Male

Story Info
A man sells himself into slavery.
16k words
4.18
69.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

I don't know when I first thought about actually doing it; about selling myself as a slave.

The world has gone into a depression worse than in the 'Dirty Thirties' of the last century. I have been out of work for months and I am close to losing my room in the dingy boarding house run by a tyrant of a woman when I saw the first ad on the TV in the common room downstairs. I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard of; selling yourself to the rich as a slave just so you can survive. There was always talk about there being slavery allowed and even encouraged to get people off the streets in other cities, but not here until a few months ago. The state I live in finally legalized what has been going on for years here and across the country. An 'Indentured Sale' they call it when a person sells themselves but it is slavery plain and simple as far as everybody was concerned.

Things weren't bad until a few years ago. There were a few rich at the top with the vast middle class below it with some poor and homeless at the bottom of the scale, but now there are only the hugely rich with everyone else living on the edge or over it and sleeping on the streets.

The day I am thrown out of my room to become one of the homeless is the day I say fuck it and walk down to the office of Indentured Services. It isn't far; there seems to be one of them in every neighborhood these days.

My heart is beating a busy tattoo in my chest when I finally open the door. I know that I am going to do it. I am going to willingly sign over control of my life, my freedom, my body just to survive.

Inside, I am surprised at the soft pastel décor of an empty room and find I am the only person there. A door across the room soon opens to let a pretty girl walk in to look at me, "Are you here to indenture yourself or are you just curious?" she asks.

I look at her with a worried yes on my face and nod my head.

"Is that a yes? You are here to indenture yourself?"

I nod yes again; afraid my voice will crack if I say anything.

She smiles at me and looks me up and down making me feel naked as I stand in the center of the room, "Are you serious about this?"

Nodding my head yes a third time I wait for some hint, some instruction as to what to do. I feel so committed to what is to come. I'd made up my mind when I opened the door to walk in and I want it over with.

"Strip," is all the girl says.

"What? Here?"

"You heard me. Strip!"

I look at the girl and then around me completely shocked at what she asks of me,

"But..."

She looks at me with almost bored eyes, "Strip or leave."

"But I don't know."

The girl looks at me and turns to go back through the door she came in. When her hand is on the door knob she says, "Did you come here to indenture yourself or not?"

I am shaking in frustration but I have to say something, anything. "Yes!" I yell too loudly.

"Strip and show me what you look like naked. Now!" The girl turns and looks at me with fiery eyes as she waits for me to move. I shuffle my feet and fumble at my belt and then at my shirt not knowing where to start. "Take your clothes off and leave them on the floor. When you are naked you will follow me inside. I know that you are for sale," the girl tells me as she stares at me as if I am already naked.

I don't know what to do now, I realize that these people mean what they say and I wonder if I can go through with what I have decided. I look at the girl and the inner door and begin to take my clothes off knowing that when I step through it I will be giving up my life as I know it.

When I am naked I look at what I have left on the floor; some second hand jeans, a T shirt and a pair of flip flops. That's all I own, I can't even afford underwear anymore.

When the girl opens the door for me I follow her in; naked and embarrassed to stand still as she sits at a desk in another room that is empty for but her desk and chair. I look around for a chair but see nothing to sit on so I stand in front of her wanting to cover myself but knowing that I shouldn't.

The girl looks up at me, "You will be silent. Do you understand? Nod your head yes if you do."

Not knowing what to do I nod yes and wait feeling so very naked in front of the girl. She looks up at me then and stares at my very shriveled cock, "Make yourself hard. Show me your erection."

I stare at her.

"Do it now."

My left hand touches my flaccid penus without me even thinking about it and I begin stroking myself. I can't believe I'm doing what I am doing. I get a little harder with each stroke until I am fully erect in front of a total stranger.

"Play with your balls and cum for me."

By now I can't stop, I reach down to hold and squeeze my balls with my free hand as I stroke my hard shaft with the other.

"Nice," the girl tells me, "Now stop!"

"What?" I ask totally embarrassed at what I am doing. I'm so close to an orgasm.

"Silence!" The girl the tells and pushes a pile of official looking papers across the desk toward me, "Sign here on the last page. You'll do."

I am out of breath, confused and committed to what I need to do and I feel so very naked as I lean over the desk to take the offered pen to sign my life away. The girl holds the papers just close enough to her that my balls drag on the desk top in front her as I stretch over to sign them .

When I am done she looks at me like a piece of meat; which I guess is what I have just become, "Good boy. We get so few males. Now walk through the door behind me and obey the man there. You are now ours to sell to the highest bidder at the next auction which is tomorrow."

In a daze I look at the girl at the desk and then walk past her to the door she had showed me. The thought that I have just signed my freedom away wilts what little hardness I have left as I enter my new life as an indentured man, a slave, a male with no name. I don't know it but it will be a very long time before I am allowed to wear anything close to proper clothes again.

"Ah, a male," the man I see says when I walk into the next room. He looks at my crotch, "Lets get you waxed."

"What?" I ask.

This is too much too fast and I am very frightened. The man moves to stand close in front of me and grabs my cock and balls to hold them tight enough to make me wince, "I own these," he tells me as he squeezes me hard. "Now, do you remember being told to be silent?"

I look up at eyes that don't care and nod my head yes.

"Good boy," the man says as he gives me another hard squeeze. "Now get on the table like a good little slave. We don't have much time before the auction tomorrow." I almost say 'what' again but climb with shaking limbs onto the table to lie on my back exposing myself to the man and feel completely vulnerable. He touches me on my stomach and slides his hand down to feel the thick patch of hair above my penus, "I know you will miss this but all slaves are hairless below the neck," he tells me and lifts and strokes me.

I become erect almost instantly, "Yes," he says, "I think you will do."

I have never been touched by a man before but then I have never sold my body either but I can't help myself. The man's hand on me has me rock hard.

"Do you like this?" he asks as he strokes me.

I can't answer. He knows I like it but I'm not allowed to speak. My hard cock and my eyes answer for me. I made a decision when I walked through all three of those doors. He looks down at me and smiles, "You'll be a worthy male for some owner. Now, let's wax you."

I can't help myself when he lets go of me. I whimper my need as I push my cock up at the man who owns me now. He just slaps my hard cock, "A slave for only a few minutes and already a slut."

A girl naked but for a metal collar walks into the room carrying a tray with hot wax on it to sit by my side.

"Put the tray down and trim him female."

The naked female does as she is told; she picks up a small pair of scissors to trim me. My cock stays hard as she moves it here and there while she snips off my pubic hairs. It goes soft though when she starts cutting the hairs on my balls.

The girl from the front desk comes in, "Is the male ready for me?"

"Oh yes, this male was a slut even before he sold himself," the man says.

"Should we tie him before we wax him?"

The man looks down at me and smiles at what the girl said as he touches my cock and sees it rise again, "No. I think he will stay still for us; he probably likes pain. I think I can see that in his eyes."

The girl just smiles at her co-worker and turns to the naked slave beside me, "Put on the wax for the first strip."

"Yes Mistress."

The female spreads almost scalding hot wax on me and covers it with a cloth; smoothing it into the wax then steps back. The girl takes hold of my penus and stretches the skin tight. She smiles at me when she pulls the cloth and rips my hairs out by the roots. I scream out in pain but and surprise myself as I lie still waiting for the next strip and then the next until there isn't a hair left from my ass to my stomach. Even my balls are burning from the pain of having the hairs on them ripped out.

I think that they are done with me but I am wrong. Soon every hair below my neck is ripped out of me. I have quit screaming long ago and just lie on the hard table moaning; feeling my chest and legs burn like my crotch. I feel sticky from the wax all over me and wonder what I have done to my life when the female is ordered to clean me, "Use the oil to get the wax off the male and then shower him and bring him to me." I don't seem to exist to these people I've sold myself to.

The female begins to use the oil to get the wax off me and spends extra time oiling my crotch, my balls and then my stiffening cock. As she moves her hands up and down me she looks into my eyes, "You can talk now, they're gone." The female leans over to lick the head of my penus, "I love cock!" she says as she looks up at me. "It's too bad I can't use this," she coos as she continues to rub me and fondle my balls.

"Why?"

"Only a free person can fuck me." the female looks at me sadly, "How long is your contract for?"

I sigh as I feel her hands on me, "I don't know. I signed a piece of paper."

"You didn't negotiate your term of slavery?" the female asks me and turns to busy herself with towels to wipe me clean.

"My term is up in a month," she tells me and I get a sick feeling deep in my stomach.

"What do you mean; term?"

"You just signed what she gave you didn't you. You didn't even read it," the female asks me as she wipes the oil off me.

"You signed a binding contract promising yourself as a slave for the rest of your life. They tried that with me and with every other person who walks through the door." She looks at me with even sadder eyes now, "Most people read what they are signing. It's not like you are buying a TV on time."

"Fuck it then!" I yell and walk to the door.

"You'll spend the rest of your life in jail if you run and they catch you!"

"I don't understand!"

"You signed a contact without reading it you fool! You belong to whoever buys you until you die. It's your choice; a life in jail or one as a pampered slave that might even come to enjoy his new life."

My hand is still on the doorknob as I lean over to press my head against the door and moan, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck."

A soft hand touches my arm, "Come on, I still have to shower you and get you ready for your indoctrination."

"Indoctrination?" I moan.

"Never mind; you'll see," the female soothes as she pulls me away from the door to lead me to the bathroom.

The water stings my freshly waxed body as I am washed and cared for by the nameless female. I ask for her name but she just tells me that she is a just a female and I am a male; we are slaves and have no names. I baulk when she tries to give me an enema but she quiets me by telling me that it is necessary for my training tonight. The water and special soaps she uses fill me and I feel cramps as she makes me wait before she will let me squat over the hole in the floor that serves as a toilet, "Only owners get real toilets," the female tells me as I squat to shit out what seems like gallons of smelly water. The second time I squat the smell is better and then the third time I am told I am clean enough.

"That's a good male," I am told as the female rubs me with scented oils after drying me. I am a little worried when she pushes some of the oil into my ass with her tiny finger but the female calms me again, "Now go through that door for the rest of your preparation." She caresses my cock and pats my ass before shoving me away from her, "Go, now."

I love the feeling of her soft, tiny hand on me and I rise a little. "Go," she tells me quietly.

I surprise myself and caress my freshly waxed cock and balls with both hands to marvel at the feeling of smooth skin. With my hand on the door I turn to see her with her back to me as she begins to clean the shower, "The door was locked, wasn't it."

"Yes," the female says without turning around, "All the doors are locked. You can only go in deeper; they won't let you go now."

"Will I see you again?"

"No."

I open the door and when it shuts behind me I don't even try the knob. All the rooms I have been in at Indentured Services up to now have been barren but this new room is pure opulence.

There are thick carpets, ornate furniture and wealth with the girl from the front sitting on a couch I could never afford. Her arms are on the back of it as two naked, collared females suck and lick at her breasts while another kneels between her legs under the dress that is half off her, bobbing her head as she licks her. Behind her the man is sipping a drink as he strokes the hard cock of a male who is suspended by his bound arms from the ceiling. To my left is a female tied spread eagle on her back to a table; showing me her pink inner hole.

I have no idea what to think.

"Do you like pussy?"

I don't answer thinking that I have to be silent.

"Do you like cock? Answer me!" the girl yells.

"No!"

The two females sucking at the girl's nipples look up at me in shock when I yell and get a slap each for doing that, "Did I tell you to stop!"

The girl purrs after she pulls their heads back down to where she wants them. She looks up at me when she is happy with the females again, "No what, male."

"No I don't do cock and yes I like pussy."

The girl just smirks at me as she caresses the heads of the females licking at her breasts, "Well, you will change your mind about that no before the night is out. Now go and lick the cunt of the female on the table."

I look over at the female and back at the girl wondering just how low I will sink in my slavery; eating out a female in front of an audience.

The girl in front of me shivers through an orgasm when she is done she looks at me with hooded eyes, "I was saving that for when I watched you licking cunt, male. You will be punished for that. Now get your face wet and make her cum!"

I have no choice now. I walk to the table and kneel in front of the female knowing that the man and the girl are watching me. I stick my tongue out to taste the juice of a female I don't even know. Not being able to stop now that I have started I lap at her wet cunt and reach up to hold her with my hands and push my fingers into her holes as I lick at her and taste her sweetness and darkness. My tongue and hands find her every hole as I lick at her clit and touch her everywhere. I pinch her nipples, cup her ass and push my fingers into her until she screams in an orgasm even a slave can't possibly have. When the female can't take anymore I lean back on my heels and look at the girl with my face covered in female cum, "Is that good enough for you?" I ask but she can't answer. The girl has her hands on the head of the female between her thighs as she bucks on the couch with her own orgasm.

When she finally calms down she looks at me with a scowl, "You will only speak when you are spoken to, slave! You have just earned even more punishment. Whoever buys you will have a sore arm from whipping you." She calms down a little, "That was good face, male, but can you give good head?"

I look at the girl in shock thinking that I heard wrong.

"Come and take my cock out and suck it!" I hear from my right. I look to see the man staring at me.

I shake my head no but he just smiles at me, "There aren't any no's left in the life you sold yourself into."

"I can't do that."

He looks at me and raises his eyebrows, "No? Think about it. We own you. Now, you are already on your knees; crawl to me and suck me. You have no choice. And you don't learn do you, that's five more lashes to the list."

I close my eyes and sigh out loudly as I kneel breathing in the heady scent of an excited female and look at the man again. He points to a place in front of him, "Now, male!"

The girl laughs at me, "There is no saying no for a slave. Do it!"

I back out from between the legs of the female and, on my hands and knees I crawl across the room to the man who owns me to kneel in front of him waiting for his orders, looking at the floor.

"What did I tell you to do male?" the man asks as he slaps my face. "Tell me!"

I look up at him to say, "You told me to take your cock out and suck it."

"Are you going to do it?"

I silently stare up at him feeling the last of my resistance leave me.

"You have no choice anymore, do you slave."

I lower my head to look at the man's crotch, to see the hardness under his pants and reach out with shaking hands to undo his belt and loosen his pants to see him straining even fuller against his tight underpants.

"Don't stop now, male" the man tells me as he lifts himself off the couch so I can pull his pants down and reach in to feel a man's cock for the first time in my life. It feels so hard and smooth; just like mine, but this is different. It isn't mine. At his urging I pull his underpants down when he lifts his hips again. "Take my shoes and socks off and strip me you male slut," the man tells me. I hurry to do as he tells me. Soon I am standing in front the man as I pull his T shirt over his head. He fondles my already hard cock and gropes my ass, "The female prepared you well," he tells me after feels how lubed I am. "Now suck my cock, male."

Sinking to my knees again I take hold of the thick cock in front of me and look up at the man.

He looks down at me, "You know what to do."

I do know what to do. I don't want to but I begin stroking the man I am kneeling in front of and stick my tongue out to taste pre cum for the first time. His hand touches the top of my head, "Take me into your throat; I want to feel your nose touch my stomach."

He lets me look up at him again and then pushes me back down onto his cock until I gag. When I struggle for air he lets me up then pushes me down again and again until I finally take all of him in and I smell the strong man odor of his pubic hairs. I feel his cock filling my throat as it begins to swell and I know that a man is going to give me his sperm. When he cums he pulls back and sprays my face with his gobs of cum while I stay still on the floor and let him, feeling totally humiliated.

"Are you done with him?"

"Yes I am. The little slut seems to enjoy this."

"Oh good."

I turn to look at the girl with my face covered with a man's sperm.

The girl pushes one of her females off a tit and orders her to get her harness. She looks at me to ask, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

My eyes go wide as I look around for a way out but the man holds me still. The girl actually giggles at the sight of me with my face covered in cum, "Perfect."

The female comes running back into the room carrying a leather harness. I wonder what will happen to me next.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers