Making the MILF List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

"How do I know? I know you are friends with my mom. She will freak if she knew I was boning someone." I actually blushed then. I felt my face get hot.

Mrs. Wills face softened. "Yes, I am her friend and parents do need to rely on their friends to help them keep up with the children. But I would never tell her this. It is private." She was almost grinning. "Did you like it? Was she any good?"

I buried my face in my hands. "Don't talk like that!" I nearly shouted.

"Why not?" Mrs. Wills asked.

"Because of all my mom's friends, I would rather it would have happened with you than anyone else." Now my face flamed and though I felt the surge of adrenaline and the slight quivering in my body, I felt clear headed, knowing what to say next, what to do. It was all perfectly clear in my head.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Wills spluttered. "What did you say?"

I shrugged before looking up. "Nothing. Nothing. Listen, you cannot tell but I know you will. If you do, I will say you fucked me." I spoke desperately, wildly. To my surprise, she did not look shocked. "You have to promise not to tell anyone about Kyla and me!"

"You tell me what you said first." She said. "Then we can discuss matters."

I stared at her. My cock got hard. Mrs. Wills was beautiful with pure blond hair and a perfect pale face, blond eye brows and glittering green eyes. He had a long neck, graceful and porcelain white. "I, a," I began. "I said that I wish it was you I was fucking." I said softly, almost too soft to hear.

Mrs. Wills nodded, a sort of secret smile which came and went. "You dare to suggest you would fuck me?" She said.

I goggled because I had never heard her say 'fuck' in a sentence before. Her head did not explode when she said it which sort of surprised me.

"Well?" Her face got stern.

I shrugged and nodded. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world." I said. "You are so sexy, of course I want to fuck you!"

Mrs. Wills stared at me, but she was not seeing me. "Tell me about it. Tell me everything." She whispered.

"What?" I could not believe what I was hearing.

"I want you to describe it. You know, what you did to her, to Mrs. Clark, to Kyla."

"I fucked her. She sucked my cock." I said quietly.

Mrs. Wills shook her head. "No. Tell me everything. All the details. I want to hear you describe it, the whole story. You tell me and I will keep your secret safe."

For a moment I was frightened then horrendously excited. If I did as she asked, she would fuck me but my cock had just been up Mrs. Clark's ass. I told her that. I had to wash it before I fucked her. No, I could not fuck her! Not now. Much as I wanted to. I had to think long term!

"Well?" Mrs. Wills demanded.

I shrugged and did as she asked. I described Kyla sucking my cock, Kyla on the kitchen table and leaving her there. I told about returning to her house, Kyla inviting me into her house, Kyla on her back on the bed, I did not mention it was Landon's. Then I described taking Mrs. Clark in the dressing room, finding her naked, Kyla sucking my cock, fucking her, coming in her and then finally my cock in her ass and how much she came with my cock in her ass. "Then I came out and there you were." I stopped.

Mrs. Wills nodded with a loud sigh, her eyes glittered. "Fine. I will keep your secret and I know how to make sure of it. I will kiss you. If I tell, you tell. Even." The diffident woman was gone. Vanished. This was the woman capable of fucking her brothers. She stood up. "Come kiss me. Kiss me like you kissed Kyla Clark."

For a moment I was stunned, mostly because this was my plan all along. But not here. "Not here." I said. "Outside. I don't want to come in the house and think of your lips all the time. Chris will think I am getting hard because of him." I stood up, showing her my dirty erection.

She regarded the front of my pants for a moment, before nodding. "You are right. It would never do for you to get hard every time you walk into my house."

I think we both knew if I kissed her there and then she would get dirty fucked. She wavered for a moment but stood up. I took her by the hand and pulled her to the patio doors. I opened them and pulled her out onto the patio, insuring she stood with her back to the Kingston's deck. I could see Anne there and she stopped working when she saw us. I took Mrs. Wills by the shoulders and kissed her, hard. Her lips were plush and soft. I pulled back. Mrs. Wills moved a hand to the back of my neck and pulled my head down, pressing her lips to mine and this time her mouth opened and her tongue greeted me. My hands went to her hips and then one slipped up to a breast and the other around to cup her perfect ass. She moaned into my mouth and thrust her hips at me. I squeezed her ample breast, her huge breast for it filled my hand and more. She moaned into my mouth. In the midst of this sexy clinch I opened my eyes and could barely see Anne Kingston staring down at us. My sunglasses hid my eyes. Anne Kingston loved secrets and having them but more than anything, Mom always said the woman loved telling secrets. Everything was set.

I broke the kiss. "Okay. Okay. I have to go."

Mrs. Wills stared at me.

I pulled her inside. "No telling." I said and placed a hand on her breast and squeezed. She squeaked but I was gone too quickly for her to object to having my hand on her body. I left her, standing, red faced and panting in the middle of her living room, just like I planned.

Perhaps I could have had her then. I do not know but I was playing the long game. I knew it would take some time but I was content to wait. The guys, however, were not.

I got together to shoot some hoops over at Sammy's and after a few games of 2 on 2 with one watching, we got beers and sat around bullshitting. In the midst of this, Langdon looked directly at me and said, "We are getting impatient. Have you fucked your mom, yet?"

I stared at him and then grinned. "I am getting close." I said. "Give me some time."

"You have had plenty of time," Sammy said. "I am getting nothing and I keep dreaming of being balls deep in . . . . " He stopped and looked around at the rest of us. Nothing he could think of would come out right so he said nothing more, he just grinned.

"Well, whatever. Sonny, you have a month. Then this is over and you consign us back to the unfriendly waters fishing for pussy in the usual ways." Brent said. "We cannot be thinking about fucking our mothers forever. We either do it or give it up. Thirty days. You hear?"

I did not like his tone but since I felt I was close, I just shrugged. If I failed, I failed. I always went first because usually when they sent me out to do something everyone else was too chicken to try, I did it and did it pretty well. I thought maybe I should at least go fuck his mom before I lost out with mine. It sounded like a good idea but I did not get the chance. That came later. For now I was waiting to see if my plan worked. The clock ticked and I waited, watching my mother closely to see a change in her manner towards me but found nothing to speak of. Then it happened, not like I thought but close enough. I thought Mrs. Kingston would be whispering to everyone and Mrs. Wills will hear. She would have to bring it to my mom before Mom heard it from someone else. Then she would tell about Kyla Clark and my cock and Mom would have to sit me down for 'a talk'. I had some of it right but not all.

That Friday my sisters all went out early before I got home. I arrived to find Mom alone in the gloom of early evening, sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine. I opened the fridge and got out a beer. I closed the door before I noticed her.

"Holy shit, mom, I almost dropped my beer. What are you doing in the dark?"

"Drinking wine." She said, her voice was slurred. "Put the beer back and help me finish this bottle."

I did. I sat down at the table and noticed her attire for the first time. She was dressed for bed. It was a sexy outfit in blue with gold highlights which accented her pale white skin and coal black hair. I felt my pulse quicken, thinking perhaps my patience had paid off. I poured wine in my glass and sipped some. "So? What's up, mom? Why are you sitting her drinking by yourself in the dark?"

Mother sipped from the wine glass and set it down. It clinked on the table top, rattling a bit for her hand was unsteady. "I need to talk to you?"

Here it comes, I thought. "Where are the girls?"

"Out, all gone for the weekend. Aren't you going to ask me what I want to talk to you about?"

I stared into my wine, searching for a reply. Though I anticipated this confrontation, I did not have a script to work from. All I wanted was for the subject to come up and it was about to. Despite that, I struggled for words, mostly because I could not know what she knew or suspected and I did not want to spill the beans before it was time. "No, mother. I presume you will tell me when you are ready. I think you have had a lot of wine."

"Second bottle. But did not drink the first by myself." She slurred. "Want to guess who helped me?"

I didn't want to guess so I sipped and stared, avoiding her steady, though bleary gaze.

"Laura Wills. Mrs. Wills came to see me. But no, that is not right. I called her and she came right over. Brought wine. Made me drink some, a lot. Do you know why?"

I shook my head.

"I'll tell you why." My mother was a woman who became positively voluble once she had enough wine, but curiously, she always made sense. You just had to listen closely because she slurred her words badly soon after the wine was opened but she did not get bleary drunk till long afterwards. Her lips lost their skill but her mind remained sharp. Her kids had learned that early, mom could not be taken advantage of just because she sounded drunk. She had to be drunk and that was notoriously difficult to determine before it was too late.

Mom found her voice. "I'll tell you why." Repeating herself was one possible positive sign that she was around the bend from being able to remember what happened. I sort of hated that because I could not see myself fucking her while she was drunk and helpless, unless she asked. Still and again, I waited. "Laura says you kissed her." Mother stopped to pour more wine, emptying the bottle and then she looked askance at me till I got another bottle of white from the fridge, opened and set it on the table. "I saw Mrs. Kingston at the store this morning. Do you know what she told me? She said she caught you kissing Laura Wills on their deck and you had your hand clearly on her ass. You kissed her for a long time and with tongue and everything. Anne told me that, all that. Just like that."

Mother was drunk. I would have bet on it. But I could not tell for sure. I kept silent.

"I called Laura when I got home. Anne insisted that we have coffee after leaving the store and though everyone knows she is a horrible gossip, I finally relented and went to have coffee. That is when she told me. So I called Laura when I got home. I was furious. I think I scared her. Anne thinks you fucked her. I think she was jealous, the little tramp. Anne would fuck you, I know! She came right over, I mean Laura, and told me that she would not talk to me till I calmed down and wine would help so that is why that bottle is empty. Number two. I drank most of the first. Laura talked.

"She said you professed love for her but that you were tangled up with Kyla Clark. Is that true?"

I wanted to say 'what part' just to dodge a little but thought better of it. "Sort of."

"Sort of? Sort of! What does that mean?" Mom drank and the wine seemed to clear her mind, curiously. "Is it true you slept with Kyla Clark?"

"Yes." I nodded.

Mom nodded emphatically. "Good, that woman has needed a good shagging for ages. What about Laura? Did you profess love to her?"

I thought back. What did I say? Finally I shook my head. "No."

"Ahhh. What did you say exactly?"

"That of all the women in the neighborhood, she was the one I wanted to . . . to . . . take to bed."

"Fuck." Mom said at the same time I said 'take to bed' which changed the tone of the conversation considerably. She continued when I was done. "So? You said that your dream was to fuck Laura Wills? You said that to her face?"

"No. No, I never said that to her. Not really, well, not till she insisted. I said that I wished it had been her rather than Kyla, er, Mrs. Clark."

"Kyla, is it?"

I knew that would get me in trouble eventually, skipping to Kyla rather than keeping it 'Mrs. Clark', if I was in trouble. I still could not tell but this was my mother and I still had vestiges of her judgments affecting me. I was guilty of something after all and I was all about insuring she did not find out what it was till I was cock deep in her voluptuous pussy. Thinking that, I did feel guilty! But I still thought it and got hard because of the thought itself.

"You call her Kyla?" She did not wait to get an answer but drank and then continued. "Laura confessed everything, how she promised not to tell me anything about you and her, or Kyla."

"What do you mean, me and Mrs. Wills?" I was puzzled.

"She said you were going to come back and take her in the night, right in her own bed. She said you would slip into the quiet house and steal up to the bedroom and put a hand over her mouth and tear off her clothes and gag and tie her up and strip and do her." Mom gulped more wine and laughed. "Fuck her, I mean. Oh! No, wait. That is what she said she wanted! Not what you said. She said that to me, you did not say that to her. Sorry. Sorry! Sorry. So, now you know you can have her anytime you like." She stopped and leaned forward, squinting at me. "Did you do her?" I shook my head. "Do you want her?" Mom asked, "Because if you do, this weekend is the perfect time. The girls are gone and Tony and Chris are out camping. Now is the time. The iron is hot, or Laura is hot, anyway." Mom laughed uproariously then and guzzled more wine. "Listen, we have a problem. If you fuck Laura, I'll know about and I do not want to be in a position to know that about you two. And what about Kyla?"

I felt smug but kept it off my face. Kyla would soon have all the cock she craved and likely more. All our loving MILFs would. "What about Kyla?" I responded.

Mom shook her head. "I do not want to know. Laura is enough for now. Listen, I made a deal with Laura. She comes here, fucks you right in your own room. That way I know all about it. If I make a stink, she makes a bigger one by insisting that I knew and approved. Everyone is safe from recriminations." Mom spoke that last word perfectly which called into doubt her actual degree of drunkenness since drunklish does not come and go like that, usually. That warm, comfortable feeling of having a plan working perfectly changed in that instant to a niggling dread that I was missing something and was charging off a very high, very steep cliff with a rocky landing. Yes, I got insecure. I reached around and found nothing under me so I felt I had no choice but to forge forward. I guess I actually charged off the cliff when I fucked Kyla the first time. So what does it matter how far off I charge?

"No, mom. Just knowing is not enough. I'll fuck her but you have to watch. You have to be there. You have to watch me fuck her." My voice was rock steady though my right leg was jiggering like mad under the table. This was the last step before I got what I was after, what the five of us needed. If this worked, the rest was just details.

Mom had been about to take more wine but the glass stopped before it arrived at her lips and she stared at me over the half-full goblet. "Excuse me?" She said. "What did you just say?"

"I said that you have to be in the room, watching us. We will fuck for you, with you in the room. Otherwise, it is not balanced, not even and you can slip free of the gag order whenever you like. We cannot have that. Laura and I belong together but it has been impossible to make it happen. I could not see how to do it without hurting someone, you, her, her family, me. But now, now we have no choice. We have to do it. And you have to be there watching. Watching makes you just as guilty and in fact, if this all comes out, who will believe you just watched?"

"Oh my dear baby," mom began, but I interrupted.

"I am not your baby any longer, mother. I am a man and you are trying to get involved in my sex life. Well, if you insist you will be and now you are. I have little choice it seems but you cannot just linger on the fringes. You have to watch while I take the clothes off your friend's beautiful body and lay her on your bed and fuck her." There, I said it. The gauntlet was down, the die was cast and the matter would be settled, one way or another and right now. For a minute, Mom stared at me then she set the wine glass down, rose, unsteadily and went to the house phone and hit a speed dial.

"Laura? Yes, hello. Yes, very drunk, still drinking. No, not your fault." She nodded. Again. "I mean, yes and yes. Just takes some getting used to. No. Yes. Tomorrow. As we discussed. Noon? Sure, noon. Monday. Take the day off. Gives us plenty of time. Wednesday? Perfect. I do not need to go to the office Monday either. What? We can discuss it tomorrow. I'll have the garage open at noon, just drive in. We don't want your car parked all weekend outside our house." My mother hung up. She looked over at me, weaving, "There." She said. "All settled. We can explain about the audience tomorrow. I did not want to explain tonight, might freak little Laura lovely lips out and she would be a no show. I am looking forward to seeing her get banged by my only son." With that, my mother turned away from me and staggered off to bed.

I did not see mother again till ten the next morning. I was rattled. When she left the kitchen I sat and finished the bottle by myself, contemplating what had just happened, wondering if my beautiful, sexy mother was drunk. She had called her best friend and arranged for me to fuck her tomorrow around noon and she was going to watch, wanted to watch! I was certainly down the rabbit hole now. Even fucking Kyla had not made our MILF list plan as real as this conversation had. But, I reflected, I was going to get another MILF.

Mrs. Wills was certainly on that list but then the thought of taking her while my mother watched me washed over me. So far, I had been sexual always in private. The idea of doing Laura Wills in front of someone seemed so alien and strange that I kept drinking the wine, though Mom only left me half the bottle. Mom was shorted then me, with broad, rounded hips and shapely legs and a huge bust. Her black hair was cut at an angle with the longest in the middle extending to the middle of her back. I thought of her naked and resolved that if Mrs. Wills would be naked, then so would my mother.

The plan all along was to collectively fuck our mothers and not on a round robin basis either but together! Air tight, Landon said. Airtight? I remembered the tight constriction of Kyla's ass around my cock. I groaned. I thought about my mother's ass and I thought about Laura Wills' ass. I kept drinking but quit when the bottle was empty because if Laura Wills was indeed coming, I should not have a terrible hangover. Only at that moment did it occur to me that Mom could have spoofed me and did not actually have anyone on the line or Laura had not answered and tomorrow all this would be forgotten or she would punish me for believing she would do something like this. Curiously, this thought calmed me enough to get to sleep: maybe it was all a hoax.

I woke early with a gigantic headache, peed took ibuprofen and went back to bed. For a moment I felt like thinking about the night before but sleep took me despite the bright morning sunshine streaming into my room. I awoke to tapping on my door and then the sound of it opening.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers