Male Man's Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could kiss. She had a great body. He liked her bigger round ass. He liked her roll around her tummy. He loved her large melons. He loved how she kissed. She could kiss like an animal in heat!

She smiled at him and she wearily slid a hand down past his stomach, over his crotch and felt the firmness of his cock. She never felt a man's cock before, although she has seen one. She never touched one, ever!

A rushed stimulation that only a woman could feel spurted throughout her body, finishing up in her loins. Her pussy filled itself with an anticipated desire to be sexually fulfilled, or at least touched or caressed. She had cravings or sexual yearnings to be caressed and touched in her garden.

She only let him run his hand over her skirt, not up it. Her panties showed some sign of moisture at its crotch. She even felt like rubbing herself. She didn't nor did Jerry.

He did slide his hand over her skirt, pressing down against her pelvis and giving her increased stimulation.

They did a 'patchwork' of stimulation on the other, touching each other where either wanted to go, but without actually touching a body part. She rubbed his chest, doing circles over that and his stomach.

He smiled and she would coo. He would moan or grunt as they slid up against one another. He wanted badly to ejaculate. She felt like she could orgasm. Their clothes would become messy as they rolled on the grass, getting stains from it in the warm slightly humid evening.

Back at the party, her roommates discovered she had disappeared and began searching for her. They discovered Jerry was gone too. Did he go home, they wondered. Did she and Jerry go out maybe? Then they realized that had to be the case. Jerry and Lulu went off to be by themselves. They laughed and were excited for her. They thought to themselves, "Ohhhhh I wish that could be me. Oooooh, I wonder what they are doing exactly. I wonder if she would share him or if he shares himself." They giggled and joked. Only time might tell.

First, and foremost, Jerry and Lou gelled and that was intrinsic to the relationship. They both had that affinity towards the other that grew into more then just a love affair. It was a controlled lust. He would be willing to cum in his pants to give her a thrill, if that's what floated her boat. He didn't want to overstep that boundary, so he was cautious, but at the same time, he pushed the limits.

She did somewhat too. She felt his groin without trying to unzip his slacks and copping a better feel. She liked that firm piece of equipment. She did not want it all to get out of hand, although she loved him copping a feel, outside of her top. That felt incredible to her. "Please, again Jerry, do that again Jerry", she would think to herself. Lou wanted her tits rubbed. At this time, she would not take off any clothes. She would like too, but it could mean consequences she was not ready to face.

They had their fill of fun and decided they should get back to her party. They got up off the ground and did a good twice over of themselves so they did not look as if they had been fucking around. Even so, they would be discovered.

They got back to the party, walked in the back door, all eyes were on them, and asking for explanations. It wasn't as if they owed any, but they would get picked on, until one was given.

"If you gotta know, said Lou, he's a great kisser. I mean a helluva kisser!"

One roomie wanted to know right on the spot. She had a few beers in her, so it was apparent she was feeling good as good gets. "Can I see how good he is? May I?"

Jerry spoke out, laughing out loud first, "Don't you want to ask me? It's not as if we are a couple, although I have given that a thought or two recently". He looked over at Lou and winked. She smiled, blushed, and walked over to him. They held hands at that point, for a short period.

"Oooooh, he likes Lulu, said one girl. How good is he Lulu? Honestly, how good is he?" She answered back that he is real good and emphasized "real" when she replied.

All the roommates had a buzz. They were in good spirits. They wanted some action and there was a select group of guys. Only about 7 guys showed up at the party and about 20 girls. But there wasn't enough to go around.

He isn't your greatest looking guy. He isn't super hawt nor is he handsome in anyway like Aston Kutcher, Johnny Depp, or even Denzel Washington. He has personality and charm. That's something many guys don't have and her roommates don't even care or know about that. They only want a taste of his sucking action. Yes, that's what they want: kissing time and make it good quality kissing time with Jerry.

All the girls who are roommates had similar qualities. They were all cute, chubbier, and nice, fun girls who liked being with a guy, just as if they were any girl in town. The only difference, they always knew how to let their hair down, when it was party time.

Jerry didn't feel like he was trash; in fact, he felt special that all these girls or most of them wanted to test-drive his lips. He didn't know how Lou felt. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. He decided to leave, for now, but he would come back over later and think about those 'test drives' everyone mentioned.

All of them continued to party. It was about 12:50 am and some guys and some girls left. None of them interested him, as they didn't live there, so he kept a personal option open to coming back and hanging out later. No one knew he would do that.

Lou walked him out, as a couple of roomies watched her do that. They hugged, talked quickly and kissed again. Their hands were all over the other. He said to her, "You know it would be interesting to see if you kiss better then your friends. Either way, I had an awesome time with you tonight. I hope we can do that again. I really got turned on tonight, Lou!" "You did, she asked, you really did? I did too, Jerry. I mean, I really had a fantastic time at the park with you, smiling and giggling as she said that. My roomies are jealous and they wouldn't mind me sharing some time. I'm not sure I like that idea. Anyways, maybe you don't either, hehehe."

"Lou, that sounds reeeally, reeeally intriguing. I like kissing and fooling around. Maybe I might come back when everyone leaves. Just the five of us can goof around. How does that sound to you?"

"Umm, I don't mind, if you don't mind, hehehe. But I would rather keep you all to myself too Jerry, hehehe!"

"Sounds good to me too, but let's have fun in the meantime."

They both laughed at it, as it appeared they were both open to not committing themselves to anything serious. They hugged, kissed, and he squeezed her ass for a long time and she did the same back to him.

"God, I think you and your friends you live with are sexy", he added, and he turned and walked down the street heading for home.

12