Mall Display

Story Info
Abby displays herself as per Tom's instructions.
2.3k words
4.22
82.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gab365
gab365
41 Followers

For Jon, for his input, inspiration and understanding.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sensation of my nipples being toyed with. As my vision cleared, I saw that it was Tom playing with them.

"Hi," he said, "Awake at last!"

He left my nipples alone and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching up to stroke my hair aside.

"We're going to the mall today Abby. I've taken out a dress for you to wear. You'll see I've cut the bottom a bit-- I thought it was too long."

"Okay-- let me have breakfast and then I'll get dressed," I replied, still a bit groggy.

"I'll make you breakfast while you get dressed. No underwear. You can wear one of your half-cup bras with the nipples cut out if you want, but I want nothing covering your crotch. And make sure you're smooth. Shave in the shower."

With that, he left the room.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered. I shaved my legs and pussy, making sure I was completely smooth for him.

He'd hung the dress he wanted me to wear on the towel rack. It was very low-cut, black and figure-hugging. I took it with me to the bedroom.

I put on a bra that had the nipples cut out, adjusting it slightly so that my nipples stuck out well, and the dress. He had cut it! It ended less than an inch after my buttocks. The top of the dress exposed my breastbone and about a third of each breast. The tightness of the dress meant that my nipples were clearly visible, as well as the shape of my buttocks.

I added a pair of high-heeled sandals and went into the kitchen. He had laid out some toast, jam, butter and a cup of tea for me. I ate standing against the counter and he watched me, without saying a word.

He took my dishes away when I was done and told me to wait right there. He packed them into the dishwasher, put it on and came to stand in front of me. He put a leg on either side of my body, pinning me between him and the counter.

He kissed me and held me close. He put a hand against my crotch and rubbed lightly.

"Thank you my sweet, for following my instructions," he said.

I smiled at him. I liked obeying his commands.

"Up on the counter. Spread your legs."

I did as I was told and he grabbed a marker before standing between my legs.

Without a word, he pulled the material covering my left breast down slightly and began to write on my skin. He repeated this action on my right breast. The words were written on my body such that the material of the dress just covered them. You could see they were there, but you couldn't see what they said, unless I bent over or pulled the material aside.

I had "yours to" written on my left breast and "fuck" written on my right breast.

He winked and said, "There we go. All ready to go out. Grab your purse love."

He drove us to the mall and parked near the entrance. He told me what he had planned as we walked inside.

"Just listen for now-- don't speak. We're going to go grocery shopping, but I don't have a list, so we're going to go through every aisle and see what pops up that we need. We might not need anything. I don't know-- we'll see."

At that point I knew he had other ideas. Tom was a get-to-the-point type of guy. He'd never trawl through the aisles to see what popped up without ulterior motives.

"After that Abby, we'll go have a snack."

We walked into the first grocery shop we found, got a trolley and began our trip through the aisles. He pushed the trolley and I walked beside him.

The store was very quiet. Just a few customers and staff here and there. We got to the second aisle and we were alone.

"Abby, stop."

I gave him a confused look, but stopped next to him.

He pulled me toward him, leaving the trolley, and put my arms around his neck. He pulled at my nipples as he whispered into my ear.

"Ab, I don't actually want to buy anything here-- wait don't say anything yet! I want to keep walking through the aisles with you.

"Every time we come across a man, you must bend over and pick something from the lowest shelf, sticking your ass in the air and giving him a good view."

"Yes Tom," I said nervously.

We encountered the first man in the next aisle-- the baking aisle. He was standing in front of the flour. Tom stopped with the trolley a few metres away. I walked closer to him and looked at the sprinkles next to the flour. When I was sure he'd acknowledged my presence, I bent over in a very seductive manner. I could feel the air and his eyes on my ass. I could also feel the blood rush into my cheeks. I remained bent over and pretended to read the label of the sprinkles. After a short moment, I straightened up. The man averted his gaze quickly and I walked back to Tom.

"No honey, that's not the ones I want," I said to him.

Tom gave me a smirk and tweaked a nipple quickly. He then put both hands on the trolley and we kept walking.

That experience had turned me on. I was beginning to get wet and could feel it on my thighs.

Two aisles later, we encountered the next man. It was the soap and detergents aisle. He was part of the staff and was on a ladder packing soap onto the highest shelf. Tom again stopped a few metres away and I went towards the man.

"Hi ma'am, can I help you?" he asked.

"No I'm fine thanks. Just need a very specific soap. Let me see if this is it."

With that, I bent over to pick a bar of soap from the lowest shelf, giving the polite man a great view of my ass. I scanned the back of the packet, still bent over and put it back on the shelf.

"That's the right one but I'll come back when I have other groceries to buy too-- make it all one transaction," I said, straightening up.

He could probably see right down my dress from his place on the ladder. He could probably see the "yours to fuck" written across my breasts. That both embarrassed me and turned me on-- my cheeks heated up again and my pussy got very, very wet.

I walked back to Tom and we walked down the aisle. As we walked past the man, I noticed the bulge in his pants-- it was more distinct than when we first walked to him. I loved that. I loved that I'd made another man hard in doing Tom's bidding.

We didn't encounter another man in the store and we didn't buy anything either.

We left and sat down for at a coffee shop. As I sat, I felt the cold chair against my warm skin. I didn't have enough dress to cover up properly and I was sure part of my ass was on show. We ordered tea and cake before Tom said anything directly to me.

"Well done Abby. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Tom. I like pleasing you."

"I like that about you Abby, but I have more for you to do."

"What else would you like me to do Tom?"

"There are lots of people in and out of here Abby, and lots of people walking past. I want you to spread your legs for one man and one woman-- one that you find attractive of course-- and let them each see your smooth crotch. If they stare you must bend forward and let them see what I've written on your breasts.

"If they come to you, I'll deal with it. I know this will turn you on baby. I want you to leave a wet patch on that chair."

The tea we ordered came first. As we sipped at it, a pretty woman stopped across from the coffee shop. She seemed to be waiting for someone and was passing her time watching the coffee shop patrons.

I caught her eye. I turned to face her and opened my legs.

Her eyes went wide with shock as she saw my now wet pussy. I could feel the heat in my face and in my crotch. This was turning me on and embarrassing me at the same time!

She stepped forward, towards the coffee shop, but was intercepted by the man she was clearly waiting for. He seemed to be in a hurry and whisked her away quickly, despite her efforts to tell him what she had just seen.

"Good job baby," Tom said, "One down, one to go."

We continued drinking our tea and making small talk. I was still very turned on and very wet. I loved doing this for Tom.

Shortly after our cake arrived, a young couple sat down near us. The woman her back to us and the man and I were facing each other.

He wasn't the sexiest man I'd ever seen, but there was something about him. I wanted to show him. It'd be so naughty to do this with the woman sitting right in front of him. I indicated to Tom that I'd found the man I wanted to display myself to.

I could feel my wetness spread against the now warm chair. I moved slightly so he'd have a good view and stared in his direction until I'd gotten his attention.

When he was staring at me, I parted my legs and as my dress rode up, gave him a good look at my pussy. I licked my lips. I let a hand rub suggestively along my inner thigh.

I let him stare for a moment before I closed my legs. He turned his gaze back to the lady he was with, who was talking like a runaway train.

From where I was sitting, I could see something growing in his pants. I told Tom. This made me so excited! I loved it!

He said, "Okay Abby, then its time for part two."

I waited until the man's gaze returned to me again. I slipped my spoon to the edge of the table and dropped it off the edge.

I bent over, seemingly to retrieve it, as seductively as I could. I made sure to part my legs slightly as I did so. I bent as far forward as I could, making certain he could read what was written over my breasts. I held that position for a few seconds, to let him take it in fully.

As I came back up, I saw him stab his cake with a fork. My bending over had had the desired effect on him. It made me blush, knowing that he'd read that, but made my pussy muscles tighten.

Tom noticed.

"Very good Abby. I'm very proud of you. Let's go. You're mine."

He paid the bill on the way out and led me away. On the way out, we stopped in front of the bathroom. I looked at Tom, wondering what he was up to.

"Abby, your obedience has made me so hard baby. Come with me. Take care of what you did."

He walked me into the mens' bathroom (it was empty thankfully). He took me into a stall and had me kneel before him.

He unzipped and shoved his hard cock into my mouth.

"Suck me baby."

I sucked on his cock first, before withdrawing and licking it all over. I licked and played with his balls for a bit before resuming sucking.

He put his hands in my hair and held my head still, his cock still in my mouth. He then fucked my face, burying my nose in his pubic hair with every thrust and letting his balls bounce against my chin.

As he orgasmed and shot his hot cum down my throat, he pulled my head into his crotch, almost cutting off my air supply.

He zipped up when he was done and we walked out of the stall and the two men now entering the bathroom gave us a surprised look, making me quicken my step and look downward. We walked out of the mall and approached the car.

"In the back seat-- get naked," Tom said.

I got into the back seat and took off my dress and bra. I was both apprehensive and turned on. The car windows were clear and there were always people around the mall.

"Sit. Seat belt on."

He sat next to me and began tracing my engorged pussy lips with his fingers. I forgot about the people around the mall and embraced the moment. I rubbed gently, increasing my wetness exponentially.

Without any warning, he slammed two fingers into my dripping cunt and reached for my gspot.

He found it quickly and began flicking it. I came seconds later, squealing as I did so.

He kissed me for a bit and then said, "Stay like this Abby. I love you."

"I love you too Tom."

"Get dressed baby. Let's go home. I want to make love to you baby. I want you to know how much you're mine and how much I love that. Thank you for doing this for me baby."

And that's exactly what he did. He drove us home and showed me how much I meant to him, alone, in our bed.

gab365
gab365
41 Followers