Male Stripper

Story Info
Party with a male stripper.
2.2k words
4.01
100.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers

Bruce and Karen were good friends of ours and because we only lived two houses apart, we spent a lot of time with them. Bruce was a little shorter than me, a bit thinner, and he had a dry sense of humor. He wore his brown hair cut short in a military-style hair cut and he never needed a shave, the perfect USMC poster boy if you know what I mean. The fact that he'd pulled two tours in Iraq, both in a Marine recon unit, didn't hurt his hometown hero image that's for sure. Karen was a saucy little dark-blonde with huge knockers and she never wore a bra and seemed to like showing off her huge, dark nipples that always seemed to be hard.

This particular Saturday afternoon, Bruce and I were working on my truck and we were just shooting the shit when somehow the subject got turned to sex, which it always did anyway sooner or later anyway. We are both prior service and had been in some of the same places, just at different times, so we were pretty comfortable in talking to each other. So I wasn't surprised when he told me a story about him and Karen getting frisky last night and her asking him to spank her.

"Helen likes that too," I said. "If the mood is right, I call her a slut and spank her while we fuck."

"Karen and I sometimes role play like that too, with different stories that we change whenever we get tired of the old one," he laughed and then added that Karen seemed to get tired of them pretty quick and was always demanding him to think up more.

"Helen likes it when I tell her stories, but she doesn't like talking back and playing along," I sighed, "but she has her favorites, and that's a sure-fire way to get her off."

"Yeah?" Bruce chuckled "and what's her favorite one?"

"She's being forced to suck another man off while I fuck her from behind. What's Karen's?"

"Being with another woman and making me watch," he laughed. "I told you she was evil."

"She's never been with another woman?"

"You say that like every woman you know has been with another woman. Has Helen?"

"Sure, a few times."

"Is this something she's told you or did you actually see her with another woman, like in pictures or anything? You know as well as I do that some women will say things just to make their husbands happy, right?"

"Right, some will, but not Helen," I assured him. "I know she's been with another woman because I was there and watched her."

"Wow," Bruce sighed, "I wish I could talk Karen into something like that."

"You never know until the situation comes up, she might go along with it if it was with someone she already knew."

"Are you suggesting that you and Helen should join me and Karen in the bedroom?"

"All I can say is I know Helen has mentioned your name several times and how much you turn her on and I think Karen is a knockout and me and you get along, so why not? No pressure," I hastily added when he didn't say anything, "if you guys don't want to we can just forget about it with no hurt feelings."

"I didn't say I didn't want to," he smiled, "I was just trying to decide if I should tell Karen or let it surprise her."

"I think we could surprise both of them if we play it right."

"I'm game for anything, so tell me what you've got in mind."

So we planned the entire evening while we cleaned up the garage and put everything away. He said he'd have Karen over tonight around 8 and we'd put our plan into action, and I agreed. I didn't tell Helen anything about it other than they were coming over for dinner and what time.

The meal was uneventful considering the nerves both Bruce and I were feeling and even the girls picked up on it and so we were all laughing and goofing off more than usual until well after we'd finished eating and retired to the living room.

Right at 10, there was a knock at the door and I hurried to answer it. Sure enough, it was tonight's entertainment and I ushered him inside. As I closed the door, I handed him a hundred dollar bill as a tip and asked him if he had a problem in going all the way with two horny wives. He just smiled and said he didn't have a problem and he never got any complaints either.

I would say he shouldn't, as he was well over 6 feet tall, quite muscular, and judging by the bulge in his skintight pants, he was certainly well hung. I took the CD he had pulled out of his bag and he said he'd wait for the music to start before he came in. I nodded in agreement and went back into the living room and when Helen asked me who it was at the door, I told her it was a special delivery as I waved the CD in the air.

The music started with a slow heavy beat and then everyone stopped talking as Greg stepped into the room, his shirt half unbuttoned and the oil glistened on his smooth chest.

"Surprise!" Bruce and I yelled in unison.

"It's ladies night tonight and it's your turn to have some fun," I added.

"How much fun are we allowed to have?" asked Karen.

"As much as you want, anything you want," answered Bruce.

Before he could say anything else, Greg threw his shirt on the floor and we all turned our complete attention to his performance. By the time he was down to just a thong, it was plain for all of us to see that he was hung like a fucking horse with at least 14 inches of black cock that couldn't be hidden by the thin silk. He moved over in front of Karen and pulled his thong aside and released his massive cock, allowing it to sway just inches from her face.

The short blonde hesitated so Greg grabbed her hand and put it around his shaft. She smiled as she stroked him for a few seconds, then he thrust his hips forward as he tangled his fingers in her hair and she had his cock in her mouth. She didn't hesitate this time and she quickly shoved as much of his dark meat down her throat as she possibly could. I was amazed at the easy way she deep throated his hard cock, she almost managed to touch his balls with her chin. She continued to suck him from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip of his cock until he pulled away from her and she sighed as she slowly released her hold on his cock.

My wife tried to deep throat him the same way, but she couldn't take even half of his hard cock down her throat. Greg pumped his hips, driving his cock down her throat but not so far as to make her gag. Karen allowed my wife to suck his cock for a few more minutes before she slipped off the couch and knelt beside Helen's chair to help her suck Greg's huge cock. Licking from his balls half way up his shaft, she swirled the tip around Helen's lips before she licked back down to suck Greg's balls.

Finally Greg managed to pull away from the two girls but he wasn't finished with the show, he just went over and fished a small bottle of lotion out of his bag. The two women sighed as he poured it in their hands as he swayed his hard cock back within their reach. He didn't allow them to tease him very long before he pulled Karen's shirt over her head and she pouted when she had to slip the head of his cock from her mouth.

Greg commanded Helen to get behind Karen so he could fuck those beautiful titties. Pouring more lube over Karen's huge tits, Greg straddled her stomach and she pushed her snow-white breasts around his dark cock as he began to thrust his hips back and forth between them. Every time the head of his cock would slide out from between those firm mounds, Karen would kiss the tip and try to suck it. Greg would let her almost capture the head in her mouth, then he would pull back, teasing her with his slick, glistening cock.

When the music changed beats, he quickly untangled himself from the two women and danced away, so Helen reached down and captured Karen's huge tits in her hands and teasingly pinched her erect nipples. Karen sighed and leaned back against my wife's legs, forcing them apart. When the blonde girl's shoulders touched the carpet, she quickly rolled over and crawled over Helen, forcing her to lay down on her back and Karen found Helen's mouth and they melted into a passionate kiss I didn't think would ever end.

Greg dropped to his knees behind Karen's upturned buttocks and flipped her skirt up over her round hips. I was surprised to find out she wasn't wearing any panties, but this did make it easier for Greg to slip his huge cock between her legs. Karen moaned as Greg pushed even more of his meat into her pussy, and if it hadn't been for all the oil on his cock, I don't think he would of even gotten it in her. Karen gasped as his balls finally slapped her clit when he drove every inch of his huge black cock into her dripping pussy and within seconds she was cumming on his shaft. Greg grabbed her hips and held her so he could fuck her hard and fast, driving her orgasm higher and higher until she was moaning with every breath.

"Take your pants off," Greg commanded my wife. "It's your turn next."

Helen just smiled and Karen allowed her to quickly wiggle out of her jeans and then Greg said he wanted to watch as Karen licked Helen's pussy. Karen tried to object, but Greg pushed her face down between my wife's spread legs and the blonde girl quickly found Helen's clit and she brought Helen to one orgasm after another as she continued to cum on Greg's huge cock at the same time. Finally, Greg eased his shaft from Karen's dripping pussy and allowed her to roll off of my wife so he could quickly take her place and he drove his hard cock into Helen's cunt with one long stroke.

He held her legs up over his forearms, raising her ass up off the floor and he really fucked her hard until she exploded, then melted, on his driving cock. Just as he was ready to cum, he stopped and slipped out of my wife's quivering cunt. Greg moved over to the couch and commanded the girls to come and finish him off with their beautiful white mouths.

Karen and Helen both enjoyed making this black stud cum and when he did, he coated their lips and faces with his sticky, white goo. Karen licked it from Helen's lips even as my wife was trying to lick it off Karen's chin and they broke up laughing as they slowly teased each other with the tips of their tongues, licking Greg's cum from each other until not a trace was left.

I thanked him for a great show and he gave each girl one last suck on his half-hard cock before he got dressed to leave. When I returned to the living room, I glanced at Bruce and he winked so I unbuckled my belt and kicked my jeans into the corner. Bruce wasn't far behind me and we were both naked at about the same time. I grabbed Karen's hand and pulled her to the couch while Bruce moved Helen to the recliner. I watched as he went down on her and then I turned my attention to Karen's huge tits.

For a few minutes I teased each nipple in turn and then I rolled over on top of her and slipped my hard cock deep inside her dripping wet cunt. After Greg, my ten inches wasn't that impressive, but it was certainly enough to please this little blonde. She was cumming almost as soon as I rammed my cock into her, and judging from the noises Helen was making, Bruce was giving her a good licking.

It didn't take me too many strokes to cum and I filled Karen's pussy with my juices. I glanced over and Bruce had Helen pulled to the edge of the chair and his cock was buried in her tight cunt. Just as I looked, his ass cheeks tightened and he moaned as he emptied his balls deep inside my wife.

I thought the fun was over, but the girls had other ideas and they quickly formed a 69 in the middle of the floor, tasting our cum in each other's pussies. By the time they both came, Bruce and I were hard again. This time Karen sucked me off as Helen drained Bruce's cock of every drop of juice.

We all agreed this had certainly been a ladies night to remember!

dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers