Making Up

Story Info
She makes up with her husband after argument.
1.1k words
3.85
20.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

The moonlight shines down on the quiet beach. Sarah walks toward a solitary palm tree, its fronds waving gently in the breeze. She sits on the warm sand beside the tree, kicking off her sandals and digging her toes into the sand. She bends her knees and rests her arms and head on them, just sitting there watching the moonlight reflect off the shimmering waves of the ocean. She starts to doze off as the calm sounds surround her, relaxing her body and mind.

She falls asleep and does not see or hear the man walking along the beach toward her resting place. He just barely makes out her resting form leaning against the trunk of the palm tree. He quietly walked up beside her and saw that she was sleeping.

Jim hesitated a moment, then quietly sat beside his wife before he put his arm around her, pulling her to him. She started a little, then looked up at him and smiled sleepily. He stood up again then took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He bent and picked up her sandals before picking her up and carrying her down the beach to his house.

Jim carried her inside and into the bedroom where he proceeded to undress her after dropping her sandals on the floor by the dresser. He undressed her down to her skin, tossing her clothes onto the chair in the corner. He pulled the blankets and sheet back on the bed, picked her up, and laid her gently on the bed, her head resting comfortably on the pillow, her long reddish blond hair spread out around her on the pillow.

He pulled the blankets up over her slender body, then went around to the other side of the bed, where he undressed himself. Jim turned off the light and climbed in bed beside her. Jim pulled her close, and she nestled her head on his shoulder. He kissed her on the forehead as his hand slid up and down her arm. He turned onto his side, facing her. She sleepily opened her eyes and smiled at him.

His hand slid down to cup her breast gently and caressed it. Her nipples hardened quickly and she sighed softly. Jim's hand slid down her ribcage, over her tummy, and lightly brushed over her reddish blond curls nestled atop her thighs. She spread her legs slightly as his fingers slid between her damp folds of flesh to caress her clit. She pressed his hand to her tightly, reveling in the feel of his fingers within her flesh.

She opened her legs further and he slid a pair of fingers into her vagina, feeling her wetness already. He began stroking her slowly and steadily, in and out, in and out , in and out. Within seconds, her fluids were streaming out of her and coating his hand and fingers. She turned her face to him and whispered, "I want to feel your tongue in my pussy, Jimmy."

He smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, my love." He pushed the blankets down and moved between her legs, his face mere inches from her. He spread her open and took several long strokes with his tongue before clamping his lips on her clit and sucking hungrily as his fingers continued stroking her g-spot in a come hither motion.

He looked up at her and she could see her juices clinging to his beard and mustache. He smiled and asked, "Are you ready for me now, baby?" She nodded and Jim moved up to kneel between her legs. His ten inch penis was hard and swollen, the purple-red tip oozing precum. He positioned his cock at her vaginal opening, pressing into her slowly until he was 3/4 in her.

He stopped a moment to allow her to get accustomed to the feeling of fullness in her pussy. He withdrew a bit, then pushed into her completely, his head bumping against her womb. He leaned down and kissed her, then asked, "Are you alright, babe? Am I hurting you?"

She smiled and said, "No dear, I'm fine." Jim smiled a big smile, and started moving within her in a steady rhythm, his balls slapping against her ass. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, and hugged him tight to her with her arms around his neck.

She was moaning and panting from the exquisite feelings of desire welling up in her with each thrust and withdrawal of his body against hers. Within moments, she was releasing her love juices all over his cock, and they were dripping down over his balls as the orgasm hit her.

Jim pulled himself from her and said, "Baby, can you get on your hands and knees now? I want to bury my hard cock in your ass now." She nodded and flipped over onto her stomach before rising up on her hands and knees. He reached into the drawer of the night stand and pulled out a bottle of K-Y Jelly, opened it up and dripped a liberal amount onto her ass.

He tossed the bottle aside after closing it, then used the head of his cock to spread the lube around on her anus. Jim pressed his cock into her slowly, allowing her to get used to the feeling. He felt her stretching around his shaft as he moved deeper into her, an inch at a time. Moments later, he was fully encased in her anus, her muscles clenching around him as he began to move slowly in and out of her.

He slowly increased his speed, his hands on her hips. She dropped her head and was moaning and panting loudly. He reached one hand around and under her belly to caress her clit. She rocked back and forth against him as his balls slapped against her wet throbbing pussy. Seconds later, she was cumming again, her juices squirting out of her pussy onto his balls.

Moments later, Jim reached his orgasm and shot his hot cum deep in her ass, his cock throbbing and pulsating within her. She collapsed onto her stomach and he went down with her, still buried in her ass. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her neck. "I love you, Sarah." he said with a sigh as he slipped free of her clenching ass with a little pop.

He laid beside her and cuddled with her as he said, "Please, don't run off like that again, sweetheart. You had me worried sick after we argued earlier. I am so sorry I got upset with you about your business. Please forgive me."

She smiled sleepily at him and said, "You are forgiven, Jimmy dear. I love you too." Then Sarah snuggled up to him and they both fell asleep, happy and content.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers