Mako's

Story Info
A swing she'll never forget.
1.4k words
4.31
26k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers

I will always remember my first visit to Mako's in Orlando. My girls convinced me it was the hottest place to be and I should go. They tried to tell what it was like but no words could do it justice but it sounded exciting. Apparently Halloween doesn't come just once a year because all the bartenders and shooter girls were dressed up in various Halloween costumes. My girls and I approached the bar where I met "the Hulk". He was green and so gorgeous my jaw almost dropped when I laid eyes on him. He smiled and asked me what I wanted to drink. As he fixed my drink my mind began to tune out the loud music and drift off into la-la land. He had to repeat my total to me like 3 times before I snapped out of my daze. So embarrassed I quickly gave him some money and walked away with my girls.

We walked around scoping the place out. It was so crazy in there, bartenders blowing whistles, the Dj on the mic, half naked girls dancing on a swing and on the bar, siren noises going off, and someone with bad body odor. While taking everything in my mind couldn't stop thinking dirty thoughts about "the Hulk". Images of him ripping off my top and taking my nipple into his hot mouth filled my head. I was nervous to go back to him for a drink, but he made it so good. As I slowly walked back up to his bar to ask for another drink he winked at me. I felt my pussy tingle a little. This time while waiting for my drink I was sure not to drift off instead I took notice of his very nice physique. When he handed me my drink his hand touched mine and electricity seared through me. I smiled big and then walked away.

With more confidence the next time I had returned for a drink I struck up a random conversation with him. I guess after a few drinks the freak inside came out. After picking me drink off the bar I motioned him to come closer and in his ear I whispered "I'd love to ride you in that swing". Then I walked away. When I looked over my shoulder at him he had a big grin on his face. A satisfied me continued walking to where me and my girls were mingling. They could tell I was in a good mood. If they only knew just how good my mood had been.

The bar became more packed and more hectic. We shared a quick glance which was interrupted by the random throwing of napkins into the air. Shortly there after a big tipper at the bar was sprayed with water and then I heard whistles being blown. There was lots of visual and audio stimulation happening all around. My girls and I took pictures of the events and pictures of us to later add to our myspace's.

Five drinks down and I returned to "the Hulk" for number six. This time I got a beer. A long gaze was shared before I picked up my bottle of bud light. That's when he motioned me closer to him and whispered "just say when".

His hot breath across my ear made my heart skip a beat. Very aroused at that notion I suggestively took the neck of the bottle into my mouth and licked it pretending it was his cock. His eye brows raised and I saw in his eyes he was wishing that his cock was in my mouth. As I walked away I could feel his eyes watching my ass move from side to side.

A game of visual foreplay began. Anytime he would look my way I would lick my lips and wink back at him or I would do some other vulgar act like slipping my hand between my thighs as if I was finger fucking myself. One time when I looked over his way he was up on the bar grinding his pelvis showing off his moves to me. Back and forth we teased each other visually. At one point I pulled one side of my shirt down and flashed him one of my tits. My pussy was so wet and I couldn't wait to get on that swing with him. During my next visit for another beer I mouthed to him that was my pussy was soaking wet. He turned his head towards the swing and saw that it was empty and mouthed back to me his previous utterance. the bar would be closing within the bar and most everyone there was drunk or too preoccupied with the other happenings going on to notice much else. Just as he was about to take the top of my beer off with his mouth I placed my hand his and said "when". In a few short seconds he threw the beer back in the ice and hopped over the bar.

He took my hand and led me over to the swing. I sat down on it and held on for life as he pushed off. His crotch was right in my face and I wanted so bad to take his cock out, but I felt too many people might be watching. It was bulging in his cut up jeans begging to be freed and inside the warmth and comfort of my lips. I drifted off again a little and failed to realize that he had stopped the swing. He extended his hand grabbing hold of my arm and pulled me into his body. It caught me off guard in a good way though. His soft lips brushed across mines and I felt my nerves sizzle. He moved back and sat down on the swing. He looked into my eyes and began caressing my legs up and down each time reaching higher and higher up my leg and under my skirt till his fingers grazed my soaking wet pussy. To his surprise I wasn't wearing any panties. That fact seemed to really rev his engine. His strong hands pulled me down on top of him. I straddled him in the swing and he pushed off again. I was filled with excitement.

I leaned in to his mouth and again our lips brushed against one another. I leaned further and brought my lips to his ear parting them ever so slightly to take his ear lobe into my mouth. Then I whispered to him that I wanted him to fuck me. With no hesitation he freed one hand from the chain we swung on and unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock. It was a dimly lit but from what I could see his cock was just as gorgeous and big as he was. I moved so he could he slide inside me. As his massive cock filled my entire pussy I held on to his shoulders so that I wouldn't fall off. While we swung back n forth his cock slid in and out of my pussy.

After a few moments the music faded away and it was just him and I. It was an experience unlike any I had ever felt. As I rocked my pussy into his cock I contracted my pussy muscles around his cock. He took hold of one of my nipples in his mouth. Although I wasn't able to feel his lips directly on my tits I could imagine how good it would feel if my top was not in the way. Beads off sweat began to form on his brow and his facial expressions read that he loved my pussy. The pace got faster as I could sense that the orgasm was building. The back and forth swinging heightened the sensation. Seven minutes of hot fucking and I was so ready to explode. I rocked my hips with greater force trying to reach my peak. He fucked harder to match my moves. My nails dug into his shoulders and my body went stiff for a second before twitching as my orgasm ripped through my body causing me to forget where I was and let out a scream of intense pleasure. "The Hulk" continued to fuck me harder until he exploded inside me. He brought his arms around my waist and held me tight till he went soft. When the ecstasy subsided we realized where we were and the whole bar was looking at us.

So overcome with embarrassment I couldn't move or even think about much. When I turned around to look at the crowd my jaw dropped and I turned red. Unexpectedly though everyone started clapping and cheering and I got down off the platform people wanted to high five me. They really do live by their motto: anything goes at Mako's.

goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers