Making Waves

Story Info
She relaxes in hot tub, a stranger joins her.
879 words
3.46
31.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

The day was just like any other day. Before heading to bed, she took off all her clothes and donned her robe. She walked to the back of the house, opened the sliding glass doors, and stepped outside into the brisk, cold air.

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the air felt different tonight.

After shutting the door, she walked to the hot tub and removed the cover. Once that was off, the removed her robe and pressed the button to start the jets. Once they began swishing the water back and forth, she stepped into the warm water and sat down.

The pulsating motion massaged the tension from her back and shoulders. She sat daydreaming and looked through the lattice board toward the alley. No one ever walked down the alley, but she had always imagined the man of her dreams strolling along its path.

Just at that moment when she imagined him once more, she had to look twice to see he really was walking down the alley this night.

Ever so slightly she stood up in the water and said "hey". He looked around and she began waiving frantically. Just then he noticed her motions and opened the back gate. She stood still in the water as he walked toward the steps and opened the gate.

"Hi," she said casually.

"Hi back at you," he replied.

"Care to join me?" she asked and motioned toward the water.

"Sure," he said and shrugged his shoulders.

He removed all his clothes, looking at her during the entire ordeal. Once all his clothes lay in a heap at the stairs, he took the final steps to the hot tub and stepped inside.

Although she had imagined this moment many, many times, her mind suddenly went blank. He sat down on the reclining jets and let out a loud 'ahhh.'

He closed his eyes and she stared over at him. He opened his eyes suddenly and saw her staring. He sat up and slowly moved toward her.

He traced her lips and kissed her lightly before delving his tongue inside. His hand reached up and cupped her breast while hers traveled south to grab his manhood. He leaned toward her hand and thrust his tongue deeper.

He grabbed her sides and turned her so she faced the jets. He came behind her and grabbed her bulging tits with both hands. He massaged both of them while he kissed her neck. He moved his hands lower and felt the triangle of her womanhood. He guided his hips behind hers and pushed her already pulsating pussy into the jets.

He slid his fingers inside her and felt she was already moist. She moved her hips against his hand and jets. He pushed his hard dick against her cheeks and rocked back and forth.

She moaned and arched. He thrust harder. He could feel her pulsing against him. She moaned louder and thrust harder. She began bucking against his hand and the jets. She could feel herself about to cum. So could he.

Just when she came, he thrust his fingers inside her to feel her juices spill into the water. As soon as she collapsed against him, he lifted her legs and motioned for her to grab the side of the hot tub and float to the top.

He slid between the opening of her legs and thrust his hard cock into her moistness. He moaned as he entered her and thrust hard and fast. She pushed off the side to meet him.

"I like that," she purred.

That spurred him on more. He entered her time and again. She pushed off to meet him thrust for thrust. He entered her. In and out, in and out. At this time, she could feel him tensing and knew he was about to cum inside her.

She moved quickly and grabbed his hips to make him stand up. She took his manhood in her mouth and ran her lips up and down it. He thrust deeper into her throat and she took him all the way inside. She ran her tongue along just the head and teased it. He almost came right then, but she retreated and took him all the way in again.

Once her tongue flicked over the head again, she began bobbing her head up and down fast, making her own waves. He thrust inside her harder. She could feel him tensing up and knew he was about to cum before he said, "I'm cumming."

He grabbed her hair in both his hands and pushed her once more time down his shaft before he came.

He fell back into the water and splashed it over the sides. She moved toward him and cuddled him in the water.

They lay like that for a few minutes before she sat back against the jets. He stood up and stepped out of the water. She watched his every move. He walked over to the steps and put his clothes back on. He walked toward the back gate. Once he arrived at his destination, he turned and smiled. She smiled back before he turned and walked back into the alley.

"I knew tonight was different," she said as he closed the gate.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers