Making Up for Lost Time

Story Info
Asian housewife awaits husband's return.
5.2k words
4.23
79.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just too long. My husband, Khalid, had accepted a job overseas with a major multinational company. He had been away for months already and I was wondering when he would be home or we could go see him. My young son and I stayed back in Ottawa, as the school term had started and given that Khalid was due to travel to a number of places for orientation and training prior to taking up his post as Director with the company in Karachi. His schedule had been such that we had to endure even the Christmas and New Year holidays by ourselves as he was busy in the Middle East.

Khalid and I had been married for about eight years and our son had recently started his formal schooling. He had moved to Canada at a very young age and, while he spoke and understood South Asian languages with ease, he considered this country his true home. Khalid had received his education in Western Canada moved east to start working. His parents were pleasantly surprised when he responded positively to their suggestion to arrange a marriage in Pakistan. Perhaps it had something to do with the lovely pictures of mine that a relative of theirs had sent from home.

At the time I was approaching the age of twenty and finishing the second year at college. I was considered the catch of the family, with a slim figure, long black tresses, lightly colored skin and pretty looks. To top this all, I had developed a keen dress sense and knew how to look good most of the time. Compared to most of my dumpy looking relatives, I was a clear stand out. My parents had kept a very watchful eye on me and my movements in the last few years before marriage were restricted between the college and my home. I certainly had my share of fantasies and longingly looked at the boys around the neighborhood. But there was never a chance that something would develop or that I would have a Hindi movie type of romance. Furthermore, since I had been educated in convent run schools, I had a pretty good command of English. This fact, coupled with my looks and eligibility prompted Khalid's uncle to make the suggestion to the respective families. Things moved fast thereafter and we were married shortly after my birthday.

II

Khalid called us at least twice a week to update on things and to check on every one's well being. I looked forward to these Wednesday and Sunday calls as I was missing his presence greatly. It was a real surprise when the phone rang on Monday night and Khalid informed me that he was attending a meeting in New York that week and would see about taking a few days to make it over to Ottawa. Clearly I was in seventh heaven. Although he implied he would be coming for just a short period of time, perhaps just a couple of days, his presence with us would definitely boost our spirits and renew my energy and ability to withstand the loneliness by great measure.

Immediately I began to chalk out the things that needed to be done to make his visit as nice as possible. The household chores would keep me busy for a few days. It was not that the house was messy, given my tidy disposition; I just wanted it to be extra nice when Khalid was around. Of course, he would like to have his favourite meals and those were soon ready and loaded into the fridge. Finally, and most appropriately, I figured what he would appreciate most was his wife. Visits to the beauty salon, hair dresser and to the mall, for some new clothes, were on the cards. So based on the day of his arrival, I had a sexy new outfit, a total body wax, and a sharp new hair style. Given that he liked to see every inch of me, I had decided on a bikini wax, leaving my pussy clean as could be.

III

Our marriage had been the usual glittzy Pakistani affair, running over many days with huge expenditures on both sides. Finally, it was time to depart from my parents' home and to join my husband. Despite all the preparation one could make and all the romantic notions in mind, it was a tough moment to stay calm and collected.

Khalid did not want to consummate the marriage at his home, since tons of relatives had decided to stay put there during the ceremonies, and were sure to be a source of embarrassment the following morning. Intelligently he had arranged for a suite at a 5-Star hotel in town and soon we were deposited there by his brother and friends. After the usual pleasantries, gifts of condoms and bawdy jokes, the hangers-on departed and I was with my husband alone, for the first time ever.

As awkward moments go, this one took the cake as neither of us made any move. Rather we started a truly inane conversation about the people at the wedding and the weather. After some time, I told him I was getting tired and wanted to change into my night clothes. Khalid helped me remove the copious amounts of jewelry that I was wearing but did not come any closer. I collected my overnight bag and went to the bathroom.

Damn, my sister had not packed the full length slip that I wanted. Instead I found a silky blue lingerie set with frills, accompanied by the shortest pair of panties I had ever seen. Where she had acquired these I did not know, but figured her college friends had something to do with this. I promised myself I would kill her the next day. Having no choice I put the lingerie on and came outside.

Khalid took one look at me and stood dumbstruck for a moment. "Put on a pair of high heels if you brought them," he suggested. Sure enough my smart sister had packed a nice pair which had laces that tied up halfway to the knee. Since I had not cleaned off the bridal make-up, I looked quite tantalizing to him. "Emaan, you look lovely," he said, asking me to come over to him.

Our first kiss was marvelous and sloppy at the same time. Marvelous because I could mentally relate to all the Mills & Boon type of romantic novels I had read. Sloppy because neither of us was any good at what we were doing. Khalid led me to the bed and we sat there kissing each other for a considerable amount of time.

I felt his hand creep up my thigh and instinctively I pushed it away. He held me closer and again caressed my leg, this time from the foot to well beyond the knee. I could feel a strange sensation in my pubic area. I lay back and he quickly hooked his fingers into the panty and had it halfway down my legs. Startled I tried to get up, but he pushed me down with one hand and ran the garment down my legs and off my body. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed it in no time at all to reveal a chest with light hair on it.

As we continued to kiss, now managing to probe into each others' mouth and to take small love bites, he asked me to stand up. As I did so, he gathered the hem of the lingerie and lifted it off my head. I now stood stark naked in front of him, except for a pair of smart heels. I could see a bulge in his shalwar and he discarded it quickly to show me a fully erect penis.

Khalid laid me down on the bed and got on top, spreading my legs. Moving quickly on either side he untied the laces on my sandals and dropped the shoes on the floor. As he groped for my vagina, I felt scared of the pain that was to come. He found the opening and probed with his finger as I froze. Taking a bottle out of his shaving kit, placed on the night stand, he rubbed some liquid on his cock, telling me that this would help lubricate and make the entry easier. He then placed his tip at the entrance of my vagina and pressed. It seemed like I had been skewered by a hot poker and the yelp I gave would have been heard by many of his relatives if he had thankfully not opted for the hotel instead. Khalid laboured on and I felt as if a large baton was being inserted slowly into me. Finally after much effort, his penis fully entered into my pussy and our bodies locked in the first of many sensual embraces to follow. He now began to pull out and push in as I felt my vagina being torn apart even more. Tears welled up in my eyes, but he kept up his penetration. After a while, he appeared to tense, and then relaxed as I felt a spurt of hot cum inside of me. He seemed to come for quite a while and lay down on me having spent the first load. I wanted to feel something sensual but the pain was too great. As he relaxed I wondered if sex was going to be enjoyable for me or just as painful as the recent experience.

Khalid pulled out of me and I sat up to see the sheets stained red with blood from my just eliminated hymen. He took a few tissues and cleaned himself and then me. I, however, continued to leak his sperm and my blood for a while. It was approaching dawn when we lay down to sleep, both having taken a relaxing shower.

I awoke feeling a strange presence on my breasts. Khalid was up and was alternately pinching my nipples and sucking on them. It felt great and I brought my hands around him. He continued to lick, suck and caress my breasts and these seemed to perk up in response.

He got out of bed, pulling me with him and sat on the armchair. As he turned the TV on to catch the news, he pulled me into his lap. Pushing me forward a bit, he placed the tip of his cock into my pussy again. This time he asked me to stand and then push back. I was surprised at the relative ease with which he again impaled me. Also a feeling of elation came over me, radiating out from my vagina to all over my body. Remembering the rhythm he had set in our first fuck, I began to move up and down on his cock. He grabbed my waist and began to buck in unison with my movements. Before long I began to feel a totally new sensation, and soon after was rewarded with my first ever orgasm. As I came I let out a deep gasp. Khalid had already grabbed on to my breasts from behind and was pummeling me. Shortly afterwards he came again, but not with the force of the first encounter. His cock still in me, I lay back and enjoyed the intimacy of the moment. Yes, my second fuck had convinced me that sex was going to be great fun and something to be looked forward to.

It had been a wedding night to remember. We had gone from fumbling amateurs to passably good lovers in the course of a night. Over the next few years we became more adept in our lovemaking, learning to pleasure each other with our hands, bodies and mouths as well as privates. Also we kept things interesting by using sex toys, getting sexy clothing, making love in varied locales and fantasizing about imaginary situations involving other persons.

IV

Khalid and I loved being in Ottawa. It was such a civilized city, and for a major national capital it was rather laid back. We had a lovely house in one of the nicest parts of town and life was idyllic. The long winter nights were great facilitators of long sessions of fucking before the fireplace. The summer allowed me to get into nice swimsuits and bikinis that I had learnt to appreciate soon after arriving here, giving Khalid notable erections when I used the backyard pool. Many of our neighbours also got quite an eyeful as I caught some rays and frolicked in the water. Also as I liked to wear hot pants or short skirts in the summer, Khalid indulged in play with my legs as he drove us around. The arrival of our son had put a dent in our passion for a while, given the need to tend to the little guy at odd hours, and we went through a relatively sex less year or so. But as my figure returned and as the baby became regular in his sleep and other habits, we soon rediscovered the joys of our bodies.

Khalid loved his job with the Telecom Company and had risen to middle management quite fast. He worked hard when on the job, but was religious about spending time with us. It was unusual for him to bring any work home and I appreciated this greatly as we could spend quality time together. As the business grew rapidly, the company began to seek markets abroad. It was such an opportunity that moved him out of Ottawa. An acquisition of a telecom provider in Pakistan had been made and Khalid, due to his background, was the ideal candidate for the Commercial Director position. Although it meant that he would be away from family for considerable amounts of time, the promotion was not easily turned down, and he got ready to leave for Karachi as the summer came to a close.

I took the news better than he had expected. I had seen him work very hard but not get the breaks that others did. To stop his promotion would have been counter to every dream I had of his success in life. Stoically I accepted that he would be leaving, and that at least for a while I would have to be a single parent in Canada. Yet in my heart I knew that life was about to get real tough and real soon.

On the eve of his departure, he could not keep his hands off me and I let him kiss, fondle and caress me at every opportunity. That night I wore a new outfit that I had picked up at a novelty store. I had dressed up as a stewardess, obviously one on a fantasy airline, with a short tan skirt, a black jacket that only had one button just above my belly, stockings, a lacy bra and the highest stilettos that I could walk in. I tied a tan scarf around my neck, and pulled my hair back into a bun. I had asked him to go to the bedroom and finish packing while I cleared up downstairs.

He was impressed when I entered in holding a tray with his favorite drinks and snacks. "Coffee, tea or me," I announced and his look told me that he would be thinking of me in this outfit for quite a while to come. I walked on over to the night stand and placed the tray on it, bending down far so as to let him have a view of the thong I had on underneath. As I came up, I released the pins holding my hair, letting them cascade down my shoulders. "Wow," he said, "you are going to make it very difficult for me to leave!"

I pushed him down on to the bed with one hand, and undid his belt and zipper with the other. He raised himself a bit so I could slide his pants off. His T-shirt was also easy to remove. As he lay on the bed, I bent down in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. Slowly and with deliberate strokes of my tongue, I licked and sucked his manhood. I teased him for quite a while, every so often tickling him by running my tongue up the top and opening of his penis. I continued the blow job, stopping periodically to make sure that he was not going to come earlier than I wanted. As his patience neared its end and he went past the point of no return, I rammed his dick down my mouth. The explosion was sizable and I had to suck down quite a load to stop any from ruining my outfit.

I took a swig from the bottle on the tray, to wash down his sperm, and gave it to him. He sucked it down with gusto. I wiped his dick off, but rather than releasing him, kept holding it in my hand. Sure enough, he was soon recovered enough that the flagpole was ready to be raised for the good of mankind. I let him lie on the bed with a pillow under his head. Then I seated myself on his midsection, pulled the thong aside a bit and shoved his cock into my already wet pussy. The thong rubbing at the side of his cock gave him added sensation. He grabbed for my breasts, but I told him they were for his viewing pleasure at a later time and beat his hands back. I rocked myself back and forth, drawing him inside and out of me. As the act continued, I began to buck faster and faster till my orgasm came and juices ran down his dick and my thighs. Standing up, I reached down and removed the sopping thong. Without a thought I placed my cunt on Khalid's mouth and he began to tongue me in an exquisite fashion. Khalid hit my buttons correctly and another orgasm followed. I rolled over and lay exhausted beside him.

We made love again that night. Khalid did get to remove my jacket, scarf, skirt and bra, enjoying the teasing immensely. But, summer nights in Canada are not that long and before we knew it the day of his departure had dawned upon us. I was surprised, even though we had slept for a while in between our lovemaking sessions, that I was still wearing the stockings and high heels! Reluctantly I took him to the airport, but not in the previous night's outfit, and kissed him passionately before he left for the aircraft. It would be quite while before I saw him in the flesh again and, although I had put a brave face on it while he was taking off, I was now racked with sorrow and cried profusely on the way back home.

V

Now months later Khalid was finally on his way back to me, even if for a rather short period of time. He had managed to have his meetings and now was flying to Montreal. From there he was due to take a bus ride to Ottawa, arriving late in the evening. Given that it was early-February the threat of snow or bad weather delaying him was always present and I prayed that all would go well. My prayers were answered and he phoned to advise me that he had arrived at Montreal on time and would be in Ottawa around 8 pm.

I had been talking to my neighbor, Joanne, about Khalid's arrival. She had been a great confidante and help, and my son was quite fond of her kids. Joanne had recognized that I would need some quality time with my husband and had suggested that I drop my kid off at her place when I went to get Khalid at the bus station, which was located at a motel a few miles from where we lived. Playfully, she also suggested I dress slutty, so as to leave nothing to the imagination when he did arrive.

Given the rather cold day, I opted to wear designer jeans and a nice blouse under my long red winter jacket. So dressed, I went to drop my son off at Joanne's. I figured I would surprise Khalid later in the evening with the new set of lingerie I had recently picked out at Victoria's Secret. "What are you wearing?" she asked. Her disapproval was evident as I opened the jacket to display the outfit. "Emaan, let's go over to your house quickly and fix this, shall we," she added. Leaving the children at her home, we rushed back to mine.

"Strip," she ordered me, and I complied. She rummaged through my drawers and tossed a lacy black bra, matching panties and stockings into the changing closet where I was standing. "Now hurry up and put these on," she said, "and put on some sexy heels, don't worry you will not slip." I did exactly as she told and waited for her to pass me a dress. Instead, she asked me to come out and, as I did, handed me the red overcoat. "Now you do look tasty, put this on top and go surprise him at the bus stop. Do not wait to get home to let him at his welcome back gift," she said, winking at me, "and for God's sake, fix your makeup!" Turning as red as the overcoat I was putting on, I quickly fixed my makeup and went out the door, barely 15 minutes before Khalid was due to arrive.

VI

The motel was at the edge of town, next to the main highway and had a large gas station at one side. I saw that there was an empty parking space next to the hedged fence of the gas station and parked there. The cars around had snow on them and looked like they were parked long term. It was about a 50 yard walk to the arrival area and I found a seat to wait for Khalid, since his bus was overdue. As I sat down, my overcoat rode up my body a bit more than I had expected, and opened from midways down, giving the folks waiting in the lobby a peek at my stocking clad legs, bare thighs and perhaps my panties. I had appeared out of place in high heels anyway, and a few of them gave knowing winks and nods to each other, figuring correctly that I planned to get fucked very soon. I was aware of all eyes on me as I pulled the garment around myself and acted as if nothing at all had happened.

The attendant announced that due to snow on the way the bus had been delayed by a few minutes but had now arrived. As the passengers disembarked, I stood to one side awaiting Khalid, who was soon off the bus and looking for me. He gave a big smile as he spotted me and came over. I had turned my back to the crowd and undone the zipper on the jacket. As our lips touched for a deep kiss, I put his hands inside the jacket and let him feel my warm, naked flesh. He guided me a couple of steps to the left and we were shaded from the others by the motel wall. I opened the jacket wide and let him drink in the sight of my near nudity. His prick was rock hard as he pressed me against the wall and kissed me passionately.

12