Making the Grade Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

"I don't know," groaned Kristin.

"You don't know?" pressed Tracey. "I think he'd feel like he raised a little lesbian slut. That's what he'd think. I think you want to be my little angel now don't you sweetie? You want to be my little dark angel?" Tracey asked.

"So you really want to give yourself to me? You want me to teach you to be the perfect little lesbian dyke? To submit to me totally... to do my bidding whatever it is? That's what you want?" Tracey continued as she pushed her foot in and out of Kristin's hot box.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," Kristin moaned as she grabbed the professor's foot and guided it in and out of her burning cunt. Pulling it in deeper, fucking herself with it as if it were a cock. Kristin was as turned on as she had ever been. Never had she felt so dirty and slutty as she lay on the professor's floor allowing herself to be fucked in such a manner

Within moments Kristen felt an orgasm building deep within her womb as her body convulsed like it had never before. Her breasts heaved as she thrashed about cumming hard until she collapsed spent on the floor.

Tracey removed her foot from the coed's wet pussy with a smile across her face. She knew that another straight girl had been turned. She would never again be the same.

Kristin slowly opened her eyes to see her beautiful professor looking down at her appreciatively. She pulled herself up and then kneeling kissed Tracey's foot still soaked in her pussy juice planting kisses on the top of her foot, then her toes. Reaching over she picked up the high heel and gently placed it on the professor's sleek foot and then in one last gesture kissed the shoe showing her absolute submission to her new mistress.

"Do you have a car on campus," Tracey asked.

"Yes mam," Kristin replied, still kneeling naked before her professor.

"Good, this is my address. I live outside the city. Rather secluded but you can use a Garmin if you have it or Google. Be there at 7 tonight," Tracey added as she turned and went back to her chair watching the girl rise and dress, taking the address that Tracey had scribbled on the sheet of paper.

Kristin looked over at her professor one last time before she headed out the door. She tried not to look over at the graduate student who glanced over at her as she made her hasty exit out of the office. Kristin was well aware that the student had likely heard the noises which emanated from the professor's office. Fully aware of what had just transpired within the confines of the room.

She had arrived at Professor Wilson's office unsure of what lay in store. Now she was quite confident she knew. Soon she would be the professor's submissive slut. She would do what was asked of her, no matter what she was directed to do. It was what Kristen had asked for -- what she wanted. She wanted to experience what it was like to submit to a strong willed lesbian -- and now she had. Only that was just the beginning.

Chapter 2

Kristin was beginning to think she had driven too far when she saw the numbers on the mailbox. Rather indistinct sitting at the end of a drive as she made the right turn driving down a winding dirt road, lined with tall green pines on both sides. It was much more secluded than she had imagined until the trees broke and a beautiful two story home came into view. It was simply spectacular.

Kristin parked in the drive, just outside a garage, and rang the doorbell. She had butterflies in her stomach as she waited in the dim light on the doorstep. Tracey Wilson looked much different dressed in a pair of beige slacks and a casual shirt than the professional dresses and suits she wore in class.

She wore no makeup, lipstick, and her soft black hair hung on both side of her face. Tracey was barefoot holding a glass of wine as she answered the door with a smile. "I hope you had no problems finding the place. Please, come on in," Tracey motioned with her glass as Kristin stepped through the threshold and took in the magnificence of the home.

"Wow, this is really nice," Kristen sighed with awe.

"Yes, I saw the plans in a magazine and added my own touch," she smiled.

"Do professors make that... I'm sorry. That's rather rude of me," Kristin caught herself.

"No, that's fine. I'm sure some do but my grandmother was fairly wealthy and left me a substantial trust fund. The only condition was I was to become an educator like herself. But that's really what I wanted to be anyway so it all worked out," Tracey added.

Kristen was surveying the tastefully decorated room, adorned with paintings and beautiful antique furniture.

"I was just enjoying a glass of wine. I'd offer you one but I'm not sure you're of age are you," Tracey queried.

"Are you concerned you might add to my delinquency?" Kristen teased back with a smile.

Tracey realized how ridiculous that sounded. "No, I guess not. Would you like a glass? It's a devilish cabernet."

"I would love it," Kristen responded as she continued to take in the opulent surroundings.

They both enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine as they sat on a leather sofa talking like old friends as Kristen shared her background, her family, and most importantly her social life on campus. While Tracey was selective in sharing her information, she spoke of some intimate details of her life as well.

"Step over here. I want to show you something," Tracey directed as they walked over to a computer monitor sitting atop what seemed to be an antique oak table. Tracey tapped a few strokes on the keyboard and a video loaded. It was video she had taken earlier that day in her office, "That's me!" Kristin shot out.

"Yes sweets. I took it from my IPhone. Just a precautionary measure. I know you said you could be trusted but I have a tad more on the line than you do."

"What are you going to do with that," Kristin questioned as she watched the video of her kneeling on the floor, playing with her tits, stroking her own pussy."

"Nothing dear, absolutely nothing," Tracey assured her. "It's merely insurance that you keep your word. Of course, were you to spread stories to others which might get back to the administration, well first off its my word against yours but more importantly this video might one day end up on the Internet," Tracey warned.

Kristen looked up at her teacher. A look of shock, until Tracey broke her stare. "Look, this is my favorite part." It was video of Kristen licking Tracey's pussy. There was no sound but the look on Kristen's face on the video was pure lust.

"You really liked eating my pussy didn't you Angel?" she remarked. "Look, don't worry. This won't go anywhere. As a matter of fact, you might want a copy of you licking your first pussy for yourself. For your collection baby," Tracey said with a smile.

Tracey hit a key and escaped from the video as the screen returned to its desktop icons. Kristen was pondering what she had just seen. It had never occurred to her to reveal to anyone what she was doing with the professor.

"I guess you know now that I'm very intrigued with your proposition," Tracey began. "However, like I said in my office, you must earn your grades. But I am prepared to assist you with one of my graduate students. Provided you are sincere in your studies, I will ensure you get the proper instruction to do well. You might even do much better than you anticipated," she acknowledged.

"You have two more exams with the ability to drop your lowest score. The exam at the end of the semester will count 30% of your final grade. It's possible you could still make a 'B' in my class," Tracey acknowledged.

"Are you sure you are willing to totally submit to me my love?" Tracey questioned the young blonde who stood before her.

"Yes mam, I am. I want that," Kristin affirmed.

"Very well, then I want you to disrobe," Tracey directed.

Kristin had worn a pair of blue jeans and a white top as she slid off her shoes and removed a pair of tennis socks she had on. She pulled her top off revealing that she was braless. She eased down a yellow thong revealing her bare pussy.

Tracey looked on very appreciatively as she began, "In class I am the professor but here in my home I will be your mistress and you will refer to me as such. You will spend quite a bit of time here and unless I direct otherwise, you will always be nude in my presence so that I can gaze upon your treasures. You will park your car in the garage. There you will undress and enter my home naked."

Tracey continued, "As I stated earlier I will assign Leah to you. She is a gorgeous little grad student. I think you will like her immensely. I know she will enjoy you. Leah will help you with your studies but she will also be your mistress. You will obey her without question just as you will do everything I ask of you."

The older professor walked around Kristen, standing in the center of her living room in her naked glory. "You are so beautiful," Tracey gushed. "So how many boys have you been with?" she asked.

"I'm not certain," Kristen answered back.

"Five, ten?" Tracey asked while trailing her fingers on Kristen's bare shoulders.

"More than ten but I'm not sure," Kristen remarked.

"Oh, fifteen..." she paused before countering, "Twenty?"

"I'm not certain mistress," Kristen acknowledged.

"My, you are the little slut. No idea how many guys you've been with. So you like having all those dicks filling your pussy," Tracey teased, her right hand now gently touching the coed's pussy, gently grazing the outer folds causing Kristen to shudder.

"Yes mam, I love it. I love having sex," she acknowledged.

"And you like sucking these boys off? You like sucking their dicks?" she taunted as her fingers trailed over Kristen's lips as they pushed in, having Kristen take her finger, sucking it.

"I suppose you swallow their cum like the good little slut?" Tracey went on.

"Yes mam, I do. I swallow their loads when they don't cum in my pussy," she responded.

"I take it you're on the pill?" Tracey asked.

"Yes mam," Kristin affirmed.

"I see," Tracey shook her head as her fingers now trailed over Kristen's firm ass. "And do we do anal? Of course you do. That's a silly question. A slut like you probably loves doing anal."

Kristen just nodded her head in silent assent.

"Well, we now have new rules angel. This pussy, she touched her there for emphasis, "belongs to me. Your mouth, your ass...your body. It belongs solely to me. There will be no more dicks in my pussy. Do we understand? A slut like you needs lots of sex and I'll make sure you have plenty of pussy to eat and cock for that hot cunt of yours," Tracey said sternly.

"You wanted to be my little slut. Well, you are now, my little lesbian slut. I intend to whore you out to some of my friends who love to fuck straight little girls like you. Of course we know you're not as straight as you pretend to be. You're more than curious. You loved eating my pussy and in a few minutes I'm going to fuck that little hot cunt of yours," Tracey informed her.

Tracey walked behind Kristen and pulled her hair down. Standing a good four inches taller, the older woman flicked her tongue across the coed's mouth. Darting it back and forth, teasing the girl. Kristen wanted to kiss her. She wanted to take the professor's tongue into her mouth, she desired to be kissed but the older woman simply toyed with her, sensing the young girl wanted it so much.

Finally she closed her mouth over Kristen's and kissed her long, passionately, their tongues trading places in each other's mouth. Kristen wanted this. She had fantasized kissing her teacher so many times in class. While Kristen had never had sex with a woman before today, she had as a teen practiced kissing with a girlfriend. But this was different. She felt the familiar burning in her vagina, a feeling which rushed through her body as she allowed the woman to embrace her.

Tracey broke the kiss and saw Kristin slowly open her eyes. Kristin's eyes searched the older woman's face, yielding, ready.

"I will bring out feelings in you, you never knew existed. The next few months you will discover a new Kristen. I ask only that you devote yourself to me. You will submit yourself totally and unquestionably. Unlike your girlfriends who prefer to be bisexual, you will focus your passions on females. Give yourself totally to myself and the women I choose for you," Tracey added as she rubbed Kristin's long blonde hair through her fingers.

"If I hear one time there has been a boy, and I'll know, we're done," Tracey stated looking directly in Kristin's eyes.

"Your body belongs to me. You will please me and do whatever I ask, do you understand?" Tracey stated.

"Yes mistress," Kristin affirmed.

"Very well, come with me and we will begin your lessons," Tracey instructed as she took the blonde by the hand and led her through the kitchen and then down steps. Walking the flight of steps, Kristin saw what appeared to be a den or rec room. Only it was unfinished with a concrete floor. She noticed hooks and ropes hanging from the ceiling and quite a variety of sex implements on the wall -- whips, handcuffs, and leather harnesses.

The concrete was cold on her bare feet as Tracey led her to a table where she took leather straps and buckled them to Kristen's wrists and then to her ankles. It was then she noticed steel hoops in the floor positioned under the ropes.

Tracey hooked her ankles at each of the hoops using a clasp, spreading her legs about two feet apart. Then Tracey took each rope and ran it to the wrist restraint and pulling it raised her arms over her head and to the side. Kristin was now tied and restrained in an "X" formation as her breasts rose up and down betraying her nervousness.

Tracey only smiled as she retreated behind her and then moments later emerged with a leather collar. It was black with silver studs and a hoop in the center. Tracey reached around and fastened it around the girl's neck securing it in place.

"You will wear this at all times in my presence as a reminder you are my slut. That you belong to me. That you have given yourself totally to me," Tracey reminded her. "I will keep it in the garage and you will wear it when you have disrobed and enter my house."

Tracey walked over to the side of the room, just out of sight of Kristin and returned with what appeared to be a short whip. She would later come to know it as a flogger. It was 22" of leather with a small hoop at the end. Tracey set it on the table along with other items she retrieved from just out of Kristin's sight.

The professor checked the ropes affirming they were taut as she ran her hands over the naked coed's frame and then down to her ass. "You have such a nice ass angel. Such a pretty ass. I'm really looking forward to fucking it and your delicious pussy but first things first. So you like a little cock in you ass baby? You like being a dirty girl?"

Kristin nodded her head knowing that was the response Tracey wanted. "Yes, because you're such as slut. Well we're going to fuck you but first we must stretch out that hole a little bit. No more little dick for you. We're going to make sure you have some cock, lesbian cock." Standing behind Kristin, Tracey reached around the blonde and held up a flesh colored anal plug in front of her.

"You know what this is baby? It's a plug for your pretty ass. To stretch out that little hole for your mistress," Tracey hissed in Kristin's ear.

Kristin felt Tracey pull apart her ass cheeks and felt the cool liquid lube drop on her backside as it ran down her crack. Tracey rubbed it into her asshole, and soon she felt the probing head of the plug slide easily into her ass, stretching, deeper, until the plug was secure and her ass closed over the bulb.

"Nice, very nice," Tracey commented as she moved in front of Kristen. "You've got really pretty breasts angel and I really love your hard nipples. You have really dark features," Tracey commented as she rubbed her hand gently over Kristin's breast and pulled on her nipple.

"My mother is Columbian. Part Columbian, that's where I get my dark skin from," Kristin informed her.

"Its pretty. I love your skin tone and your lovely brown eyes, and your hair is so soft," Tracey added. "I especially love these dark nipples. I noticed them in class. I could see them under your shirt, but then you knew that," Tracey added as she rolled a hard nipple between her finger and thumb causing Kristen to wince.

"Pain... there's such a fine line between pleasure and pain. We're going to explore that tonight," Tracey informed her captive. "First, we're going to play with these a little. I love long nipples on a woman. We're going to train yours a bit. Perhaps add just a little length to them," Tracey said as she took what appeared to be a bulb squeezed the air out of it and then placed one end on Kristin's nipple. Letting go, the vacuum pulled Kristin's nipple into the bulb. Likewise, she placed a suction on the other nipple.

"This will make your cute little nipples really sensitive," Tracey informed her. "You know a few of my students have theirs pierced. I couldn't help but notice your little belly button is pierced. You ever thought about doing these?" Tracey asked as she lifted one of the breasts up.

"I haven't thought about it mistress," Kristen answered back.

"You certainly have the nips for it, nice and long," she added. Perhaps we'll have it done. I may have you pierced. Would you like that?" the professor asked.

"If you like mistress," Kristin responded eliciting a smile from Tracey.

Tracey was not yet done as she took a little vibrator called a bullet and slid it into Kristin's opening. The bullet was connected to a wire leading to a control which she placed on the table and set to medium.

"There, now I'm going to change. You stay here and I'll be right back," Tracey quipped as she headed back up the steps leaving the young coed restrained with a device in her pussy, ass and suction cups attached to each nipple.

After several minutes, Kristin's body began to feel on fire. The intensity of the vibrator having Tracey's desired affect on her pussy. Then she heard the door open at the top of the steps as the sound of heels met each wooden step. What she saw next shook her to her very core.

Tracey returned wearing a black leather corset and for the first time both her ample breasts and pussy were on full view. The corset pushed her gorgeous breasts up and Kristin starred at the large pink nipples capped off by two very prominent and erect nipples.

Tracey's pussy was trimmed but the black bush evident which framed her cunt lips. Tracey wore knee high leather boots which flared at the knees, folding over with what appeared to be three inch heels. Tracey's jet black hair was pulled back in a pony tail accentuating her lovely face. Kristen thought she was the sexiest woman she had ever seen as she made her way down and then stood before her new lover.

"How do you feel sweets? You ready to play?" Tracey asked as she removed the flogger from the table. "You've been a really bad girl haven't you angel? Out partying, fucking when you should have been back at the dorm studying," she added and then let the flogger smack against Kristen's soft ass cheeks causing the young girl to yelp.

"Go ahead angel, cry. Let it out," Tracey said as she let the leather talons again land across her shapely ass. Tracey didn't hit her hard but the leather tassels still bit into the soft flesh.

"This pussy's been bad too hasn't it. Letting all those boys fuck it," Tracey let the soft leather strands slap ever so lightly against her bare pussy lips. Even though it wasn't a hard blow, it still stung causing her to push back, but restrained by the ankle bracelets below which held her fast.

"It's important you learn discipline baby. We don't allow dicks in your pussy anymore. It's reserved for lesbian cock," she reminded her before the flogger found its mark again causing Kristin to shriek, tears rolling down her face.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers