Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 13

Story Info
DEP Six move to strike Antarctica.
807 words
6.9k
00

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Island, Antarctica

Nash and his team pull themselves onto the shore just as flurries began to drop. They sit for a moment to rest from the two mile swim to land from their drop point. The extreme temperatures the continent offers don't faze the team. If it wasn't for their briefing or the howling winds they wouldn't even know it is cold.

Each member wears a specially developed wetsuit containing a thermoregulation system to maintain temperature. Using water to filter through the suit like veins, it keeps the body at a constant temperature despite the conditions outside of it. When wearing a balaclava the user can attach it to the wetsuit and the thermoregulation continues to work creating an entire working bodysuit. In addition to the specialized wetsuit, each member carries a predetermined set of gear including a M4 Carbine, S&W .40mm, a KM2000 Combat Knife, and the nanotech Titan Armor. Warrant Officer Katie Matthews being the team's sniper carries her Bor Sniper Rifle with Leupold Telescopic Scope.

"Alright team, listen up," Wesley Nash announces bringing his team's attention around to him. "Our armor is going to be the most important piece of equipment we have. So use it, but don't attempt to see what all it can handle by pushing it to its limits."

"What's the plan LT?" Senior Chief Petty Officer Jasper Mason asks knowing that Nash would have a different mission plan than the one command had given.

"We are going to keep it low key. Major Graves wanted us to use a diversion, but if this place is as heavily guarded as intelligence says then I'm not one for wanting to be noticed; at least right away."

"What do we got to keep the demons from spotting us, if they haven't already?" Mason questions.

"The Titan Armor has a special device built in that blocks them from sensing us," Nash explains.

"Pretty fancy," Matthews comments.

"It's a nifty piece of technology we got from the Black List," Nash states matter of factly. "We're going to sneak in two by two."

"Rules of engagement?" Mason asks.

"You're just wanting to blow some shit up," Petty Officer Jared Bridges comments.

"Like you're not?"

"Of course I am. I can't wait to cook some of those demon bastards."

"Cut it you two," Nash orders. His voice tells both men he is serious and both keep quiet not even responding with a yes sir. "We can take out any opposition, but I want you to make sure they aren't reporting in to anybody or this will turn into a serious fight."

"Are we still going to try and capture that bitch?" Matthews asks.

"Not if I can help it," Nash says. "Command may think they can contain her, but I'm not up for pissing her off anymore than we have to."

"I hear that," Mason says.

"Alright," Nash says. "Matthews, you're with me. Mason, Bridges, you two hit from the east, we'll hit from the south. We'll meet somewhere in the middle."

——

You summoned for me my Lord Avyanna," Natalya state more than asks as she enters the large cavern like room.

Avyanna is engrossed with watching the demon gate being uncovered doesn't bother to turn around when Natalya enters. "Yes I did," she says as if she were bored. "Being so close to Maltaus I assume you can be trusted to some extent."

"Of course, Lord Avyanna."

"The Ternion it would appear has plans other than mine they wish to put into place. This is no surprise as the Asura have attempted for many millennia now. Try as they might they will fail as they always have and there will never be an Ancient ruling of the demon race."

"Of course not. You are the true ruler," Natalya says with a wicked grin.

"Flattery will not get you anywhere with me, only results and servitude," Avyanna says raising her voice letting a bit of anger slip in. "They have been slipping information to the humans. Even with their distrust I have let them deal with our enemies. But, we are very close to our goals and I will not allow them to be disrupted."

"What would you like from me?"

Avyanna finally turns and looks Natalya in the eyes. "Rid me of the soldiers sent here to stop me. Prove to me your worth and I will let you live."

"Very well Lord Avyanna," Natalya says.

She begins to bow when the Demon Lord holds out a hand stopping her. "I will be watching you as well Natalya. Do not do anything stupid that I will ensure you'll regret."

Without giving the Succubus an opportunity to reply she turns back to the excavation with her hands at her back. Natalya knows what she has to do even if she doesn't want to.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 01 What happens when the President's daughter is kidnapped?in Novels and Novellas
Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 00 The Amazon.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories