened the back door I could her the loud barking of the dog. My eyes widened as the realization of what was about to happen dawned on me. The last image I saw was Ms McKlain's ass wiggling out of the door before it closed.

I turned around and ran, ran as fast as I could. I couldn't bare to see what was going to happen. It was too much. I just ran and ran until I reached my house completely out of breath. I went to my room and collapsed on my bed. As I lay there, I realized that my cloths were sticking to my body from the sweat of running.

As I began to remove my cloths I noticed my panties were completely drenched. I couldn't deny it. What I had witnessed had really turned me on, even as perverted as it was. I began to remove the panties for a new pair but my fingers accidentally brushed against my clit and a low moan escaped my lips.

Suddenly all the images that I had seen within the past hour came flooding back. The sight of Ms McKlain getting paddled, of the words being written all over her body, of the beer bottle lodged in her ass, of the crude way she fucked Jamie's shoe, and finally of her reddened ass as she crawled out the back door.

My knees gave way and I collapsed to the floor as I furiously rubbed my fingers against my clit, cumming hard a few moments later to these images.

I awoke the next morning with my fingers in my pussy. I got dressed and went to school. The entire day all I could think of was last evening. What would it be like today in class. How would Ms McKlain compose her in front of the same students that degraded her.

My answer came as I entered Ms McKlain's class. Nothing. Not a thing was different. I was truly amazed at how normal Ms McKlain acted when she was back in class. She was back to being her strict demanding self again. Even when a few of the bad kids were talking too loud, she immediately told them to be quiet and they lowered their voices.

However I did notice that she wasn't sitting in her chair very much, as well as the high collared blouse she was wearing. I'm guessing the two large F's on her breasts didn't wash away yet.

It was then that I looked over to Jamie and saw that sinister smile looking back. I turned away in embarrassment. She knew I was there last night. She knew I saw almost everything. But why was she letting me see all this? Was she toying with me?

In any case, the next few days nothing special happened. Most of the work we did in class wasn't very hard, even Jamie and her dumb friends did well on them. Despite myself I was just begging for Jamie to get another bad grade. I wanted to see more. I know its horrible for me to wish this but I was so dame curious to see the teacher I once respected get humiliated some more. Especially when Ms McKlain was acting so tough in class.

So when Jamie got a "D" handed back to her the next week, I almost shrieked with joy. I was almost shaking with anticipation the rest of the day. Finally the last school bell rang and I made my way to Ms McKlain's room. Making sure everyone was gone I slipped in and hid under the desk.

Right on queue I heard Jamie and Ms McKlain coming into the room after a few minutes.

"But Jamie, you didn't even turn in the assignment. I thought I was being more than generous by giving you a 'D'."

"Ms McKlain, a bad grade is still a bad grade, and you gave me a bad grade did you not?"

"Yes I did but..."

"Ok Ms McKlain, your right. I have no reason to protest. I'll leave right now and keep the grade."

"No wait!"

"Yes?"

"I...I...your right."

"Right about what Ms McKlain?"

"You deserve a better grade."

"I see, you know what that means don't you teach?"

"Yes Ms Jamie."

Then I felt the desk move slightly as Ms McKlain must have been bending over it. Then the rustling of a skirt being lifted and panties being lowered. Then I heard the sound of a hand caressing bare skin as Jamie began tormenting Ms McKlain.

"You know Ms McKlain, you really are quite pathetic. Bending over your own desk while letting a female student half your age caress your bare ass. A student that couldn't care less about your class or your teachings."

I could here a low moan escape from the teacher.

"It reminds me of the first time this happened. I was sick and tired of all your shit and bad grades. I walked into your class after school ready for a headed argument. Imagine my surprise when you surrendered so quickly. I had always been warned that you were a tough bitch, but now your my bitch aren't you, your my little pet."

Another moan.

"Oh you resisted at first, trying to act all high and mighty, but I broke you soon enough. I remember your face the first time I told you you were going to be sticking that educated tongue inside my ass, all shocked. Now you can't get enough.

And your embarrassment when I showed my new pet off to my friends from class, it was priceless. You've made me a lot more popular Ms McKlain that's for sure. But you get what you wanted out of it as well. We both know how much you enjoy being humiliated by your worst students. Just look how wet you are right now, its pathetic. And your wiggling your ass just begging for punishment aren't you."

"yy..yes Ms Jamie"

[SLAP]

"Ahhh"

[SLAP] [SLAP] [SLAP]

"Ahhooooowwwweee"

"I mean I could work hard for my grades, but this is so much more fun isn't it Ms McKlain?" [SLAP]

"Ahhh yes Ms Jamie"

"Its a whole lot easier spanking my teachers ass instead of kissing it like some of your other students, like Amber for instance."

Did she just mention my name?

"Students like Amber work so hard to get those top marks, but I know this is how you prefer to give grades." [SLAP]

"Ohhhh"

"And what do you think of Amber?" [SLAP] "Do you believe she deserves the high grades that she gets?" [SLAP]

"Well, Amber is a very good student" [SLAP] "ahh, and she works very hard for her grades."

Finally, Ms McKlain is sticking up for me, her best student.

"Yeah, she's a regular teachers pet isn't she?"

[SLAP] "Ahhh!"

"Just like your my little pet aren't you?"

Well..hmmm [SLAP] ahhhh....yes [SLAP] YES! [SLAP] I'm your little pet!

And do pets deserve to be punished? [SLAP]

"Uh Huh!"

Where is this going?

"And since Amber is her teacher's pet, doesn't she deserve to get punished?" [SLAP]

"Yes Ms Jamie."

"So go ahead Ms McKlain, tell Amber how bad she's been."

"Amber, you've been a bad girl [SLAP] always turning in 'A' papers [SLAP] and being so smart [SLAP] and so well behaved [SLAP] and becoming your teacher's pet [SLAP]"

"And does she need to be punished for being such a bad little pet?" [SLAP]

"Yesssss!"

"Come on Amber, you heard Ms McKlain. You've been a bad little pet and need to be punished."

I was shocked. She couldn't really be meaning that I actually be punished...could she? She especially couldn't expect me to actually agree to being punished for getting good grades. I was expecting her to continue, to move on with her humiliation of our teacher. Yet all I could hear was my own ragged heavy breathing.

To my utter shock and surprise I found myself slowly rising from beneath the table. As I stood I could see Ms McKlain's shocked face, but worse Jamie's evil cocky smile. Instinctively I lowered my head. Why did I do that?

"Come little pet, join your teacher in her punishment."

Tears started to form as I walked to the front of the desk. Now I could see Ms McKlain's very very red exposed ass. That's when I felt Jamie's hand gentle push my back forward.

And there I was, lying over Ms McKlain's desk. Ms McKlain on the left, I on the right. The respected and in control teacher and her smartest dedicated student side by side, bent over the table, skirts up over our backs and panties at our ankles, and asses exposed to the cruel hand of the rudest student.

[SLAP]

The End!

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to my address. Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2002 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

12