Mako's Ch. 02

Story Info
Her favorite bartender makes a visit to her hotel room.
2.3k words
4.63
17.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers

Last night I went back to see my favorite bartender at Mako's. This time he was dressed up like G.I. Joe. I immediately went up to his section of the bar and ordered a drink, my usual, a coconut rum and sprite. It always starts my night out right. After paying we exchanged smiles and I moved on towards the dance floor.

On the dance floor I met a nice guy in jeans in a green polo who wanted to dance with me. Having taken some shots of Vodka back in my hotel room I was feeling friendly enough to let that happen. The guy introduced himself as Sam and moved behind me so I could grind my ass into his crotch. I've never considered this real dancing, but lets face it when was the last time you saw someone doing the cha-cha or waltz in the club. That's today's pop culture for you. Even in dirty dancing there was some actual dancing and not just bumping and grinding. Anyways so Sam was a gentleman at first, then after a few songs he let loose. He started to get a little too friendly for me. I pushed him away several times and still he continued to do it. I ended up just walking away and back to the bar.

G.I. Joe was on the bar dancing with one of the female bartenders. I don't know what it is, but seeing him dance with other girls really turns me on. It makes me want him even more. When he was done on top of the bar I ordered another drink from him. It got slow for a second and we had a quick chat. He told me he still thinks about our fuck on the swing. I grinned really big and told him that I think about it too sometimes. After that night I didn't think I could ever go back, but I did several times before last night.

Alcohol let's me let go. After several drinks I was feeling very frisky. He pulled me up on the bar when a really good song came on and danced with me. My hips swayed from side to side with the beat of the music and I just let go. The music flowed through me. My arms swayed with my hips as my hands ventured up my torso to my breasts then behind my neck and over my head. Slowly my hands moved back down my body stopping briefly to love on my breasts a little. G.I. Joe came up behind me and moved his body with mine. I arched my back to press my ass into his crotch harder. He responded by grabbing my side and pulling me closer into him. I bent over to touch my toes and shake my ass for him. While I was bent over I picked up a bottle with blue liquid in it. I turned around to face him then proceeded to pour the contents on his chest and let it drip down to his belly button before licking it off. He was delicious and then some.

Very aroused at that point I got down off the bar before anything too racy could happen. I ordered some shots for my girlfriends and I. Once I was done I headed to the bathroom because I felt like my bladder was going to explode. I fixed my appearance in the mirror before exiting. It was midnight now and they were doing free shots. Not overly concerned with free shots I took my time making my way through the crowd over to my spot near the bar.

It was getting close to 2am and I knew the bar would be closing soon. I slipped G.I. Joe the room key to my hotel room with my room number on it and told him to come by after work. There were things I wanted to do to him last time that I couldn't, so I figured last night would be a great time since I was staying in Orlando and not driving back home, which was about 50 mins away. He accepted the key and told me he'd be there.

On the cab ride back to the hotel I was debating with myself whether or not he'd show up. I wasn't sure I mean it seemed as though he wanted me as much as I wanted him but I could've been wrong. As soon as I was up in my room I took off my little black dress and threw it in my duffle bag. I took a quick shower and dressed in a pair of dark blue boy shorts and white tank top. I knew it'd be some time before he came knocking on my door so I chilled out in bed watching one of the movie channels. Around 4 am I heard a knock at my door. I thought it was him but it was someone with the wrong room. Then I remembered I gave him a key so he didn't need to knock. I felt stupid for getting all excited. I went back to my bed to lie down. I ended up falling asleep shortly after that.

I was asleep for about an hour then I was awoken by the sent of fresh soap. My eyes flew open and there he was looking down at me. His beautiful blue eyes gazed into mine searching for approval to make his next move. Then before I knew it his soft lips were pressed against mine igniting every last nerve in my body. His tongue moved swiftly passed my lips rubbing gently against mine. He tasted of alcohol and mouthwash, something that was very familiar to me.

He moved in between legs to get more comfortable. I brought my arms up around his neck and began running my hands through his hair. His arms circled my waist and he rolled us over so I was straddling him. I watched him watch my breasts as they bounced up and down a little as I got comfy. He took them into his hands and began massaging them through my tank top. I threw my head back and looked towards the ceiling. His strong hands felt so good handling my breasts. I reached down and lifted my tank up and over my head so I could feel his hands directly on my breasts. My D's stood perky waiting to be touched and caressed and fondled.

I guided his hands to my breasts and moved his hands all over them, squeezing them together. I felt the room getting hotter and my pussy tingle. His mouth captured one of my nipples making me moan out. The hot heat of his mouth sucking the sensitive flesh of my nipple sent shivers through me. My throbbing pussy was yearning for some attention but I couldn't give it any. Every time I reached down to touch it G.I. Joe slapped it away and shook his head 'No'. His eyes looked into mine then looked down his body towards his towel signaling what he wanted me to do.

I scooted down to the end of the bed so his dick was in line with my mouth. I reached up to unravel his towel and his cock sprang to life. His cock was just as gorgeous as he. I wet my lips before taking him into my mouth. He was very thick so I struggled a little trying to fit my mouth all the way around. Lucky for me I had learned a few tricks from watching porn. As I worked my way up and down his shaft I used my right hand to stroke the base of his cock. Pre-cum oozed into my mouth teasing my taste buds of what's to come. I sucked harder and moved my tongue faster up and down that certain spot on the underside of his cock. His hands pushed my head down further on his cock making me almost gag. By the sounds he was making I could tell he was about to cum and I wanted it all.

I used every trick I had learned to drive him crazy and it worked. I felt him tense up and then seconds later his hot salty cum shot into my mouth. I sucked every last drop I could from him. It tasted so good going down my throat and into my stomach. Those beautiful blues of his looked at me with amazement. Sucking cock always got me really wet so I climbed up his body and leaned over into his ear and whispered, "Eat Me!"

The look on his face read that he was more than happy to do so. He got me on my back and stole a kiss from my sweet lips. He Kissed his way down my chin to my neck then worked slowly down between the center of my breasts taking a moment to lick and suck on each nipple before continuing his descent downward. My heart raced as he moved lower and lower towards my honey pot. He blew his hot breath across my clit igniting all the many nerves in within my tiny bud. My pussy was throbbing worse than before and begged to be touched by his tongue. He kept me in suspense teasing me and stopping for brief moments at time driving me crazy. He caught me off guard and dove straight in. I began to pant and lost all control of my breathing. Like a hungry bear with a sweet pot of honey he ferociously ate my pussy.

The panting made me dizzy and my lips thirsty. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy as I bucked my hips upward to meet his mouth. I wanted so badly to cum and I felt it on its way. My loud moaning turned into screaming and my nails dug into the bed. I was so close and then he just stopped. I drew in a deep breath and gave him a look of disbelief. Then he scooped me up in his arms and brought me out on the balcony. The early morning hours brought cool air to the hot Florida weather.

It was almost six am and the sun had just started peeking above the horizon. He let me down on my feet and walked behind me to the balcony. I looked down and I could see the drop off at the front of the hotel but no one was down there yet. His soft lips kissed my shoulder and up my neck as his right arm came around my waist to reach down and finger my clit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the smell of morning, his hot body, and my own juices. He whispered for me to lean into the railing so he could fuck me. I arched my back pushing my ass out and bent my knees a little so he could ease his way inside me. He slid in with no problem.

Working into a nice pace he pumped in and out slowly. His hard cock felt great sliding against my velvety walls. He pounded into me harder and faster gripping the railing for better leverage. I felt his cock hitting the back of my pussy slamming me up against the rail hard. He found my sweet spot and hit it again and again bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I threw my head back up against he chest and then down again to look at the drop off. I saw a valet parking guy getting out of a car he had just parked. Since I was only on the fourth floor I'm sure my screams could have been heard below. I tried to silence myself but his cock felt too damn good and an orgasm was about to rip through me. He hit me hard once more in that sweet spot and my body went rigid and my pussy released my nice honey all over his cock.

I saw the valet parking guy looking straight up at me but I was feeling too good to care. G.I. Joe kept fucking me slowing down a little so I could regain myself. Suddenly I felt my back getting hotter; it was him leaning over to speak in my ear. He asked, "Do you like that? Being watched by the guy below?" I shook my head 'yes'. He continued, "You're a dirty whore, and I like it."

I've never been one for dirty talk but he was really turning me on. I replied, "I like being a dirty whore, now FUCK me like one!"

He fucked me faster and harder. My pussy muscles clenched harder around his cock as he fucked me. Between pants and moans I called out, "Call me a dirty whore again or a fucking slut."

He grunted, "You like that? You fucking slut... take it like the fucking slut you are."

My toes were curled into the ground and my grip tighter than a bear claw on the railing as another orgasm erupted inside me leaving my limp. I heard him call out, "Yes you dirty fucking slut, yes!" Then I felt his hot cum shoot inside my pussy. The man on the ground was still watching us, probably with a hard on. We took a few moments to get our breathing back down to normal. Before he slipped out of my pussy I looked over my shoulder and saw a woman two rooms over who was staring right at me with a look of disgust on her face. Ignoring the woman I spun around to face G.I. Joe and got on my tip toes to kiss him before walking back into the room.

After realizing what time it was I said good bye to him and passed out till check out time at noon.

goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers