Making the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers

"Oh please, stop. Please . . . don't . . . stop." She gasped out.

"Mrs. Rossini, you smell wonderful. Are you going out to play tennis?" I had to know, so I asked; Mr. Direct.

"Oh, no. Mrs. Chisom cancelled. Oh, I was but not, not, not now. Oh!" She peeped when I kissed her neck. "Sonny, I am so flattered but you must release me."

Her voice had some conviction but less than it took to convince me I should obey. I continued to massage her breasts, while breathing by her ear and keeping my cock pressed against her pliant ass.

"Oh, oh Sonny, that feels sooo good!" Mrs. Rossini muttered. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you want me do something else?" I asked.

"You should, yes."

I moved my hands from her breasts back down to her legs, to the sides of her legs. I swept both hands under the tennis skirt and found a pair of bikini panties. Curious, I always figured these outfits were a single piece. I began to massage her thighs and hips, moving my fingers farther and farther to the front and the back. Mrs. Rossini edged away from the sink to give my hands room. I felt the first strands of pubic hair.

The buzzer rang.

"Sonny, my cookies!"

I released her, managing to press one hand lower into her crotch before I stepped away. I backed to the refrigerator and watched her remove the sheet of cookies from the oven, turn it off and set the cookies on the stove beside the other sheet. Without turning around, she removed the loose apron, pulling it over her head and tossing it on the counter. When she turned around, she looked scared. She picked up a spoon and took it to the sink. For a moment she stood still then turned and looked at me, hands at her sides, waiting. I moved into her arms and was kissing her before she said anything. Her hands rose and caught each shoulder and pressed so feebly I did not even hesitate. Then they were holding onto my shoulder then pulling at me, pulling at each shoulder as our lips writhed together. My hands rested at her waist, resting lightly on her tennis skirt, on her hips.

Mrs. Rossini leaned out of the kiss. "We really should not be doing this. We shouldn't!" She whispered. Her eyes, however, were full of questions and suddenly it seemed like she was asking me. Till that moment, I had left my hands easily on her hips. While she looked at me, her eyes darted back and forth from eye to eye then down to my lips—when she looked at my lips, she would lick hers.

Mrs. Rossini's eyes closed. "Oh god, Sonny. You really have to stop. You cannot be doing this. Really. You have to stop!" My hands both pulled at the tight white tank top till it came free of the skirt. My eager hands slipped under the cloth, touching her bare skin. Her hips snapped forward, thrusting at me. Her first definite reaction, caused by my hands on her skin, Mrs. Rossini sighed. "What if we get caught?" She whispered.

I kissed her again but her lips did not move. I knew I needed definite action. I gripped the tank top at the bottom and pulled it up. As if by magic, Mrs. Rossini's arms went up, like I was a bandit or something and this was a hold up. I had only planned to pull it above her tits but since she raised her arms, I obliged her by pulling it over her head. I tossed it on the floor.

"Sonny, now I mean it." She said, but her arms fluttered down to lay across my shoulders, one hand toyed with my hair. Her eyes still flitted around. "We should not be doing this? Brent might come out at any time." I unhooked the skirt and let it drop. She let me, stepping out of it and kicking it away from us.

I tried to back up just to check if she would let me but her hands found a hold on my back so we separated only a little. She was not letting go. My hands were resting on her bare sides, stroking down her hips to her thighs and back up to her ribs. I moved them to her stomach and up to her huge Italian breasts. Her eyes closed. I massaged them for a few moments through the bra before I moved one hand up to her shoulder and pulled one strap to the side continuing to massage the other breast with the other hand. I kissed her on the neck. Mrs. Rossini moaned. I kissed along behind the creeping bra strap on one side till it went lax and drifted down her arm. As the strap moved, her arm on that side moved too, first to my face at her neck, down over my chest to my side to the bottom of my tee and under it, pressing her elbow against her side as she laid her hand against my bare skin. I shivered and kissed down her chest. Mrs. Rossini leaned back, helping the angle. My lips traced a drunken track down her skin. My one hand rubbed at her other breast while the other pulled at the loose strap. By the time my lips reached the ridge of the sports bra, the front of it was peeled down a ways.

I moved my hand to the cup and peeled the bra down till her nipple came into view. I immediately licked and kissed around it, up and down the swell of her gorgeous breast. Her eyes were glazed and her body seemed to be on auto pilot or pleasure pilot, if that is not too clever. I did this for several minutes during which Mrs. Rossini's hips began a rhythmic thrusting I am not even sure she realized her body was doing. This was quite a physical accomplishment since she was bent far over the sink with her back arched, presenting her breast to my lips. She kept shifting her body, trying to move her nipple to my lips but I avoided that contact. I kissed down the side of one boob and up the side of the other, covered breast, while that thumb found and rubbed that covered nipple. I sucked hard at the side of her breast, placing a hickey in clear view. Finally, Mrs. Rossini groaned. I kissed back to the other breast licking the aureole. She shivered.

"Kiss it, Sonny. Kiss it. Suck it. Oh, please suck my nipple for me!" I thought about teasing her but remembered the rest of my plan. I did not have all day to spend fucking Mrs. Rossini. Nor did I know how obedient Brent would be. So I licked her nipple. I kissed her nipple. I fit my lips over her nipple and sucked her nipple with my lips, opened my mouth and sucked at her whole breast, sucking it deep then running my tongue over the trapped flesh. Mrs. Rossini quivered, her hands moved down to the edge of the counter, steadying herself as she pressed her breast to my lips. Her hips were thrusting at my crotch at regular intervals. She began to thrust and grind, seeking more, other satisfaction than my lips on her nipples. I pulled back and she sighed.

I put my arms around her, looming over her bent body. She was much more flexible than my mother was. I kissed her and now her mouth opened, her tongue licked my lips, great slurping swipes which tingled and aroused me. Something about the motion of her tongue ran through my body to the end of my cock. I should have known what was happening but I was thinking about the catch on her bra. I found it and released it. On the one side, the cup fell away from her breast. The other, with the strap still in place, remained covered. I stood back from her and pulled the loose bra off her arms. They stretched before her. I dropped the bra on the floor.

"Are you sure Brent will not come out here?" Mrs. Rossini asked in a little voice. I bent to the breast newly revealed but recently stimulated and licked it, to each side, above and below the nipple. Mrs. Rossini groaned deep in her chest, making both breasts shake. I fit her nipple to my lips and sucked, hard, giving her a feel of my teeth. Her whole body flinched, her hips pounded against me. She tried to stand but I had the leverage and did not let her up, her head almost touched the window ledge. The kitchen window looked out onto the walk leading to the front door. If someone approached I would see them and if they were tall enough, they might see Mrs. Rossini's astounding tits as she lay back over the sink. I stepped away from her and if her hands had not been bracing her on the counter's edge, she might have fallen. I hooked thumbs on the string of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She pressed her legs together till the panties dropped down her calves, to her ankles. She lifted one foot but left the panties around the other ankle.

"Sonny, do you know what you are doing? This is not right. Brent is just down the hall." Mrs. Rossini's voice had regained some of its original authority. I did not care and in a moment, neither would she. I opened my shorts. She tried to bend forward to see but I pressed one hand against her breast and massaged it. She stilled, all motion gone and her eyes closed. With one hand, I released my cock. I used that hand to stroke her pubic hair, then fingered her cleft.

"I cannot believe you are doing this, Sonny. I cannot believe this is happening. I feel so, so aroused. If you try to fuck me, I am afraid I cannot stop you, I will not stop you. Oh Sonny, if you put your cock inside of me, I may faint. I may scream with ecstasy. Sonny, we cannot, we should not, we must not, ohhhhh fuck!" I stabbed her pussy with my cock, thrusting as deep into her as I could in one stroke which turned out to be two or three inches. Her pussy was hot and tight! Mrs. Rossini grunted and one foot rose up and stroked along the back of my leg. I moved both hands to her ass and adjusted her position on the edge of the sink. She lay back, bracing herself on her hands on the back and side of the double sink. Then I pressed and she pressed and my cock sank, ever so slowly into her tight, clutching snatch.

"You are sliding you cock into me, Sonny." Mrs. Rossini spoke with a strained voice. "I can feel your cock in my pussy. You are hard and big and you are shoving it into me, piercing me, oh you are fucking meeee!" Mrs. Rossini moaned as another inch of cock entered her. She lifted her ass, perching her hip bones on the edge. I straightened my legs and shoved again, hands at her waist, pulling and balancing. My cock sank further into her. She grunted, her hips snapped forward and my cock knifed deeper. I moved my hands from her waist, up her back to her breasts. She was looking at me, her head cocked forward, nearly vertical over her reclining torso.

"Are you going to fuck me, Sonny? Is that your cock you are shoving into me, into my cunt? Are you taking me right here in my own kitchen, at my own sink? Am I giving you permission to fuck me in my own house with my son in his room?"

As an answer, I pulled my hips back and slapped them forward, slicing into her increasingly slick cunt. Her eyes closed and her head snapped back for a moment but then they opened and she was again staring at me, licking her lips. I was ready to come. I pulled out of her and she sighed, her eyes opened and she looked askance at me. "No. No, don't tease me. Put it back, please, Sonny don't stop!" I felt between her cheeks till I found her entrance again and tucked the head of my cock into her body and shoved. Her ass met me half way and my dick lodged itself deep in her pussy. Mrs. Rossini groaned. I groaned.

"Oh Sonny, are you fucking me? Is that your cock so very deep in my pussy? God, I am about to come. Fuck me hard and fast and I will scream. No, you better not fuck me hard or fuck me deep, Brent might hear me screaming my fool head off when I come!"

I began to fuck her hard and deep. Mrs. Rossini began to scream, a choked wail as she struggled to be quiet. I grabbed her tits and pulled them, rubbed them and used them to help me pound her with my cock while she braced herself back on the counter. Her body arched but her ass as her main point of support remained in place, a sitting target for my pistoning cock. Her legs wrapped around me and that motion set me off. I wanted to come, hard, slashing into her with long deep strokes. That wonderful pleasure was close. Mrs. Rossini's voice shrieked, a scream that was cut off by her hand over her mouth. She moved it.

"Kiss me, Sonny, oh kiss me hard or he will hear. But don't stop!" Mrs. Rossini said in a tight, grunting voice. I leaned as far towards her as I could and our lips meet, our open mouths sucked together and she tilted onto one cheek and moved the other hand to grasp my neck. I redoubled the force I used on her pussy, my hands were now at her waist, controlling her body and balancing us against the sink. She screamed into my mouth, a sort of muffled squeal. Then my orgasm found and toppled me. I began the short staccato pounding. Mrs. Rossini's legs lifted and locked me in place and her hand dropped from my neck again so she had leverage. She then flapped her ass at me, piercing herself on my cock while it spurted semen deep into her love canal. My jerking body slowed, stopped. I sagged. She broke the kiss and slumped. I pulled my cock free and quickly dressed, panting, gasping.

Mrs. Rossini watched me dress with lidded, glazed eyes. She struggled to her feet. Spunk ran down her legs. I scooped up some with my finger and held it before her lips. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and waited. I inserted my finger and she sucked on it, hard. When the finger was clean, she released it. She smiled at me. "That is a sample of what else I like to do." She whispered. Then she kissed me hard on the lips. "You better go, Brent is going to wonder where the hell you are." I nodded, finishing the kiss. I stroked both breasts and backed away. I finished dressing, being sure to leave plenty of her juice smeared on my cock. I had a mouth I wanted to feed it to. I left Mrs. Rossini standing at the sink, stark naked, panting, a hickey on the inside of one breast and cum sluicing down her thighs.

I walked unsteadily back to Brent's room. I opened the door. Brent, bless his heart was still jabbering in German. Mr. Concentration, Mr. Focus! I wondered if he forgot I was in the kitchen fucking his mom.

He clicked off the SKYPE session and turned around, his face a mask of eager inquiry. No, he had not forgotten. I could see he had plenty of wood. "Well? Well? Did you fuck her?"

I was out of breath. I flopped on my back on the bed.

"Sonny! Dammit . . . shit, you fucked her didn't you? Right there in the kitchen? Oh god, I should have . . ." he stopped. "You did fuck her, right?"

I lifted my head, recovering from the recent orgasm, still organizing my thoughts. "Do you see any cookies?" I said.

Brent looked around. Sometimes, for a smart guy, he could be a little dense. Then he nodded and the light went on. "You really did? Really? You fucked my mom? Jesus. Jesus. It is real now, right?"

I sat up. "Your turn."

Brent's head whipped around so he could stare at me. "My turn? My turn! What do you mean, 'my turn'? You want me to go fuck my mom? I don't know if I am ready for that!"

I shook my head, then shrugged. "You can try but I doubt she is ready for that. I meant it was your turn to fuck my mom. I think this is a good thing, maybe better than a good thing." I glanced at the clock. Three-thirty. We had time but we had to go. If Mrs. Wills visited, she may not stay. I was not telling Brent about her in case she did not show. I'd let it be a surprise. I stood up. "You ready?"

Brent turned off the monitor of his computer then turned it back on. "I have one process I want to start. He focused on the keyboard, thinking.

I reached around him and turned off the monitor. "Forget it. Don't be a dork! Mom is waiting to fuck you. Us. This is the next step to air tight."

Brent stared at the keyboard, till I opened his door. He got up and followed me. We walked into the living room together.

"Hey Brent, go on out to the car. I'll grab some cookies. Your mom's are the best!" He went to the door while I looped the other way into the kitchen through the dining room. If Brent was tuned in, he would see something he had not seen before.

Mrs. Rossini was standing with her back to the sink when I came into the kitchen. Her face was a mixture of terror and passion; eyes wide, cheeks flushed. She had not put the bra on, or the apron. Her huge breasts pressed against the tank top, the little nubs of her nipples, clearly visible. The cute, white tennis skirt was in place. As soon as I heard the front door open, I stepped up to her, put my arm around her waist, ran the other hand under the shirt to her breast and kissed her. Her mouth was open and she sucked my lips against hers. I pinched her nipple, hard and Mrs. Rossini gasped into my mouth. She had her hands up like she was in a holdup, upper arms straight out and forearms up. Her hands did not move while I kissed her. I opened my eyes and right on time, there was Brent staring in the window. I flipped her skirt up and squeezed her ass, then pulled the shirt up and bent to kiss her breast.

"Would . . . ah, ah, ah . . . you like to . . . ah, ah, ah . . . take some cookies . . . with you?" Mrs. Rossini panted while my tongue lashed her nipple. I moved to one side and kissed her heavily on the mouth again while I ran my hand between her legs, finding no panties. I penetrated her with a finger and then fed it to her while I sucked on her neck. She sucked and licked the juice off my finger. I grabbed a handful of cookies and put my face close to hers.

"Mrs. Rossini, I want to fuck you on a bed next time."

Mrs. Rossini just nodded, her eyes wide, her mouth slack, her hands still up in the air.

I bolted out of the house, hoping that Brent was around the corner of the garage before she turned around. He was. I stopped there to look back. Mrs. Rossini stood there at the kitchen window staring at me. She smiled then, and pulled her shirt up and showed me her tits. I was cackling like a crazy man when I jumped into the car and fired it up.

"Jesus, Sonny. I thought you were going to rape her again!"

I shot him a serious look. "Not rape, Brent. Don't ever say that. She gave as good as she got."

"Yeah, sorry. But Jesus, Sonny, I thought you were going to fuck her again right there."

"I know. Next time you will be right there." We rode in silence till we neared my house, I knew I had to say something. "But listen, I got a problem. My mom wants me to move out. What do you think? Better to be out of the house or not?"

Brent glanced over at me. He shook his head. "Man, that's tough. If you move out, maybe we have a place where we can do the MILFs. On the other hand, you are out of your house. Let me think about it. We'll figure out something." He nodded, clapping me on the shoulder.

We turned onto my street. I could see Laura's car parked on the street in front of my house. I started to get hard again. I think the more sex you get the more you want. I slowed way down. "Brent, I am going to have you fuck my mother tonight but see that car? That means Mrs. Wills is there. If we can fuck them both, we will but we only have four or five hours before my sisters are due to come home. Understand that I needed someone to fuck Mom so she understands there is more than just my cock in her future. She needs to be the pussy, not the mother. We are going to have to help each of them make that conversion but if my mom can do it, everyone can. I am pretty sure about that. This one time, though, I want you to follow my lead, do what I tell you. If I leave the room, except to piss or get something, it means you are on your own with whomever I leave behind. Is that all okay?"

Brent nodded. "Sure. Sounds fine. You know what is going on." Brent rubbed his cock through his shorts. "God, I am so hard. If I don't fuck something or rub it off soon it might split like a banana in the microwave."

I glanced over at him. "You saying you put a banana in the micro?"

Brent just shrugged and grinned.

I pulled into the drive way and shut off the car. "Close the doors quietly, I want to catch them."

"Catch them?"

I got out of the car and eased the door closed. I forgot that Brent did not know my mother had lots of experience in pussy licking. "I hope they will be in bed together."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers