Making the Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always felt that Beth could have done a lot better than me for a life partner and I try in every way possible to bring her all the love and happiness I can and to meet her needs in every way.

We have been married for two years and it's been the best two years of my life. Beth has a much stronger sex drive than I do and I know that (although she would never admit it) I have frustrated her a few times. I finally went on line and after a great deal of research bought an expensive top of the line vibrator with whirling beads, a clitoral stimulator and a separate battery pack to give the device plenty of power. That seemed to solve the problem of when I was too fast for her. Once Beth's engine gets going it is hard for it to stop running. Unfortunately for me, Beth does not like giving head. In fact, until our 'escapade', she had never tasted sperm. Early in our marriage I did convince her one time to give me head (she has the most beautiful mouth I have ever seen or kissed) and after a few minutes she got a hair in her throat and after a lot of coughing and glasses of water could still feel it. I love to kiss her sweet pussy, but had learned not to expect to receive oral sex and that seemed a small compromise. All that has changed now, since I learned a little lesson from my swim team friends and started shaving down there. If anything I felt that I have always let Beth down more in that department because as I said before...once her engine gets running...

Our first night at the hotel when Don and Eric heard us making love I could tell that Beth was as turned on by the situation as much as I was and the fact that she was turned me on even more.

The next morning when Don, Eric and I were swimming laps I asked them what they did last night. Eric answered, "We went to a movie."

When I asked, "What movie did you see?"

They both got very quiet and finally I said, "I hope we didn't disturb you."

Eric answered, "No, not at all."

And at the same time Don said in youthful enthusiasm, "It was awesome! I mean your wife is awesome," and then turned red.

I answered, "Yes, she is awesome" and started my laps.

Nothing more was said that morning, but I have to admit that that night was not entirely spontaneous as the thoughts began to form in my mind of what it would be like to open that door both metaphorically and in reality. I knew if I did I took a chance of losing you, but I also knew if I didn't I took a chance of losing you. A part of me felt sick with jealousy at the thought of seeing you make love to other men, but at the same time the thought of seeing you perform sexually with other men turned me on tremendously.

At dinner you told me what a couple of nice guys they were and how much you enjoyed the swim meet and their elation afterwards. When I ordered that second bottle of wine I could tell you were getting a little tipsy and on the way home in the cab I could tell that, even though we did not finish the second bottle, the alcohol had removed a lot of your inhibitions when you reached over and massaged my cock through my suit pants and then started toying with my fly. I still remember your throaty giggle when I brushed away your hand and whispered to you, "We will be at the hotel in a few minutes and I have to walk through the lobby."

We did not need the champagne and strawberries, but I wanted to keep you tipsy, I wanted your inhibitions lowered... just in case. Each small decision took me closer to opening that door. First the champagne, then the movie selection, then, when you looked at our side of the adjoining door still open and then at me with that look on your face and I said, "Leave it," I knew that we were that much closer. I think you may not have consciously known where it would go when you got into bed leaving the door partially open, but I do think that subconsciously you wanted it to happen as bad as I did.

When you practically screamed, "Oh god yes, I would love being gang banged" I knew they heard you and you knew they heard you and I think at that moment we both knew I would open the door to it.

And then when you said, "I want to..." I thought my heart would leap out of my throat.

I immediately thought, "My god she is such a slut" and then I thought, "Yes, but you made her a slut...your slut." A part of me wanted to tell them to leave and a part of me wanted to see you satisfied beyond your wildest dreams.

When Eric began to work that huge cock of his into you I was mesmerized at the expression on your face and the degenerate beauty of the entire situation. I felt like crying with a sense of loss, but at the same time felt that I was giving you the most unselfish of gifts. Yet I have to admit it was selfish too, because I loved watching your debauchment.

The only time I felt a sense of betrayal by you was when you took Don so willingly into your mouth. I felt so jealous when I could see that you meant to take him to completion. That you would taste sperm for the first time and that it would be another man's was gut wrenching for me. But then when he did cum in your mouth and you pulled back a few inches to allow me to watch him ejaculate into your mouth, I knew that you did it for me when our eyes met. Even as another man's sperm shot into your mouth I knew that secret smile in your eyes was for me and me alone.

I know that it is crazy, but if it was possible to love you more than I did before, I do. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to go on sharing you with others. I want to see your sexual needs totally satisfied and know that, in some way, I am the instrument of that satisfaction; even if the cock is not mine.

12