Making Yasmini My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Part of how I made my Indian sister-n-law my slut.
8.1k words
4.56
112k
97

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ridemypole
Ridemypole
116 Followers

First off, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who gave me your feedback on part 1. It was my very first attempt at writing a story like this and your feedback was truly appreciated. I've taken some of your input and tried to incorporate it into part 2. I hope you enjoy and would love your thoughts and feedback once again.

***********************

I woke up the next morning almost in the same position as I'd fallen asleep. In Yasmini's arms and still inside her pussy. She was still sound asleep and as the sun came through her curtains, I saw how very beautiful Yasmini really was. I had always considered her above average, but here in this moment she was beautiful. For a moment I told myself this couldn't be real, that I must be dreaming and I'd wake up soon. I had set out to get revenge on Yasmini because of the way she treated my wife. However, now I was learning that her fucking asshole husband was the true cause of her attitude. She had allowed him to influence her attitude towards her whole family. He was a complete control freak. I don't know if she had any understanding of that, but the fact that she was going to divorce him was a major step in the right direction.

I repositioned myself and in doing so, my cock slipped out of Yasmini. Still asleep, she rolled over a little bit so she was on her back. She looked so peaceful and beautiful that I figured I'd give her a good morning kiss... right on her lips... her pussy lips that is. Slowly and gently I snuck under the covers and down towards her pussy. Very slowly I parted her legs wide enough to crawl up between them and have full access to her pussy. They I softly licked her from her asshole up to the top of her pussy slit. She shuttered a little bit, but didn't wake up. I continued to lick her lips and as I did her pussy began to get very wet again. To the point where with just a little pressure, my tongue slipped between her lips and found her clip. That's all it took to wake her up.

"What the hell? What's going on?"

I showed no mercy. I clamped down on her clip and started sucking it good.

"Oh you bastard! That's some way to wake up your lover. Oh my God!"

I started flicking her clit with my tongue as I sucked it and that drove her over the edge.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! YOU FUCKER! THAT'S NOT FAIR! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Yasmini exploded all over my face and I drank her pussy juice as fast as I could. She came down from her explosion and I crawled back up next to her.

"You little shit. That was very sneaky of you. Wow! I'm awake now. You know I'm all over your face."

"I do. You are my favorite breakfast food. Well, actually, you're my favorite food period."

"God I love the way you eat me. I've never let anyone do that to me. You're amazing baby."

"I love you Yasmini. I now know I always have, but was too afraid to act on it. Are you sure you really want to do this? I mean you really want me to live with you while your sister is out of town and have a baby with me."

"I seriously do Mike. I've let that bastard of a husband turn me against my family over time and blame my attitude on me. He did it in such a way that I didn't even realize what was happening till you opened my eyes. I never thought I would ever say this to anyone, but thank you for raping me and forcing me to uncover the real me...the real sexual me. Such a burden has been lifted off my shoulder."

"Everyone saw what was happening except you, but no one wanted to hurt your feelings or talk bad about your husband even though he was a complete and utter jerk. You know once you divorce him, he'll be forced to go back to England, right?"

"You know, I hadn't thought that far out. As I think about it, that really is a good thing for everyone. Well, except him, but who cares about him? It completely breaks his control of me and allows me to restore my relationship with my sister and pursue my life with you and our baby. I'm 40 Mike and I know women my age get pregnant all the time, I just don't know for sure if I can or not, but I really do want to make a baby with you."

"I too think it's great he has to go back home and we're going to get you pregnant if it kills me. Once he finds out you got pregnant by me he'll have a conniption fit, but he won't be able to do anything about it from England. OK! On a happier note, let's have breakfast. Where do you want to go? Remember, no bra or panties. I've got today and tomorrow to fuck my baby deep inside you, so I don't want anything in my way."

We both laughed a little bit.

"No problem baby. Fuck me however you wish, just make sure you shoot your baby deep inside my hot Indian pussy. God our baby is going to be so fucking gorgeous! I can't wait! Let's eat on the patio."

We sort of got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I had on my shorts and t-shirt and Yasmini was wearing her favorite oversized t-shirt, which had two hard nipples trying to rip through the material and it barely covered her beautiful ass which she would never had shown me before. I just looked at her and all I wanted to do was throw her back on the bed and mount her. She could see it in my eyes too.

"Hey big boy. Just wait a little bit and you can have the pleasure of taking this shirt off me. You're big cock will get to play in my playground soon. Let's go make breakfast."

The whole time we were making breakfast I couldn't keep my eyes off Yasmini. It was a good thing I wasn't using a knife or I probably would have cut off some fingers and I need all of them to finger fuck her and play with her gorgeous nipples. We went out to the patio and set the table.

"Wait!" Yasmini told me. "I want you to sit this way."

She turned the chair so I was facing side ways to the table.

"Take your shorts off baby."

I took them off not knowing what she was up to.

"Ok. Sit down."

I had no more than got settled when Yasmini walked up to me, straddled me and grabbed my hard cock.

"We're going to have a very intimate breakfast. I'm going to set on your big cock while we eat breakfast. Then I'm going to fuck you till you cum deep inside me and then we're going back to bed where you're going to fuck me all day long. We only have two days before our spouses get back and I want to be pregnant by then."

"Sounds like I don't have a say in this." I said jokingly.

"OH! You had your say when you started this whole affair and I'm going to finish what you started." She said laughing.

She knew I loved her and had no issue with spending the whole day in bed with her. With that she slid down on my shaft very slowly letting us both feel every single inch of my cock as it disappeared deep inside her. We both closed our eyes involuntarily because of the intense feeling we were both experiencing. She finally hit bottom.

"OH SHIT MIKE! Damn you feel so fucking good."

"So you do you baby. My cock wants to live inside you."

Then she did a very cruel thing. She started to slide up and down on my shaft slowly.

"What are you doing? I thought you were just going to sit?"

"I'm just getting in the most comfortable position. I want you inside me as deep as possible, so I need to adjust to find that spot."

"Well in the mean time my cock wants to blow a load deep inside you."

"You better tell him to settle down. He can fill me up in a little while and many times after that, just not right now."

Yasmini got settled and we began to eat breakfast. Here we were, sitting on Yamini's patio with her sitting on my lap with my hard cock buried deep inside her pussy and eating breakfast as if it was just the normal thing.

"I feel like eating naked. Why don't you take off my shirt Mike?"

"You little slut. You're trying to make me cum by teasing me, aren't you?"

"By the way your cock's throbbing inside me, I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job."

I was really starting to lose control and she saw it...and was really enjoying it.

"STOP! Don't you even think about throwing me on this table and fucking me! I'm in charge right now and you'll do what I say."

"FUCK! You're driving my cock and me crazy! We both want to fuck you to death."

"I can see and feel that, but not right now. Now finish eating."

"Finish eating? How in the hell am I supposed to finish eating when my balls want to fire buckets of cum all over your ovaries?"

"Listen! You've been in control and fucking the hell out of my pussy. I'm taking over control now and you're big fat cock had better listen. You wanted to bring out the slutty Yasmini. You got her baby!"

She had a smile on her face the whole time. Yasmini was having way too much fun with this, but I had no problem playing along. Well, as long as I possibly could, but my balls and cock weren't going to last much longer, no matter what she wanted. I absolutely loved the new Yasmini and she was visibly happier that I have ever seen her.

"Here, let me adjust a little bit."

"You keep squirming on my cock and it's going to blow like a volcano. It may erupt so hard, you go flying off."

"You better put a cork in that volcano of yours. I'm not ready for it to erupt."

"God you love seeing me squirm like this don't you?"

"You bet I do baby. This is the hardest I've felt our cock. I'm going to make you blow so hard you may even shoot a couple babies in me. Why didn't you rape me years ago Mike. We've missed all those years together"

"Baby, things happen for a reason and there's a reason for when they happen. If I'd done this years ago, there's a good chance you'd had me arrested for rape. Then where would we be now?"

Then, out of the blue, with absolutely zero notice Yasmini started pushing her hips forwards and backwards and speed fucking my cock. Just instantaneous speed fucking and I couldn't take it.

"Holy fuck Yasmini. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING! HOLY SHIT!"

I grabbed her waist slammed her down on my cock and exploded very deep inside her. I believe it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It felt like as was going into convulsions and lost all control of my body. I was so exhausted! I was breathing very heavy and she was sitting on my cock laughing her ass off.

"What the hell was that baby?"

"That was payback for waking me up this morning the way you did. You gave me no warning and made me cum very hard with absolutely no chance to prepare myself. Now you know how it feels."

"WOW! You really unloaded inside me. Look, it's leaking out around your cock. I've never had that much cum inside my pussy. I can't wait for the doctor to tell me I'm pregnant."

"My balls have been boiling for that last half-hour. They've been mass-producing cum for when they explode and explode they did."

"It almost felt like a fire hose in my pussy. I could feel all your cum shooting out and filling my pussy. What an amazing feeling. Let's go take a shower. We'll clean up and then get back in bed."

What I really wanted to do is get her back right there and then by throwing her on the patio table and fucking the shit out of her, but she had sucked all my cum and energy out of me. I've never had any woman do that to me. I've always had good stamina and have prided myself in being able to last a very long time. My control has always been very good. I had obviously woken a sleeping giant and part of me was excited and another part was concerned I may have just bitten off more than I can handle. We were obviously going to find out.

Yasmini got off my lap and my cock just fell out limp. I don't think my cocks been limp in the last 72 hours. To be very honest, I was somewhat stunned that this prim and proper nerdy woman was able to fuck me in a way that left me limp. Even my wife, as great as she is at fucking, never did that to me. She tried, but never accomplished it. She must have seen that I was completely dumbfounded by it.

"Don't worry Mike. You stallion will be back and standing tall very soon. Hey, I just got it. You're not used to not being in control are you?"

"No I'm not! I'm always in control and this has never happened to me and I've fucked your sister probably a thousand times. Seriously!"

"Well, maybe you stallion has met a mare it can't tame."

"OH HELL NO! I'm definitely going to tame your pussy and show it whose boss."

Yasmini jumped in my arms and kissed me very passionately.

"Take me to the shower and I'll let you wash me all over. That'll get your amazing cock hard again. I love you so much Mike and this is the most fun I have ever had in my life. Promise me you'll always love and want me!"

"Yasmini, you have helped me see that I have loved you from the day I met you. I just didn't realize how much till now. I will always love and want you, no matter what."

I carried Yasmini back to her bathroom and started the shower. Her naked body in my arms was causing a twitching sensation in my cock. It was starting to revive and the more we kissed, the stronger the sensation got. We were getting so lost in our kissing and making out that we had forgotten the shower was running. Our tongues were wrestling each other and I had one arm around her back and the other under he ass. Her arms were around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist.

I adjusted my lower hand so that I was cupping her wet pussy and ass. I found her clit and started stroking it gently. She just groaned in my mouth and squeezed me tighter. Her hard nipples were poking my chest and her pussy juice and my cum were dripping off my fingers. My cock was about 80% hard and growing. The more I stroked her dripping pussy the harder it got. It wouldn't be long and did I have a surprise for Yasmini.

"God this feel great Mike. Please don't ever stop kissing me like this."

"I won't baby. Loosen your legs just a little be baby."

"OK."

Yasmini loosed her legs just enough that I was able to lower he right on to my fully erect rock hard cock. All she could do is gasp out loud.

"OH MY GOD! Your stallion is back. Fuck me baby. FUCK ME GOOD!"

I sat her on he edge of you vanity counter and as she leaned back on her hands, I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide open.

"HOLY SHIT MIKE! My pussy is a mess. My beautiful brown pussy lips are completely covered in a mixture of your cum and my pussy juice. If I'm not pregnant with all the cum you've shot deep in my pussy, I'll never be pregnant."

"Oh, don't worry. You're going to be pregnant."

I start fucking Yasmini right there on the counter where we could both watch. All you heard was a sloshing and slurping sound and my cock ramming in and out of her pussy.

"I've never watched me getting fucked. Look how dripping wet your cock is every time it slides out. I love the way my dark brown pussy lips are wrapped so tightly around you massive white cock. They're trying to milk your cock dry."

"That's because your pussy is fucking horny and loves being fucked by my big cock. You pussy loves being stretched and then filled full of my cum."

I sped up my fucking and grabbed both of Yasmini's tits in my hands. My balls were ready to give her another gallon of baby making cum. My cock and balls wanted to get Yasmini pregnant just as bad as I did and they were willing to work overtime to accomplish the job.

"I'm going to cum baby. God I love shooting my cum inside you! OH SHIT! Here it comes baby."

"Fill me up Mike. I want to watch your cum drip out of my pussy. Fuck my sloppy pussy. FUCK YOUR SLUT PREGNANT!"

I started slamming into Yasmini's pussy and as I did she reached down and started stroking her clit.

"Cum with me baby. Make your pussy explode with my cock. COME ON! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Yasmini was rubbing her clit as hard as she could and as my cock exploded deep inside her, it triggered her orgasm.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M CUMMING TOO! PLEASE MIKE! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! KEEP IT GOING! OH FUCK!"

Yasmini's pussy juice was literally dripping off my balls and making a puddle on the floor. She collapsed on the counter, leaning back against the mirror. She just looked and me with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face.

"God I love the way you fuck me Mike. No matter how much you fuck me, my pussy constantly wants more. My pussy just can't get enough of your cock."

"The feeling is mutual Yasmini. All I have to do is imagine you naked and I get hard. God I'm exhausted baby. I'm ready to go back to bed."

"Let's get in the shower, so you can lather me up all over. Please make sure to wash my pussy really good. It's very messy."

"Don't worry, it will get my undivided attention."

We both laughed.

"I bet it will Mike."

We got in the shower and sat on the shower bench under the hot water. Yasmini sat between my legs and leaned back against my chest. I just held her for about 10 minutes, feeling her body against mine. She turned her head and we kissed and made out for another 10 minutes or so. She got the soap and poured a bunch in my hand and I started to lather her up. I went very slow starting with her stomach and worked my way out. As I move up to her gorgeous tits, I squeezed and massaged them lightly for a while. It must have felt good as I felt her body go kind of limp in my arms. After that I did the rest of her upper body and moved down to her legs. I washed her upper legs and inner thighs up to the point where I would almost touch her pussy, then I would go back down to her knees. I did this so she would relax in my arms. If I had gone straight for the pussy, she would have gotten all worked up again and that was not my purpose...for now.

As I washed her, we kissed each other passionately. Our tongues were all over each other as they explored each other's mouth. We could have stayed in this position for hours. I got a little more soap and started washing her lower abdomen and slowly worked my way down to her pussy. At first I ran my hand soft over her lips and then gently cupped her pussy and massaged it. She gasped and took in a deep breath, but as I massaged her pussy, she collapsed back into my arms. Yasmini looked so peacefully in my arms. I didn't want to move. Having her naked body in my arms was absolutely amazing.

As I massaged and pressed my hand against her pussy, she looked at me and whispered.

"Please make me cum. I want to cum in you arms."

"Ok baby."

As I continued to massage her pussy, I slid my middle finger between her pussy lips and found her hard clit. Just touching it made her jerk and tense up.

"Ssssshhhhhhh baby. Just relax. Breath normal."

She relaxed again and I continued my massage. I ran the length my finger down the shaft of her clit all the way to her asshole. Then I pushed my finger against her asshole, which allowed the tip of my finger to slip in.

"Oh my god Mike!" She whispered. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

I worked my finger back up to the top of her slit and back down a few more times. Her breathing was getting faster and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before she came all over my hand. With my other hand I cupped her tit and started massaging it and her nipple. Her breathing became even more rapid. It was coming. I stopped sliding my finger up and down her clit, but now focused on the clit itself with the tip of my finger. I lightly massaged and flicked it, which started her moaning, and groaning softly.

"Oh Mike. Oh my God I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum for you baby. I'm going to cum hard. Just like that. Yes, that's it!"

I squeezed her tit and nipple harder and increased the pressure on her clit. That was all it took. Yasmini exploded all over my hand and started convulsing. I tighten my hold on her and pulled her body tighter into mine. After she came down from her intense orgasm, we just sat there for a while under the hot water, me holding her tight in my arms. I eventually grabbed the showerhead and rinsed us off. After I dried us off, I picked Yasmini up in my arms and took her to bed where we got under the covers and fell asleep naked in each other's arms. I woke up about four hours later and noticed Yasmini was already awake.

Ridemypole
Ridemypole
116 Followers