Male's Medical Predicament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally withdrew her finger I was actually relieved and happy to obey her direction to roll over on my stomach and pull my cheeks apart so she could take my rectal temperature. I remained in this position with her hovering over me until at last she pulled the glass tube out of my backside. I quickly put on my pajamas when she announced the exam was finished and I could get back in bed.

Later in the day I literally developed a pain in my rear. It hurt to the point I called a nurse and told her I was feeling pain in my bottom and I thought it was due to the rectal exam the doctor had given me earlier in the day. She heard me out and said she would make a note for the doctor on duty. About an hour later a young female doctor came in to inquiry about what was bothering me. After I explained she partially closed the curtain around my bad and asked me to remove my pajama bottoms and get on all fours so she could examine me. She first spread my hole very wide and then entered me. As she did I flinched. After yet another intrusion of my rear quarters by a member of the opposite sex she withdrew her finger. She said I had a slight tear and very minor swelling at my opening. She said it was nothing serious but it would be impossible to perform the tests until I healed. I couldn't believe it. She went on to say she would have a nurse come in and give me something for the tear.

As I lay there in one sense relieved I was being sent home I also fretted over the fact I would have to endure this all over again. As I contemplated things an older nurse came in saying the doctor told her to clean and apply some salve to my injury. In a motherly way she told me to be a good boy and take off my pajama bottoms for her. After a brief hesitation I sighed and started to slip them off. When they were fully off she told me to go ahead and raise and spread my legs to give her access to my bottom. I couldn't believe it when she sat on the bed almost directly behind my raised legs to take care of my injury. Her face was only a short distance from my exposed genital area. When she was through she slightly swatted one of my ass cheeks and said I could get back in bed.

A nurse came in and said it was decided to keep me overnight given how late it was and to ensure the injury did not get worse. Early the next morning the nurse who was now taking my temperature had made a quick check of my back area and said all looked o.k.

12