Making the MILF List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

"Don't tell us who you fuck. Keep it secret till you have your mother on her back. Then we can figure out how to proceed." Brent said.

"Do we need to sign something?" Sammy asked.

Everyone shook their heads. "No. We have to trust each other." Landon said. "We have to agree that our objective, the end game is for the five of us to fuck each mother all at the same time. I want them all to be air tight several times." He looked around at us. Landon had black hair which he kept long. "Mouth, cunt, ass. Our objective is for all of our mothers to give every hole up. At the same time. Then we can take them all at once. A MILF orgy!"

I shook my head. "Landon, if you are pissed at your mom, you should not be taking it out on ours." He always got carried away with his plans. Without us, he would have tried flying off the top of his uncle's department store when we were ten. We talked him out of it but it took us all, tag teaming him till he got off the ledge and we went and ate hot dogs.

He shook his head. "Think about it. They are what 35, 40 years old? They are entering the time of boredom when a marriage falls apart. If our fathers get involved—sorry, Sonny—then we have to have some bimbos to hand to the old man to keep him quiet and content. It'll keep things balanced. We'll all have access to five of the most beautiful women in the area!"

"We are getting ahead of ourselves. Sonny, you go after one of our moms." Brent was often the voice of reason, not that I did not try I just was not as good at it as he was. "If you succeed, see if you can work it into a seduction of your mother. When you do, get us all together and let us know that it is open season on the MILFs we all know and love. Everyone agree?" Brent asked.

Everyone nodded. That is how the MILF list began. It began with our own mothers. Later, guys would want to join but only if they had a MILF to contribute to the list and we could give them a mother or two for their very own. But it all started with me. I had to fuck my mother.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers
12