Making the Soccer Team

Story Info
Emily tries to make the soccer team.
1.2k words
3.8
95.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a slightly forced roleplay involving a high school girl trying to make the soccer team, and her coach. There is a small bit of watersports involved, just a quick "accident" in the beginning. This is my first story so give me feedback! All parties are at least 18 years old.

*****

Emily is a senior in high school, and has never been an athlete but decided for her last year in school she wanted to try out for the soccer team. She is your typical athletic body type; 5'4 130lbs, blonde hair to her shoulders up in a ponytail and B-cup breasts. She is trying her hardest to be noticed by her coach Michael, so she decides to stay after practice to work on her fundamentals a bit more.

Coach Michael is just out of college, about 23 years old and got hired at the school last year. He is kind of cute; 6'0 180lbs of muscle, short brown hair. All of the girls have little crushes on him. After practice he went to his office to put some paperwork back and comes out to the field to clean up and sees Emily still out there shooting.

Standing at the sideline he calls her over "Hey Emily, come here." I say, waving her over. Emily stops and sees Michael and gets nervous. "I hope I looked good." she thinks to herself as she hurries over to the sideline, still in her practice jersey: short athletic shorts and a tank top, underneath she is wearing a sports bra and simple cotton panties.

"You are sure working hard out here." Michael says as Emily approaches. "Thanks." she says blushing a bit from the compliment. Michael starts to ramble on about her skill and how much progress she is making.

Suddenly, Emily realizes after hours of practice she really has to pee. 'What do I do?' she thinks as she is standing squirming a bit in front of Michael. 'I don't want to interrupt that would be so rude' she thinks and tries to ignore the feeling and continues to listen to Michael's comments and advice.

"I don't want to be rude..." Emily starts to interrupt but suddenly realizes it is too late. She turns bright red as she feels her body start to release her pee beyond her control. Michael suddenly realizes what is happening as pee starts to run through Emily's jersey and down her legs onto the field.

"Oh my Emily, I didn't mean to keep you so long." Michael says smirking a bit at the awkward information. Emily just looks down astonished at what she just did. She can't even speak as she finishes and blushes even harder, red filling up her whole face as she starts to cry a bit.

"Em, Em, don't cry." Michael comforts his player. "I am so sorry coach" Emily manages to say between sniffles. "Come on, don't worry about it. I think I have some extra practice gear in my office you can change into so the girls don't see you in the locker room." Michael suggests.

"Thanks so much coach." Emily says wiping her face as she follows Michael under the bleachers to his office next to the locker room. It is a small room, but has enough room for his desk, a couch and a bookshelf. They enter and Michael grabs the old spare jersey spandex shorts. "Here you go sweetie, go ahead and change into these."

Emily still embarrassed, doesn't know what to do. 'If I change here Michael will see me, but I can't go in the locker room I will be made fun of.' she processes. "Can you like cover your eyes please coach." Emily says laughing awkwardly. "Of yea of course, sorry." Michael says, as he covers his eyes but leaves gaps in his fingers to watch.

Emily feels a bit better and takes off her wet jersey shorts, then takes her soaked panties off and quickly pulls on the spare spandex shorts. Michael smirks under his hands, as he caught a glimpse of Emily's small pink pussy. He feels his animalistic instincts start to take over as he gets hard. "Uh...I am all done." Emily says, giving Michael the go ahead to open his eyes. "Thanks so much again coach for your...uh discretion." Emily smiles, feeling comfortable now.

Michael smirks creepily and blurts out. "How about you take the spandex shorts off again so I can see that cute pussy again." Emily is taken back by this sudden change in language. "Uh...what?" she questions.

"You heard me sweetie. You want my discretion and want to make the team? Do as I say." Michael says simply, crossing his arms as he leans against his desk.

"I...Uh...this is so wrong." Emily says, feeling scared now. She wants to make the team bad, but doesn't know if she can do this. She puts her fingertips in the shorts debating in her head if she should just do this real quick and let Michael get his fix then get out of there.

Michael smiles and steps toward Emily, putting his fingers in the waistband of the shorts.

"Come on Emily, how do you think everyone else made the team?" Michael explains as he starts to pull the shorts off of Emily, then fall to her ankles leaving her exposed again.

"There's that cute pussy." Michael says running his hand up Emily's thighs. Emily shakes a bit, nervous in her exposure to the coach.

"Happy now perv?" Emily retorts as she smacks Michael's hand off her leg.

"I am happy, but ready for more." Michael says forcing his hand back to Emily's leg and finding her clit. He immediately starts rubbing it slowly in circles.

Pleasure spreads throughout Emily's body, she gasps at the touch of Michael. 'This is so wrong, but god this feels good.' Emily processes in her head. Instinctively, she parts her legs a bit letting Michael have better access to her clit as he continues to pleasure her.

"Look how wet you got already." Michael teases, pleased that Emily has relaxed a bit.

"Coach this is so wrong, please. I will do anything else to make the team." Emily manages to get out between moans, still not pleased this is happening.

Michael ignores her plea and asks "Am I the first guy to touch you like this Miss Emily?"

Emily blushes and moans as Michael speeds up a bit. She nods innocently, embarrassed now by her inexperience.

"So no one has ever done this?" Michael says as he pushes a finger inside Emily's now dripping pussy.

"Ahh" she gasps from the shock, it felt so good. "Fuck that feels good" Emily blurts out, then covers her mouth embarrassed she just said that.

Michael laughs, "Looks like pleasure is taking over someone's intuitions." he says as he starts fingering in and out, adding a second finger even though it barely fits inside.

Emily struggles to stay standing, her legs now weak from pleasure. She grabs the wall behind her and throws her head back now moaning and breathing faster.

Michael feels Emily tense up as she gets close to cumming. "Cum for me sweetie, cum for coach." Michael says as he speeds up, slamming his fingers inside Emily's virgin pussy over and over.

Emily can't help it, she feels the pressure start to build up as she screams her body releases, squirting cum out on Michael's finger and the floor. "Fuck!!" she moans.

Michael simply smiles at his accomplishment and pulls his fingers out, letting Emily catch her breathe.

"Welcome to the team sweetie." Michael smirks, and kisses Emily on the forehead.

To be continued...